Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Girl Mistakenly Admits Her Bestie Had Sex With Her Frequently - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Mistakenly Admits Her Bestie Had Sex With Her Frequently (88395 Views)

I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker / Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding / Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Mistakenly Admits Her Bestie Had Sex With Her Frequently by PlugBlogng: 7:43am On Sep 25, 2019
Girl Mistakenly Admits Her Bestie Have Sex With Her Frequently

In a recent street interview with popular host @iamvecthor, a girl mistakenly admits her bestie uhn uhn her....i wonder what her boyfriend would do like this

See Video; :39 mark

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SA7Bk9TM5mA

Plugblog Nigeria
[url]Plugblog.com.ng[/url]

10 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Girl Mistakenly Admits Her Bestie Had Sex With Her Frequently by PlugBlogng: 1:19pm On Sep 25, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orjxpkAHagE

Promote your song at a very affordable rate send us a dm on IG @plugblogng

Plugblog Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KysCYoXqswU

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl Mistakenly Admits Her Bestie Had Sex With Her Frequently by PlugBlogng: 6:50pm On Sep 25, 2019
Re: Girl Mistakenly Admits Her Bestie Had Sex With Her Frequently by PlugBlogng: 8:54pm On Sep 25, 2019
PlugBlogng:
Craze everywhere
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Mistakenly Admits Her Bestie Had Sex With Her Frequently by gift2xl: 11:21pm On Sep 25, 2019
What an achievement.

1 Like

Re: Girl Mistakenly Admits Her Bestie Had Sex With Her Frequently by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 26, 2019
E don tay naaa! grin

181 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Girl Mistakenly Admits Her Bestie Had Sex With Her Frequently by Yusfunoble(m): 2:34pm On Sep 26, 2019
Thunder faya bestie.

In the history of humanity, no male and female can ever remain just friends.

224 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Girl Mistakenly Admits Her Bestie Had Sex With Her Frequently by Asowebdesign: 5:01pm On Sep 26, 2019
Yawn

I remember my bestie then during my service...

If my girl introduce any guy to me as bestie .. Na there there the relationship go end.

34 Likes

Re: Girl Mistakenly Admits Her Bestie Had Sex With Her Frequently by NFarms: 5:01pm On Sep 26, 2019
Bloggers and Lie!!!!!

Don't waste your time and MB watching the video

Where in this video did any person, male or female admit to frequent sex with bestie

333 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Girl Mistakenly Admits Her Bestie Had Sex With Her Frequently by oloriLFC(f): 5:02pm On Sep 26, 2019
E fit be but most of these street convos are staged

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Mistakenly Admits Her Bestie Had Sex With Her Frequently by Bewiseedet(m): 5:02pm On Sep 26, 2019
Am planning to uhn uhn my bestie too

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Mistakenly Admits Her Bestie Had Sex With Her Frequently by jagabanlewis(m): 5:02pm On Sep 26, 2019
Na normal tin....dn i remember i use to lash my school daughters

25 Likes

Re: Girl Mistakenly Admits Her Bestie Had Sex With Her Frequently by Emeka71(m): 5:02pm On Sep 26, 2019
gift2xl:
What an achievement.
So that is seen as an achievement.

1 Like

Re: Girl Mistakenly Admits Her Bestie Had Sex With Her Frequently by OluwaSnoop: 5:02pm On Sep 26, 2019
tongue tongue[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Girl Mistakenly Admits Her Bestie Had Sex With Her Frequently by biggz82: 5:03pm On Sep 26, 2019
Dis 1 weak me
Re: Girl Mistakenly Admits Her Bestie Had Sex With Her Frequently by stormborn28(m): 5:03pm On Sep 26, 2019
Yusfunoble:
Thunder faya bestie.

In the history of humanity, no male and female can ever remain just friends.
exactly...true and nothing but the truth

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Mistakenly Admits Her Bestie Had Sex With Her Frequently by Fountainofyouth(f): 5:03pm On Sep 26, 2019
I don't see anything wrong in having a male bestie as a female, I don't understand why y'all are making it a big deal, the fact that some sleep with each other doesn't mean other besties do that undecided

37 Likes

Re: Girl Mistakenly Admits Her Bestie Had Sex With Her Frequently by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 26, 2019
Escape the friend zone

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Mistakenly Admits Her Bestie Had Sex With Her Frequently by Emeka71(m): 5:04pm On Sep 26, 2019
NFarms:
n
OluwaSnoop:
tongue tongue[color=#006600][/color]
NFarms:
n
For sale?
Re: Girl Mistakenly Admits Her Bestie Had Sex With Her Frequently by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 26, 2019
Zoharariel:
E don tay naaa! grin

Which kind pouch be this one again

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Mistakenly Admits Her Bestie Had Sex With Her Frequently by Lordjb: 5:05pm On Sep 26, 2019
Okay, see my signature below
Re: Girl Mistakenly Admits Her Bestie Had Sex With Her Frequently by Fidelismaria: 5:05pm On Sep 26, 2019
I have many female bestie

So should I uhn uhn them?

Nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Girl Mistakenly Admits Her Bestie Had Sex With Her Frequently by itsme01: 5:05pm On Sep 26, 2019
undecided

Afi girl na

Re: Girl Mistakenly Admits Her Bestie Had Sex With Her Frequently by Riversides2003(m): 5:06pm On Sep 26, 2019
It’s no news especially those forming they are more comfortable having male friends than female friends.

9 Likes

Re: Girl Mistakenly Admits Her Bestie Had Sex With Her Frequently by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 26, 2019
Too bad. People and uhn uhn sef... Why allow ur bestie to uhn uhn you when you have a boyfriend for God's sake

9 Likes

Re: Girl Mistakenly Admits Her Bestie Had Sex With Her Frequently by Nevergree: 5:07pm On Sep 26, 2019
Ti e ti ba niyen o
Re: Girl Mistakenly Admits Her Bestie Had Sex With Her Frequently by Sapphire94: 5:07pm On Sep 26, 2019
Where is the girl that admitted having sex with the bestie??

Just wasted my mb for nothing angry

Nonsense!

37 Likes

Re: Girl Mistakenly Admits Her Bestie Had Sex With Her Frequently by iPhoneRepairer: 5:07pm On Sep 26, 2019
Bestie must to collect his own share.
Re: Girl Mistakenly Admits Her Bestie Had Sex With Her Frequently by fearlessigboman(m): 5:07pm On Sep 26, 2019
TFY @op...
Make una no waste una MB play that video..
No body admit any thing

Bloggers and yeye lie

25 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Masturbation Has Ruined My Life / Couple's Hot Wedding Kiss Got People Talking (Photos) / Married Man Hides From Camera While Watching Match With Girlfriend In Stadium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.