Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,878 members, 7,817,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Amala - The Remix - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Amala - The Remix (5289 Views)

Shakiti Bobo Remix As Gospel Music / DOWNLOAD: Jesus Power Remix ~ Frank Edwards Ft. Gil Joe, Nkay & Nolly / Eating Amala, Is This Biblical? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amala - The Remix by ragdollz: 6:21pm On Nov 21, 2010
***viewing Tudor's profile*****

"Tudor online, posting in Religion section"

Now, I wonder what the heck he'll be posting about??!!??

Oh, I know, I know!!!

THIS:

Tudór:

***BIG FAT YAWN**
THEY ARE GETTING AN ABORTION, DEAL
WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!

Darn, Tudor Smelly Smelly! Can't you be [b]any [/b]less predictable tongue??
Re: Amala - The Remix by mazaje(m): 6:32pm On Nov 21, 2010
Image123:

i'll start then by stating clearly that God has never at any time committed genocide/murder. These are crimes, and bite yourself, God cannot commit crimes. what language can i say this in? God is not answerable to, neither can He be said to commit a crime. He's above the law, ever heard that phrase, above the law? Then what makes God different from other gods is that He is alive and better than others, satisfied? When atheism or agnosticism or any other religion becomes better than serving the living God, please inform us. Thank you.

This is false, because even the bible has Yahweh apologizing for his evil deeds. . . . .

Thus says the Lord, the God of Israel, to whom you sent me to offer your prayer: If you remain quietly in this land I will build you up, and not tear you down; I will plant you, not uproot you; for I regret the evil I have done you."(Jeremiah 42:9-10)

Remeber that the God of the bible committed(assuming the stories were true)

Genocide
Punishing people for crimes that they did not commit at all
Animal sacrifices
Human sacrifice
Animal cruelty
The killing of innocent children and animals
Favouring one nation over other nations for no reason at all
The toleration and regulation of slavery
Promoting of wars and urging people to go to war against other nations without provocation
Commanding people to keep virgins as the spoils of war
Interfering with a person's free will to do good
Tried to kill his best friend moses

Ohhh what a merciful and loving God!!!

I guess you don't even know what caused the war, so lemme brief you. Israel was on their way to Canaan. there was this place that they had to pass, and they asked for permission and promised not to take anystuff. But instead of permission, they received an army ready to do battle, so they did battle and won. Then Moab saw this and wanted to destroy Israel (meanwhile Israel considered moab and midian as brothers/friends and had no prior command to fight them). Moab/Midian employed prophet Balaam to curse/weaken Israel, and Balaam gave them advice on how to destroy/breach Israel's NATIONAL security. the advice was to make Israel sin, so that God will be displeased with Israel. So they sent women to seduce the israelites and make them commit fornication. God judged Israel for this and 23000 Israelites died.

The main reason why the Jews invade all the lands was because it was PROMISED them by their God Yahweh. . . . .NO OTHER REASON. . . .

The LORD said, “I have indeed seen the misery of my people in Egypt. I have heard them crying out because of their slave drivers, and I am concerned about their suffering. 8 So I have come down to rescue them from the hand of the Egyptians and to bring them up out of that land into a good and spacious land, a land flowing with milk and honey—the home of the Canaanites, Hittites, Amorites, Perizzites, Hivites and Jebusites. 9 And now the cry of the Israelites has reached me, and I have seen the way the Egyptians are oppressing them. 10 So now, go. I am sending you to Pharaoh to bring my people the Israelites out of Egypt.” Exodus 3: 7

The bible very clearly states that they ancient Jews were promised the lands of others that was flowing with milk and honey. . . .So all what Yahweh could do for his chosen people was to tell them to attack and seize the lands of others, eh? so much for an almighty God who can do everything
Re: Amala - The Remix by ragdollz: 6:39pm On Nov 21, 2010
nuclearboy:

Smelly feathers. SMELLY FEATHERS! Wonderment

How under God's Heaven did we have fun on NL when you went AWOL?

Heehawww grin. I'm glad to see his name is catching on. It suits him to a "T", you'll agree grin. I hope it sticks! Or even better, I hope he goes AWOL again. But this time, Forever!!

