Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,923 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

My Housemaid Has Been Ordered By My Wife Not To Communicate With Me - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Housemaid Has Been Ordered By My Wife Not To Communicate With Me (8293 Views)

Lagos Housemaid Elopes With Boyfriend, Steals Madam's Money, Underwear / Shocking: Ex-footballer Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Kids With Wife Not His / Wife Not Turning Me On Anymore. I Feel Bad. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Housemaid Has Been Ordered By My Wife Not To Communicate With Me by harakiri(m): 11:14am On Nov 18, 2010
There are people here saying what the woman is doing is for the greater good (the ladies especially are the loudest voices).If the case was the opposite and it was a guy doing this to his wife, the same ladies would be screaming "INSECURITY" to high heavens.Bloody hypocrites! ! !

If the poster has it in mind to cheat, HE WILL CHEAT! It doesn't matter if she makes some ridiculous rules. . .she can always come back home on day to learn a second wife has arrives so what the hell are these people talking about. The wife in question definitely has issues and as a poster said earlier, there might be things the wife is doing which she doesn't want the husband to know about.Any way you look at it, the arrangement is NOT NORMAL! ! !

Nuff said!
Re: My Housemaid Has Been Ordered By My Wife Not To Communicate With Me by holydante(m): 11:30am On Nov 18, 2010
This is simply crazy @OP, you've got trust issues with your madam and this needs to be resolved asap. meanwhile, what is the statistics of the supposed house help?
Re: My Housemaid Has Been Ordered By My Wife Not To Communicate With Me by topeorekoy(m): 11:40am On Nov 18, 2010
OP,

Frankly speaking, you made a mistake from the unset. why would you agree to that rule in the first place? i understand that your wife might be thinking that you cld cheat on her with the house maid but does it stop you from doing that outside?

what if you are the only one at home and you need urgent attention, how will u communicate with the housemaid? i think both of you should sit down and talk this over or better still do away with housemaid if she doesnt trust you enough.
Re: My Housemaid Has Been Ordered By My Wife Not To Communicate With Me by Azedplus(m): 11:48am On Nov 18, 2010
ARE YOU TREULY A MAN , I DOUBT THAT, HOW CAN SOMEONE TELL YOU NOT TO COMMUNICATE
WITH A FELLOW HUMAN BEING FOR SOME OUTRIGHT STUPID REASON AND STUPIDLY AGREED,
and u are here crying foul for help, next time ur so call wife will tell u to disown ur parent
u will keep dumb and later come here to seek suggestion, i wonder what ur age is , do u
seek permission from here mum b4 sleeping with her, U R NOT RIPE ENOUGH FOR MARRIAGE.
Re: My Housemaid Has Been Ordered By My Wife Not To Communicate With Me by campella(m): 11:52am On Nov 18, 2010
How old and beautiful is your housemaid?
Re: My Housemaid Has Been Ordered By My Wife Not To Communicate With Me by tellwisdom: 11:58am On Nov 18, 2010
Wether, restriction of talks btwn you and the maid or 3miles away from yourselves, doesn't stop any nasty scene happening , It all depends on you (@Poster).

You need heart to heart talk with your wife regarding this and stop being caged in your house, Thats all for nw
Re: My Housemaid Has Been Ordered By My Wife Not To Communicate With Me by tellwisdom: 12:00pm On Nov 18, 2010
Whether, restriction of talks btwn you and the maid or 3miles away from yourselves, doesn't stop any nasty scene happening , It all depends on you (@Poster).

You need heart to heart talk with your wife regarding this and stop being caged in your house,  Thats all for nw
Re: My Housemaid Has Been Ordered By My Wife Not To Communicate With Me by chines4(m): 12:18pm On Nov 18, 2010
Mmmmmmm u'r wife is just being careful. talk true how many times she don catch you?
Re: My Housemaid Has Been Ordered By My Wife Not To Communicate With Me by koolguy88(m): 2:26pm On Nov 18, 2010
this is totally unacceptable and should discontinue otherwise send the maid parking and let your wife do the house work. i dont really understand why things like this should happen. it is disrespect to the man of the house
Re: My Housemaid Has Been Ordered By My Wife Not To Communicate With Me by bist: 4:46pm On Nov 18, 2010
did u at any cable ur house help??
Re: My Housemaid Has Been Ordered By My Wife Not To Communicate With Me by Olumogun: 5:01pm On Nov 18, 2010
bist:

did u at any cable your house help??
campella:

How old and beautiful is your housemaid?
logica:

Is your housemaid named "Ekaette"?

