Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,017 members, 7,810,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

LOOK At This Picture of Me — To Be Deleted Soon... [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LOOK At This Picture of Me — To Be Deleted Soon... [Picture] (4480 Views)

TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / NÄKED: Look At My Näked Body — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

LOOK At This Picture of Me — To Be Deleted Soon... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:51pm On Nov 12, 2019
Back then, I was too skinny — everybody abused me. They made fun of me until I wanted to commit suicide just because I was skinny.

Pumping iron and exercising 24/7 turned me from that skinny boy to a strong macho man. Raise your hand if you want to hear the full story.

Today, those people that called me skinny all have not bellies and I can breaks their bones in a fight and mercilessly beat them up. How time flies. This story may make you cry if you hear the full details.

Modified: Pictures deleted.

3 Likes

Re: LOOK At This Picture of Me — To Be Deleted Soon... [Picture] by General0847: 9:58pm On Nov 12, 2019
4 pack.
Re: LOOK At This Picture of Me — To Be Deleted Soon... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:03pm On Nov 12, 2019
General0847:
4 pack.
Lol. I didn't flex it.
Re: LOOK At This Picture of Me — To Be Deleted Soon... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:06pm On Nov 12, 2019
If I had succumbed to those negative words people were telling when I was skinny, I wouldn't have been here today smiling to the bank.

Pictures below and above are a form of encouragement and they will be taken down soon.

3 Likes

Re: LOOK At This Picture of Me — To Be Deleted Soon... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:14pm On Nov 12, 2019
Whatever you're going through, don't succumb to suicidal thoughts. Life is unfair and humans are wicked — they'll tell you things that'll hurt you, but keep pushing. This post is for those who create suicide threads everyday on Nairaland.

It doesn't matter if your problem is health, academics, finance, or losing a loved one, just be strong and push through because you CAN.

5 Likes

Re: LOOK At This Picture of Me — To Be Deleted Soon... [Picture] by itzzkhaliii(m): 10:27pm On Nov 12, 2019
What an encouragement to others may He restore their conditions as well.
Re: LOOK At This Picture of Me — To Be Deleted Soon... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:43pm On Nov 12, 2019
itzzkhaliii:
What an encouragement to others may He restore their conditions as well.

Lit.
Re: LOOK At This Picture of Me — To Be Deleted Soon... [Picture] by Nobody: 11:54pm On Nov 12, 2019
Lol,still remember my former profile i uploaded here that made people actually thought i was skinny some were even insulting me,calling me bone lol,i was just laughing in Spanish they never knew how curvy I'm in real grin grin
Guess Nigerian standard of beauty for male is being masculine while female is being curvy
Because sometimes I'm confused what does being pretty or handsome has to with body shape?
Re: LOOK At This Picture of Me — To Be Deleted Soon... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:58pm On Nov 12, 2019
Nigerian standard for men's beauty is having pot belly and stealing money in government house. For women, I don't want to go there — it's controversial.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: LOOK At This Picture of Me — To Be Deleted Soon... [Picture] by Nobody: 4:19am On Nov 13, 2019
Na this Oshodi Boy looking face u the use form woman expert?

I bet na those girls way the sell dodo under bridge your techniques the work on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LOOK At This Picture of Me — To Be Deleted Soon... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:28am On Nov 13, 2019
Drama everywhere. The best option is to agree or ignore, else you've got yourself a new troll.
Re: LOOK At This Picture of Me — To Be Deleted Soon... [Picture] by femi4: 6:05am On Nov 13, 2019
iLegendd:
Back then, I was too skinny — everybody abused me. They made fun of me until I wanted to commit suicide just because I was skinny.

Pumping iron and exercising 24/7 turned me from that skinny boy to a strong macho man. Raise your hand if you want to hear the full story.

Today, those people that called me skinny all have not bellies and I can breaks their bones in a fight and mercilessly beat them up. How time flies. This story may make you cry if you hear the full details.
you need a wife...that tummy is too flat

2 Likes

Re: LOOK At This Picture of Me — To Be Deleted Soon... [Picture] by Nobody: 6:40am On Nov 13, 2019
wtf!!!

5 Likes

Re: LOOK At This Picture of Me — To Be Deleted Soon... [Picture] by Nobody: 6:41am On Nov 13, 2019
iLegendd:
If I had succumbed to those negative words people were telling when I was skinny, I wouldn't have been here today smiling to the bank.

Pictures below and above are a form of encouragement and they will be taken down soon.

