Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,307 members, 7,826,216 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

My Crazy Collection Of Dark Humor Pictures - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Crazy Collection Of Dark Humor Pictures (19535 Views)

My Crazy Experience With A Lady At The Restaurant Yesterday / My Crazy Experience With Two Beautiful Nurses Last Weekend / You Dont Have To Bleach To Look Lovely,beautiful Photos Of Dark Curvy Lagos Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Crazy Collection Of Dark Humor Pictures by Shukusheka(m): 10:56am On Nov 17, 2019
Martinez39:
My sense of humour is so dark it picks cotton.
Hehehe grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Crazy Collection Of Dark Humor Pictures by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 17, 2019
for clarity, a twisted mind isn't a good thing I understand the memes but I'm not sick enough to find it funny

1 Like

Re: My Crazy Collection Of Dark Humor Pictures by Shukusheka(m): 11:04am On Nov 17, 2019
FuckBots:
for clarity, a twisted mind isn't a good thing
I understand the memes but I'm not sick enough to find it funny
Great! It means you have a sharp mind you just ain't evil yet. It's a good start.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Crazy Collection Of Dark Humor Pictures by OgaVoltron: 11:27am On Nov 17, 2019
You're so black even your teeth are behind bars. Damn!!

3 Likes

Re: My Crazy Collection Of Dark Humor Pictures by Shukusheka(m): 12:23pm On Nov 17, 2019
OgaVoltron:
You're so black even your teeth are behind bars. Damn!!
grin grin

1 Share

Re: My Crazy Collection Of Dark Humor Pictures by dasphinx1(m): 4:30pm On Nov 17, 2019
I swear fam... These sh*t cray af!!!!!!!! Me love them!!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Crazy Collection Of Dark Humor Pictures by kingxsamz(m): 4:57pm On Nov 17, 2019
fidelmarshal199:
Rubbish
Rubbish
Rubbish
Almost all the pictures above reeks of Paedophiles and incest. Little children must be taken very far away from you.

Yeah yeah, undecided
Was expecting this kind of comment.
There's a reason they're called dark jokes/humour.
Normies like you won't understand.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Crazy Collection Of Dark Humor Pictures by ibnzubair(m): 5:37pm On Nov 17, 2019
I bloody ruptured my spleen...

And I can't exactly tell anyone what I'm laughing at.

You did great man
Re: My Crazy Collection Of Dark Humor Pictures by Gofwane(m): 6:33pm On Nov 17, 2019
Drop more abeg grin
Re: My Crazy Collection Of Dark Humor Pictures by Roon9(m): 7:08pm On Nov 17, 2019
Shukusheka:
Thanks Roon. There are many more of these in my gallery.

Release them sir grin
Re: My Crazy Collection Of Dark Humor Pictures by Lilymax(f): 7:23pm On Nov 17, 2019
They're so hilarious. I'm worried that I found them so funny tho
Re: My Crazy Collection Of Dark Humor Pictures by Bojack(m): 11:21pm On Nov 17, 2019
Lilymax:
They're so hilarious. I'm worried that I found them so funny tho
There is no need to be worried

1 Like

Re: My Crazy Collection Of Dark Humor Pictures by kingxsamz(m): 12:32am On Nov 18, 2019
Please drop more.
Re: My Crazy Collection Of Dark Humor Pictures by vladhillz(m): 12:58am On Nov 18, 2019
grin ;Di can't believe my mind is twisted to this extent..this is mad funny
Re: My Crazy Collection Of Dark Humor Pictures by Gofwane(m): 7:41am On Nov 18, 2019
Here are some.

...Even with my 'twisted' sense of humor, i find the first one sick!

1 Like

Re: My Crazy Collection Of Dark Humor Pictures by Bojack(m): 10:06pm On Dec 04, 2019
Here we go

Re: My Crazy Collection Of Dark Humor Pictures by Bojack(m): 10:07pm On Dec 04, 2019

1 Like

Re: My Crazy Collection Of Dark Humor Pictures by jogncartman: 8:51am On Mar 28, 2020
Ahahhah, that was fun !!!
In fact, I used to be very skeptical about black humor and thought it was inhuman. I talked a lot with my friend about this and in the end he convinced me that there was nothing terrible in it and that it was created just to laugh ... After much thought on this subject, I decided to find black humor on the Internet myself and came across to the site with Dark Memes. I spent about 15 minutes there and I could not stop laughing. As a result, I changed my point and realized that it was just humor, and humor has no boundaries !!!

1 Like

Re: My Crazy Collection Of Dark Humor Pictures by Shukusheka(m): 3:48pm On Jul 07, 2020
jogncartman:
Ahahhah, that was fun !!!
In fact, I used to be very skeptical about black humor and thought it was inhuman. I talked a lot with my friend about this and in the end he convinced me that there was nothing terrible in it and that it was created just to laugh ... After much thought on this subject, I decided to find black humor on the Internet myself and came across to the site with Dark Memes. I spent about 15 minutes there and I could not stop laughing. As a result, I changed my point and realized that it was just humor, and humor has no boundaries !!!
Great to know you had a change of heart and found it humorous.
Re: My Crazy Collection Of Dark Humor Pictures by Abdulsobur02: 6:24pm On Jul 07, 2020
Nice dark humors very funny

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Ur Big Butt/boobs Bcum A Problem Fr U / Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Sex? Share Your Awkward Experiences / Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.