Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,238 members, 7,836,143 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Ugandan Policeman Assaults A Woman, Holds Her Breast (Video) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ugandan Policeman Assaults A Woman, Holds Her Breast (Video) (63799 Views)

INFLATION: Lebanese Woman Holds Up Bank To Access Frozen Savings As Anger Boils / Nigerian Man Goes On Rampage In Italy, Assaults Police Officers. Photos / Ugandan Young Man Jailed After Professing Love For Female Lawmaker. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugandan Policeman Assaults A Woman, Holds Her Breast (Video) by ofwest47(m): 7:46am On Nov 16, 2019
" Black man black dilemma," Aare Oye Oyebola the great Nigerian journalist.
Re: Ugandan Policeman Assaults A Woman, Holds Her Breast (Video) by maasoap(m): 8:51am On Nov 16, 2019
SultanOfAbia:
That Brezz Soft Pass MicroSOFT!!!
#AgegeBrezz

She's a woman, not lady. Andy probably a mother too. No big deal here bro
Re: Ugandan Policeman Assaults A Woman, Holds Her Breast (Video) by KenModi(m): 11:52am On Nov 16, 2019
DirtyGold:
See how they're even dressed as if they're out to arrest a notorious drug baron...
The accidental grabbing or handling was exaggerated so as to be a talking point.
Vaseline crew, nothing to get excited about here.

And you that is Africa's solution, how come Africa is still fuckedd up? Useless!
And i stand by what I said, it was accidental. If he intended that touch, he would have palmed the whole thing.

I didn't watch it yet, I know how they were dressed and how the touch was dramatized for effect. Or you didn't notice how the video paused and zoomed at that point? Two adult officers are trying to force down one person through one open car door, how much space does each officer have to avoid touching her inappropriately?

What's tha business?

You need to have your brain and eyes examined.

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Policeman Assaults A Woman, Holds Her Breast (Video) by yampro: 1:15pm On Nov 16, 2019
CEONAIJATUBE:
Ugandan Policeman Seen Assaulting And handling A Woman Breast.

Ugandan policeman seen struggling, harassing, Assaulting and handling, pressing a woman breast.

This happened in Uganda.

Should we say all African policemen are corrupt?

Watch Video below :-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5g-HUXHEfk

https://www.instagram.com/p/B45DsdppyVj/?igshid=17801p8gz5ry4

this is an old haba.
2012 if i guess right

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Policeman Assaults A Woman, Holds Her Breast (Video) by IamChris3000: 1:15pm On Nov 16, 2019
See their uniform like bank security
grin grin grin
Re: Ugandan Policeman Assaults A Woman, Holds Her Breast (Video) by delishpot: 3:43pm On Nov 16, 2019
No govt can abuse power without the backing of fellow citizens. The security agents are the ones who help maintain a governments power.

The man was aiming for her nipple even. I hope he doesn't rape her like naija police rape females brought into their custody on the steady.
Re: Ugandan Policeman Assaults A Woman, Holds Her Breast (Video) by delishpot: 3:48pm On Nov 16, 2019
Sultanofabia:

It's all cool until they press your mamas cool cowbell factory and your sister or wife's cowbell chocolate brezz. That day will be glorious. Maybe they throw in your dad's flaccid old spaghetti penis to use as straw. grin grin

Don't tell me this small joke pained you o. Cos when you joked about the woman's own, you did not feel like she also deserved some respek. Tell me, will your moms public hair be springy like mouka foam? They can cjillax on it while enjoying the milk
Re: Ugandan Policeman Assaults A Woman, Holds Her Breast (Video) by delishpot: 3:52pm On Nov 16, 2019
foster212:
Forget the title. Wetin she do, and why was she resisting arrest? Maybe he wanted to weaken her using that method, so that she will succumb and give in. The story is incomplete sha.

