Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,411 members, 7,812,221 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai (Photos, Video) (70174 Views)

Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai Holds Tomorrow / Teddy A And Bambam's White Wedding Set To Hold / Ahneeka Speaks On Masturbating, Teddy And Bambam Toilet Sex And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai (Photos, Video) by jaxxy(m): 9:29pm On Nov 16, 2019
I like bambam she knows what she wants bt I don’t know what teddy wants. Wish her well and happy married life.

2 Likes

Re: Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai (Photos, Video) by Profitfocused: 9:33pm On Nov 16, 2019
Nicklaus619:
Congrats to them, but I wouldn't spend such huge amount transporting people to a foreign country cause of wedding, ask mark zukerbeg and the like that why they keep getting richer and you that has small money want to impress people by force, why not do the wedding here in Nigeria and then honeymoon anywhere in the world u wish, minimize cost, maximize utility

Don't blame me, am an economist. wink
For ur mind now, you just talked sense abi?
Re: Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai (Photos, Video) by AkupeMBANO(m): 9:34pm On Nov 16, 2019
LesbianBoy:

Teddy A fit be yahoo boy grin grin
na "fit" spoil your Comment.

1 Like

Re: Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai (Photos, Video) by ehix89(m): 9:34pm On Nov 16, 2019
jeesprecy:
Mine soon come..
I will marry the love of my life and he'll love me back much more.. Amen..
All my pains right now will vanish and I will rejoice ever more.. Amen
Cinderella story, i wish you well in your pursuit of happiness and true love

1 Like

Re: Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai (Photos, Video) by sauceEEP(m): 9:38pm On Nov 16, 2019
ebidosi ona to
darling, darling
ebidosi ona to
sweety, sweety
ebidosi ona fio
i love you, i love you
ebidosi ona da
i miss you, i miss you... undecided
Re: Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai (Photos, Video) by Switruth: 9:39pm On Nov 16, 2019
Reading most comments here I can see so much bile and hatred among Nigerians. Becareful as no one in this country wants to see your progress.

1 Like

Re: Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai (Photos, Video) by okerekeikpo: 9:40pm On Nov 16, 2019
Toilet prefect

1 Like

Re: Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai (Photos, Video) by generationz(f): 9:42pm On Nov 16, 2019
Nnemuka:
Marriage for the gram
Question is, what does this guy do for a living?
Ex bbnaija member whatever no be work oo...
it doesn't pay Bill's oo, I hope the lady is not just trying to cover the toilet sex shame by marrying a jobless guy.

Congratulations to them

He used Kolaqalagbo money to sponsor the wedding. grin grin
Re: Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai (Photos, Video) by faithfull18(f): 9:45pm On Nov 16, 2019
Ok.
Re: Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai (Photos, Video) by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:45pm On Nov 16, 2019
jeesprecy:
Mine soon come..

So without marriage you're in pain?
Without marriage u can't be happy?
If u know what it means to stay with one person 4 eternity you'll change ur perspective about life.
You're only happy when you're single. When u marry you'll realize what av just told u.

3 Likes

Re: Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai (Photos, Video) by 77up(m): 9:46pm On Nov 16, 2019
dapsoneh:
TOILET CONTINUA
kill your self angry
Re: Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai (Photos, Video) by Peng12345: 9:46pm On Nov 16, 2019
Marvieduke:
On a serious note them no try for their fans. Actually them plan am so that na celebrities go attend the wedding.

So those people get fans?

1 Like

Re: Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai (Photos, Video) by madridsta007(m): 9:47pm On Nov 16, 2019
Nnemuka:
Marriage for the gram
it doesn't pay Bill's oo, I hope the lady is not just trying to cover the toilet sex shame by marrying a jobless guy.

Congratulations to them

grin cheesy

This is Nigeria where asking such genuine questions will attract vitrol and demonisation.
Re: Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai (Photos, Video) by speedchariot(m): 9:47pm On Nov 16, 2019
From toilet to the throne.This is my definition of Grace.
They found love in a hopeless place.
Amina,you told me" i can only shag you in Ta'al hotel".But Bam Bam started from the toilet sad

1 Like

Re: Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai (Photos, Video) by johnkey: 9:48pm On Nov 16, 2019
jeesprecy:
Mine soon come..
emotional pains?
Re: Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai (Photos, Video) by LharryVee(m): 9:50pm On Nov 16, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

TeddyA is from a rich home
Rich family kor? alaye say wetin u knw.... he z just from an average family nt anywhr close to rich

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai (Photos, Video) by Marvieduke(f): 9:51pm On Nov 16, 2019
Peng12345:

So those people get fans?

