Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,937 members, 7,817,747 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Amala - The Remix - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Amala - The Remix (5290 Views)

Shakiti Bobo Remix As Gospel Music / DOWNLOAD: Jesus Power Remix ~ Frank Edwards Ft. Gil Joe, Nkay & Nolly / Eating Amala, Is This Biblical? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amala - The Remix by nuclearboy(m): 8:05pm On Nov 20, 2010
This Tudor no go change till me Jesus beat that demon comot.  tongue

Did you read my post at all? I said we do not believe (we know) allah is the "owner"and thus, we say he has no right over the fish! Which is JUST THE SAME as you saying God does not have that right (because you don't believe). Now, if you do it (say such) and you say we cannot, tell me, who is the hypocrite?

I'm not the one spouting double standards here!
Re: Amala - The Remix by Tudor6(f): 8:43pm On Nov 20, 2010
InesQor:

Lol welcome back Tudor! Not to worry, your "resident slowpoke" throne is vastly unoccupied. No one dared ascend it since Abuzola tried earlier in the year and failed.

Only you will see an intelligent point in the statement that harlots have impure DNAs, and all kinds of drivel that the baboon spouted.
Be quiet pig!
Where did Baboonnnyash state harlots have impure HUMAN DNA's, ? That you keep harping on that singular point shows you just an empty buffoon. Tackle the posers raised and stop yarning thrash. Oponu
nuclearboy:

This Tudor no go change till me Jesus beat that demon comot.  tongue

Did you read my post at all? I said we do not believe (we know) allah is the "owner"and thus, we say he has no right over the fish! Which is JUST THE SAME as you saying God does not have that right (because you don't believe). Now, if you do it (say such) and you say we cannot, tell me, who is the hypocrite?

i read your post well jo.
What you implied in plain english is "I oppose islamic terrorism not because its wrong but because its not carried out by my god, if it was, then it's all gravy"
I'm not the one spouting double standards here!
I definately I'm not the one calling another man's god terrorist amd murderer when in actual fact I hold the same barbaric beliefs and My god is much worse. Smh
Re: Amala - The Remix by InesQor(m): 8:54pm On Nov 20, 2010
Lol. Tudor is now either selectively blinded by prejudice, or incapable of basic comprehension.

Maybe you should go back wherever you came from cos you returned worse. LOL!
Re: Amala - The Remix by InesQor(m): 9:01pm On Nov 20, 2010
English comprehension for the selectively blind

Keywords deliberately emphasized in italics  cool

Comprehension exercise: Rahab not only had unpure [/i]DNA but was also a[i] descendant [/i]of Jesus. Discuss.

BaboonYansh:

I just burst out laughing after reading this. LOL
[size=14pt]Have you heard of the harlot caled 'Rahab';  you know, the woman from jericho (with [i]unpure
DNA and all that)? Was she not a direct descendant of Jesus according to matt : 1? So much for Quarantine and maintaining "pure Human DNA line".[/size]

I think the above two will do for now.

So much for "Quarantine" and "pure DNA" for christ.
<snip> - - -<snip>
LOL. I was told christians on Nairaland are really hilarious and shocking. I must say, in my few days here I have not been disappointed. I am really learning new things LOL
Re: Amala - The Remix by InesQor(m): 9:17pm On Nov 20, 2010
@PastorAIO:

About what you asked
Do you really believe that there is DNA from other species in the human race.

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2010/05/100506-science-neanderthals-humans-mated-interbred-dna-gene/
The results showed that Neanderthal DNA is 99.7 percent identical to modern human DNA, versus, for example, 98.8 percent for modern humans and chimps, according to the study.

