Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,700 members, 7,827,567 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Tonto Dikeh Tells Fatoyinbo What To Do With Busola Dakolo N1million Fine - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Tells Fatoyinbo What To Do With Busola Dakolo N1million Fine (65499 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Tells Fatoyinbo What To Do With Busola Dakolo N1million Fine by ednut1(m): 7:51pm On Nov 14, 2019
godofuck231:
I wish she knew what to do with her life
is runs not work
Re: Tonto Dikeh Tells Fatoyinbo What To Do With Busola Dakolo N1million Fine by Dididrumz(m): 7:51pm On Nov 14, 2019
blowjohn:

Exactly.
Worst come to worst carry boys go beat the said culprit.
No be to dey send threats for instagram.

You dont know how this whole anoyed me.
The way she came public with the story was just so wrong for a 16years ago RAPE accusation

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Tells Fatoyinbo What To Do With Busola Dakolo N1million Fine by grandstar(m): 7:52pm On Nov 14, 2019
merryossai:
I really feel the judge was bribed and under pressure, only 1 million naira fine for busola's audio accusations....50 million would have been a fair fine to stop certain future nonsense like this. However, that doesn't mean that fatoyimbo is innocent, am just angry with the whole media ranting pertaining a history case.

50m for what? You want to completely silence victims?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Tells Fatoyinbo What To Do With Busola Dakolo N1million Fine by blowjohn(m): 7:53pm On Nov 14, 2019
justscorchone:
There’s no high profile rape case that has ever been won. Fvck this country mehn

Winning means many things and occurs in many ways.
The Ronaldo case, remember the said victim got settled the first time with some cash cos she confronted Ronaldos team squarely.
The second time she tried to her motive was a big issue.
That's also the issue with this case.
What is ur business if the person that raped u is a notorious pervert?
Why not focus on what he did to u?
Is instagram a good channel to pursue such a case?
So someone once beat up my sister years ago and I go about ranting on instagram?
Don't I know where the person stays?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Tells Fatoyinbo What To Do With Busola Dakolo N1million Fine by blowjohn(m): 7:55pm On Nov 14, 2019
Dididrumz:

You dont know how this whole anoyed me.
The way she came public with the story was just so wrong for a 16years ago RAPE accusation

Telling u.
Like one of those American movies where the victim begins to taunt the assailant and do some name tarnishing ish.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Tells Fatoyinbo What To Do With Busola Dakolo N1million Fine by Igetmyown247: 8:01pm On Nov 14, 2019
His enemies have been put to shame , including Davido and the rest of them. Shame on them all for speaking ill about this man to get attention.

God is good indeed.

6 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Tells Fatoyinbo What To Do With Busola Dakolo N1million Fine by drey076(m): 8:01pm On Nov 14, 2019
I support Tonto on this
Re: Tonto Dikeh Tells Fatoyinbo What To Do With Busola Dakolo N1million Fine by vivalavida(m): 8:06pm On Nov 14, 2019
Where is that stupid boy claiming Nollywood actor that wanted to cash in on his pastors case to blow?

Since then, nobody has heard any nonsense about him or even seen him on TV.
Useless mofo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Tells Fatoyinbo What To Do With Busola Dakolo N1million Fine by oodua1stson: 8:12pm On Nov 14, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
This WaleJana is the biggest celebrity hypocrite. The same person that once crucified his pastor is congratulating him.
he never, at any time criticised his pastor. Actually it was the opposite

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Tells Fatoyinbo What To Do With Busola Dakolo N1million Fine by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 14, 2019
merryossai:
I really feel the judge was bribed and under pressure, only 1 million naira fine for busola's audio accusations....50 million would have been a fair fine to stop certain future nonsense like this. However, that doesn't mean that fatoyimbo is innocent, am just angry with the whole media ranting pertaining a history case.

