Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,035 members, 7,814,530 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

How Do You Know He/she Is Right For You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Know He/she Is Right For You (5355 Views)

Signs To Know He Is A Womanizer / How Do You Confront A Married Man Who Does Not Know That You Know He Is Married? / I Know He Flirts, But Is My Boyfriend Cheating On Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Know He/she Is Right For You by Mygoldie(f): 4:33pm On Nov 17, 2010
Lol@ Ann, i don't think she needs that,she looks pwetty healthy to me. tongue tongue grin
Re: How Do You Know He/she Is Right For You by AnnMarie1(f): 4:35pm On Nov 17, 2010
she looks Obesse to me grin grin
Re: How Do You Know He/she Is Right For You by Mygoldie(f): 4:36pm On Nov 17, 2010
pmsl. grin grin grin, she looks like she's about to commit suicide,i guess its cos she's a size zero. tongue
Re: How Do You Know He/she Is Right For You by mykali(m): 4:41pm On Nov 17, 2010
@Mr Corks

I don't likes thisss. angry (no oofeinse)
What happuns too our spectacular type of Inglish?? This normalcy of yours will noo longer be assepted. You muust return too your old wayss at oonce. angry

Doo you nut knows you haves a Fan Club on Nairaland? We wants too sea more off your White Womens with Big Nyashes and Heavy thighs with Plenty Moineys threeads. . .Cheers!!! wink
Re: How Do You Know He/she Is Right For You by Dyt(f): 4:49pm On Nov 17, 2010
N y do u gal wanna mk me feel bad
am i nt beautiful as i am
Re: How Do You Know He/she Is Right For You by Atk1nson(m): 5:03pm On Nov 17, 2010
@ mr cork
what's happening, u're sounding kinda sane
Re: How Do You Know He/she Is Right For You by kokoye(m): 5:05pm On Nov 17, 2010
they said someone stole his ID grin
Re: How Do You Know He/she Is Right For You by AnnMarie1(f): 5:17pm On Nov 17, 2010
kokoye:

they said someone stole his ID  grin

grin grin grin this room is crazy grin grin
Re: How Do You Know He/she Is Right For You by googles: 6:12pm On Nov 17, 2010
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Cos hez the "one" wink
Re: How Do You Know He/she Is Right For You by slap1(m): 6:36pm On Nov 17, 2010
I suspect Mr Jay Bee is using Mr Cork's ID. . . you don't under-estimate the mods on NL . . .
Re: How Do You Know He/she Is Right For You by mykali(m): 11:26pm On Nov 17, 2010
^^ grin grin
Re: How Do You Know He/she Is Right For You by Boxer007(m): 8:27am On Nov 18, 2010
lol grin
Re: How Do You Know He/she Is Right For You by jeffman(m): 11:06pm On Nov 18, 2010
abeg who hack mr cork account. this is just not the cork i have known. where did he get all dat sense to make that post?
Re: How Do You Know He/she Is Right For You by AnnMarie1(f): 8:39am On Nov 19, 2010
;d
Re: How Do You Know He/she Is Right For You by Pentiums1(m): 11:30am On Nov 19, 2010
Nwanne, if una see me here again make una give me 24 for nyash. agbagom oso Lol!
Re: How Do You Know He/she Is Right For You by MrCork26: 11:38am On Nov 19, 2010
**is it possible to find/meet a desent woman in Nairaland? well i asked me sef that question 10 millions times already (no ofeinse)
Re: How Do You Know He/she Is Right For You by sayso: 11:55am On Nov 19, 2010
there is no knowing anything.things works for you today with your partner and the next day sorry,you wish your are apart.so the story continues
Re: How Do You Know He/she Is Right For You by MrCork26: 11:58am On Nov 19, 2010
Even findin a wifey material in Nairaland is like lookin for a water in desert, Met few chicks which I thought, OK, she is the one.

Sadly, they turned out to be like afribeauty, a village girl tryin to act trendy angry
Re: How Do You Know He/she Is Right For You by MrCork26: 11:59am On Nov 19, 2010
where is my man: MOBO444, when I need his input!!! Can a nigerian woman be right for u?

