Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,507 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai (Photos, Video) (70179 Views)

Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai Holds Tomorrow / Teddy A And Bambam's White Wedding Set To Hold / Ahneeka Speaks On Masturbating, Teddy And Bambam Toilet Sex And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai (Photos, Video) by Tarabye: 10:35pm On Nov 16, 2019
Re: Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai (Photos, Video) by Rozaytee: 10:36pm On Nov 16, 2019
jeesprecy:
Mine soon come..
I will marry the love of my life and he'll love me back much more.. Amen..
All my pains right now will vanish and I will rejoice ever more.. Amen
wat ever pain u are going tru will come to past...stay strong dear
Re: Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai (Photos, Video) by geokay777(m): 10:49pm On Nov 16, 2019
heendrix:
These are people EFCC ought to go after......cos I wonder where they stole all the money they spent on this quack wedding sad
What, Bbnaija has joined together, let............ Put asunder. Irè o
Re: Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai (Photos, Video) by Nicklaus619(m): 10:59pm On Nov 16, 2019
Profitfocused:

For ur mind now, you just talked sense abi?

If it's not making sense to you that means sense is very far from you, stay guided cool
Re: Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai (Photos, Video) by Ashirioluwa: 11:17pm On Nov 16, 2019
newsmag:
Former Big Brother Naija housemates and reality stars Bambam and Teddy had their white wedding today in Dubai and its was splendid.

Nigerian celebrities have been around Dubai for the One Africa Music Fest so it was easy for them to attend the wedding. In this video you will see the gorgeousness of Bambam’s wedding gown and all the glitz of the celebrity wedding.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUe-gzYc8cs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEwZZNIMbSM

https://newsmag.com.ng/teddy-a-and-bambams-white-wedding-in-dubai-see-how-they-exchanged-vows-officially-married/
Don't know who swear for this country called Nigeria...... everything now is @Dubai

1 Like

Re: Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai (Photos, Video) by Kendollar696(m): 11:37pm On Nov 16, 2019
it is now official.. they can sex anywhere they want now... somehow bam bam seems to be a very loyal chick.. congrats to them.

1 Like

Re: Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai (Photos, Video) by ngwababe(f): 11:39pm On Nov 16, 2019
Every woman's dream.

Congratulations girl.
Re: Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai (Photos, Video) by heendrix(m): 11:40pm On Nov 16, 2019
anonymous1759:

If you're complaining that their is too big and needs investigation it means you're Really poor mentally and materially.

Lmao grin grin this is the result of poor Education telling on you

so you did not know what I typed there is just a stunt meaning I did not mean what I said.......and it's just shocking only you seem to be taking it serious. why na
Re: Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai (Photos, Video) by heendrix(m): 11:42pm On Nov 16, 2019
geokay777:
What, Bbnaija has joined together, let............ Put asunder. Irè o
noted sir lipsrsealed
Re: Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai (Photos, Video) by omohlexy: 11:48pm On Nov 16, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

TeddyA is from a rich home
So he is a grown ass DEPENDANT.Mum still gives him money to buy boxers

1 Like

Re: Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai (Photos, Video) by kiddkash(m): 11:49pm On Nov 16, 2019
LesbianBoy:

Teddy A fit be yahoo boy grin grin
yahoo boy yahoo boy. na so you think say e dey easy ehn.
if them give you computer you go fit make millions?

3 Likes

Re: Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai (Photos, Video) by KenModi(m): 12:00am On Nov 17, 2019
heendrix:
These are people EFCC ought to go after......cos I wonder where they stole all the money they spent on this quack wedding sad

Nnemuka:
Marriage for the gram
Question is, what does this guy do for a living?
Ex bbnaija member whatever no be work oo...
it doesn't pay Bill's oo, I hope the lady is not just trying to cover the toilet sex shame by marrying a jobless guy.