I think so too...1m doesn’t make any sense

The court should’ve fined her anything not less than 50m for all the damages she did to fatoyinbo’s name

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Tells Fatoyinbo What To Do With Busola Dakolo N1million Fine by khalids: 8:23pm On Nov 14, 2019
SO many people talking trash....they don't even know, on what the basis the case was dismissed....

The court did not say he was guilty or innocent....they said the issue had passed the statutes of limitation....

Simply meaning it had happened too far back for them to take up the case......

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Tells Fatoyinbo What To Do With Busola Dakolo N1million Fine by Timileyin1234(m): 8:24pm On Nov 14, 2019
The pastor should just buy 3 iphone 11pro and give to his wife and children. I’m very sure if those children are going to public Sch, Intimidation from fellow students won’t let them go to Sch again. Nobody shu tell him to use the money for donation
Re: Tonto Dikeh Tells Fatoyinbo What To Do With Busola Dakolo N1million Fine by Roushy(m): 8:27pm On Nov 14, 2019
blowjohn:

Winning means many things and occurs in many ways.
The Ronaldo case, remember the said victim got settled the first time with some cash cos she confronted Ronaldos team squarely.
The second time she tried to her motive was a big issue.
That's also the issue with this case.
What is ur business if the person that raped u is a notorious pervert?
Why not focus on what he did to u?
Is instagram a good channel to pursue such a case?
So someone once beat up my sister years ago and I go about ranting on instagram?
Don't I know where the person stays?
angry angry headache o. Summarize please sad
Re: Tonto Dikeh Tells Fatoyinbo What To Do With Busola Dakolo N1million Fine by blowjohn(m): 8:29pm On Nov 14, 2019
Roushy:
angry angry headache o. Summarize please sad

Her motive failed her.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Tells Fatoyinbo What To Do With Busola Dakolo N1million Fine by Hoojay(f): 8:33pm On Nov 14, 2019
Busola Dakolo v Fatoyinbo..

Just like in the case of R.Kelly and others, The Penis will Rise Again... it's just a matter of time...

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Tells Fatoyinbo What To Do With Busola Dakolo N1million Fine by Lanre0: 8:34pm On Nov 14, 2019
Let Fatoyinbo & Dakolo swear with holy Bible of whether the crime was committed or not. In Nigeria of today, the Judiciary is dead. Justice is only for the money bags. That is the main reason why hardened criminals, rapists, fraudsters, ritualists, armed robbers, kidnappers thugs, cultists & corrupt individuals are daily having their ways in Nigeria after buying justice. As poor Nigerians, we should place our hope only in GOD, this best judge.

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Tells Fatoyinbo What To Do With Busola Dakolo N1million Fine by Rooneyboy(m): 8:36pm On Nov 14, 2019
DirtyGold:
My joy with this case is that, when guys finally make it in life, one pained bitchh wont wake up drunk one sad morning to claim a pre- historic phantom rape incident knowing that gullible people will foolishly believe her silly story.

No precedent set!

What's tha business?
You are on point bro, my opinion too.
They called it (rape) on how many occasions, Nigerians ain't fools, their cheap blackmail backfired.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Tells Fatoyinbo What To Do With Busola Dakolo N1million Fine by Monday60655(m): 8:37pm On Nov 14, 2019
I told those who wanted to crucify Pastor Fatoyinbo when the case was brought out. God is the only one who knows all the truth and will reward everyone according his/her work.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Tells Fatoyinbo What To Do With Busola Dakolo N1million Fine by EdiskyHarry: 8:38pm On Nov 14, 2019
only one million naira? after tarnishing the image of this innocent young man. why not 1 billion naira so that anybody planning of such evil thing in future will know the heaven consequence that will follow
Re: Tonto Dikeh Tells Fatoyinbo What To Do With Busola Dakolo N1million Fine by edoairways: 8:39pm On Nov 14, 2019
Yinibixema:
Where are the Instagram and twitter lawyers who already sentenced fatoyinbo to jail for audio rape.

