Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,705 members, 7,831,210 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M (46876 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by philip0906(m): 5:37pm On Nov 14, 2019
deco22:
[s]I hope you keep this same energy when they rape your sister or your mom[/s].
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by davidque: 5:38pm On Nov 14, 2019
pharmagba:
Take heart Busola, another judgement cometh,

"THE JUDGEMENT SEAT OF CHRIST"
And what if he repents before God?

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by PrincessGift(f): 5:38pm On Nov 14, 2019
dust144:
Coza go full on Sunday
I swear grin grin I will be there life and direct,I no wan hear say they tell me half story cry undecided lipsrsealed cool
Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by NXTDANGOTE(m): 5:38pm On Nov 14, 2019
I don't know why I get infuriated anytime I see this topic on Nairaland. angry like seriously this case should just end.

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by raumdeuter: 5:39pm On Nov 14, 2019
Incandescent:

Coming from a lady.. May your daughters go through what she went through if she's saying the truth

Should I say May your sons be falsely accused and jailed if she is lying?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by lonelydora: 5:39pm On Nov 14, 2019
deco22:
I hope you keep this same energy when they rape your sister or your mom.

Stop this nonsense. God no dey answer such prayer

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by wonlasewonimi: 5:39pm On Nov 14, 2019
Slaypastor nyansh you at two different locations and still drank Krest and you are claiming rape...
Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by foolbuster: 5:39pm On Nov 14, 2019
TemmyT002:

He will forgive her the 1million
Davido did it

Without her apologizing? I dont think so. He will collect it and give it to charity
Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by blowjohn(m): 5:39pm On Nov 14, 2019
GraGra247:
Serves her right if even its true. She enjoyed sexual escapades with her corrupt pastor and 20 years later she's claiming victim. Nonsense.

If you refuse to report a rape as at when it occurred you simply weren't a victim

when we were saying that stench of vengeance was srong in the case, people were saying she wants to get healed.
What healing process is that?
Which psychologist recommended such?
How does a married lady who constantly displays pictures and videos of herself and her hubby in happy moods suddenly remember that she needs to get healing from the scars of a rape incidence that happened about 20 years ago.
The loose and stupid person in this case is the husband.
Taking something that should be between himself and his wife public and in the process ridiculing the marriage institution .
If u think someone raped ur wife or u feel a certain person is a threat to women, and u claim to be a Christian why not confront the man or the elders in the church about it and settle it the way Christians should?
nonsense!

6 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by MiddleDimension: 5:40pm On Nov 14, 2019
Incandescent:

Coming from a lady.. May your daughters go through what she went through if she's saying the truth
looking to wipe up sentiment. and i cannot even wish your sons to go through what the pastor went through if indeed he was lied against.

i told someone that with the way things are going, people would soon lose sympathy for the women women nonsense!

6 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by sammhi(m): 5:40pm On Nov 14, 2019
Incandescent:

If my dauta tells me she wants to bring up a rape case of 20 years back , I would strongly object.

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by TEYA: 5:41pm On Nov 14, 2019
Incandescent:

And what did she go through? Why did she not talk 20 years ago? How do you people even reason. Should a judge condemn a man for rape without evidence?
Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by subcbouy: 5:41pm On Nov 14, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
where she won see 1 million
Photographer no get money?
Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by jaxxy(m): 5:41pm On Nov 14, 2019
Tookool:
Wise Judge .....if I was the Judge that'll be my verdict too

While I know the man is guilty it will be hard to nail him in court with only bukola’s testimony. They will need others probably more recent to come and testify or more evidence. That’s the only way it can work legally.

Even in a us court it will be hard to prove bukola’s case bt the man did it.

4 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by TEYA: 5:42pm On Nov 14, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

Even if she reported when it happened peoppe like you will come up with another excuse why the perpetrator must be released
If she had reported then, it will not matter what people like him will say, with strong evidence she will get justice.

4 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by Amanda4life: 5:45pm On Nov 14, 2019
Time will tell the truth.

Some people a jailed wrongly
Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by backbone503(m): 5:46pm On Nov 14, 2019
Rape cases are statute-barred, and Busola will never be able to prove her allegations beyond all reasonable doubts.

And again, in law, justice is sough based on facts presented and not on sentiments/emotions/public opinion.