THE GREAT fool has finally broken his silence. I know you will stick your penis in her vagina to make her confess to allegations too. Bloody piece of shit.
Re: Ugandan Policeman Assaults A Woman, Holds Her Breast (Video) by foster212: 5:48pm On Nov 16, 2019
delishpot:

THE GREAT fool has finally broken his silence. I know you will stick your penis in her vagina to make her confess to allegations too. Bloody piece of shit.
Mad bitch. To hell with you. I've noticed you. Keep spitting your shit if you want, animal.
Re: Ugandan Policeman Assaults A Woman, Holds Her Breast (Video) by delishpot: 6:38pm On Nov 16, 2019
foster212:

Mad bitch. To hell with you. I've noticed you. Keep spitting your shit if you want, animal.

E pain am. The great fool is pained

Re: Ugandan Policeman Assaults A Woman, Holds Her Breast (Video) by foster212: 6:42pm On Nov 16, 2019
delishpot:

E pain am. The great fool is pained
Pain for what bitch ass LovePeddler? Attention seeker. I wish you death or even worst. Your silly rant doesn't matter, because you are just blabbing without direction. I've made my point and I'm okay with that, and not a fool like you, you hypocrite. When police want to arrest you, resist that way, so that they can squeeze that your rotten breast to pieces. You hear me?
Re: Ugandan Policeman Assaults A Woman, Holds Her Breast (Video) by Suplexx: 11:05pm On Nov 16, 2019
obembet:

I like u

Please can you check your mention?
Re: Ugandan Policeman Assaults A Woman, Holds Her Breast (Video) by delishpot: 11:32am On Nov 19, 2019
undecided
foster212:

Pain for what bitch ass LovePeddler? Attention seeker. I wish you death or even worst. Your silly rant doesn't matter, because you are just blabbing without direction. I've made my point and I'm okay with that, and not a fool like you, you hypocrite. When police want to arrest you, resist that way, so that they can squeeze that your rotten breast to pieces. You hear me?

E pain am die grin grin grin. The few words I typed hurt the soul of the most prolific sexual offender on earth grin
Clean the spit off of ya mouth. Stop ranting up and down like a rabid dog. Between you that says it's okay to grab and sexually assault random person person and Me who says it's a no no, who displays the mentality of a pro, stitute? Your curses return to you. You have already wished death on yourself and even worse Ontop comment sentence I post... . grin grin If I said more? You would have drank sniper ni?
I know you will rape that woman if you were the arresting officer. You will call her breast rotten while squeezing it to pieces and call her a wh@re while rapping her. In your head you will be the good guy while she the bad guy. Rapist be forming Saint while looking at victim as tge evil one who must be taught a lesson.

Calling a woman a wh@re is out of fashion. Even your mother has been called that a zillion times and she did not die so it s no biggie to women.
Re: Ugandan Policeman Assaults A Woman, Holds Her Breast (Video) by foster212: 3:50pm On Nov 19, 2019
delishpot:
undecided

E pain am die grin grin grin. The few words I typed hurt the soul of the most prolific sexual offender on earth grin
Clean the spit off of ya mouth. Stop ranting up and down like a rabid dog. Between you that says it's okay to grab and sexually assault random person person and Me who says it's a no no, who displays the mentality of a pro, stitute? Your curses return to you. You have already wished death on yourself and even worse Ontop comment sentence I post... . grin grin If I said more? You would have drank sniper ni?
I know you will rape that woman if you were the arresting officer. You will call her breast rotten while squeezing it to pieces and call her a wh@re while rapping her. In your head you will be the good guy while she the bad guy. Rapist be forming Saint while looking at victim as tge evil one who must be taught a lesson.