Cases aren’t won in court on emotions, feelings and hearsay
Don't mind those hypocrites
Re: Tonto Dikeh Tells Fatoyinbo What To Do With Busola Dakolo N1million Fine by shine96: 8:39pm On Nov 14, 2019
VulgarLee:
Very good advice

Shame on timi and mumu wife
Na you be mumu

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Tells Fatoyinbo What To Do With Busola Dakolo N1million Fine by Rooneyboy(m): 8:40pm On Nov 14, 2019
merryossai:
We both sailing on same boat man, the pastor na guy man pastor, no doubt but trying to blackmail him on (their) past antisidens is a NO NO from me, we Nigerians are smarter.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Tells Fatoyinbo What To Do With Busola Dakolo N1million Fine by edoairways: 8:40pm On Nov 14, 2019
merryossai:
Oil dey your head
Re: Tonto Dikeh Tells Fatoyinbo What To Do With Busola Dakolo N1million Fine by skywalker240(m): 8:46pm On Nov 14, 2019
fatymore:
Check my siggy and thank me later.
so what do you advise we do? cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh Tells Fatoyinbo What To Do With Busola Dakolo N1million Fine by edoairways: 8:46pm On Nov 14, 2019
Lanre0:
Let Fatoyinbo & Dakolo swear with holy Bible of whether the crime was committed or not. In Nigeria of today, the Judiciary is dead. Justice is only for the money bags. That is the main reason why hardened criminals, rapists, fraudsters, ritualists, armed robbers, kidnappers thugs, cultists & corrupt individuals are daily having their ways in Nigeria after buying justice. As poor Nigerians, we should place our hope only in GOD, this best judge.
Court case are won by facts and evidence not emotions

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Tells Fatoyinbo What To Do With Busola Dakolo N1million Fine by ofiko123(m): 8:49pm On Nov 14, 2019
I love tonto dike's reply..the money should be used to feed the poor and the needy..

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Tells Fatoyinbo What To Do With Busola Dakolo N1million Fine by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 14, 2019
[quote author=virgoquinn post=84030618][/quote]who u be?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Tells Fatoyinbo What To Do With Busola Dakolo N1million Fine by ubcandid(m): 9:00pm On Nov 14, 2019
Yinibixema:
Where are the Instagram and twitter lawyers who already sentenced fatoyinbo to jail for audio rape.

Cases aren’t won in court on emotions, feelings and hearsay
but the judge gave the decision on the boundary of those. In the right sense its the State that should be in fore front on this case. Did you follow the bill cosby and r. Kelly case? Even parents of dead victims push for rape case.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Tells Fatoyinbo What To Do With Busola Dakolo N1million Fine by ubcandid(m): 9:02pm On Nov 14, 2019
edoairways:

Court case are won by facts and evidence not emotions
Rape cases are followed with shrewdness. What evidence was shown against bill cosby and micheal jackson?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Tells Fatoyinbo What To Do With Busola Dakolo N1million Fine by ubcandid(m): 9:05pm On Nov 14, 2019
khalids:
SO many people talking trash....they don't even know on what the basis the case was dismissed....

The court did not say he was guilty or innocent....they said the issue had passed the statutes of limitation....

Was it as far as bill cosby's? same timeline with r. Kelly
Re: Tonto Dikeh Tells Fatoyinbo What To Do With Busola Dakolo N1million Fine by Duggedised12(f): 9:09pm On Nov 14, 2019
khalids:
SO many people talking trash....they don't even know, on what the basis the case was dismissed....

that is why Nigeria is a third world country tho, Bill Cosby and co were sentenced but here excuses upon excuses.Looking at how the Nigerian society is tailored and the burden of proof on victims in the Nigerian law i am not surprised it turned out this way. Even getting a conviction in a fresh rape case in Nigeria is nearly impossible not to talk of this type of case.

Just scrolled up seems another person is having the same line of thought as me regarding your comment.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy's Graduation Party More Expensive Than A Brand New Lamborghini!!!!! / Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan / Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.