Why you dey do like say you no dey naija.

1 Like

Re: Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai (Photos, Video) by Alex09(m): 9:52pm On Nov 16, 2019
heendrix:
These are people EFCC ought to go after......cos I wonder where they stole all the money they spent on this quack wedding sad
. Bad belle everywhere ,enemy of progress

1 Like

Re: Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai (Photos, Video) by bluefilm: 9:55pm On Nov 16, 2019
Nonsense. lipsrsealed
Re: Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai (Photos, Video) by dapsoneh: 9:57pm On Nov 16, 2019
77up:
kill your self angry
Murder your generation
Re: Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai (Photos, Video) by heendrix(m): 10:03pm On Nov 16, 2019
olanreyman:

First of all is it your money they stole? second of all is it your quack wedding?

so because it's not my own money now.....i shouldn't feel fr whom they stole it from undecided
Re: Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai (Photos, Video) by heendrix(m): 10:04pm On Nov 16, 2019
anonymous1759:

Winch Efcc should go after your poverty. Why are you still poor after all this time it's a really big crime

Ur family are the big time poverty wallowers here sad
Re: Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai (Photos, Video) by Incandescent(m): 10:07pm On Nov 16, 2019
delzbaba:
I can't marry a girl I bleeped inside toilet tho.

The girl sef can't marry you

2 Likes

Re: Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai (Photos, Video) by MetaPhysical: 10:07pm On Nov 16, 2019
BBNaija or BBDubai

Why earn money and fans here and then deny your local fans the joy of this important day?

We are training them to oppress us! Stop it!

Dont be afraid to turn against any celebrity or politician or PASTOR that earns money from your patronage but when comes time to celebrate and share with you they distance themselves.

Beside that, I believe this pair are awesome together and their union will last. I pray for them to have fruitfullness, longevity and wellness. Ase!
Re: Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai (Photos, Video) by SaintChukz(m): 10:12pm On Nov 16, 2019
Nnemuka:
Marriage for the gram

Congratulations to them

He is not jobless though. He is a social media influencer who gets multi-million naira endorsement deals very often. I know this because he's currently one of the brand ambassadors for the brand I work for.
Re: Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai (Photos, Video) by anonymous1759(m): 10:18pm On Nov 16, 2019
heendrix:

Ur family are the big time poverty wallowers here sad

If you're complaining that their is too big and needs investigation it means you're Really poor mentally and materially.

1 Like

Re: Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai (Photos, Video) by heavensdoor: 10:25pm On Nov 16, 2019
Nnemuka:
Marriage for the gram

Congratulations to them
chai. people sabi talk sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai (Photos, Video) by ofiko123(m): 10:27pm On Nov 16, 2019
Nice one, congratulations to the couple..
Re: Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai (Photos, Video) by geloorrrrdd(m): 10:27pm On Nov 16, 2019
jeesprecy:
Mine soon come..
Amen.
Re: Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai (Photos, Video) by NowisGod109(f): 10:28pm On Nov 16, 2019
Everybody just traveling the way they want...watch out! Buhari will soon seize everyone's passport so that no one will travel grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai (Photos, Video) by iamKeo(m): 10:30pm On Nov 16, 2019
jeesprecy:
Mine soon come..

I really hope your prayers are answered I really hope grin

1 Like

Re: Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai (Photos, Video) by AuroraB(f): 10:34pm On Nov 16, 2019
Nicklaus619:
Congrats to them, but I wouldn't spend such huge amount transporting people to a foreign country cause of wedding, ask mark zukerbeg and the like that why they keep getting richer and you that has small money want to impress people by force, why not do the wedding here in Nigeria and then honeymoon anywhere in the world u wish, minimize cost, maximize utility

Don't blame me, am an economist. wink
Would all that be on him shocked
Thought it would be on the guests sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Phyno Meets His Lookalike, M2 Amaechi Perfect Gideon In Imo (Photos) / Emma Nyra Flaunts Her Breast Nipples In Her Room ( Pics & Vid) / Linda Ikeji And Afeez Agoro, Tallest Man In Nigeria Meet (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.