Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,870 members, 7,828,102 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Tonto Dikeh Tells Fatoyinbo What To Do With Busola Dakolo N1million Fine - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Tells Fatoyinbo What To Do With Busola Dakolo N1million Fine (65501 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Tells Fatoyinbo What To Do With Busola Dakolo N1million Fine by ubcandid(m): 9:11pm On Nov 14, 2019
Dididrumz:

You dont know how this whole anoyed me.
The way she came public with the story was just so wrong for a 16years ago RAPE accusation
If you follow football, of recent, a coach was dismissed by chelsea for abusing young footballers who were underage and under his tutelage. After over 20 years it just took one person to speak. Lets stop shaming people who come out to speak. This case wasnt properly tried.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Tells Fatoyinbo What To Do With Busola Dakolo N1million Fine by wingmanIII: 9:16pm On Nov 14, 2019
Hoojay:
Busola Dakolo v Fatoyinbo..

Just like in the case of R.Kelly and others, The Penis will Rise Again... it's just a matter of time...

Gbam! It's not over yet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Tells Fatoyinbo What To Do With Busola Dakolo N1million Fine by ubcandid(m): 9:20pm On Nov 14, 2019
merryossai:
I really feel the judge was bribed and under pressure, only 1 million naira fine for busola's audio accusations....50 million would have been a fair fine to stop certain future nonsense like this. However, that doesn't mean that fatoyimbo is innocent, am just angry with the whole media ranting pertaining a history case.
Bill cosby's case wasnt it over 30 years ago. What of MJ and R. Kelly? In the right sense, the state should be at the front of this case. But what a society we find ourself.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Tells Fatoyinbo What To Do With Busola Dakolo N1million Fine by dudusky007(m): 9:22pm On Nov 14, 2019
PERSON RAPE U 2 TIMES NO.BE RAPE AGAIN... IF YOU NO ENJOY AM U 4 NO ALLOW THE 2ND 1 HAPPEN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Tells Fatoyinbo What To Do With Busola Dakolo N1million Fine by bakescos01: 9:27pm On Nov 14, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
This WaleJana is the biggest celebrity hypocrite. The same person that once crucified his pastor is congratulating him.

Wale Jana never criticized his pastor. He said onset that he believes Fatoyinbo didn’t rape the lady.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Tells Fatoyinbo What To Do With Busola Dakolo N1million Fine by godofuck231: 9:27pm On Nov 14, 2019
ednut1:
is runs not work
so as yahoo
Re: Tonto Dikeh Tells Fatoyinbo What To Do With Busola Dakolo N1million Fine by godofuck231: 9:33pm On Nov 14, 2019
paparazi1:
How do you mean, btw you and her, who has a better life standard?
I can't relay between you and I because I have a higher relm of existence but I can relate between you and my dog, my dog has a pet insurance, you.................... Naaa didn't think so

