Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

The Honeymoon- Episode 1 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Honeymoon- Episode 1 (662 Views)

The Honeymoon- Episode 1/last Part / 5 Ways To Extend The Honeymoon Phase / Nigerian Man And His Older British Wife Enjoy Their Honeymoon In Ekiti. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Honeymoon- Episode 1 by nstr: 3:49am On Nov 15, 2019
What a glorious day!" Dayo sighed as he led his newly wedded wife into the elevator that would take them to the room they booked for their honeymoon in one of the finest hotels in town. They just left the hall of their wedding reception which was about 30 minutes drive from the hotel. Foluke smiled back at her husband and yawned, "Oh! I am so tired, I danced so much with those high heels like there is no tomorrow! She said and yawned again.

"Hey! Sweetheart", her husband replied, "do not tell me that you are too tired to fulfil your promise, we had a deal remember? We both agreed to have a vigil tonight in order to commit this marriage into God's hands".

"Yea, I do remember", Foluke answered tiredly, "Let's get to bed on time, we will wake up at exactly 2:00 am for the prayers. "Alright then", her husband agreed.

They got into their hotel room, had a shower and later ate the Jollof rice that Foluke's mum packed for them for dinner.
Read More:
https://bluenexter..com/2019/11/the-honeymoon-episode-1.html

(1) (Reply)

"Girls Are Cheap Nowadays" They Say / No More / Why Most Ladies Never Find A Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.