Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,221 members, 7,836,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Ugandan Policeman Assaults A Woman, Holds Her Breast (Video) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ugandan Policeman Assaults A Woman, Holds Her Breast (Video) (63797 Views)

INFLATION: Lebanese Woman Holds Up Bank To Access Frozen Savings As Anger Boils / Nigerian Man Goes On Rampage In Italy, Assaults Police Officers. Photos / Ugandan Young Man Jailed After Professing Love For Female Lawmaker. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugandan Policeman Assaults A Woman, Holds Her Breast (Video) by Nature8(m): 8:53pm On Nov 15, 2019
CEONAIJATUBE:
Ugandan Policeman Seen Assaulting And handling A Woman Breast.

Ugandan policeman seen struggling, harassing, Assaulting and handling, pressing a woman breast.

This happened in Uganda.

Should we say all African policemen are corrupt?

Watch Video below :-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5g-HUXHEfk

https://www.instagram.com/p/B45DsdppyVj/?igshid=17801p8gz5ry4
Re: Ugandan Policeman Assaults A Woman, Holds Her Breast (Video) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 15, 2019
foster212:

Okay thanks. You idiotic hypocrite. I was expecting your type. Now Bleep off, since you've gotten your one minute fame. I've noticed you.
You should learn the meaning of words before you throw them around uselessly.I wasn't expecting you to grasp the meaning of my first quote though and needless to say, I am not disappointed.I leave you to your stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Policeman Assaults A Woman, Holds Her Breast (Video) by foster212: 9:04pm On Nov 15, 2019
MhisTahrah:
You should learn the meaning of words before you throw them around uselessly.I wasn't expecting you to grasp the meaning of my first quote though and needless to say, I am not disappointed.I leave you to your stupidity.
You are still a dunce. You don't need to quote me. Just read and ignore. I was only stating my own opinion and displaying your foolishness by quoting is not needed in anyway.
Re: Ugandan Policeman Assaults A Woman, Holds Her Breast (Video) by Bahamas95(m): 9:09pm On Nov 15, 2019
See country wey Harrysong wan go look for wife

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Policeman Assaults A Woman, Holds Her Breast (Video) by obembet(f): 9:09pm On Nov 15, 2019
Suplexx:

You like sports so much. I like you picture.

Let's connect na.

I like u
Re: Ugandan Policeman Assaults A Woman, Holds Her Breast (Video) by lokho(m): 9:16pm On Nov 15, 2019
I don't think this is corruption, this is an act of unprofessionalism of the highest order

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Policeman Assaults A Woman, Holds Her Breast (Video) by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:23pm On Nov 15, 2019
too old abeg

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Policeman Assaults A Woman, Holds Her Breast (Video) by WaleRock: 9:30pm On Nov 15, 2019
CEONAIJATUBE:
Ugandan Policeman Seen Assaulting And handling A Woman Breast.

Ugandan policeman seen struggling, harassing, Assaulting and handling, pressing a woman breast.

This happened in Uganda.

Should we say all African policemen are corrupt?

Watch Video below :-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5g-HUXHEfk

https://www.instagram.com/p/B45DsdppyVj/?igshid=17801p8gz5ry4

Whites hate Blacks

Jews hate Blacks

Arabs hate Blacks

Chinese and co. hate Blacks

Blacks hate Blacks

Blacks hate Blacks

Blacks hate Blacks
Re: Ugandan Policeman Assaults A Woman, Holds Her Breast (Video) by OnyesomJ(m): 9:31pm On Nov 15, 2019
Just Bypassing
They’ve Inherited Nigeria Police xteracter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Policeman Assaults A Woman, Holds Her Breast (Video) by lite15(m): 9:35pm On Nov 15, 2019
YorubaPrince:
sad
Crafty marketer,
Use your sense, not all platform is appropriate for this your Rubbish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Policeman Assaults A Woman, Holds Her Breast (Video) by shogsman(m): 9:52pm On Nov 15, 2019
DirtyGold:
See how they're even dressed as if they're out to arrest a notorious drug baron...
The accidental grabbing or handling was exaggerated so as to be a talking point.
Vaseline crew, nothing to get excited about here.

And you that is Africa's solution, how come Africa is still fuckedd up? Useless!
And i stand by what I said, it was accidental. If he intended that touch, he would have palmed the whole thing.

I didn't watch it yet, I know how they were dressed and how the touch was dramatized for effect. Or you didn't notice how the video paused and zoomed at that point? Two adult officers are trying to force down one person through one open car door, how much space does each officer have to avoid touching her inappropriately?

What's tha business?
In a vain attempt to sound intelligent you exhibited an outstanding degree of foolishness.
Re: Ugandan Policeman Assaults A Woman, Holds Her Breast (Video) by shogsman(m): 9:54pm On Nov 15, 2019
foster212:
Forget the title. Wetin she do, and why was she resisting arrest? Maybe he wanted to weaken her using that method, so that she will succumb and give in. The story is incomplete sha.
Only an animal will make an attempt to justify that disgusting act.

2 Likes

Re: Ugandan Policeman Assaults A Woman, Holds Her Breast (Video) by shogsman(m): 9:56pm On Nov 15, 2019
foster212:

You are still a dunce. You don't need to quote me. Just read and ignore. I was only stating my own opinion and displaying your foolishness by quoting is not needed in anyway.

The lady was right, you're a very stupid man.

