Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China (71655 Views)

Nigeria Man Kneels Down To Beg His Chinese Lover After She Caught Him Cheating / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His Chinese Wife-To-Be / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China by Apeshy101(m): 2:27pm On Nov 17, 2019
A Nigerian man simply identified as Onyii wedded his Chinese bride, Bride Xia, yesterday in Guangzhou China.

Couple who did the Igbo traditional wedding and white wedding rocked the Igbo traditional attire for the marriage ceremony.

Below are adorable pictures from the wedding as obtained by news9naija.

https://www.news9naija.com.ng/2019/11/17/photos-from-traditional-and-white-wedding-of-a-nigerian-and-his-chinese-bride/

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China by agbonkamen(f): 2:34pm On Nov 17, 2019
before I scrolled down to the pictures I already knew it was gonna be an Igbotic guy.

128 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China by CreepyBlackpool: 2:34pm On Nov 17, 2019
Hope he won't later start complaining that his kids are always sickly and weak.
They'll be made in China after all

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China by izzou(m): 2:34pm On Nov 17, 2019
From importing, oga found the rib... kiss

They look good. cool

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China by Mood11: 2:37pm On Nov 17, 2019
See him nose like my own grin grin grin

Ride on my brother.
Chukwu Amadi gozie unu kiss

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China by pocohantas(f): 2:55pm On Nov 17, 2019
They look good. Congrats to them.

But naso 2019 take end?

Anyway it is not yet over until it's over.

I am waiting for Ijele na South, Izu Cambodia and Nwata anayo Eze na Korea. They will soon be back for Xmas. kiss

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China by Leoniine(f): 3:08pm On Nov 17, 2019
Beautiful couple!!! smiley ... 'Wish them a happy married life and so many good things accompanying their union.

9 Likes

Re: Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 17, 2019
Happy married life to them!!!
Seems our brothers dnt like old Asian women grin
I hope we can continue seeing marriage like this not the usual great grand ma they get married to grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China by shegzan(m): 3:23pm On Nov 17, 2019
Wow.. A Chinese woman? That's a cool one! Mk the guy do anyhow, na Chinese kicks the woman go take finish am.. �

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 17, 2019
beautiful

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China by luminouz(m): 4:09pm On Nov 17, 2019
Lmaoooo...

I like the tradocultural infusion. She is cute and really looked at home with him.

Plenty babies rain on y'all!!!

9 Likes

Re: Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China by bmdmix: 4:23pm On Nov 17, 2019
Leoniine:
Beautiful couple!!! smiley ... 'Wish them a happy married life and so many good things accompanying their union.
talk truth

2 Likes

Re: Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 17, 2019
shegzan:
Wow.. A Chinese woman? That's a cool one! Mk the guy do anyhow, na Chinese kicks the woman go take finish am.. �
Ahaha he shouldn't try getting a pet fish either the ching chang chong lady will eat it (raw) haha
Re: Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China by midnighter(f): 4:26pm On Nov 17, 2019
Mood11:
See him nose like my own grin grin grin

Ride on my brother.
Chukwu Amadi gozie unu kiss

cheesy and look at the little bridesmaid on the right of the 3rd picture from the last who has that same nose

Seems like that nose is a family affair lol
Re: Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China by izzou(m): 5:26pm On Nov 17, 2019
pocohantas:

But naso 2019 take end?

I am waiting for Ijele na South, Izu Cambodia and Nwata anayo Eze na Korea. They will soon be back for Xmas. kiss

Weyrey

grin

1 Like

Re: Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China by StrikeBack(m): 6:23pm On Nov 17, 2019
pocohantas:

But naso 2019 take end?

Chai!!! E wo Omo ti a bi Ni obirin grin grin
Re: Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China by pocohantas(f): 6:27pm On Nov 17, 2019
izzou:

Weyrey

grin

We wait...

1 Like

Re: Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China by pwettyme(f): 8:59pm On Nov 17, 2019
Awesome!
Re: Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:09pm On Nov 17, 2019
Them don use heavy bride price pursue this one, e go get one time nobody go dey marry Igbo women, especially the ones from Imo State

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China by igbesachick: 11:42pm On Nov 17, 2019
just wonder , it is 2 years or 3 years before they divorce? and then how many children will this woman have to raise alone? better not ask her bony father to help her then. sure thing is, this guy will return to nigeria , single, and have a real marriage with a black woman , after all.

if he wants to fvck her, just do it. to make a marriage scene? that is redundant.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China by Elvinho2244(m): 1:57am On Nov 18, 2019
This guy na AZAMAN e don collect 30% tire and even die many pple money join.....

Las Las we go see the ending sha
Happy Marriage Life anyways shocked

2 Likes

Re: Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China by Riele(f): 2:03am On Nov 18, 2019
luminouz:
Lmaoooo...

I like the tradocultural infusion. She is cute and really looked at home with him.

Plenty babies rain on y'all!!!

She's cute

she's just fair skinned and average .

3 Likes

Re: Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China by partnerbizn5(m): 6:03am On Nov 18, 2019
Elvinho2244:
This guy na AZAMAN e don collect 30% tire and even die many pple money join.....

Las Las we go see the ending sha
Happy Marriage Life anyways shocked

Azaman?

What does that mean bro?

Picker?

2 Likes

Re: Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China by Igetmyown247: 7:09am On Nov 18, 2019
Beautiful, love has no color.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China by luminouz(m): 7:57am On Nov 18, 2019
Riele:

She's cute

she's just fair skinned and average .

Maybe...she is still cute to me. Fair skin has never been an attribute of beauty to me.

5 Likes

Re: Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China by Riele(f): 8:01am On Nov 18, 2019
luminouz:

Maybe...she is still cute to me. Fair skin has never been an attribute of beauty to me.

A man's meat is another's poison.

What's your definition of cute anyway?

3 Likes

Re: Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China by luminouz(m): 8:44am On Nov 18, 2019
Riele:

A man's meat is another's poison.

What's your definition of cute anyway?
Show me your picture and I'll tell you. grin

4 Likes

Re: Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China by b3llo(m): 8:53am On Nov 18, 2019
Igbo boiz no dey carry last. Their seed are scattered all over the face of the earth. They are obeying God's procreation law "Multiply and fill the face of the earth."

Every corner of the earth, there they are.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China by Octopusssy(f): 9:36am On Nov 18, 2019
Business as usual.
Re: Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China by Fuqman(m): 9:48am On Nov 18, 2019
All these Igbo boys just dey do oversea marriage anyhow. Who go come marry all the Chinasa abi Chioma dem? Igbo people plenty Sha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) / Bride-To-Be Turns Pure Water Seller In Pre-Wedding Pictures / African Lady With Biggest Curves & Hips Performs On Stage,Twerks. Crowds Go Gaga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.