Anyway, we all know I'm going to do this - so far be it for me to disappoint:

Tudór:

Yes that is better.
I've decided to perform abortions on my future generations, HOW IS IT YOUR BUSINESS?

Chei! WE SUPPORT ABORTION, DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!
Re: Amala - The Remix by InesQor(m): 7:12pm On Nov 21, 2010
@Tudor and @Mazaje:

It is hardly fair to weigh the times of the ancient Jews using today's views of international war and diplomacy. If it is compared to what obtained in other nations at the time, then your assessment would be fair.

But here? I must say your judgment is altogether biased and unfair.
Re: Amala - The Remix by mrmayor(m): 7:29pm On Nov 21, 2010
@InesQor,

InesQor:

@Tudor and @Mazaje:
It is hardly fair to weigh the times of the ancient Jews using today's views of international war and diplomacy. If it is compared to what obtained in other nations at the time, then your assessment would be fair.
I'm sorry Sir, murder is murder! One of the Ten Commandments is "Thou Shall Not Kill", Genocide is Genocide sad. You can't condemn Mohammed and absolve Moses, Joshua, Saul, David.
Saul lost his crown for not Killing, Murdering all Children, Women and some Nobles as ordered by Jehovah through Samuel. So God is above his Own Law, which He Swears by wink. Very Interesting .
Re: Amala - The Remix by InesQor(m): 7:35pm On Nov 21, 2010
mrmayor:

@InesQor,
I'm sorry Sir, murder is murder! One of the Ten Commandments is "Thou Shall Not Kill", Genocide is Genocide sad. You can't condemn Mohammed and absolve Moses, Joshua, Saul, David.
Saul lost his crown for not Killing, Murdering all Children, Women and some Nobles as ordered by Jehovah through Samuel. So God is above his Own Law, which He Swears by wink. Very Interesting .

Does this mean that soldiers are meant to face the jury for carrying out their duties?

Come on! All is fair in love and war!

My point is that times are different now. I thought you would understand that.
Re: Amala - The Remix by Tudor6(f): 7:40pm On Nov 21, 2010
InesQor:

@Tudor and @Mazaje:

We are very much within reason to look back and judge history based on our values today. Thats why we look back on them and call actions that took place then  barbaric or morally wrong. Its the same thing we did with the slave trade and colonialism.
It is widely accepted atrocities took place during slave times even though then they where seen as right.

We will NOT make exceptions for your god. If you judge mohammed and islam the same way then it should be applied to your own faith too.
Re: Amala - The Remix by mrmayor(m): 7:48pm On Nov 21, 2010
^^^^^
Debate here is not Wars, or whether Wars are can be Justified or Not. We are talking about Genocide.Killing of Non-Combatants i.e Women ( Virgins or Not), Children, Infants is Genocide. Moses, Joshua, Mohammed all committed Genocide angry angry angry. What is God's ( Jehovah, Allah) obsession with Virgins! na wetin seff sad.
Re: Amala - The Remix by InesQor(m): 8:04pm On Nov 21, 2010
@Tudor:

I understand your points. Yes, looking back we can say that the ancient Jews, in trying to secure a future and a place in this world for themselves, resorted to genocide and merciless war. But that was the modus operandi in those times. It was a dog-eat-dog world.

But in my opinion, as earlier stated, Islam being resultant from Mohammed as well, had received its "promise" in Christ. There was no reason for Mohammed to wage those wars after Christ had come (in my understanding).

However, the Al-Qaeda actions and other Islamic terrorist activities TODAY are altogether evil considering the current state of international polity and diplomacy.

The above is my opinion and I dont speak for the entire Christian community or for God.

@Mr_mayor:

See above. In addition, killing of non-combatants was the Standard Operating Procedure back in the day.

As for the obsession with virgins which you claimed, can you provide reference for this? Already explained earlier in this thread is the fact that the non-virgins were technically SOLDIERS in that the method used to INFILTRATE the Israelite camp was via sexual temptation courtesy of the Midianite women, making them subject to Baal. When a man has been lured away in his heart and he is now worshipping the seducer's gods, it takes very little effort to make the false god prophesy his desires and make the man turn against his own country. It was a war from the inside.

