Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Have You Ever Walked In On Anyone Having Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Walked In On Anyone Having Sex? (8223 Views)

What Will You Do If You Are The One That Walked In? / Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute / Have You Ever Walked Into A Girl/guy with An Unzipped Trouser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Walked In On Anyone Having Sex? by dauntless15(m): 6:35pm On May 28, 2016
i was in ss1 then, and i was going into my elder bro's room, i knocked he didnt answer and music was blaring from the home theater,only to open the door and met a very dark room, switched on the light lo and behold, a big guy who is my brother's friend is ontop a lady i soo much respect and my bro wasn't around, i just stood ther transfixed and the guy was barking, close the door idiot, it took me some minutes to come to my senses and i just left the room quietly, now whenever i see that girl i make sure i look her in the eyes but she cant do the same, i thought i can have something with her later in life but she's just something else to me now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Walked In On Anyone Having Sex? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 6:40pm On May 28, 2016
Hmmmm nope lipsrsealed

But i hope 2 1day grin cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Walked In On Anyone Having Sex? by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 28, 2016
Not when Nigerians key- Lock doors, bolt, pad-lock, Chain-lock and Close windows whilst Having sex!

...As though they're tryna prevent God from Seeing 'em grinding.

In Other words? No....sad

9 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Walked In On Anyone Having Sex? by DynamoDeGreat: 6:48pm On May 28, 2016
Op kpele

I will cum back to comment when i see

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Walked In On Anyone Having Sex? by cruzita(f): 6:51pm On May 28, 2016
grin I know that day is near!!!!!
Re: Have You Ever Walked In On Anyone Having Sex? by Michizzy(f): 6:52pm On May 28, 2016
Nope. But will love to
Re: Have You Ever Walked In On Anyone Having Sex? by Kondomatik: 7:01pm On May 28, 2016
Yea. My cuz and her boyfriend.
Re: Have You Ever Walked In On Anyone Having Sex? by Smellymouth: 7:02pm On May 28, 2016
Back then in the university... I went visiting a female coursemate of mine..

I walked into the room and met one of the most surprising scenes I have ever seen grin grin grin

I walked in and out like ::::

74 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Walked In On Anyone Having Sex? by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 28, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
Hmmmm nope lipsrsealed

Be careful what you wish for ennie.. What if it's your bf/husby on some other lady?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Walked In On Anyone Having Sex? by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 28, 2016
Lolzz no. But I've caught lesbians in the act before grin they didn't even care, Infact I got punished cos they were my seniors .it was an only girls school by the way

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Walked In On Anyone Having Sex? by Smellymouth: 7:19pm On May 28, 2016
mimzy:
Lolzz no. But I've caught lesbians in the act before grin they didn't even care, Infact I got punished cos they were my seniors .it was an only girls school by the way

12 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Walked In On Anyone Having Sex? by Pheals(f): 7:20pm On May 28, 2016
Awon oni rin Ku rin oshi !!

My boss must have : let me ask oga tosin for our name sake oya come o Cc. Tosyne2much
Re: Have You Ever Walked In On Anyone Having Sex? by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 28, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
Hmmmm nope lipsrsealed

ErnieSmallzz:
Hmmmm nope lipsrsealed

ErnieSmallzz:
Hmmmm nope lipsrsealed

lol.....
Re: Have You Ever Walked In On Anyone Having Sex? by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 28, 2016
Smellymouth:

Lolz and they wrapped three candles together smh. I suffered that day. cry. I came back from night prep a lil earlier than the rest

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Walked In On Anyone Having Sex? by ireneony(f): 7:22pm On May 28, 2016
No.

