Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,536 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai (Photos, Video) (70180 Views)

Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai Holds Tomorrow / Teddy A And Bambam's White Wedding Set To Hold / Ahneeka Speaks On Masturbating, Teddy And Bambam Toilet Sex And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 17, 2019
Amiteye:
guys she is saying "pick me am single"
I am not single and I don't reply mails..
You wanted the attention now you have it.. Cheers
Re: Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 17, 2019
Slimdada:

As a Real Gee
I can only say amen to your prayer's...
Thank you real Gee
Re: Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 17, 2019
Rozaytee:
wat ever pain u are going tru will come to past...stay strong dear
Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai (Photos, Video) by liverpool72(m): 5:27pm On Nov 17, 2019
heendrix:
These are people EFCC ought to go after......cos I wonder where they stole all the money they spent on this quack wedding sad
hahaha my belle ooo
Re: Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai (Photos, Video) by KenModi(m): 11:34pm On Nov 17, 2019
heendrix:

Yes he doesn't owe us but he surely do owe INTERPOL and EFCC an Explanation

I hope they do a great job arresting him for questioning the seconds his foot lands Nigeria sad

Maybe Interpol (who obviously would have arrested him in Dubai and not Nigeria)....but your EFCC is nothing but a toothless dog!
Re: Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai (Photos, Video) by Nicoddemus(m): 9:04am On Nov 19, 2019
baby124:

Jealousy will still kill you last last

I liked his comment and still likes your own angry
Re: Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai (Photos, Video) by Nicoddemus(m): 9:07am On Nov 19, 2019
jeesprecy:
Mine soon come..
I will marry the love of my life and he'll love me back much more.. Amen..
All my pains right now will vanish and I will rejoice ever more.. Amen

Just like that . Anywhere I love you sha grin
Re: Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 19, 2019
Nicoddemus:

Just like that . Anywhere I love you sha grin
Why will you say you love me just like that??
Re: Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai (Photos, Video) by Nicoddemus(m): 12:16pm On Nov 19, 2019
jeesprecy:

Why will you say you love me just like that??

That's how me I fall in love sad. Love at first sight kiss
Re: Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai (Photos, Video) by maximusprime2000: 6:38pm On Dec 01, 2019
TooNoisy:
One can find true love anywhere. Even on a national TV show.

did u say true love? OK i understand you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani Twerks To Olamide's Pawon. Fan Tells Her To Give Her Life To Christ / Babangida Was My Boyfriend - Ummi Zee Zee / Ravie Loso Stunned By Dollar Rain At Nigerian Baby Shower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.