I hope you get my points, but then. . .
Re: Amala - The Remix by InesQor(m): 8:09pm On Nov 21, 2010
On a related note, God, eternal, relates with man as far as man's limited understanding of his own world goes.

As I once said, God did not bother explaining micro-organisms to the Israelites. He just made the priest pronounce them UNCLEAN when they would have gathered multitudes of germs, and then they would be isolated to prevent spread of the disease or condition, and made to wash in water. Explaining about micro-organisms would be too much for them to handle, so he passed it as simple laws. Looking back today we see why the Israelites were generally more healthy than other civilizations.
Re: Amala - The Remix by mrmayor(m): 8:20pm On Nov 21, 2010
InesQor:

@Mr_mayor:
See above. In addition, killing of non-combatants was the Standard Operating Procedure back in the day.

1)Is Killing of Infants, Children Genocide or Not?

InesQor:

But in my opinion, as earlier stated, Islam being resultant from Mohammed as well, had received its "promise" in Christ. There was no reason for Mohammed to wage those wars after Christ had come (in my understanding)

Really, So a Medieval United Nations conference for Religions decided that since Jesus had died, No one can start their own religion and kill,r@pe and pillage like the Jews because they had received the "Promise"?
Re: Amala - The Remix by Tudor6(f): 8:24pm On Nov 21, 2010
InesQor:

@Tudor:

I understand your points. Yes, looking back we can say that the ancient Jews, in trying to secure a future and a place in this world for themselves, resorted to genocide and merciless war. But that was the modus operandi in those times. It was a dog-eat-dog world.

But in my opinion, as earlier stated, Islam being resultant from Mohammed as well, had received its "promise" in Christ. There was no reason for Mohammed to wage those wars after Christ had come (in my understanding).

However, the Al-Qaeda actions and other Islamic terrorist activities TODAY are altogether evil considering the current state of international polity and diplomacy.

The above is my opinion and I dont speak for the entire Christian community or for God.

I don't care if it was standard procedure back in the day. Neither does it matter if It was standard procedure to kidnap young black boys and ship them to the Americas. It is still defined as slavery Today and considered wrong both now and retrospectively then!

The same standards we use to judge human traffickers and modern slavers TODAY is the same we use to condemn the ancient slave trade.

Same thing here. It is accepted NOW that Under No conditions should any act of terrorism against civillians or genocide be committed even in war and that doesn't stop us from looking back in history, see instances where such have occured and condemn them as terrorism and genocide just like we did with the slave trade and colonialism just like the armenians are trying to do with turkey,

Something doesnt just become 'evil' based on international diplomacy and polity. International diplomacy or not, the standards you judge Al-qaeda today as a terrorist group and that which you use to judge mohammed applies to all right back to your moses.

Humanity constantly looks back in history and evaluate mistakes made and tries to enact laws and agreements that prevent such atrocities from reocurring. During such look backs, mistakes are acknowledged they are never swept aside as 'standard procedure at that time'. They are tackled head on and called what they are i.e WRONG- crimes/atrocities!

Moses and the jews committed crimes against humanity. There is no excuse.
Re: Amala - The Remix by Image123(m): 8:29pm On Nov 21, 2010
@Tudor & mazaje
You just admitted that genocide is a crime. That it's a crime proves that God cannot commit it. You can't accuse God of committing a crime, bite yourself. I can't say it clearer than that to you.
Two, you as usual failed to see that i discussed on the war against midian (Matthew 13v15). The female children were not taken for wives. Plus, in your ignorance you've failed to see that those women that were taken as wives in Judges 21 were Israelites, not strangers.
Re: Amala - The Remix by Tudor6(f): 8:31pm On Nov 21, 2010
InesQor:

On a related note, God, eternal, relates with man as far as man's limited understanding of his own world goes.

