Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Should I Marry A Married Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Marry A Married Man? (862 Views)

Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? / What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? / I Am In Love With A Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Marry A Married Man? by mayyyy: 8:59pm On Nov 18, 2010
i met this guy,bode in London in 2006/07(eve of new year).everything about this is bass on lies.he started by telling me his age was 35yrs,then 37yrs,after much argument he finally admitted his age was 46yrs old and then i have falling in love,same thing,with is personal life,he said he has one kid at secondary school and the lady in question is married to another man,even b/4 he came to UK,later i found out he actually was 2kids from the same lady he claim is married,who is actually his wife.as stupid as i was i saw a copy of the western union form he fill on Mrs bIMPE akinsola and i asKed him,he denied and said it was his mother name.until all came out.i suffered with this guy,when he has no job,i work and contribute money to pay his rent and borrow him lots of money,which he hasn't pay back.i felt so bad and heartbroken,bcuz i trusted him n loved him.he now said he is willing if i could be his second wife after four yrs of waiting and engaged to him?WHAT DO I DO AS AGE IS NOT ON MY SIDE?
Re: Should I Marry A Married Man? by kokoye(m): 9:08pm On Nov 18, 2010
sorry, but you got punked and hussled.

Obviously the useless man is the devil himself and you still hung around all this while.

Think about the house and family you will be wrecking by thinking of being a second wife. put yourself in the wife's shoes.

You honestly dont have to be married to live a fulfiling life.
Re: Should I Marry A Married Man? by ishit4body(f): 9:09pm On Nov 18, 2010
story. What advice do you want us to give you that your own mind hasnt given you?
Re: Should I Marry A Married Man? by Dsense(m): 9:12pm On Nov 18, 2010
Leave the guy to God nd keep doing ur things . . . . .Don;t even think of considering being his second wife . . . . it's very risky as d man is barely Devil !
Re: Should I Marry A Married Man? by sleekch1c(f): 9:17pm On Nov 18, 2010
@op,am so sorry dearie, the guy is such a scumbag angry
anyway,u dnt ve to marry him.there is always someone better out there,just pray and be patient ok? wink
Re: Should I Marry A Married Man? by Mygoldie(f): 9:23pm On Nov 18, 2010
ishit4body:

story. What advice do you want us to give you that your own mind hasnt given you?

True, @OP you have been wasting your precious time with a looser,he doesn't love you and don't even think of becoming his second wife.i know you have spent alot on him financially,but that is not a free ticket to marriage, I'd rather you move on girl, look for a decent guy who is single,because in the long run,that Bode guy will not marry you,he's only using you.
Re: Should I Marry A Married Man? by kay177(m): 9:23pm On Nov 18, 2010
This is not only AMERICAN WONDER is LONDON WONDER, It happens every day, every time, every second, and every minute I think London guys are saturated better look outward, try 9ja guys your  homeland,
Re: Should I Marry A Married Man? by chayooh(f): 9:35pm On Nov 18, 2010
Did you hear urself should you marry a married man? Well, if you can be content with being the other woman, feel free to otherwise steer clear. The guy has been lying to you from the onset. Ur marriage to him would be based on lies. He's a pervert and should be resisted. Take my advice ditch the love and take a walk.
Re: Should I Marry A Married Man? by freecocoa(f): 9:45pm On Nov 18, 2010
Op it seems your age is what you are worried about,trust me the age won't even matter again when you become 2nd wife,you'll just die before your time,if you've seen where yoruba people are fighting,then you know what am saying cos e no dey easy rara.ema wo oju uche o,odaro.
Re: Should I Marry A Married Man? by likeme(m): 9:47pm On Nov 18, 2010
So what is the crime in being a second and the London wife? Follow your heart
Re: Should I Marry A Married Man? by vivaladiva(f): 9:53pm On Nov 18, 2010
seems like a man moulded in heaven, i say marry him, a woman is worth nothing---except she is married. esp to a knob head----all the best chick

u can see the painting on the wall----your still here asking questions

if he looks like a Arrow, smells like a Arrow, acts like a Arrow, f-u-cks around like a Arrow and lies about  everything like a Arrow----then he prob is a Arrow except of cos uve got mug written all over your face
Re: Should I Marry A Married Man? by CyberG: 9:57pm On Nov 18, 2010
Another problem of love from the heart and not love from the heart & head!

Poster, I do not intend to be mean and this but there is most likely a really deserving guy, who really loved you, but you never gave the chance. . .see what is happening now?  angry angry angryThis happens everyday because of ladies' poor judegement! Even on this small NL, there are guys who could have done much better but you pitched your tent up-north. Well, see you see trouble now?  angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

I will bet my bottom dollar that some ex-girlfriends REALLY deserve this! (Journal of Wicked Women, 1900), (Longer Throat Journal of Women, 1500). Yes, and there will always be an ex on the line for this yawa!  tongue tongue
Re: Should I Marry A Married Man? by ShyOne(f): 1:06am On Nov 19, 2010
I just remember this.