3 Likes

Re: LOOK At This Picture of Me — To Be Deleted Soon... [Picture] by Nobody: 6:42am On Nov 13, 2019
iLegendd:
Drama everywhere. The best option is to agree or ignore, else you've got yourself a new troll.
even the fvckface motherf*cker below looks better than u bonaventure73 AKA ilegendd

1 Like

Re: LOOK At This Picture of Me — To Be Deleted Soon... [Picture] by Nobody: 6:45am On Nov 13, 2019
Pettyprincess:
Lol,still remember my former profile i uploaded here that made people actually thought i was skinny some were even insulting me,calling me bone lol,i was just laughing in Spanish they never knew how curvy I'm in real grin grin
Guess Nigerian standard of beauty for male is being masculine while female is being curvy
Because sometimes I'm confused what does being pretty or handsome has to with body shape?
hope u ain't trippin for that illusive picture... ilegendd is ugly as fvck in real life
Re: LOOK At This Picture of Me — To Be Deleted Soon... [Picture] by 1stbest(m): 6:59am On Nov 13, 2019
All those that calling Op ugly, let them upload their own pictures .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LOOK At This Picture of Me — To Be Deleted Soon... [Picture] by LORDKing001: 7:08am On Nov 13, 2019
Good looking
Re: LOOK At This Picture of Me — To Be Deleted Soon... [Picture] by jnoz23(m): 7:58am On Nov 13, 2019
chenzen:
hope u ain't trippin for that illusive picture... ilegendd is ugly as fvck in real life

Dat one go trip for ekuke,
Person wey get imaginary polish bf!
Wetin remain?
Re: LOOK At This Picture of Me — To Be Deleted Soon... [Picture] by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 13, 2019
jnoz23:

Dat one go trip for ekuke, Person wey get imaginary polish bf! Wetin remain?
lol
Re: LOOK At This Picture of Me — To Be Deleted Soon... [Picture] by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 13, 2019
1stbest:
All those that calling Op ugly, let them upload their own pictures .
be specific. are u scared of thunder

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LOOK At This Picture of Me — To Be Deleted Soon... [Picture] by chizzypresh(f): 9:53am On Nov 13, 2019
chenzen:
be specific. are u scared of thunder

Upload your own nah tongue
Re: LOOK At This Picture of Me — To Be Deleted Soon... [Picture] by jeff1607(m): 9:54am On Nov 13, 2019
Pettyprincess:
Pettyprincess:
Pettyprincess:

curvy in real life

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: LOOK At This Picture of Me — To Be Deleted Soon... [Picture] by balosammy(m): 10:07am On Nov 13, 2019
See as I dey watch all ur drama since yesterday
Strength too dey ur body
Re: LOOK At This Picture of Me — To Be Deleted Soon... [Picture] by chizzypresh(f): 10:13am On Nov 13, 2019
iLegendd:

Cute you wink wink

1 Like

Re: LOOK At This Picture of Me — To Be Deleted Soon... [Picture] by Kalashnikov102(m): 10:30am On Nov 13, 2019
Muscle body..Small pweek grin
Re: LOOK At This Picture of Me — To Be Deleted Soon... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:44am On Nov 13, 2019
Let me add more photos to give my new haters what to talk about. Below were taken when I started my exercise journey and when I was a fashionista. I spent so much money on flashy things and clothes, but now, I'm wise — I invest now. No more fashion. All men should be wise — don't use all your money to buy clothes and shoes.

Re: LOOK At This Picture of Me — To Be Deleted Soon... [Picture] by chizzypresh(f): 10:46am On Nov 13, 2019
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: LOOK At This Picture of Me — To Be Deleted Soon... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:48am On Nov 13, 2019
For those who want to get ready to come marry in my family, I have pretty sisters — so, go work smart and come let's accept you into the family.

Re: LOOK At This Picture of Me — To Be Deleted Soon... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:48am On Nov 13, 2019
chizzypresh:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

What happened to your mouth? I have been sleeping. I'll still go back to sleep soon.
Re: LOOK At This Picture of Me — To Be Deleted Soon... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:54am On Nov 13, 2019
femi4:
you need a wife...that tummy is too flat

Sadly, it's the other way round. Exercise and proper diet keeps the tummy flat. When I stop teaching about money, I'll start teaching fitness. So, get ready to exercise.
Re: LOOK At This Picture of Me — To Be Deleted Soon... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:07am On Nov 13, 2019
Kalashnikov102:
Muscle body..Small pweek grin

No. Prîck has exercises called hanging, jelqing, etc. Do it for 6 months and watch your dick move from 6" to 9" or at least, 7.9".

Most men are really clueless on natural dick enlargement exercises. I revealed all the secrets in the book below.

Even the brain has exercises to improve it — which I exposed in our memory book. I have provided solutions to most problems men face.

Most wrestlers and body builders don't know their dicks are supposed to carry iron, just the same way their hands do.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Once A Girl Is Fine "She Don Make Am Be That" / Photo : Message From My Ex Gf / Husband_scarcity!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.