Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,700 members, 7,827,566 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Tonto Dikeh Tells Fatoyinbo What To Do With Busola Dakolo N1million Fine - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Tells Fatoyinbo What To Do With Busola Dakolo N1million Fine (65498 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Tells Fatoyinbo What To Do With Busola Dakolo N1million Fine by INTEGRITYA1(m): 7:29pm On Nov 14, 2019
That's nice suggestion from her.

For those who have one 1m and looking for long time investment opportunities, come buy land at Ibeju-Lekki.

Lekki Boulevard Estate with top notch infrastructural facilities.
Located at Eleko Beach Road; Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos.
Proximity to development projects like: Lekki Free Trade Zone, Dangote Refinery, Lekki Seaport, International Airport and many more.

Promo price: N850,000 per plot
Buy 5 plots & get 1 free.

Tittle: Survey & Excision File number.

For inspection booking:
Call/Whatsapp: 080-62342001
Re: Tonto Dikeh Tells Fatoyinbo What To Do With Busola Dakolo N1million Fine by IvarTheBoneless: 7:29pm On Nov 14, 2019
Invest in no disclosure agreements tongue
Re: Tonto Dikeh Tells Fatoyinbo What To Do With Busola Dakolo N1million Fine by Lexusgs430: 7:29pm On Nov 14, 2019
Let's hope he does not file a defamation of character suit.........

The Dakolo's could go bankrupt............ wink

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Tells Fatoyinbo What To Do With Busola Dakolo N1million Fine by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 7:30pm On Nov 14, 2019
She made a mistake officially going after the gods of men in Nigeria especially when there can't be a cogent proof supporting her.Those who sued Oyedepo over the slap saga were made to pay a fine even when the act was on video for all to see talkless she.

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Tells Fatoyinbo What To Do With Busola Dakolo N1million Fine by paparazi1(m): 7:31pm On Nov 14, 2019
godofuck231:
I wish she knew what to do with her life
How do you mean, btw you and her, who has a better life standard?

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Tells Fatoyinbo What To Do With Busola Dakolo N1million Fine by hollowpot15684(m): 7:33pm On Nov 14, 2019
Let God be the judge, humans have handled it the way they want but heaven has the final say.

The case was won because evidence were beyond the reach of men, however, whatsoever is hidden from man is crystal clear to God.

the Dakolos were brave but the hand of time were far against them.

8 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Tells Fatoyinbo What To Do With Busola Dakolo N1million Fine by Goalnaldo(m): 7:34pm On Nov 14, 2019
How much has she donated? The other day she bought iPhone 11 pro for her Cross dresser friend and she is here directing someone how to spend his money undecided

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Tells Fatoyinbo What To Do With Busola Dakolo N1million Fine by abuuzy(m): 7:34pm On Nov 14, 2019
A lot of miscreants from nowhere couldn't read through the lines that she was a bitter woman....
If a news had come out that fatoyinbo woke a dead body dey won't believe, as na rape unna don jump....

Online judiciary and committee, judges....
Fatoyinbo was a sex predator,he probably manipulates her,while the pains still lingers on...

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Tells Fatoyinbo What To Do With Busola Dakolo N1million Fine by sureheaven(m): 7:34pm On Nov 14, 2019
If you have anything good to achieve in life, run away from the media, especially from Nigerians on social media shocked

The Dakolos were so carried away by sentiment and emotions given them on social media rather than being logical and sensitive.

#1m is just too small for the damaged reputation.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Tells Fatoyinbo What To Do With Busola Dakolo N1million Fine by donprinyo(m): 7:35pm On Nov 14, 2019
Tonto will pay for the legal fees incurred.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Tells Fatoyinbo What To Do With Busola Dakolo N1million Fine by Adaokaforgrace(f): 7:35pm On Nov 14, 2019
LifestyleTonite:
Actress Tonto Dikeh has advised COZA pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo, to use the Busola Dakolo N1million fine to feed the Internally Displaced Persons, IDPs.

A Federal High Court sitting in Abuja threw away the case against Fatoyinbo which was filed by Busola Dakolo. She had claimed in an explosive interview early this year that the clergyman raped her twice when she was 17.

According to the court, the case was empty and full of sentiments which was a waste of its time. Busola Dakolo got fined N1million which will be given to Fatoyinbo, a sum which the court said should have been way more than that.

Reacting to the court’s verdict, Tonto Dikeh who had shown support for Fatoyinbo right from the explosive interview advised that the N1million should be used to feed IDPs.