See also
http://heritage-key.com/blogs/ann/neanderthal-dna-sequenced-how-similar-are-they-modern-humans
Re: Amala - The Remix by InesQor(m): 9:19pm On Nov 20, 2010
@Pastor AIO:

Also
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2006/10/061030-neanderthals.html
Neandertals, Modern Humans Interbred, Bone Study Suggests

Maybe science is finally catching up with the Bible in this regard. . .
Re: Amala - The Remix by Tudor6(f): 9:36pm On Nov 20, 2010
InesQor:

English comprehension for the selectively blind

Keywords deliberately emphasized in italics  cool

Comprehension exercise: Rahab not only had [i]unpure [/i]DNA but was also a[i] descendant [/i]of Jesus. Discuss.

What is this fool saying? Was rahab not a descendant of jesus?

I repeat, that you keep harping on this shows you out as an empty buffoon seeking straws sweep aside the issue. He made legitimate points in the post tackle them instead. Mugu

For example, The jews where murderous pigs and Inesqor aka Mavenbox is a terrorist because she worships a terrorist god. Discuss
Re: Amala - The Remix by InesQor(m): 9:45pm On Nov 20, 2010
Tudór:

What is this fool saying? Was rahab not a descendant of jesus?

I repeat, that you keep harping on this shows you out as an empty buffoon seeking straws sweep aside the issue. He made legitimate points in the post tackle them instead. Mugu

For example, The jews where murderous pigs and Inesqor aka Mavenbox is a terrorist because she worships a terrorist god. Discuss

Choi. Wonders shall never end!! grin grin grin

Now Rahab is a [i]descendant [/i]of Jesus?

You may need an English Primer, Tudor. grin

P.S. At least you have dropped the DNA issue. Your brain is catching up with the thread now. smiley
Re: Amala - The Remix by mrmayor(m): 10:00pm On Nov 20, 2010
I had a good laff with the original Amala post, trust Deep Sight and Nuclearboy to make more ( ~), now with the Return of Tudor, I just had to subscribe.

@Nuclearboy,

Nice analogies you have there , I plan to breed catfish myself. The questions to you Sir.

1) Who Owns who? Who owns Nigerian, Brits, French etc? Can We ( You) opt out of being owned. Can you owner ( God) asked you kill people owned by another (God)?

2) How did you determine that Jehovah owned the Hitites, Edomites, Cannanites etc that he can order Israel to Kill?

3) If I (We) believe in Different Owners ( GODS) can these (Owners) still Order the Death of those they Own?

4) Is Genocide/ Slavery ever Justified; if yes, when is it? was Genocide justified in Biblical times, Medieval, 1939-1945,Biafra, Libaria, etc?

5) Assuming a Woman owns her own Body,  can she like the Catfish example  ( Remove, Kill, Abort) the ( Baby, Fetus)? Afterall she owns the Contents and the Container
Re: Amala - The Remix by Tudor6(f): 10:07pm On Nov 20, 2010
InesQor:

Choi. Wonders shall never end!! grin grin grin

Now Rahab is a [i]descendant [/i]of Jesus?

You may need an English Primer, Tudor. grin

P.S. At least you have dropped the DNA issue. Your brain is catching up with the thread now. smiley
Shut up!
Staws again? Is jesus not a descendant of rahab?

Even if he said rahab was a descendant of jesus, so what? Do you fools not claim jesus is God and we are all sons/daughters of God? So technically is he wrong? Oloshi.

Everyone even pastor AIO grasped what he was trying to say. You are here still throwing tantrums. Go and tackle the post mugu.
Re: Amala - The Remix by Tudor6(f): 10:13pm On Nov 20, 2010
mrmayor:

I had a good laff with the original Amala post, trust Deep Sight and Nuclearboy to make more ( ~), now with the Return of Tudor, I just had to subscribe.

@Nuclearboy,

Nice analogies you have there , I plan to breed catfish myself. The questions to you Sir.

1) Who Owns who? Who owns Nigerian, Brits, French etc? Can We ( You) opt out of being owned. Can you owner ( God) asked you kill people owned by another (God)?

2) How did you determine that Jehovah owned the Hitites, Edomites, Cannanites etc that he can order Israel to Kill?