Important Questions.

and like someone once said, what is the statistics of your house girl?
Re: My Housemaid Has Been Ordered By My Wife Not To Communicate With Me by samtoye(m): 5:14pm On Nov 18, 2010
Sort out the trust issue with your wife, if she prevents you from the housemaid can she prevent you from all other females outside? Trust is the key word! Then hope you haven't done anything in the past to warrant such orders. The no housemaid contact is Totally wrong!!!!!
Re: My Housemaid Has Been Ordered By My Wife Not To Communicate With Me by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 18, 2010
Re: My Housemaid Has Been Ordered By My Wife Not To Communicate With Me by Nobody: 11:55pm On Nov 18, 2010
You already know the answer to your question man, your wife has dont trust you with a housegirl. She 'knows' you can sleep with anything on skirt.
Re: My Housemaid Has Been Ordered By My Wife Not To Communicate With Me by kaynoJah(m): 5:10am On Nov 19, 2010
Sanctions at home? Crapshit! Who pays the maid's wage? If the guy does, how does the cash pass hands, through Madam? If Madam doubts your 'control' ability, why engage the maid in the first place? Where is the priest if she really feel for you? Piece all these together, certainly do not make even common sense. Are you sure the maid didn't feed your child the object she allegedly saved your child from swallowing or something similar to a made-up gist?
My advice: You and your wife need sit down and talk this over. If you have restricted access to any member of your household, it connotes danger. There is something being shrouded and the 'order' alone is sufficient to arouse your curiosity. There is something your spouse or the maid is trying to cover right under your nose. Either how the maid got her job (who recommended her) or repeated case of unsavory tendencies perceived in you.
Your wife could be your life or your death! Thread gently but figure out root cause (if you truly have no idea what it is).
Re: My Housemaid Has Been Ordered By My Wife Not To Communicate With Me by adaphik(f): 6:10am On Nov 19, 2010
@ OP, first of all, are u that irresponsible, that u cannot be trusted even in ur own house? Very unfortunate. Change that impression, anyhow u want to go about it. Secondly, if u cannot communicate with every person under ur roof, then that person is not relevant in that house. Finally, I am a woman too, but I totally do not accept ur wife's approach. Restrictions can never solve the problem of a 'randy' man. She should go source for update on better n reasonable ways to do so. This is primitive. Very @ that.
Re: My Housemaid Has Been Ordered By My Wife Not To Communicate With Me by busifx(m): 7:57am On Nov 19, 2010
grin I THINK YOUR WIFE SIMPLY DOES NOT TRUST YOU, SHE FEARS YOU WOULD FAYA THE HOUSEGIRL AT THE SLIGHTEST OPPORTUNITY THAT PRESENTS INTSELF grin grin grin
Re: My Housemaid Has Been Ordered By My Wife Not To Communicate With Me by Johnnny(m): 9:17am On Nov 19, 2010
Azedplus:

ARE YOU TREULY A MAN , I DOUBT THAT, HOW CAN SOMEONE TELL YOU NOT TO COMMUNICATE
WITH A FELLOW HUMAN BEING FOR SOME OUTRIGHT silly REASON AND STUPIDLY AGREED,
and u are here crying foul for help, next time your so call wife will tell u to disown your parent
u will keep dumb and later come here to seek suggestion, i wonder what your age is , do u
seek permission from here mum b4 sleeping with her, U R NOT RIPE ENOUGH FOR MARRIAGE.

My good friend, you really hit the nail on the head. @poster, U are not a man. You are still a boy, U are not ripe for marriage. U are a chi, chi, chicken.

(Emi laaye mi). In my own house? Lailai. Very soon she will restrict you from some parts of the house, so that you will not even see the housemaid again. What would have happened if what happened to your child requires immediate attention or being taken to the hospital, she will have to wait for 3 hours to tell madam, and you will be in the house. A crazy house indeed!.