2 Likes

Re: Ugandan Policeman Assaults A Woman, Holds Her Breast (Video) by foster212: 9:59pm On Nov 15, 2019
shogsman:

The lady was right, you're a very stupid man.
Yes you stupid fool. Always supporting women blindly. Bleep you. You don't matter.
Re: Ugandan Policeman Assaults A Woman, Holds Her Breast (Video) by foster212: 10:00pm On Nov 15, 2019
shogsman:

Only an animal will make an attempt to justify that disgusting act.
And only an slowpoke will not comprehend before talking trash.
Re: Ugandan Policeman Assaults A Woman, Holds Her Breast (Video) by shogsman(m): 10:05pm On Nov 15, 2019
foster212:

Yes you stupid fool. Always supporting women blindly. Bleep you. You don't matter.
A man accepts his wrongs and make corrections, you're obviously a child. And your act of disrespect can be attributed to the poor job your parents did on you.so I won't banter words with you.

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Policeman Assaults A Woman, Holds Her Breast (Video) by foster212: 10:09pm On Nov 15, 2019
shogsman:

A man accepts his wrongs and make corrections, you're obviously a child. And your act of disrespect can be attributed to the poor job your parents did on you.so I won't banter words with you.
Bleep you man. It is not wrong. She shouldn't have resisted arrest if she didn't want to be harassed and make headlines, you kids of yesterday, and Bleep off my mention. Your opinion is not needed. I know you will even do worst you hypocrite.
Re: Ugandan Policeman Assaults A Woman, Holds Her Breast (Video) by Toks2008(m): 10:23pm On Nov 15, 2019
So sad. To think he did that repeatedly...

Thank GOD it is on camera..she must sue their ass.

See the number of police men forcing an arrest... What a crazy continent.
Re: Ugandan Policeman Assaults A Woman, Holds Her Breast (Video) by DirtyGold: 10:32pm On Nov 15, 2019
shogsman:

In a vain attempt to sound intelligent you exhibited an outstanding degree of foolishness.
Attempt? I make all my points with reason and logic. You who is supposedly wise didn't say anything sensible other than insult and vomit a cliche sentence you've crammed into your dumb skull.

If you're intelligent enough and have a response for me, please be creative and dont use any of the usual nairaland popular lame jabs.

What's tha business?
Re: Ugandan Policeman Assaults A Woman, Holds Her Breast (Video) by Raymondreigns(m): 10:35pm On Nov 15, 2019
Those guys definitely raped that woman lipsrsealed
Re: Ugandan Policeman Assaults A Woman, Holds Her Breast (Video) by pacespot(m): 10:37pm On Nov 15, 2019
Why is she resisting the arrest? I dont blame the policemen joorh. Even in the USA, I've watched police drag a white lady on the ground like a trash bag. If you try to resist arrest from the police, you should be ready to bear the indignity that comes with it.

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Policeman Assaults A Woman, Holds Her Breast (Video) by Suplexx: 11:11pm On Nov 15, 2019
obembet:

I like u

Wow!

I havent acess to my nairaland email. Let me try to provide another
Re: Ugandan Policeman Assaults A Woman, Holds Her Breast (Video) by foster212: 11:34pm On Nov 15, 2019
pacespot:
Why is she resisting the arrest? I dont blame the policemen joorh. Even in the USA, I've watched police drag a white lady on the ground like a trash bag. If you try to resist arrest from the police, you should be ready to bear the indignity that comes with it.
You have a point bro. She should blame herself first. Policemen are likely to manhandle anyone who try to resist arrest, be it a man or a woman. If she is innocent, then she wouldn't have to struggle with them like that to an extent he had to touch her like that.
Re: Ugandan Policeman Assaults A Woman, Holds Her Breast (Video) by Sagay212: 11:52pm On Nov 15, 2019
A lot of policemen all over the world are mad people. Always acting fooli.sh. crazy pervet.
Re: Ugandan Policeman Assaults A Woman, Holds Her Breast (Video) by Nobody: 12:01am On Nov 16, 2019
COdeGenesis:

Even your father

All men- no exception...
What's your point?
Re: Ugandan Policeman Assaults A Woman, Holds Her Breast (Video) by wristbangle: 12:17am On Nov 16, 2019
SultanOfAbia:
That Brezz Soft Pass MicroSOFT!!!
#AgegeBrezz

For where dem see this one nau grin
Re: Ugandan Policeman Assaults A Woman, Holds Her Breast (Video) by Enemyofpeace: 2:55am On Nov 16, 2019
See where the msn putted his hand shocked shocked
Re: Ugandan Policeman Assaults A Woman, Holds Her Breast (Video) by mechanics(m): 4:48am On Nov 16, 2019
The police officer that touched her breast should be punished.
Re: Ugandan Policeman Assaults A Woman, Holds Her Breast (Video) by MASTERMIND04(m): 5:09am On Nov 16, 2019
The policeman intentionally touched it. What a shame!
Re: Ugandan Policeman Assaults A Woman, Holds Her Breast (Video) by sylve11: 6:01am On Nov 16, 2019
Jasen1:
Africa get very big problem

problem with no solution. cool
Re: Ugandan Policeman Assaults A Woman, Holds Her Breast (Video) by opedaydydx9(m): 7:04am On Nov 16, 2019
DirtyGold:
See how they're even dressed as if they're out to arrest a notorious drug baron...
The accidental grabbing or handling was exaggerated so as to be a talking point.
Vaseline crew, nothing to get excited about here.

And you that is Africa's solution, how come Africa is still fuckedd up? Useless!
And i stand by what I said, it was accidental. If he intended that touch, he would have palmed the whole thing.

I didn't watch it yet, I know how they were dressed and how the touch was dramatized for effect. Or you didn't notice how the video paused and zoomed at that point? Two adult officers are trying to force down one person through one open car door, how much space does each officer have to avoid touching her inappropriately?

What's tha business?
fear God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jacob Zuma Resigns As South African President! / Did King Charles Ignore A Handshake From A Black Man In Viral Video? / 9/11: Pasquale Buzzelli Was Inside World Trade Center During Collapse & Survived

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.