3) If I (We) believe in Different Owners ( GODS) can these (Owners) still Order the Death of those they Own?

4) Is Genocide/ Slavery ever Justified; if yes, when is it? was Genocide justified in Biblical times, Medieval, 1939-1945,Biafra, Libaria, etc?

5) Assuming a Woman owns her own Body,  can she like the Catfish example  ( Remove, Kill, Abort) the ( Baby, Fetus)? Afterall she owns the Contents and the Container

mayor, why are you asking these terrorists any questions again? Is what they said not pretty clear?

Let me just save you time and answer for them.

"Genocide, terrorism, forced marriages, slavery and s.ex slavery are ALL justified, YES and only when It is yahweh firing the commands because we are yahwehs property and he can send any of them goons to kill us but when allah does same, it is terrorism". Simple.
Re: Amala - The Remix by InesQor(m): 10:18pm On Nov 20, 2010
@Tudor:

Concerning the OP, I actually prefer Pounded yam to Amala. But I doubt I love Poundo as much as Pastor AIO loves Amala though smiley
Re: Amala - The Remix by nuclearboy(m): 10:36pm On Nov 20, 2010
^^ MrMayor:

My views and they will may differ from those of others including some Christians

[1] (a) One "God" owns all, be it Nigerian, Brit or French.
[1] (b) There is the concept of free-will which would infer that yes, you could decide to opt out BUT that is rebellion in the sense that whist still owned, what you are is saying "no, I don't agree" and in that strength, living what you believe are your choices
[1] (c) There is only ONE God from the point of at least the Monotheist Religions and that God is the ONLY one who has right over all things. In effect, whist I could claim to be "God" and demand my worshippers/followers kill on my behalf, there exists only one God who has that right

[2] Christianity has Judaism as its background and from that believes Jehovah owns all things. That is what I believe. Going into the "whys" is not the point here.

[3] There is only ONE "Owner". Claims are a dime a dozen. The Original would be the one with such right.

[4] Moses lived in a different world from that we live in. Consider the "Arena". Would you say it was justified that Gladiators fought to the death and men faced lions with their bare hands for the enjoyment of the mob? Situations and circumstances differ and without all the information at our disposal, many things seem wrong/insane/weird etc. Its like asking why Abdul-Mutallab could ever become what he did. It might be reprehensible in our estimation but none of us had the combination of his genes, upbringing and sat in his pants during the process that made him what he became. We only judge him wrong based on a census of opinions - if 90% of people on earth believed such was right, would his actions be considered wrong? In the case of the "ultimate owner", its even more complicated putting into mind issues like fore-knowledge, grand designs etc.

Since the days after Jesus, I do not believe Genocide has been justified but again, cannot judge because I do not have all the facts. I do know its almost always justified in the estimation of those commiting it though. Communism killed 60 million in 50 years "FOR THE COMMON GOOD". I remember reading how when Hitler was a lance corporal, he watched a platoon of Jewish soldiers tear down and defecate on Germanys flag during the surrender of his company at the end of the first world war. These things affect us differently and sadly, I see it as an indictment on society when tortured souls pass by unnoticed and develop into monsters at which point, sanity is suspended.

I believe the current Nigerian situation was obvious years ago.

[5] A woman does not OWN her body. She is the custodian of it. Humans are not part of property. Which is why suicide is considered sinful.

@Tudor:

These tantrums are quite quaint and always make very amusing reading. smiley
Re: Amala - The Remix by InesQor(m): 11:05pm On Nov 20, 2010
grin This is how to combine Black Amala with White Fufu.