You better step down from that your high horse and be close to all members of your family, the housemaid inclusive, stop looking down on people as if they are not born the same way you are.
Re: My Housemaid Has Been Ordered By My Wife Not To Communicate With Me by billgatexp(m): 10:41am On Nov 19, 2010
i think she knows that u are a badd ass nigga and as such is trying to protect her investment, what do u think?
Re: My Housemaid Has Been Ordered By My Wife Not To Communicate With Me by adeban01(m): 11:28am On Nov 19, 2010
i doubt your gender cos,i dont think any sane man will take to an arrangement like this.do you wash your wifes undies or something.Something happened under your roof and you need your wifes approval to ask your maid.you need serious deliverance.if your mum is still alive tell her not to stop praying for you so that you come back to your senses and think like an african man.
Re: My Housemaid Has Been Ordered By My Wife Not To Communicate With Me by sirt1(m): 12:36pm On Nov 19, 2010
@ Poster,

It is obvious that u are not Man enough. No matter what u av done in the past, u are still the head of the family and u should be in control always. I didn't know ur escapade in the past and am not supporting whatsoever ur past dealings with opposite sex are. But, all in all, u are still the Man u are suppose to be and should be in control.

Lets assume the child died that day ( God forbid ) and u came home b4 ur wife, will that law still hold by not telling u of the incident? If it requires some huge cash to rescue ur son and u were fortunate to be at home earlier than ur wife, does it means u will not be asked to drop something so that the doctor can continue their work in order to save the live of ur son or at the extreme case, if ur wife had traveled and will not come back that day. Does it still hold that the maid must not talk to u or inform u of the state of ur son? Honestly, u need to grow up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To some pple that thought the decision of the wife culd be to save her marriage, does it means that if the man is interested in bedding the maid, will that stupid law/rule stops him from doing that? or will that stops him from looking elsewhere to satisfy his flesh? At times, we need to fave the reality, the wife needs to sit tight and learn how to be what God commanded her to be---------- an help mate.--------- and should be submissive to her husband and not acting otherwise by coming up with ridicule rules all in the name of wanting to save her marriage.

All said and done, the man still need to wake up from his slumber.
Re: My Housemaid Has Been Ordered By My Wife Not To Communicate With Me by tonero14: 5:58pm On Nov 19, 2010
This is utter nonsense, to me it means dat there is no trust btw us. And I cant not take this kind of law. But let me ask this question. What if my wife is not around as in she has travelled outside the state? does it mean dat i need to wait so as to be communicated when she comes back? this is totally unaceptable and i hope husbands out there dont subscibe to this bull shit law.
Re: My Housemaid Has Been Ordered By My Wife Not To Communicate With Me by Emade(m): 10:10pm On Nov 19, 2010
(trust) that is de problem.u both do not trust urself.god help us
Re: My Housemaid Has Been Ordered By My Wife Not To Communicate With Me by Mobsync(m): 3:24pm On Nov 20, 2010
CHIEF SeCURITY OFFICeR_lol

CHIEF SeCURITY OFFICeR_lol
Re: My Housemaid Has Been Ordered By My Wife Not To Communicate With Me by ayshat(f): 3:32pm On Nov 20, 2010
Maids of nowadays, is not even adviceable for the madam to allow them communicate with there husbands. What i believe here is your wife is trying to protect you from housemaid’s temptation. And i believe she’s doing this out of jealousy.
Re: My Housemaid Has Been Ordered By My Wife Not To Communicate With Me by isalegan2: 12:03am On Nov 21, 2010
duvaale:

To my astonishment, my wife told me that my housemaid is not authorised to communicate me because the accident was averted. I consider this a direct affront to my position as the head of the family. As the father of the house, I should be on top of every HEALTH/SECURITY issue in the family.

Do you "communicate" with your hands?
Re: My Housemaid Has Been Ordered By My Wife Not To Communicate With Me by Johnnny(m): 11:12am On Nov 22, 2010
ayshat:

Maids of nowadays, is not even adviceable for the madam to allow them communicate with there husbands. What i believe here is your wife is trying to protect you from housemaid’s temptation. And i believe she’s doing this out of jealousy.

So, what happens if she has to travel for a day or two, she will take the housegirl along abi? or she will ban her husband from going home till she returns, abi?

Sometimes when you try to cover or protect something too much, you will indirectly invite curious people to take notice of such, the husband may not even thing along the line of indecency with the housemaid in the first place, but with this over-protection, his curiousity will be roused and such create problems in the family.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

6 Popular Hair Styles In Nigeria For Schoolboys That'll Raise Your Parent's B.P / Please My Marriage ! Advice Please / How Do You Know He/she Was The One?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.