See the screenshot below.

https://wotzup.ng/tonto-dikeh-tells-fatoyinbo-what-to-do-with-busola-dakolo-n1million-fine/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Tells Fatoyinbo What To Do With Busola Dakolo N1million Fine by penjm: 7:36pm On Nov 14, 2019
Fine guy!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Tells Fatoyinbo What To Do With Busola Dakolo N1million Fine by virgoquinn(f): 7:36pm On Nov 14, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
I grabhisballs is the biggest hypocrite. I'm the same person that once crucified my pastor .
Re: Tonto Dikeh Tells Fatoyinbo What To Do With Busola Dakolo N1million Fine by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 14, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
This WaleJana is the biggest celebrity hypocrite. The same person that once crucified his pastor is congratulating him.
I don't think it was Wale, I think it someone called Akani or something. People were threatening this Wale that period because he supported the pastor

7 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Tells Fatoyinbo What To Do With Busola Dakolo N1million Fine by Amdoyin(m): 7:37pm On Nov 14, 2019
I love you Tonto, you have always been controversial but you won my heart on this. ''You can't mock God':

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Tells Fatoyinbo What To Do With Busola Dakolo N1million Fine by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 14, 2019
Tonto the idiot
Re: Tonto Dikeh Tells Fatoyinbo What To Do With Busola Dakolo N1million Fine by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 14, 2019
I'm not surprised.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Tells Fatoyinbo What To Do With Busola Dakolo N1million Fine by iCauseTrouble: 7:39pm On Nov 14, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
This WaleJana is the biggest celebrity hypocrite. The same person that once crucified his pastor is congratulating him.
When did he crucify the pastor because from one I know, he is one of the greatest fan of the pastor and one of the few celebrities who stood by the pastor during the struggle

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Tells Fatoyinbo What To Do With Busola Dakolo N1million Fine by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 14, 2019
merryossai:
I really feel the judge was bribed and under pressure, only 1 million naira fine for busola's audio accusations....50 million would have been a fair fine to stop certain future nonsense like this. However, that doesn't mean that fatoyimbo is innocent, am just angry with the whole media ranting pertaining a history case.

Since you are angry. Take this rat poison or snipper bottle for your anger..

Oloshi ... Wetin consign you
Re: Tonto Dikeh Tells Fatoyinbo What To Do With Busola Dakolo N1million Fine by virgoquinn(f): 7:39pm On Nov 14, 2019
zangaozanga:
I'm the idiot
Re: Tonto Dikeh Tells Fatoyinbo What To Do With Busola Dakolo N1million Fine by Guestuser: 7:39pm On Nov 14, 2019
Did I just read “You can not mock God“ ?
How is exposing a rapist, mocking God?
Brainwashed motherfuckers everywhere.

8 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Tells Fatoyinbo What To Do With Busola Dakolo N1million Fine by Lildreezy(m): 7:42pm On Nov 14, 2019
GrabHisBalls:

Bros, Wale is different from that Actor Akah Nnani

Wale jana is "Sapphire Scents" and he has been behind PB since day one. Get facts right sir.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Tells Fatoyinbo What To Do With Busola Dakolo N1million Fine by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 14, 2019
Lilbest3:
I don't think it was Wale, I think it someone called Akani or something. People were threatening this Wale that period because he supported the pastor
Was he not the same Celeb that first stood by the pastor only for Nigerians to go after him including his brand, Safiacent or so and he changed the tune of his music?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Tells Fatoyinbo What To Do With Busola Dakolo N1million Fine by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 14, 2019
There’s no high profile rape case that has ever been won. Fvck this country mehn

8 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Tells Fatoyinbo What To Do With Busola Dakolo N1million Fine by Adaokaforgrace(f): 7:44pm On Nov 14, 2019
Tonto sef..
Re: Tonto Dikeh Tells Fatoyinbo What To Do With Busola Dakolo N1million Fine by Dididrumz(m): 7:45pm On Nov 14, 2019
Helpfromabove1:
Inside life

If she can reverse the hand's of time dakolo's will let God be the judge and they won't go public like they did

Well said, Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Tells Fatoyinbo What To Do With Busola Dakolo N1million Fine by blowjohn(m): 7:47pm On Nov 14, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
lol..busola see yah life,even Tonto dey talk

And that's a Tonto that went thru marital abuse o!
I guess as a woman she already sensed the dakolo stories didn't add up

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Tells Fatoyinbo What To Do With Busola Dakolo N1million Fine by blowjohn(m): 7:48pm On Nov 14, 2019
Dididrumz:

Well said, Thank you.

Exactly.
Worst come to worst carry boys go beat the said culprit.
No be to dey send threats for instagram.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Tells Fatoyinbo What To Do With Busola Dakolo N1million Fine by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 14, 2019
Lildreezy:

Bros, Wale is different from that Actor Akah Nnani

Wale jana is "Sapphire Scents" and he has been behind PB since day one. Get facts right sir.
Let's go back to the beginning. He wrote a lot in support of his pastor at the heat of the moment. He was also the one who disclosed Busola was a church whòre who slept with married men before meeting Timi. I recall vividly that I was on a thread where a lady attacked him and destroyed a unit of his brand she bought, only for him to reply with an apology and began going against his initial stand.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Tells Fatoyinbo What To Do With Busola Dakolo N1million Fine by Essential(m): 7:49pm On Nov 14, 2019
I am starting to like this totoh dicka girl
Re: Tonto Dikeh Tells Fatoyinbo What To Do With Busola Dakolo N1million Fine by Toks2008(m): 7:51pm On Nov 14, 2019
I knew this was D.O.A(Dead on arrival) from the word go.

The day I expressed my opinion about this, the nairaland wailers almost nailed me whilst pouring emotions and sentiments all over s media...smh!

Don't get it wrong..im not saying Fatoyinbo is guilty or innocent...the fact remains that sentiments and emotions can not win any case in court

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy's Graduation Party More Expensive Than A Brand New Lamborghini!!!!! / Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan / Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.