Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,002 members, 7,835,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Rahma Indimi To Reno Omokri: ''I Regret Ever Responding To Your Silly Rant'' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rahma Indimi To Reno Omokri: ''I Regret Ever Responding To Your Silly Rant'' (36020 Views)

As An Activist I Stand With MARYAM SANDA Men Are.. Kannywood Actress Rahma Sadua / Rahma Indimi Calls Out Mohammed Babangida Over Child Custody Case / Rahma Indimi Separated From Her 2 Children, Shares Cryptic Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rahma Indimi To Reno Omokri: ''I Regret Ever Responding To Your Silly Rant'' by ashantitope: 11:04am On Nov 12, 2019
PEPPERified:
But you responded!

Spite Reno all you want, but take heed to the truth he is preaching.

The 'international awards' from the 'international community' and the buffet organized to honour you are in contrast with with is obtained in your 'local community'.

He that is complaining how many children has he take out the street personally so leave there family alone do your best and let God reward you

1 Like

Re: Rahma Indimi To Reno Omokri: ''I Regret Ever Responding To Your Silly Rant'' by victorazyvictor(m): 11:04am On Nov 12, 2019
tayebest:
Stop replying Reno angry He is an attention seeking FOOOL sad

una get time sef undecided

Just like your father grin

9 Likes

Re: Rahma Indimi To Reno Omokri: ''I Regret Ever Responding To Your Silly Rant'' by Alphafeezay(m): 11:05am On Nov 12, 2019
I don't support Reno on this......
Re: Rahma Indimi To Reno Omokri: ''I Regret Ever Responding To Your Silly Rant'' by ednut1(m): 11:05am On Nov 12, 2019
PEPPERified:
But you responded!

The 'international awards' from the 'international community' and the buffet organized to honour you are in contrast with with is obtained in your 'local community'.
even in bill gates state there are homeless people. Such is life
Re: Rahma Indimi To Reno Omokri: ''I Regret Ever Responding To Your Silly Rant'' by ZombieDestroyer: 11:06am On Nov 12, 2019
But you are still responding!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rahma Indimi To Reno Omokri: ''I Regret Ever Responding To Your Silly Rant'' by TorukMakto: 11:07am On Nov 12, 2019
The money donated would still be stolen by those Northern billionaires in-charge, that's how they make their billions

5 Likes

Re: Rahma Indimi To Reno Omokri: ''I Regret Ever Responding To Your Silly Rant'' by Dre555: 11:09am On Nov 12, 2019
When will Reno learn that elections are over and stop spewing trash.

1 Like

Re: Rahma Indimi To Reno Omokri: ''I Regret Ever Responding To Your Silly Rant'' by Beat123(f): 11:09am On Nov 12, 2019
tayebest:

atleast he made a point

7 Likes

Re: Rahma Indimi To Reno Omokri: ''I Regret Ever Responding To Your Silly Rant'' by kikake: 11:10am On Nov 12, 2019
And who is this Rahma Indimi? Never heard the name till now.
Re: Rahma Indimi To Reno Omokri: ''I Regret Ever Responding To Your Silly Rant'' by okrikaboi: 11:10am On Nov 12, 2019
ijewejones:
grin

Whether regret or not

Whether reply or rant

All nairalanders know is to read it,comment on it,watch it(if on video),analyze it...

But the utmost good of it,is we enjoy it and learn as well from it online..keep them coming grin cheesy wink
I swear you understand the cruise well sometimes just comment very well and see the respect fellow nairalanders will give you. But on a serious note I have learnt a lot on this forum. If not for this forum I would have ended up a tribal/religious bigot.

1 Like

Re: Rahma Indimi To Reno Omokri: ''I Regret Ever Responding To Your Silly Rant'' by Guyman02: 11:10am On Nov 12, 2019
Righteousness89:
GOD Works in Wonderful ways!!

Just Watch out in the Coming days and Months..

You will see the Rewards of what Reno has done...

Our Poor Northern Brothers and Sisters will be attended to on a higher level..
Reno is not a fool like your type who play the ostrich when things are going bad
Re: Rahma Indimi To Reno Omokri: ''I Regret Ever Responding To Your Silly Rant'' by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 12, 2019
Take the lesson. Renosquealer is a vapid unemployed twitter troll. He has no function other than to make hypocritical tribalistic noises that the nitwits who idolize him will retweet. As a spokesperson for one of the most useless administrations in this nation’s history, the fucker should be silent. Next time rahma indimi, understand that you do not cast pearls before swine.