As I once said, God did not bother explaining micro-organisms to the Israelites. He just made the priest pronounce them UNCLEAN when they would have gathered multitudes of germs, and then they would be isolated to prevent spread of the disease or condition, and made to wash in water. Explaining about micro-organisms would be too much for them to handle, so he passed it as simple laws. Looking back today we see why the Israelites were generally more healthy than other civilizations.
Another christian propaganda.
No evidence suggests the jews where more healthy and other civilizations. Also even before the mosaic laws where given, sick people like lepers where being isolated in ancient egypt.
Re: Amala - The Remix by ragdollz: 8:33pm On Nov 21, 2010
Tudór:

Another christian propaganda.
No evidence suggests the jews where more healthy and other civilizations. Also even before the mosaic laws where given, sick people like lepers where being isolated in ancient egypt.

BORINGGGG!

T-man with the smelly feathers grin, I know just the thing to liven this all up: One big fat yawn coming up. . . .

Tudór:

***BIG FAT YAWN**
WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!

why is this sooo painful for you to accept? Continue crying !!!! Lol lmao

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

grin
Re: Amala - The Remix by Tudor6(f): 8:37pm On Nov 21, 2010
Image123:

@Tudor & mazaje
You just admitted that genocide is a crime. That it's a crime proves that God cannot commit it. You can't accuse God of committing a crime, bite yourself. I can't say it clearer than that to you.
It's pretty clear. Your god is a criminal terrorist basterd. So was moses who committed genocide and ethnic cleansing. Criminals.
Two, you as usual failed to see that i discussed on the war against midian (Matthew 13v15). The female children were not taken for wives. Plus, in your ignorance you've failed to see that those women that were taken as wives in Judges 21 were Israelites, not strangers.
Strangers or not, a war was fought, all men where killed and virgins captured and forced into marriage with strangers = GENOCIDE, CRIME, FORCED MARRIAGE, SE.X.UAL SLAVERY.
Re: Amala - The Remix by ragdollz: 8:43pm On Nov 21, 2010
^^^^Chei, T-man, so this is your new tactic, eh grin? From being a REPEAT offender (harhar, yeah, I crack me up grin) you're now pulling the "IGNORE BUTTON" number on me? AINT GONNA HAPPEN, BOO lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

BRB grin grin grin grin.
Re: Amala - The Remix by Image123(m): 8:49pm On Nov 21, 2010
Someone just said that God swears by His Law. I'm wondering where he got that. Now it's Tudor backing out on whether the virgins were strAngers or not. The point been made is that you don't have adequate or correct information on what you judge. That has been proven and will still be if you please. In other words, you have no claim, right or say in the matter.
Take another one, the taking of virgins in Judges 21 wasn't commanded by God like you suppose.
Re: Amala - The Remix by Image123(m): 8:56pm On Nov 21, 2010
@mazaje
Lest i forget, a crime is ILLEGAL and PUNISHABLE BY LAW.
Nothing done by God is illegal or punishable by law, sorry.
Plus moab/midian wasn't among the territory to be possessed. You just quoted it, try to read it.
Re: Amala - The Remix by InesQor(m): 9:05pm On Nov 21, 2010
I can see that this conversation is going nowhere.

[img]http://brainfuel.tv/postimages/thatsalllogo.gif[/img]

@Pastor AIO: If any other topic in line with the OP comes up, I will gladly butt in again smiley
Re: Amala - The Remix by Tudor6(f): 9:11pm On Nov 21, 2010
Image123:

Someone just said that God swears by His Law. I'm wondering where he got that. Now it's Tudor backing out on whether the virgins were strAngers or not. The point been made is that you don't have adequate or correct information on what you judge. That has been proven and will still be if you please. In other words, you have no claim, right or say in the matter.
Take another one, the taking of virgins in Judges 21 wasn't commanded by God like you suppose.
No time for argument over semnatics. Atrocities where committed you're yet to refute that and you're busy raving about stranger or no stranger? Psssft!

So the taking of the virgins wasn't commanded by god? So now you blame the Genocide, forced marriage and se.x slavery squarely on moses and his judges? Do you now concede moses and the other judges are CRIMINALS, TERRORISTS, and GENOCIDAL Maniacs??
Re: Amala - The Remix by Image123(m): 9:11pm On Nov 21, 2010
InesQor
We knew where it was going from the start. Just that those guys added some knowledge to start the week. Have a good week.
Re: Amala - The Remix by mrmayor(m): 9:13pm On Nov 21, 2010
Image123:

Someone just said that God swears by His Law. I'm wondering where he got that.