I norr fit laugh abeg. cheesy
Re: Amala - The Remix by Tudor6(f): 11:17pm On Nov 20, 2010
InesQor:

@Tudor:

Concerning the OP, I actually prefer Pounded yam to Amala. But I doubt I love Poundo as much as Pastor AIO loves Amala though smiley
Re: Amala - The Remix by Tudor6(f): 11:19pm On Nov 20, 2010
Terrorists abound on this thread . . . . . I better get a bomb shelter. shocked
Re: Amala - The Remix by nuclearboy(m): 11:29pm On Nov 20, 2010
^^ I hope you end up in the one where the 3 blind mice reside & come screaming running out having left at least a tiny portion of your bits in one tiny mouth
Re: Amala - The Remix by mrmayor(m): 11:35pm On Nov 20, 2010
@Nuclearboy,

Thanks again,

In your estimation ( Slavery/Genocide) became a Crime against Humanity only after Jesus ( 2000 year) ago.  What about Biblical Hebrew Slavery in Egypt, was it reprehensible? ( don't forget Jehovah heard their Cry) Infanticide by Herod of babies etc since all these events were Pre Jesus

Since you (Sir), Nuclearboy  doesn't have all the facts, since we/you were not present  at creation or evolution, how did you come to the conclusion that the Hebrew/Jewish/Christian God is the Owner of all? Why is Jehovah's ownership more valid than any other owner(God) Buddha, Allah, Sango, Amadioha etc

A woman doesn't own her body; oh really? shocked

Freewill? I thought we are here by (Grand Design) destiny,Bible says God already choose us from our mothers belly, who we would be,what we would do, those who would go to hell etc?

If Moses lived in a different era like your rightly pointed out, why demonize  Mohammed for pedophilia, blood thirsty murderer etc.why is Hitler demonised  He was also from a different time, generation, there were no computers, internet, microwave oven, not sure about sliced bread but definitely Gansta Rap.
Re: Amala - The Remix by nuclearboy(m): 11:40pm On Nov 20, 2010
In bed half asleep & replying from fone. 2moro please. Enjoy ur eveng/night
Re: Amala - The Remix by Krayola(m): 2:25am On Nov 21, 2010
@nuclearboy. I sent the track like 10 hrs ago.

I wonder if all the atrocities committed in the name of spreading Christianity, after Jesus, were endorsed by your God. Latin America got buttraped. Whole civilizations wiped out. I'm guessing that was part of God's plan too.

This God deserves to be stoned to death. I'll personally take a $hit in his face.
Re: Amala - The Remix by nuclearboy(m): 5:53am On Nov 21, 2010
@Krayo:

Thanks - will check that inbox. Will respond to MrMayor presently.

But you - you do have a right to be heard, you know and also to insist on doing dat $hit in dat face. What you're gonna do, please do quickly Bro. Sure you know many of the ways to cross the barrier. Say hi on my behalf cheesy
Re: Amala - The Remix by nuclearboy(m): 6:59am On Nov 21, 2010
mrmayor:

@Nuclearboy,

Thanks again,

In your estimation ( Slavery/Genocide) became a Crime against Humanity only after Jesus ( 2000 year) ago. What about Biblical Hebrew Slavery in Egypt, was it reprehensible? ( don't forget Jehovah heard their Cry) Infanticide by Herod of babies etc since all these events were Pre Jesus

Since you (Sir), Nuclearboy doesn't have all the facts, since we/you were not present at creation or evolution, how did you come to the conclusion that the Hebrew/Jewish/Christian God is the Owner of all? Why is Jehovah's ownership more valid than any other owner(God) Buddha, Allah, Sango, Amadioha etc

A woman doesn't own her body; oh really? shocked

Freewill? I thought we are here by (Grand Design) destiny,Bible says God already choose us from our mothers belly, who we would be,what we would do, those who would go to hell etc?

If Moses lived in a different era like your rightly pointed out, why demonize Mohammed for pedophilia, blood thirsty murderer etc.why is Hitler demonised He was also from a different time, generation, there were no computers, internet, microwave oven, not sure about sliced bread but definitely Gansta Rap.

