Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,596 members, 7,854,541 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:50 PM

"Girls Are Cheap Nowadays" They Say - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Girls Are Cheap Nowadays" They Say (678 Views)

I Opted For These Plastic Chairs But She Said They Are Cheap / Men Are Cheap / The Moment You Ask A Man For Money You Are Cheap. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Girls Are Cheap Nowadays" They Say by Goodlyhrt(m): 5:36pm On Nov 25, 2019
Me that is very handsome, jovial, friendly and well articulated but still find it difficult to convince one of this girls to get me laid
Re: "Girls Are Cheap Nowadays" They Say by 2special(m): 5:40pm On Nov 25, 2019
Who your handsome face help
Re: "Girls Are Cheap Nowadays" They Say by OluwasureGig: 5:47pm On Nov 25, 2019
Goodlyhrt:
Me that is very handsome, jovial, friendly and well articulated but still find it difficult to convince one of this girls to get me laid
no go Hustle. who still dey do girl girl something these days. go find money gee if puna hungry you, enter instamessage run hook up. two seconds everything burst

2 Likes

Re: "Girls Are Cheap Nowadays" They Say by Goodlyhrt(m): 5:58pm On Nov 25, 2019
"No go hustle" that bullcrap sucks! like who doesnt hustle to survive this harsh economy
Re: "Girls Are Cheap Nowadays" They Say by dollytino4real(f): 8:52pm On Nov 25, 2019
girls are cheap but men are still paying so finito

(1) (Reply)

We Cheat On Each Other:is Marriage Possible For Us? / Say NO To Silent S*x / What Would You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.