Hebrew 6

13For when God made [His] promise to Abraham, He swore by Himself, since He had no one greater by whom to swear,

Genesis 22:16

16And said, I have sworn by Myself, says the Lord, that since you have done this and have not withheld [from Me] or begrudged [giving Me] your son, your only son,

The word of Jewish God ( Jehovah) is his own Law, it is also himself. He swore by himself, he swore by his word, he swore by his law.
Re: Amala - The Remix by Tudor6(f): 9:15pm On Nov 21, 2010
InesQor:

I can see that this conversation is going nowhere.

[img]http://brainfuel.tv/postimages/thatsalllogo.gif[/img]

@Pastor AIO: If any other topic in line with the OP comes up, I will gladly butt in again smiley
Actually, we have gotten somewhere.

We have conclusively established christians as hypocritical terrorist worshippers of a terrorist God.
We now know that christians hold the same views for which they castigate muslims as 'evil' and 'barbaric' so in effect they are also 'evil' and 'barbaric'. This thread has really taught me alot.
Re: Amala - The Remix by Image123(m): 9:18pm On Nov 21, 2010
Tudór:

No time for argument over semnatics. Atrocities where committed you're yet to refute that and you're busy raving about stranger or no stranger? Psssft!

So the taking of the virgins wasn't commanded by god? So now you blame the Genocide, forced marriage and se.x slavery squarely on moses and his judges? Do you now concede moses and the other judges are CRIMINALS, TERRORISTS, and GENOCIDAL Maniacs??
I didn't blame anyone, don't outrun yourself tudor. You seemed quite interested when your pal asked the difference between God and others.
Re: Amala - The Remix by Tudor6(f): 9:22pm On Nov 21, 2010
Image123:

I didn't blame anyone, don't outrun yourself tudor. You seemed quite interested when your pal asked the difference between God and others.
yes you did. You in effect blamed the CRIMES on moses and the judges exonerating your god. Thats really cool of you.
Re: Amala - The Remix by Image123(m): 9:26pm On Nov 21, 2010
mayor, this was your comment
So God is above his Own Law, which He Swears by . Very Interesting.
This is after it was said that God is above the law. The law referred to been the 'thou shalt nots', not the Word which is God. If you don't know the difference, go and learn. You're still young to learn.
Re: Amala - The Remix by ragdollz: 9:26pm On Nov 21, 2010
Tudór:

yes you did. You in effect blamed the CRIMES on moses and the judges exonerating your god. Thats really cool of you.

You think he's cool? Guess what, T-man, you're cooler grin grin. And here's the reason why:

Tudór:

No time to read all this hot air.
Copy and paste only;

***BIG FAT YAWN**
WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!

Aww, T- to- the- smelly - feathers, I think I'm in lurrrve grin. Gosh, can't seem to have enough. BRB
Re: Amala - The Remix by Image123(m): 9:28pm On Nov 21, 2010
Tudór:

Don't be ridiculous, i'm not dead. And the thread is still here. Please quote me and prove your false accusation above. You've again demonstrated your inability to make credible and accurate judgements.
Re: Amala - The Remix by Tudor6(f): 9:57pm On Nov 21, 2010
Image123:

Don't be ridiculous, i'm not dead. And the thread is still here. Please quote me and prove your false accusation above. You've again demonstrated your inability to make credible and accurate judgements.
Suddenly you are uncomfortable with the implications of your statements?
Dont hate on me, no be me write those atrocities for your bible.
Re: Amala - The Remix by Image123(m): 10:19pm On Nov 21, 2010
^do you really have SOMETHING to say?
Re: Amala - The Remix by ragdollz: 10:22pm On Nov 21, 2010
Image123:

^do you really have SOMETHING to say?

Naah, he usually doesn't, not really grin. The only thing I ever remember him actually saying to me was:

Tudór:

***BIG FAT YAWN**
WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"House On The Rock Members (HOTR) @ Lagos" Please I Have A Question For You! / 20 Reasons To Abandon Christianity / Indecent Dressing Of A Curvy Lady In Church Goes Viral.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.