I remember saying this was my view and even before you responded last night, I already got mail from a friend, a respected Christian on this forum on that very matter. I just knew I would be flogged for opening myself for the sucker punches like that. cheesy

Genocide has never been a good thing BUT the context in which I gave that time (Christ's advent) was based on limitations of my knowledge. I'm sure you will understand that most history after Jesus can be verified. I didn't mean what came before or after was okay but that events after are recent enough to discuss with a fairly high measure of understanding.

Twill take too long were I to explain all I believe but a sharp summary in the belief I speak to one who knows the history and can follow my reasoning follows.

Egypt: Non-Bible believers insist there exist no accounts outside of the Bible of hebrew slavery. History speaks of "Habiru" who were supposedly initial conquerors of Egypt and were hated and later were chased out. The Bible account in a manner supports this as Joseph and family started off at the top of Egyptian society. Its a matter of which side's version you wish to believe and how far you take it. Lets suppose the tables were turned against them then and the masters became the slaves as both accounts seem to agree upon. This would justify to the new masters whatever treatment they meted out. BUT those people (the new slaves) had a covenant with God through their progenitor. If they had anywise oppressed the egyptians (in effect, sinned against them), the Karmaic law indeed requires they suffer and as such were slaves for 430 years. But then the covenant had to stand or the covenant maker would be considered a "liar". So they came out. Call it reprehensible or whatever but it fulfils natures cause and effect law.

Herod's infanticide was prophesied. I do not have answers for why it was prophesied but once that came from God, it had to happen. I regret to have to state this again but assuming (for the sake of those whose belief systems run counter to mine) that the Biblical God IS "God", this is another matter of "Owner" rights. My posts history here will show I do not seek excuses for God or try to smooth Him over. I have asked harder questions than ANY of these myself and my life and times have been such that there have been times when even Atheists here would have wondered at me and shaken their heads at my "unbelief". But I have possessions too and at times do strange things with them.

How God is God cannot be shown like I can show 1 - 1 = 0. Faith is not tangible and thus how would you have me show why I believe Jehovah? But believe me, I remain convinced and have my conclusions. I wish those who are still searching whether they acknowledge/realise it or not, luck. But Israel was "CHOSEN" and I am certain you know the NT discusses another "Chosen" generation. Based on that, it is a given He owns ALL.

On Women, you are forcing me to state that which is personally painful to me. "Know ye not that your body is the Temple of God". It goes on to say anyone destroying that sins. Painful for me cos Ah, I only wish you guys knew just how difficult that was/is for me to accept and live TILL today.

Freewill is understood differently by us all. Yep, chosen BUT have responsibility in the process.

It makes no sense that multiple Gods created existence. The presence of counterfeits only confirms there exists an original. The fact alone that Islam insists on using Judaism/Christianity as its crutch - "Adam was the first muslim", "Jesus was a revered prophet who will return", the fact that ALL the PROPHETS except Muhammed come from the Jews, "Muhammed is the comforter by fire by force", etc etc etc shows a lot. In effect, all three Monotheist religions point back to the same God. Funny it is that christians insist its not the same God whist muslims INSIST it MUST BE THE same (at least until very recently and mainly on NL). The personal lives of the dudes involved in the three religions shows even more.

Moses was never a king, never wealthy, never a liked or even respected leader. He was feared and became something more than man. Where was his profit? He left the Palace to become a desert warrior. He led an unruly indisciplined band of people who never gave him peace. If you are in it for power, do you destroy the wealth of nations you conquer? You burn their gold, silver, etc? Do you refuse to make yourself comfortable? He had only the one focus - get to a promised land. But he never walked on that land, never knew why it was promised, never enjoyed the process of trying to get there. He didn't get there for reasons which have always seemed very ", ][]7^$#@" (lost for words) to me. Yet I wonder as I type today if us typing/reading today weren't the "true" (weightier) reason he wasn't allowed. At least nobody can say it was an agenda he dreamed up for profit. If you look at the "Meat/Core of the Gospel" thread, you'll find the same thing running through it. Motive shows intent. Why did he do it? Would you? Yet he NEVER wavered even once or doubted his eventual destination. Interesting character- to have all that potential and not get anything out of it?