Re: Tonto Dikeh Tells Fatoyinbo What To Do With Busola Dakolo N1million Fine by davires: 9:36pm On Nov 14, 2019
Busola see your life outside..
Re: Tonto Dikeh Tells Fatoyinbo What To Do With Busola Dakolo N1million Fine by davires: 9:38pm On Nov 14, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
This WaleJana is the biggest celebrity hypocrite. The same person that once crucified his pastor is congratulating him.
illiterate.Don't you read.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Tells Fatoyinbo What To Do With Busola Dakolo N1million Fine by Yinibixema: 9:43pm On Nov 14, 2019
ubcandid:
but the judge gave the decision on the boundary of those. In the right sense its the State that should be in fore front on this case. Did you follow the bill cosby and r. Kelly case? Even parents of dead victims push for rape case.
I didn’t get your point
Re: Tonto Dikeh Tells Fatoyinbo What To Do With Busola Dakolo N1million Fine by SmellingAnus(m): 9:47pm On Nov 14, 2019
Obviously, some persons where eagerly waiting for a judgement that will go against Pastor B... Na God pass all of them... From day one the case doesn't add up that doesn't mean they probably didn't have sex... Timi is a weakling to be manipulated by his wife into this wild goose chase...
Re: Tonto Dikeh Tells Fatoyinbo What To Do With Busola Dakolo N1million Fine by Scofieldgee(m): 9:50pm On Nov 14, 2019
King Tonto carry go
Re: Tonto Dikeh Tells Fatoyinbo What To Do With Busola Dakolo N1million Fine by kobosmart(m): 10:01pm On Nov 14, 2019
grin if i'm him i will ask for her toto instead of the money, that geh set
Re: Tonto Dikeh Tells Fatoyinbo What To Do With Busola Dakolo N1million Fine by pavoda: 10:01pm On Nov 14, 2019
Obviously, it’s a woman way! Instead of this issue to lead the Much wider conversation about rape in church , A fellow female isn’t court enough to just reserve comments. It’s send the wrong message but Toto is to shallow to find any Jewels !
Re: Tonto Dikeh Tells Fatoyinbo What To Do With Busola Dakolo N1million Fine by stickle(m): 10:05pm On Nov 14, 2019
I can't draw any conclusion base on this judgement nor base on Busola's revelation.
Judgement can be bought, and confessions can be manipulated.which ever way, God is watching.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Tells Fatoyinbo What To Do With Busola Dakolo N1million Fine by Tareq1105: 10:07pm On Nov 14, 2019
wilsonchilboy:
1m for the trauma, spoiling his reputation, making hm lose some of his members make i no even tok abt the family name.. Waris 1m. i am coming first lemme goan eat

God's judgement will be worse for Fatoyinbo. Remember, the judgement is that it was time barred.

The issue of whether he raped her or not will be judged by God, the judge on the day of judgment.

I'm one of those that believe that Fatoyinbo did it irrespective of what our courts say.

If I were Fatoyinbo, I will apologize to her because we all have our past. This is the way to go to avoid or escape the judgement of God because it will surely come.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Tells Fatoyinbo What To Do With Busola Dakolo N1million Fine by ubcandid(m): 10:11pm On Nov 14, 2019
Yinibixema:

I didn’t get your point
the case wasnt tried. In sane societies rape cases are dealth delicately. Evidence can come through any form and not just by physical factors. If not, abstract factors like polygraph test and psychological state wouldnt be admissible in a court of law. I was also pointing out to the case of bill cosby, what physical evidence was tendered that nailed him? A crime he commited over 30 years ago.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Tells Fatoyinbo What To Do With Busola Dakolo N1million Fine by Austineva(m): 10:19pm On Nov 14, 2019
See wetin this one come cause for herself. Tufiakwa!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Tells Fatoyinbo What To Do With Busola Dakolo N1million Fine by JoseRaji(m): 10:24pm On Nov 14, 2019
anonymous1759:

What are you doing with yours on Naira land?

Re: Tonto Dikeh Tells Fatoyinbo What To Do With Busola Dakolo N1million Fine by temtyler(m): 10:25pm On Nov 14, 2019
GOOD
Re: Tonto Dikeh Tells Fatoyinbo What To Do With Busola Dakolo N1million Fine by Yinibixema: 10:26pm On Nov 14, 2019
ubcandid:
the case wasnt tried. In sane societies rape cases are dealth delicately. Evidence can come through any form and not just by physical factors. If not, abstract factors like polygraph test and psychological state wouldnt be admissible in a court of law. I was also pointing out to the case of bill cosby, what physical evidence was tendered that nailed him? A crime he commited over 30 years ago.
You can’t compare USA to Nigeria. They can’t just jail people based on emotions and hearsay in Nigeria. As per bill Cosby, they’ve got evidence i think
Re: Tonto Dikeh Tells Fatoyinbo What To Do With Busola Dakolo N1million Fine by encryptjay(m): 10:27pm On Nov 14, 2019
Y'all should keep using sentiments to support your starboy pastor, after all, some of them are never wrong in your eyes.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Tells Fatoyinbo What To Do With Busola Dakolo N1million Fine by mployer(m): 10:27pm On Nov 14, 2019
Tareq1105:

God's judgement will be worse for Fatoyinbo. Remember, the judgement is that it was time barred.