I keep reading about Nigerian women walking to marry.

This is a FACT - THERE IS A SHORTAGE OF WOMEN IN CHINA - a major shortage - did you guys know this?

http://factsanddetails.com/china.php?itemid=1029&catid=4&subcatid=15

There are a lot of Educated Chinese men needing women.

@ Poster - run from this guy. God has someone for you that doesn't entail a lot of work
Re: Should I Marry A Married Man? by MsPotato(f): 1:34am On Nov 19, 2010
mayyyy:

i met this guy,bode in London in 2006/07(eve of new year).everything about this is bass on lies.he started by telling me his age was 35yrs,then 37yrs,after much argument he finally admitted his age was 46yrs old and then i have falling in love,same thing,with is personal life,he said he has one kid at secondary school and the lady in question is married to another man,even b/4 he came to UK,later i found out he actually was 2kids from the same lady he claim is married,who is actually his wife.as silly as i was i saw a copy of the western union form he fill on Mrs bIMPE akinsola and i asKed him,he denied and said it was his mother name.until all came out.i suffered with this guy,when he has no job,i work and contribute money to pay his rent and borrow him lots of money,which he hasn't pay back.i felt so bad and heartbroken,bcuz i trusted him n loved him.he now said he is willing if i could be his second wife after four yrs of waiting and engaged to him?WHAT DO I DO AS AGE IS NOT ON MY SIDE?

First of all, he keeps telling you lies after lies. Do you actually want to have a relationship with a guy whom constantly is lying to you?

Secondly, are you willing to even share the same husband with another woman?

Thirdly, he has no job and he is depending on you to pay on his welfare. A man that old without a job and has a thick face to even take money from a woman is not a man. He is basically just lazy, taking things for granted and making use on you dont you think so? I mean common. . . He has two hands and two legs. WHat is he doing sitting at home for? Even a guy with no hands could be at the street painting with his toes and selling his art to people and is still able to make ends meet I dont see what is his excuse of not working.

Fouth, does his wife knows about this?

My advice to you is :
Yeah, its hard to get heart broken but
- do you actually want to spend the rest of your life with a man whom lies all the time?
- Do you want to spend the rest of your life being a 2nd wife?
- Do you want to spend the rest of your life having to share the same husband with someone else?
- Do you want to spend the rest of your life being called a home wrecker just because you stole other people's husband and father?
- Do you want the spend the rest of your life working to support this man while he sits at home enjoying his life?

Once you leave him now, u might be heart broken but at least its not enough to last you a lifetime of sorrow.

And please do not bring age into the picture. They are many women whom gets married at a later age and they are still happy cause they made the right choice on which guy rhey are ought to marry. Dont rush into sumthin which you have doubts about and than regret the rest of your lifetime later.
Re: Should I Marry A Married Man? by ShyOne(f): 1:50am On Nov 19, 2010
Tell her Ms. Potato - I totally agree with you.  I got your back girl.
Re: Should I Marry A Married Man? by Osama10(m): 3:01am On Nov 19, 2010
CyberG:

Another problem of love from the heart and not love from the heart & head!

Poster, I do not intend to be mean and this but there is most likely a really deserving guy, who really loved you, but you never gave the chance. . .see what is happening now? angry angry angryThis happens everyday because of ladies' poor judegement! Even on this small NL, there are guys who could have done much better but you pitched your tent up-north. Well, see you see trouble now? angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

I will bet my bottom dollar that some ex-girlfriends REALLY deserve this! (Journal of Wicked Women, 1900), (Longer Throat Journal of Women, 1500). Yes, and there will always be an ex on the line for this yawa! tongue tongue

How did you think of that? grin grin grin
Re: Should I Marry A Married Man? by Tinksh(f): 3:37am On Nov 19, 2010
Poster you already know the right answer. Do you really think so little of yourself that you will condiser marrying a man that is not capable of telling the truth, who already has a wife, who doesnt work at 46!!! Yikes!! Come on you know you deserve better than someone elses left overs. Please run as fast as you can in the other direction!!! Save yourself now. Your the only one that can. As Mrs Potato said, does his wife even know?? He has told so many lies how can you believe a word that comes out of his mouth. It may hurt for a little while but you may be surprised when you walk away that you didnt really love him, you where just 'stuck' in a situation. Free yourself from this disater!!

(1) (Reply)

Who Longs To Be Loved More? Men Or Women / She Is Always Scratching Her Body / My Guy, She Is Your Girlfriend Only When She Is With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.