The other guy prospered, took what he wanted and gave the rest out. When it was profitable to be quiet, he became humble. When the tide turned, he turned. He wanted his son's wife, the required revelation came. He needed more than 4 wives, the required revelation came. Mercenary, cunning and grabbing whatever he could from other belief systems. Even himself wondered at the devil in him. He said A today, and then B the next day. He became a "Lord". Why did he do it? Wouldn't that just be the person to emulate? I "personally" do not demonize him but I have made my own conclusions. Dude played his role and will get his reward.

Compare the two. True it is that truth is relative but, there is a big picture. Nobody does what Moses did. Everyone would like to be a Lord.
Re: Amala - The Remix by Rhino4dm: 8:21am On Nov 21, 2010
Lame! So much effort for damage control and justification of barbarism by savages.
I wish God in the feature will order his CHOSEN ones to invade the south-west nigeria, plunder thier homes, killed all their mothers, sisters and wives,. . . . . . And spare thier virgins for post war feast i will then expect those hypocrite spouting trash to defend and justify the act.
I dont just know how long people will be all bent in defending this blood thirsty heartless beast. Cmon! Why dont we just organise award for boko haram and osama bin laden or Iraninan mahmood ahmadi-([S]nejad[/S])-nutjob.
Re: Amala - The Remix by nuclearboy(m): 9:24am On Nov 21, 2010
What are you doing at home, young Rhino? I thot you'd be in church under unction of the reverend. Thot twas only the free like me fit stay home.

Anyway, Nuclear is not making excuses. I NEVER make such. I follow my understanding and KNOW, that for somebody to win, somebody HAS to lose and the loser must feel pain.

IF I am elected OR chosen, no be me give myself ori-ire. And if you no dey chosen, no be Nuke-boy carry 'scoba' dash you. Siddon there dey look like Microsoft solitaire all you want, wetin make I do about ur problem? No be me hang wahala for ur body.
Re: Amala - The Remix by Tudor6(f): 10:30am On Nov 21, 2010
nuclearboy:

Herod's infanticide was prophesied. I do not have answers for why it was prophesied but once that came from God, it had to happen. I regret to have to state this again but assuming (for the sake of those whose belief systems run counter to mine) that the Biblical God IS "God", this is another matter of "Owner" rights. My posts history here will show I do not seek excuses for God or try to smooth Him over. I have asked harder questions than ANY of these myself and my life and times have been such that there have been times when even Atheists here would have wondered at me and shaken their heads at my "unbelief". But I have possessions too and at times do strange things with them.
Yes. And I agree with you. Infact chop knuckle. Nobody try to smooth it over it just won't stick. The earlier christians accept their god is a murderous terrorist basterd the better for them.

That is why I like you Nuclearboy.

How God is God cannot be shown like I can show 1 - 1 = 0. Faith is not tangible and thus how would you have me show why I believe Jehovah? But believe me, I remain convinced and have my conclusions. I wish those who are still searching whether they acknowledge/realise it or not, luck. But Israel was "CHOSEN" and I am certain you know the NT discusses another "Chosen" generation. Based on that, it is a given He owns ALL.

Yea, I bet they was 'chosen'. No shiit, Orunmila 'chose' the yoruba race too.

Freewill is understood differently by us all. Yep, chosen BUT have responsibility in the process.

I wonder if poor old Herod had the 'freewill' when it was already prophesied by jagunjagun Yahweh that he'll comit infanticide. Sebi Yahweh's prophesies must always come to pass, no?