Which kind life I come self
Re: Have You Ever Walked In On Anyone Having Sex? by ireneony(f): 7:24pm On May 28, 2016
Smellymouth:

I walked into the room and met one of the surprising scenes I have ever seen grin grin grin

grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Walked In On Anyone Having Sex? by Smellymouth: 7:26pm On May 28, 2016
mimzy:

Lolz and they wrapped three candles together smh. I suffered that day. cry. I came back from night prep a lil earlier than the rest

13 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Walked In On Anyone Having Sex? by Smellymouth: 7:28pm On May 28, 2016
ireneony:
grin

I couldn't stand the sight.. grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Walked In On Anyone Having Sex? by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 28, 2016
Smellymouth:

I'll give you the full gist at "home" cheesy

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Walked In On Anyone Having Sex? by tayo60(f): 7:35pm On May 28, 2016
Smellymouth:
I walked into the room and met one of the surprising scenes I have ever seen grin grin grin

@smellymouth, I always gbadun all d pictures you normally use to back up your comments. Infact, I do look forward to seen your comments because of d animation and pics. Keep on d gud wok of entertaining us.

13 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Walked In On Anyone Having Sex? by valdes00(m): 7:39pm On May 28, 2016
No..... Buh sum1 once caught me in the act... I was lik

7 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Walked In On Anyone Having Sex? by UyiIredia(m): 7:40pm On May 28, 2016
How many times dem go ask this question ?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Walked In On Anyone Having Sex? by Smellymouth: 7:42pm On May 28, 2016
tayo60:
@smellymouth, I always gbadun all d pictures you normally use to back up your comments. Infact, I do look forward to seen your comments because of d animation and pics. Keep on d gud wok of entertaining us.

Thanks dearie, I appreciate you..

Now you wanna make me cry cry cry

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Walked In On Anyone Having Sex? by tosyne2much(m): 8:19pm On May 28, 2016
Pheals:
Awon oni rin Ku rin oshi !!

My boss must have : let me ask oga tosin for our name sake oya come o Cc. Tosyne2.much
The man of God has not experienced such cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Walked In On Anyone Having Sex? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 8:38pm On May 28, 2016
emitoz:

Be careful what you wish for ennie.. What if it's your bf/husby on some other lady?
lipsrsealed I swear bottle's go break da day..
Re: Have You Ever Walked In On Anyone Having Sex? by 7Randall: 8:51pm On May 28, 2016
Yea. Few months ago during NYSC. Wanted to see my fellow corper( a guy), called him he wouldn't pick up his phone. So I went to his house and due to Niger state heat, he left his door open with curtains closed. I just open curtain see blue film.left immediately

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Walked In On Anyone Having Sex? by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 28, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
lipsrsealed I swear bottle's go break da day..
Lmao. grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Walked In On Anyone Having Sex? by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 28, 2016
Nope. all my frnds, infact all the living thing in my neighbourhood, are celibates. we don't do that shi4t zex.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Walked In On Anyone Having Sex? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 8:59pm On May 28, 2016
emitoz:
Lmao. grin grin
am serious oh, i swear[b]blood[/b] go flow.. lipsrsealed

shocked OMG! did i just say Blood go flow?
*does cross sign* *praying* "Father pls 4give me 4 i knw nt wat ayam saying*
*runs out of thread*
Re: Have You Ever Walked In On Anyone Having Sex? by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 28, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
am serious oh, i swear[b]blood[/b] go flow.. lipsrsealed

shocked OMG! did i just say Blood go flow?
*does cross sign* *praying* "Father pls 4give me 4 i knw nt wat ayam saying*
*runs out of thread*
Now you wan form holy... I know say you be original gangster or should I say gangstress

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Walked In On Anyone Having Sex? by dauntless15(m): 9:06pm On May 28, 2016
crotonite:
Nope. all my frnds, infact all the living thing in my neighbourhood, are celibates. we don't do that shi4t zex.
grin
Re: Have You Ever Walked In On Anyone Having Sex? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 9:13pm On May 28, 2016
emitoz:

Now you wan form holy... I know say you be original gangster or should I say gangstress
that was then, but nw

ayam a changed somebory smiley grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What This Man Was Spotted Doing To 'pretty Lady' Who Ran Mad In Daylight / Photo Of 3 Different Nigeria Churches Worshiping In Same Building Goes Viral(pic / Omo!! See Wetin This Girl Carry For Back...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.