1 Like

Re: Rahma Indimi To Reno Omokri: ''I Regret Ever Responding To Your Silly Rant'' by jayson87: 11:11am On Nov 12, 2019
tayebest:

Awon burdilon ass lickas and rice collectors

6 Likes

Re: Rahma Indimi To Reno Omokri: ''I Regret Ever Responding To Your Silly Rant'' by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 12, 2019
most of these rich northern families are only rich because of Nigeria's oil wealth.

most of them would have been poor cattle rearers or groundnut and Bambara nut framers

But Reno Omokiri is a perpetual idiot anyway. He deserves no response.

3 Likes

Re: Rahma Indimi To Reno Omokri: ''I Regret Ever Responding To Your Silly Rant'' by blowjohn(m): 11:12am On Nov 12, 2019
PEPPERified:
But you responded!

Exactly.

4 Likes

Re: Rahma Indimi To Reno Omokri: ''I Regret Ever Responding To Your Silly Rant'' by allthingsgood: 11:12am On Nov 12, 2019
NoSidonLook:
Trash

After Reno provided you with facts you ran out of steam

then you resorted to what your father and other destiny thieves of Nigeria resort to; religious or tribal vice

Shameless lot
Steal from the masses, then still use the stolen wealth to show off to the same masses you stole from

angry

1 Like

Re: Rahma Indimi To Reno Omokri: ''I Regret Ever Responding To Your Silly Rant'' by kikake: 11:12am On Nov 12, 2019
PEPPERified:
But you responded!

Lool.
At least Rhama has used Reno to draw attention to herself.
Re: Rahma Indimi To Reno Omokri: ''I Regret Ever Responding To Your Silly Rant'' by jhubril(m): 11:13am On Nov 12, 2019
I stopped taking Reno seriously after Prof Wole Soyinka worded his silliness early this year.

What a charlatan!

2 Likes

Re: Rahma Indimi To Reno Omokri: ''I Regret Ever Responding To Your Silly Rant'' by ijewejones: 11:14am On Nov 12, 2019
You ain't far from the trust but you sometimes comment with caution as not to be a bigot.

For me,i behave like i didn't read the thread & mind my business... grin

So be like me!

okrikaboi:

I swear you understand the cruise well sometimes just comment very well and see the respect fellow nairalanders will give you. But on a serious note I have learnt a lot on this forum. If not for this forum I would have ended up a tribal/religious bigot.

Re: Rahma Indimi To Reno Omokri: ''I Regret Ever Responding To Your Silly Rant'' by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 12, 2019
Reno is such a baby. He should know that it's not everyone that delights in publicizing their work of charity. If Reno is about to give 10 kobo the whole world must know about it. Reno had been in power before, and now I think he is just pissed that the plate has been taken away from him.

That said, he should grow up and out of this entitlement mentality. People should be able to choose what they do with their money. The rich don't exist because of the poor. Many of the so-called individuals are poor because of bad attitude and wasted opportunities and laziness. Yes, there are some that are doing their best but it's just not enough. It is only the latter group that is deserving of help in the real sense of it. The lazy group however, spend billions on them and they will return to their poverty.

Lastly, Reno should focus his strength and energy where it should be. The government. It is the government's job to provide basic amenities, not the job of rich people. If you consistently cry that the rich are not attending to these basic needs, what exactly do we then ask the government to do? Poverty remains in many part of this country because of the greed of their immediate leaders. I am almost certain that the donation by Otedola will end up in the pocket of leaders in those local communities. It is those leaders that should hold their elected representatives' necks to make sure there is improvement in their conditions. Instead they will be asking for miserable dole out and multiplication of mosques and new baby-wives... The poor there are not as helpless and blameless as you want us to believe. And the Indimis or this world can not spend enough to break that bad trend.

Summary: Reno, keep quiet and remove eyes from other people's money.

Mrop:
Rahma Indimi, one of the daughters of billionaire businessman, Mohammed Indimi, has replied Reno Omokri after he slammed their family on his Instagram page yesterday November 11th, Praizenews report.

Reno called the Indimi family and other wealthy Northern families out after billionaire businessman, Femi Otedola, donated N5 billion to the Save the Children Foundation, for the upkeep of impoverished children in three Northern states, Katsina, Adamawa and Borno.

Responding to Reno's last attack on their family, Rahma shared a screeshot of a UN invitation letter sent to them and wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4vmdQnHb6b/?igshid=15iw1i9i2brud

News Source ; http://www.praizenews.com/i-regret-ever-responding-to-your-silly-rant-rahma-indimi-fires-back-at-reno-omokri/

3 Likes

Re: Rahma Indimi To Reno Omokri: ''I Regret Ever Responding To Your Silly Rant'' by blowjohn(m): 11:15am On Nov 12, 2019
Officialgarri:
I have been a fan of giving secretly without mentioning to my closest partner . Although the world wouldn't appreciate and some will even tell of how stingy you are.... but I honestly don't give a damn.