The issue of whether he raped her or not will be judged by God, the judge on the day of judgment.

I'm one of those that believe that Fatoyinbo did it irrespective of what our courts say.

If I were Fatoyinbo, I will apologize to her because we all have our past. This is the way to go to avoid or escape the judgement of God because it will surely come.

Go and sit down.

A 17yr old girl and 20yr old boy had a fling.

20 years later the girl started screaming rape because the boy don blow. Worse still, dumb people like you are believing her story.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Tells Fatoyinbo What To Do With Busola Dakolo N1million Fine by encryptjay(m): 10:29pm On Nov 14, 2019
Tareq1105:

Something is just off about the guy, my intuition hardly fails me.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Tells Fatoyinbo What To Do With Busola Dakolo N1million Fine by lonelydora: 10:32pm On Nov 14, 2019
GrabHisBalls:

Get your facts right. He never did.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Tells Fatoyinbo What To Do With Busola Dakolo N1million Fine by martowskin1(m): 10:44pm On Nov 14, 2019
merryossai:
I really feel the judge was bribed and under pressure, only 1 million naira fine for busola's audio accusations....50 million would have been a fair fine to stop certain future nonsense like this. However, that doesn't mean that fatoyimbo is innocent, am just angry with the whole media ranting pertaining a history case.

What are u talking, he is innocent. Reading all the comments above, i just smile, now the voice of a lot women has been buried.

One thing I know for sure, truth go show someday.... If pastor Wilson was accused nobody will believe but his sex tape made it clear.

Its only time, time will tell

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Tells Fatoyinbo What To Do With Busola Dakolo N1million Fine by martowskin1(m): 10:46pm On Nov 14, 2019
encryptjay:

Something is just off about the guy, my intuition hardly fails me.

Everything is off about him, don't worry. Social media is here with us.....

At least pastor Wilson couldn't deny
Re: Tonto Dikeh Tells Fatoyinbo What To Do With Busola Dakolo N1million Fine by martowskin1(m): 10:47pm On Nov 14, 2019
ubcandid:

Nigeria is not a sane society my dear. 95% are mad. Can't u see how they are jubilating.

Rape case are very sensitive, its not something they treat like election ....

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Tells Fatoyinbo What To Do With Busola Dakolo N1million Fine by Rajiokazaki(m): 10:51pm On Nov 14, 2019
khalids:
SO many people talking trash....they don't even know, on what the basis the case was dismissed....

The court did not say he was guilty or innocent....they said the issue had passed the statutes of limitation....

Simply meaning it had happened too far back for them to take up the case......
...... am thinking you didn't read what the judge said......
Re: Tonto Dikeh Tells Fatoyinbo What To Do With Busola Dakolo N1million Fine by ubcandid(m): 10:52pm On Nov 14, 2019
Yinibixema:

You can’t compare USA to Nigeria. They can’t just jail people based on emotions and hearsay in Nigeria. As per bill Cosby, they’ve got evidence i think
In Nigeria you say? With influence? Come on brother. The same evidence she has is amounted to what cosby was sentenced with. I guess you are looking at evidence from a physical aspect.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Tells Fatoyinbo What To Do With Busola Dakolo N1million Fine by Yinibixema: 10:56pm On Nov 14, 2019
ubcandid:
In Nigeria you say? With influence? Come on brother. The same evidence she has is amounted to what cosby was sentenced with. I guess you are looking at evidence from a physical aspect.
Yes you need physical evidence, audio or video

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan / Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating / E-money Admiring His Wife Juliet Okonkwo's Boobs (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.