YOU TELL ME!!! angry
Re: How Do You Know He/she Is Right For You by Yorisb: 12:05pm On Nov 19, 2010
Mr~Cork:

Even findin a wifey material in Nairaland is like lookin for a water in desert, Met few chicks which I thought, OK, she is the one.

Sadly, they turned out to be like afribeauty, a village girl tryin to act trendy angry

LWKMD @ ''A village girl tryin to act trendy'' grin
Re: How Do You Know He/she Is Right For You by AnnMarie1(f): 12:08pm On Nov 19, 2010
Mr~Cork:

Even findin a wifey material in Nairaland is like lookin for a water in    desert,   Met few chicks which I thought, OK, she is the one.

Sadly, they turned out to be like afribeauty,   a village girl tryin to act trendy angry

Classic grin grin grin grin oh lord, my stomach, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin am glad its fridaygrin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Know He/she Is Right For You by kobikwelu(m): 12:11pm On Nov 19, 2010
ull know she is the one when u 2 are like a carbon copy,

when she can have a piss with u brushing ur teeth in the same bathroom lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How Do You Know He/she Is Right For You by dazzle37(f): 12:49pm On Nov 19, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
unbelieveable , a post that actually makes sence from Mr cork ??
i need t call my sister's attention to this.
Re: How Do You Know He/she Is Right For You by MrCork26: 12:50pm On Nov 19, 2010
excuse me, dont i always make sense? angry
Re: How Do You Know He/she Is Right For You by OboBoco(f): 12:52pm On Nov 19, 2010
dazzle37:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
unbelieveable , a post that actually makes sence from Mr cork ??
i need t call my sister's attention to this.

Lol, when you told me, i had to check immediately, i thought you were joking
but i think i will still go with the people that said someone stole his ID and used
cos nothing reasonable can come from mr cork.
Re: How Do You Know He/she Is Right For You by MrCork26: 12:58pm On Nov 19, 2010
Obo Boco<<<<< 1st class hater angry
Re: How Do You Know He/she Is Right For You by dazzle37(f): 1:03pm On Nov 19, 2010
Mr~Cork:

Obo Boco<<<<< 1st class hater angry

funny enough my sister has no issues with you
its you that have issues with her.
Re: How Do You Know He/she Is Right For You by OboBoco(f): 1:05pm On Nov 19, 2010
dazzle37:

mtcheeew,
you even have the time to reply cork
pls ignore him.
Re: How Do You Know He/she Is Right For You by Ranoscky(m): 1:06pm On Nov 19, 2010
kokoye:

I give up.
grin grin grin

Omo mehn, you gat me laffin HARD when i read the above! grin

Topic - I think we need to recommend the UK govt for havin puttin an end to MR CORK's mental illness.  HIP HIP HIP. . . .
Re: How Do You Know He/she Is Right For You by MrCork26: 1:11pm On Nov 19, 2010
dazzle37:

Correction!!! madam do u beleaf in love at first siight??

well, your sister is so preeety am ready to give her 4 goats, for her hands in marriage , truss me, dyamm she fine!! tongue
Re: How Do You Know He/she Is Right For You by 190: 1:15pm On Nov 19, 2010
^^

OOPS WRONG THREAD

GOATS IN EXISTENCE HERE!! angry
Re: How Do You Know He/she Is Right For You by dazzle37(f): 2:04pm On Nov 19, 2010
Mr~Cork:

Correction!!! madam do u beleaf in love at first siight??

well, your sister is so preeety am ready to give her 4 goats, for her hands in marriage , truss me, dyamm she fine!! tongue

Am glad to know that we are pretty, but sorry you can't have my sister on a plater of Gold
And as her twin, she also listens to my own opinion so don't think its going to be that easy.

@ 190
hi, how are you doing today
just want to know whats your beef with Mr cork,
thought its only the ladies that had beef with him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is There A Reason Why We Can't Have More Nigerian Men Like This? / Very Romantic (pix) / Boss Captured By CCTV Camera Giving Secretary Hot Sex. Watch Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.