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by MiddleDimension: 5:46pm On Nov 14, 2019
phantom:
Mtcheww.....its a difficult one. I knew it would be difficult proving her case. I feel sorry for her and I hope this judgement does not stop any lady who was raped to come out confidently. If it was in the US, the dude would probably be in jail now.

why do you strongly believe she is right?
Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by TEYA: 5:47pm On Nov 14, 2019
Dextre:

The way women are, baffles me sometimes,they never stand up for their fellow women,just see the way plenty of them dey here dey talk rubbish. It's like y'all have been waiting for her to loose the case. Pls am not saying the rape was true or not o. Am just wondering why so many ladies are outchea saying 'yeah, serves her right' you dey there when e dey happen?
That They are women does not mean they should throw away their brain. She had no evidence, she had no case.

5 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by philip0906(m): 5:47pm On Nov 14, 2019
jaxxy:

While I know the man is guilty it will be hard to nail him in court with only bukola’s testimony. They will need others probably more recent to come and testify or more evidence. That’s the only way it can work legally.

Even in a us court it will be hard to prove bukola’s case bt the man did it.
You're a confused being.

You rightly said there was no evidence...Aside hear says

And then in another bit, you say "the man did it". How did you come to this conclusion? What evidence do you have that wasn't presented to the court or that the court deliberately ignored?

5 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by chinchonglee(m): 5:49pm On Nov 14, 2019
ijbeauty:
Same people hailing the judge against Dakolo's wife will still be the same people bashing the judicial system if Buhari is the subject....

Well, this is Nigeria, everything here sounds like a joke.
Shhhhhh!!

Go kill the judge na

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by omohlexy: 5:50pm On Nov 14, 2019
He penetrated your vagina? Hmmm! Don't spoil me o!

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by jaxxy(m): 5:50pm On Nov 14, 2019
philip0906:

You're a confused being.

You rightly said there was no evidence...Aside hear says

And then in another bit, you say "the man did it". How did you come to this conclusion? What evidence do you have that wasn't presented to the court or that the court deliberately ignored?

Have u not seen where the truth is spoken in court bt struck out due to lack of evidence?

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by philip0906(m): 5:55pm On Nov 14, 2019
jaxxy:

Have u not seen where the truth is spoken in court bt struck out due to lack of evidence?
And what truth in Bukola's tales, was an evidence?

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 14, 2019
RamseyBolton:
Busola Dakolo has always wanted fame and finally used rape to bring herself to limelight. Insisting she appears in all her husband's music videos, that woman must have some nuts lose.

I don't think you are right because after she projected her story to the world, a lot of her misdeeds were also exposed on social media. For me that alone is a trauma in itself...
1million naira is to small... Sowore was ask to bring 100 million for bail application.. the just could have ask her to bring 30 million for defamation of character .

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by seanwilliam(m): 5:58pm On Nov 14, 2019
That money is too small if indeed she was wrong
Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 14, 2019
sammhi:

If my dauta tells me she wants to bring up a rape case of 20 years back , I would strongly object.

Okay . Someone has already rape your daughter.. or is about to rape your daughter..

With this judgement , rapists in our society will be encouraged... Ladies, your puna is vulnerable with this judgement..
Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by HacheNoire: 6:00pm On Nov 14, 2019
Naxo biodun rape this girl for free without evidence

But na Nigerian Judiciary sha! Anything goes

Influential person no dey go prison against a common man.
Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 14, 2019
MrGidifeed:
Kemi Olunloyo took her page to break the News that Timi Dakolo wife, Busola loses rape case against COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo and the court asked her to pay Him 1M.

She tweeted saying.

listen to Kemi giving full details of the case

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTMHlAl2Zgg

Source: https://punchng.com/court-fines-busola-dakolo-n1m-dismisses-case-against-fatoyinbo/

Though, I do not believe the story written here because of the bipolar disposition of Kemi Olunloyo. But if it's true that Dele Fatoyinbo has been exonerated, I can now say there's hope for Evans , and Wadume the notorious kidnappers in Nigerian Law Courts. Nigeria and her yeye judiciary system.

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by ecowas: 6:01pm On Nov 14, 2019
sleekking:
It's clear for even a bat to see that there were traces of legal mala fide in the suit.
Abeg which one fit be legal Amala fit dey, this your law vocab dey me wenene. shocked
Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by HacheNoire: 6:02pm On Nov 14, 2019
Gforce2015:

Okay . Someone has already rape your daughter.. or is about to rape your daughter..

With this judgement , rapists in our society will be encouraged... Ladies, your puna is vulnerable with this judgement..

The judiciary is weak my brother.

When you have money and have contacts that matter, you can gun a common down in a market square and still be a free man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Busola Dakolo Lied About The Doggy Sex Rape On Mercedes Bonnet - Kemi Olunloyo / Lil Kesh & His Brother Step Out In Matching Outfit…can You Spot Any Resemblance? / Miracle Igbokwe And Tobi Bakre Are Lekucci Global Ambassadors (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.