Calling a woman a wh@re is out of fashion. Even your mother has been called that a zillion times and she did not die so it s no biggie to women.
See this fool ooo. Something wey don pass since, you still carry am for head. I swear you no get work. Na you e pain, na in make you carry am for head, not me. I've moved on you idiot.
Re: Ugandan Policeman Assaults A Woman, Holds Her Breast (Video) by delishpot: 10:54pm On Nov 19, 2019
foster212:

See this fool ooo. Something wey don pass since, you still carry am for head. I swear you no get work. Na you e pain, na in make you carry am for head, not me. I've moved on you idiot.

Asko, Yinmu! grin small talk wey I talk naim you take vomit ya intestines with hate. Tufiakwa
Re: Ugandan Policeman Assaults A Woman, Holds Her Breast (Video) by foster212: 11:37pm On Nov 19, 2019
delishpot:

Asko, Yinmu! grin small talk wey I talk naim you take vomit ya intestines with hate. Tufiakwa
Get lost and find something better to do with your life.
Re: Ugandan Policeman Assaults A Woman, Holds Her Breast (Video) by delishpot: 3:11am On Nov 20, 2019
foster212:

Get lost and find something better to do with your life.

Asko! I talk anytime and anyhow I want. Stop sexually assaulting women.
Re: Ugandan Policeman Assaults A Woman, Holds Her Breast (Video) by foster212: 7:50am On Nov 20, 2019
delishpot:

Asko! I talk anytime and anyhow I want. Stop sexually assaulting women.
It is not sexual assault in any form you dumbfuck. She was dealing with an officer of the law and she simply refused arrest. Who does that? I bet you, if she didn't do anything wrong, she wouldn't be struggling to resist arrest from officers of the law and it wouldn't get to that point where he would do that. And if I may ask, what is so special about that old hag breast sef? Well, keep displaying your stupidity in the name of I too know and it is rape and shit. I don't blame you. I blame the social media for making me share the same space with you where you can reply and talk trash with me.
Re: Ugandan Policeman Assaults A Woman, Holds Her Breast (Video) by delishpot: 8:41pm On Nov 20, 2019
foster212:

It is not sexual assault in any form you dumbfuck. She was dealing with an officer of the law and she simply refused arrest. Who does that? I bet you, if she didn't do anything wrong, she wouldn't be struggling to resist arrest from officers of the law and it wouldn't get to that point where he would do that. And if I may ask, what is so special about that old hag breast sef? Well, keep displaying your stupidity in the name of I too know and it is rape and shit. I don't blame you. I blame the social media for making me share the same space with you where you can reply and talk trash with me.

So you will also class raping her in a bid to get info out of her OK too. Rapist and pervert. Yinmu.
Re: Ugandan Policeman Assaults A Woman, Holds Her Breast (Video) by foster212: 9:05pm On Nov 20, 2019
delishpot:

So you will also class raping her in a bid to get info out of her OK too. Rapist and pervert. Yinmu.
Define rape you fool and quote me where I made mention of rape. Animal like you. All you guys do is quote people to fit your taste.
Re: Ugandan Policeman Assaults A Woman, Holds Her Breast (Video) by delishpot: 10:40pm On Nov 20, 2019
foster212:

Define rape you fool and quote me where I made mention of rape. Animal like you. All you guys do is quote people to fit your taste.

Rapist.......Go and sin no more.
Re: Ugandan Policeman Assaults A Woman, Holds Her Breast (Video) by foster212: 10:46pm On Nov 20, 2019
delishpot:

Rapist.......Go and sin no more.
Retarded bitch. Keep displaying your foolishness. Who are you to determine what is a sin or not. Fool.
Re: Ugandan Policeman Assaults A Woman, Holds Her Breast (Video) by delishpot: 10:55pm On Nov 20, 2019
foster212:

Retarded bitch. Keep displaying your foolishness. Who are you to determine what is a sin or not. Fool.

Rapist boss. Yinmu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jacob Zuma Resigns As South African President! / Did King Charles Ignore A Handshake From A Black Man In Viral Video? / 9/11: Pasquale Buzzelli Was Inside World Trade Center During Collapse & Survived

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.