It makes no sense that multiple Gods created existence. The presence of counterfeits only confirms there exists an original. The fact alone that Islam insists on using Judaism/Christianity as its crutch - "Adam was the first muslim", "Jesus was a revered prophet who will return", the fact that ALL the PROPHETS except Muhammed come from the Jews, "Muhammed is the comforter by fire by force", etc etc etc shows a lot. In effect, all three Monotheist religions point back to the same God. Funny it is that christians insist its not the same God whist muslims INSIST it MUST BE THE same (at least until very recently and mainly on NL). The personal lives of the dudes involved in the three religions shows even more.
This is very lame. Even If Islam claims all that, so what? How does that prove they are false? Na so dem dey take know counterfeit in your village?

I might as well say, Christianity is a remix of judaism and the jews don't worship the same 3 headed god as christians but christians still insist its the same god
. The fact alone christianity hinges on judaism as it's crutch shows it's counterfeit. . . .how does that sound to you?

And Yea right, It's natural law that only Jews that are allowed to form original religions hence mohammed not being a jew says alot. You make sense nuclearboy.

Moses was never a king, never wealthy, never a liked or even respected leader. He was feared and became something more than man. Where was his profit? He left the Palace to become a desert warrior. He led an unruly indisciplined band of people who never gave him peace. If you are in it for power, do you destroy the wealth of nations you conquer? You burn their gold, silver, etc? Do you refuse to make yourself comfortable? He had only the one focus - get to a promised land. But he never walked on that land, never knew why it was promised, never enjoyed the process of trying to get there. He didn't get there for reasons which have always seemed very ", ][]7^$#@" (lost for words) to me. Yet I wonder as I type today if us typing/reading today weren't the "true" (weightier) reason he wasn't allowed. At least nobody can say it was an agenda he dreamed up for profit. If you look at the "Meat/Core of the Gospel" thread, you'll find the same thing running through it. Motive shows intent. Why did he do it? Would you? Yet he NEVER wavered even once or doubted his eventual destination. Interesting character- to have all that potential and not get anything out of it?
Have you forgotten why the story says moses left the palace? Or you just want to blow lies this morning? Did good ol' moses not murder an egyptian soldier and had to take off? Saying he forsook all the glitz and glamour like a monk is a PURE LIE.

2. Moses might not have had the title 'king' but he sure was a leader! He had all the functions of a king. If the jews where running a monarchy system of government, moses' title would be 'king'. This is as lame as saying Obama is not a king. Ehm, how will he be a 'king' when Americans are not running a monarchy?

3. The jews where a normadic race living in the desert. Wouldn't it be dumb to have a mornacy in barren waste land? Is it a coincidence that as soon as the jews stole enough land to set up a city, they appointed a king? Too bad moses died before they got there but obviously his eyes where on the price.

4, Did the jews not plunder and get rich off it? That Moses' and his crew didn't plunder enough to be as wealthy as mohammed's crew is nothing but lack of opportunity. They kept for themselves and burnt the rest.
Did father Abraham not plunder too for personal gain? Why exactly are you crying?
Re: Amala - The Remix by Tudor6(f): 10:39am On Nov 21, 2010
The other guy prospered, took what he wanted and gave the rest out. When it was profitable to be quiet, he became humble. When the tide turned, he turned. He wanted his son's wife, the required revelation came. He needed more than 4 wives, the required revelation came. Mercenary, cunning and grabbing whatever he could from other belief systems. Even himself wondered at the devil in him. He said A today, and then B the next day. He became a "Lord". Why did he do it? Wouldn't that just be the person to emulate? I "personally" do not demonize him but I have made my own conclusions. Dude played his role and will get his reward.
Na so, you're trying desperately to differentiate between six and half a dozen.

Moses and his crew needed booty the revelation came in form of law that they should conquer cities and keep virgins for themselves.

How many wives exactly did oga moses have? Care to answer that?

Why would anyone wanna emulate moses?

What EXACTLY are you complainig about?

Compare the two. True it is that truth is relative but, there is a big picture.
Yes we have. No difference.