I think giving publicly means you are indirectly asking for a reward either by praises or by favor.
Giving publicly is a way of the politicians and any pastor that does that is only a politician.

The issue here is this.
U say u do ur things privately.
Then all the billionaires in the north come out and say they do their giving and helping privately.
Then why are the idp camps still rotten?
Why are there no good hospitals?
Why are there still hundreds of beggars?
U get my point?

13 Likes

Re: Rahma Indimi To Reno Omokri: ''I Regret Ever Responding To Your Silly Rant'' by pyro62(m): 11:17am On Nov 12, 2019
This guy enjoys publicity so much. Well I guess that's just Hus nature, but I find it annoying that a man should be such an attention seeker.
Re: Rahma Indimi To Reno Omokri: ''I Regret Ever Responding To Your Silly Rant'' by Righteousness89(m): 11:18am On Nov 12, 2019
[s]
Guyman02:

Reno is not a fool like your type who play the ostrich when things are going bad
[/s]
Re: Rahma Indimi To Reno Omokri: ''I Regret Ever Responding To Your Silly Rant'' by boladale123: 11:18am On Nov 12, 2019
tayebest:

Kid! Go and sleep ,your mates are not allowed here.

5 Likes

Re: Rahma Indimi To Reno Omokri: ''I Regret Ever Responding To Your Silly Rant'' by joenor(m): 11:18am On Nov 12, 2019
Lol
Re: Rahma Indimi To Reno Omokri: ''I Regret Ever Responding To Your Silly Rant'' by phyllumtopilla: 11:19am On Nov 12, 2019
PEPPERified:
But you responded!

Reno spills spunk most of the time......he's seeking attention....Obasanjo did that until he overdid it.

1 Like

Re: Rahma Indimi To Reno Omokri: ''I Regret Ever Responding To Your Silly Rant'' by nedekid: 11:22am On Nov 12, 2019
iammo:
undecided

We all know Reno is just pissed, and he is transfering his agression on everybody

the Indimi's just like the Dantata and Ribadu (Aisha's family) are generation of rich traders who made money before discovery of oil

Leave story, without ND oil they will not have the wealth they flunt.

3 Likes

Re: Rahma Indimi To Reno Omokri: ''I Regret Ever Responding To Your Silly Rant'' by Officialgarri: 11:23am On Nov 12, 2019
blowjohn:

The issue here is this.
U say u do ur things privately.
Then all the billionaires in the north come out and say they do their giving and helping privately.
Then why are the idp camps still rotten?
Why are there no good hospitals?
Why are there still hundreds of beggars?
U get my point?
Of course I get your point, but you should ask yourself what percentage of one's wealth can lift a thousand—no—millions of people out of wealth?

Except you do not have plans for your own wealth

1 Like

Re: Rahma Indimi To Reno Omokri: ''I Regret Ever Responding To Your Silly Rant'' by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 12, 2019
If anyone sincerely wants to know who is actually contributing or donating to idps, go to the homepages of their respective companies.

Almost every large business organization in Nigeria has a corporate social responsibility division which is tasked with objectives like renovating schools, feeding idps, repairing roads etc.

they are not doing this for the validation of useless trolls like Reno omokri, whose boss gej’s incompetence and whose party pdps avarice are largely responsible for the idps in the first place.

And most of them do not engage in audio donations to their daughters foundation. That is right out of the trump handbook
Re: Rahma Indimi To Reno Omokri: ''I Regret Ever Responding To Your Silly Rant'' by itu404(m): 11:26am On Nov 12, 2019
Officialgarri:
I have been a fan of giving secretly without mentioning to my closest partner . Although the world wouldn't appreciate and some will even tell of how stingy you are.... but I honestly don't give a damn.

I think giving publicly means you are indirectly asking for a reward either by praises or by favor.
Giving publicly is a way of the politicians and any pastor that does that is only a politician.
Nope, when you give you indirectly encourage me and others to do same. Go do same, says the bible.Luke 3:11 He answereth and saith unto them, He that hath two coats, let him impart to him that hath none; and he that hath meat, let him do likewise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why I Withdrew From Vice Presidential Race- Bola Tinubu / Nigerian Air Force Bombs “Mass Gathering” Of Boko Haram Terrorists / Onitsha Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.