Congratulations to them

He owes you no explanation about his source of income or means of livelihood.
Re: Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai (Photos, Video) by SkinnyNigga: 12:45am On Nov 17, 2019
jeesprecy:
Mine soon come..
keep dreaming.. female Joseph

1 Like

Re: Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai (Photos, Video) by showafrica(m): 1:17am On Nov 17, 2019
TooNoisy:
One can find true love anywhere. Even on a national TV show.

You mean even in toilet.
Re: Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai (Photos, Video) by Thurgger(m): 1:19am On Nov 17, 2019
lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai (Photos, Video) by Enemyofpeace: 2:30am On Nov 17, 2019
Rubbish. Two toilet prefects

1 Like

Re: Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai (Photos, Video) by jboycrb(m): 5:00am On Nov 17, 2019
TooNoisy:

....Or Nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai (Photos, Video) by yommen: 6:21am On Nov 17, 2019
heendrix:

Calling such wedding quack is beef! I no dey beef rich man cos meself go get my money! Think right, Bro.

1 Like

Re: Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai (Photos, Video) by heendrix(m): 6:26am On Nov 17, 2019
KenModi:

He owes you no explanation about his source of income or means of livelihood.

Yes he doesn't owe us but he surely do owe INTERPOL and EFCC an Explanation

I hope they do a great job arresting him for questioning the seconds his foot lands Nigeria sad
Re: Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai (Photos, Video) by heendrix(m): 6:29am On Nov 17, 2019
yommen:

Calling such wedding quack is beef! I no dey beef rich man cos meself go get my money! Think right, Bro.

I don't beef rich men and This guys ain't rich men.....these guys are just bunch of nuisance sad
Re: Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai (Photos, Video) by taiwolomo1: 7:49am On Nov 17, 2019
jeesprecy:
Mine soon come..
But hope u ain't planing to let him com and absorb all that ur pain ooo.... shocked
Re: Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai (Photos, Video) by Chummynoni(m): 8:42am On Nov 17, 2019
i am a fan of progress but am just bothered bout the foundation of everything. i hope Teddy wont accuse Bam later in the future that she is sleeping around just like Tbliz. Teddy should remember he once bleeped this girl in the toilet on live TV and it wasnt even certain then tat they would come this far....well, i shudnt say much sha. Nlanders are free to interpret my comment anyhow you like ooo
Re: Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai (Photos, Video) by nomskill: 9:46am On Nov 17, 2019
Even in the TOILET

TooNoisy:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai (Photos, Video) by Slimdada(m): 9:55am On Nov 17, 2019
jeesprecy:
Mine soon come..

As a Real Gee
I can only say amen to your prayer's...
Re: Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai (Photos, Video) by killemslim(m): 12:01pm On Nov 17, 2019
The comments here gives a clear picture of why a greater percentage of young Nigerians struggle with life...For those with a progressive mind as sited who understand life and happiness, keep up with your positivity, you'll see things working out good for you in a short time to come.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai (Photos, Video) by Giftedtu: 12:03pm On Nov 17, 2019
baby124:

Jealousy will still kill you last last
The above comment is right, although hustle dey pay... I suspect that Teddy A guy
Re: Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai (Photos, Video) by Amiteye(m): 12:31pm On Nov 17, 2019
jeesprecy:
Mine soon come..
guys she is saying "pick me am single"

1 Like

Re: Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai (Photos, Video) by Amiteye(m): 12:38pm On Nov 17, 2019
heendrix:

Yes he doesn't owe us but he surely do owe INTERPOL and EFCC an Explanation

I hope they do a great job arresting him for questioning the seconds his foot lands Nigeria sad
Interpol and efcc na your mama kiosk if them arrest am onion money go add join her custard cup of money
Re: Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai (Photos, Video) by MRcipher(m): 1:32pm On Nov 17, 2019
wow very hardworking couple!!... At least they can afford a Dubai wedding

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani Twerks To Olamide's Pawon. Fan Tells Her To Give Her Life To Christ / Babangida Was My Boyfriend - Ummi Zee Zee / Ravie Loso Stunned By Dollar Rain At Nigerian Baby Shower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.