Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,207 members, 7,811,561 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

Meet The Most Sexy Black Female Soldier Ever - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Most Sexy Black Female Soldier Ever (8214 Views)

Slim And Sexy Black Women Of Instagram. (Thread For Guys That Like Slim Girls). / +18 Sexy Black Lady Moans So Good / The Most Sexy And Seductive Black Girls In New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Most Sexy Black Female Soldier Ever by Belinda1717: 2:25pm On Nov 13, 2019
The Most Sexy Black Female Soldier Ever, if you think you can contest her beauty, send in proofs.

Military job has always been attributed to the male gender and often females who venture into this line are isolated by the society.

Even men are sometimes afraid of going into relationships with female Military Personnel for fear of the unknown.

This photo of a female soldier is making rounds and spreading wild fire on social media as users claims she is the most sexy black female soldier ever.

The brown skin beauty who posses wearing her uniform also shared a photo of herself wearing a yellow tight gown.

You can tell the difference can’t you?

The gown fits so tight on her round shape and you can hardly recognize she is the same person wearing the soldier outfit, except for her face.

Unfortunately we couldn’t get more information about her at the time of filling this report, but speculations has it that she is an American Soldier.

Stick around while we do more diggings.

See her photos here: http://toktok9ja.com/meet-the-most-sexy-black-female-soldier-ever/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Most Sexy Black Female Soldier Ever by hardbody: 5:34pm On Nov 13, 2019
Omo, she is so cute. I mean, i can risk dating her.

Abeg when you download her pic make i see as she be

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Sexy Black Female Soldier Ever by IamPlato(m): 6:34pm On Nov 13, 2019
You No Get Sense... Will You Call That Beauty? 4/10
Re: Meet The Most Sexy Black Female Soldier Ever by galadima77(m): 10:42pm On Nov 13, 2019
OP you're wrong
Re: Meet The Most Sexy Black Female Soldier Ever by Rochasstatue(f): 8:14am On Nov 14, 2019
In this era, it is outrageous and shameful to use 'the most sexy'. Simply use 'the sexiest'

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Sexy Black Female Soldier Ever by laluski(m): 11:17am On Nov 14, 2019
You must be very stupid to think of stealing my precious MB by trying to con me into clicking your useless link.idiot Anuofia angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Am Loosing You, My Body Is For My Husband As She Breaks Up, Barely One Month / Slay Queen Opens Her Legs In The Bank Forgetting She Did Not Wear Pant – Photos / Have You Ever Walked In On Anyone Having Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.