Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,428 members, 7,812,260 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai (Photos, Video) (70175 Views)

Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai Holds Tomorrow / Teddy A And Bambam's White Wedding Set To Hold / Ahneeka Speaks On Masturbating, Teddy And Bambam Toilet Sex And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 16, 2019
voltron14:

Amen.
Thank you
Re: Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai (Photos, Video) by Spechialone(f): 9:03pm On Nov 16, 2019
ok
Re: Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai (Photos, Video) by voltron14: 9:03pm On Nov 16, 2019
jeesprecy:

Thank you

You're welcome.
Re: Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai (Photos, Video) by DelphiOracle(m): 9:03pm On Nov 16, 2019
heendrix:
These are people EFCC ought to go after......cos I wonder where they stole all the money they spent on this quack wedding sad
eyaa. Sorry!
Re: Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai (Photos, Video) by Mogajunior(m): 9:03pm On Nov 16, 2019
coolNever despise little beginning. Toilet affairs brought them this far. I say a big congrat to them.

1 Like

Re: Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai (Photos, Video) by Oyinkan2019: 9:03pm On Nov 16, 2019
Congrats bambam,so happy for you dear all the best to you guys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai (Photos, Video) by Lacazzi(m): 9:05pm On Nov 16, 2019
May their wedding last
Amen cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai (Photos, Video) by IFEANYI50(m): 9:06pm On Nov 16, 2019
Congratulation to teddy and bambam on their wedding in Dubai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai (Photos, Video) by Incandescent(m): 9:06pm On Nov 16, 2019
anonymous1759:

Winch Efcc should go after your poverty. Why are you still poor after all this time it's a really big crime

Are you minding the broke idiot?
Re: Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai (Photos, Video) by shogsman(m): 9:06pm On Nov 16, 2019
Dubai should start taking stuffs measures on their immigration services before Nigerians litter Dubai like they did with Malaysia.
Re: Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai (Photos, Video) by Mrluv(m): 9:06pm On Nov 16, 2019
tayo4ng:
But my question is why Dubai. Have never heard them come to Nigeria to do wedding.
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai (Photos, Video) by tfash96(m): 9:07pm On Nov 16, 2019
AllenSpencer:
This how Tiwa Savage and Tee Billz started off in Dubai

We all know the rest.

Happy Married life to the couple
u spoke my mind God bless you

The rest is history
Re: Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai (Photos, Video) by Rhema0011: 9:07pm On Nov 16, 2019
CONGRATULATIONS, I WISH YOU GUYS HAPPY MARRIED LIFE WITH GOD'S SUPERNATURAL BLESSINGS

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai (Photos, Video) by Incandescent(m): 9:07pm On Nov 16, 2019
Nnemuka:
Marriage for the gram
Question is, what does this guy do for a living?
Ex bbnaija member whatever no be work oo...
it doesn't pay Bill's oo, I hope the lady is not just trying to cover the toilet sex shame by marrying a jobless guy.

Congratulations to them

Oversabi.

Keep your fake congratulations to yourself

1 Like

Re: Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai (Photos, Video) by olanreyman(m): 9:07pm On Nov 16, 2019
heendrix:
These are people EFCC ought to go after......cos I wonder where they stole all the money they spent on this quack wedding sad
First of all is it your money they stole? second of all is it your quack wedding?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 16, 2019
Congrats to them
Re: Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai (Photos, Video) by Expensive2000(m): 9:09pm On Nov 16, 2019
jeesprecy:
Mine soon come.. I will marry the love of my life and he'll love me back much more.. Amen.. All my pains right now will vanish and I will rejoice ever more.. Amen
Take it easy on urself oo
Re: Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai (Photos, Video) by Greengrass260: 9:09pm On Nov 16, 2019
Re: Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai (Photos, Video) by webizone(m): 9:13pm On Nov 16, 2019
heendrix:
Oga, it's cheaper than you think. You are not exposed.

3 Likes

Re: Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 16, 2019
As I like bamike reach na gold digger she carry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai (Photos, Video) by Moezzy1(m): 9:18pm On Nov 16, 2019
jeesprecy:
Mine soon come..
I will marry the love of my life and he'll love me back much more.. Amen..
All my pains right now will vanish and I will rejoice ever more.. Amen
Your true love shall locate you before the quarter of next year..

So shall it be.
Re: Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai (Photos, Video) by OdefaGirl(f): 9:20pm On Nov 16, 2019
Congratulations to both of them...may the marriage last.
Re: Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai (Photos, Video) by Sunshine009(f): 9:20pm On Nov 16, 2019
Bam Bam is from a rich and principled home... She's the one obviously more in love and it's a win for Teddy A.. Congrats to them btw

1 Like

Re: Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai (Photos, Video) by delzbaba(m): 9:21pm On Nov 16, 2019
I can't marry a girl I bleeped inside toilet tho.
Re: Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai (Photos, Video) by centilad(m): 9:23pm On Nov 16, 2019
We can install CCTV Cameras for you
Contact us for more information

Re: Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai (Photos, Video) by Marvieduke(f): 9:24pm On Nov 16, 2019
On a serious note them no try for their fans. Actually them plan am so that na celebrities go attend the wedding.

1 Like

Re: Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai (Photos, Video) by donPhill(m): 9:25pm On Nov 16, 2019
jeesprecy:
Mine soon come..
AMEN... you look more of a DLBC member, am i far from the truth?
Re: Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai (Photos, Video) by Annie001: 9:25pm On Nov 16, 2019
I love them but the traditional wedding is wey better than this
Re: Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai (Photos, Video) by umarshehu58(m): 9:26pm On Nov 16, 2019
Burnt knucles everywhere you go just like mtn shocked
Re: Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai (Photos, Video) by Patoski7(m): 9:27pm On Nov 16, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
grin

From banging in the toilet to the alter. grin
Dem go still bang for toilet again after wedding
Re: Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai (Photos, Video) by noblealuu: 9:28pm On Nov 16, 2019
jeesprecy:
Mine soon come..

Rejoice evermore!!! You must be a D lifer cheesy wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emma Nyra Flaunts Her Breast Nipples In Her Room ( Pics & Vid) / Linda Ikeji And Afeez Agoro, Tallest Man In Nigeria Meet (Photos) / Toyin Lawani Twerks To Olamide's Pawon. Fan Tells Her To Give Her Life To Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.