Nobody does what Moses did. Everyone would like to be a Lord.
Moses was LORD in his community no dey lie for here.
Re: Amala - The Remix by Rhino4dm: 10:59am On Nov 21, 2010
Hmm. Elder nuclear. My own God say we all equall and no one is chosen.
Sundays are very good day in making a good design and models for me. Am a sabbatherian. . . Jehovah witness to be precise. Not accept their doctrines sha most especially the OT but we have so many things in common eg . TRUTH. grin grin
Re: Amala - The Remix by InesQor(m): 11:01am On Nov 21, 2010
Nuclearboy, good morning bro!

@topic:
The way I understand it, any genocide or conquests made in the name of the God of Abraham after Christ was born, was not a directive from God but was based on filthy greed, religio-political motives drenched in economic gain for the conquerors, advent of a neo-religious cause (e.g. islam) or otherwise human profit. This applies thus to the Christian conquests of all shades. Abraham's promise was Christ, and after Christ was born there was no further need for any war on God's behalf, and I believe God did not authorize any such. Till the final Armageddon war, just because it is known that Satan wont submit in peace.

Please notice the contrast with Herod's case, he didnt perform genocide claiming it was a divine decree. It was his own greed and insecurity masked in fear.
Re: Amala - The Remix by Krayola(m): 11:31am On Nov 21, 2010
InesQor:

Abraham's promise was Christ

Abeg u fit explain this one?
Re: Amala - The Remix by Krayola(m): 11:32am On Nov 21, 2010
@mazaje. I dey o. Thanks. How u dey nah?

@Tudor Oga how body nah?
Re: Amala - The Remix by InesQor(m): 11:46am On Nov 21, 2010
@Krayola:

Baba good morning o!

Christ was the summary of Abraham's promise. Im mobile now, its painful to type. So here is one verse I recall from Bible school:

Galatians 3:8 (AMP)
And the Scripture, foreseeing that God would justify (declare righteous, put in right standing with Himself) the Gentiles in consequence of faith, proclaimed the Gospel [foretelling the glad tidings of a Saviour long before-hand] to Abraham in the promise, saying, In you shall all the nations [of the earth] be blessed. [Gen. 12:3.]

Hope that answers your question. smiley
Re: Amala - The Remix by Tudor6(f): 12:06pm On Nov 21, 2010
Krayola:

@mazaje. I dey o. Thanks. How u dey nah?

@Tudor Oga how body nah?
I dey brother. I've been away from NL for a while, how are you doing?
InesQor:

Nuclearboy, good morning bro!

@topic:
The way I understand it, any genocide or conquests made in the name of the God of Abraham after Christ was born, was not a directive from God but was based on filthy greed, religio-political motives drenched in economic gain for the conquerors, advent of a neo-religious cause (e.g. islam) or otherwise human profit. This applies thus to the Christian conquests of all shades. Abraham's promise was Christ, and after Christ was born there was no further need for any war on God's behalf, and I believe God did not authorize any such. Till the final Armageddon war, just because it is known that Satan wont submit in peace.

Please notice the contrast with Herod's case, he didnt perform genocide claiming it was a divine decree. It was his own greed and insecurity masked in fear.
bwahahaaahahahaaahaahahahahaaaaha

Now the fool accepts it's genocide? Lol LMAO
i thought you said it  was 'war situation', 'quarantine', 'nephilim and anunaki extermination' NOW your new song is it's genocide ooo but god say we should not do again. lMAO

Can anyone apply ''filthy greed, religio-political motives drenched in economic gain for the conquerors, advent of a neo-religious cause (e.g. Islam judaism) or otherwise human profit'' to  what moses and his gang did in the OT and see if they dont fit.

Useless terrorist hypocrite worshippers of a terrorist god

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"House On The Rock Members (HOTR) @ Lagos" Please I Have A Question For You! / Indecent Dressing Of A Curvy Lady In Church Goes Viral. / Johannine Comma (1 John 5:7)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.