Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

How Can I Woo Opposite Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Woo Opposite Sex? (26790 Views)

How Do I Woo This Girl? / How Should I Woo This Girl. I Don't Have Enough Time / How Can I Woo Her again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Woo Opposite Sex? by Godfather898989: 3:55pm On Jun 24, 2023
I have difficulties keeping relationship with the opposite sex,for clarity I'm heterosexual male....I'm single, I need help brothers and sisters

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Can I Woo Opposite Sex? by talented321: 4:00pm On Jun 24, 2023
You said 'bring your enemies closer' you never start.

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Can I Woo Opposite Sex? by mbaise1000: 4:07pm On Jun 24, 2023
In the present day nigeria, the best way to woo the opposite sex especially women is first never say the truth to them, tell them that tinubu is your mother's junior brother, that bill gate is your uncle, that you are traveling to the us to collect your inheritance, that mm airport in Lagos belongs to you, that Atlantic ocean belongs to you, sharp sharp, you have your way, many of them will actually believe you

286 Likes 30 Shares

Re: How Can I Woo Opposite Sex? by taylor89(m): 4:13pm On Jun 24, 2023
Are you in the closet?

Do you like men?

Because I see no reason why a straight guy can’t keep female friends

As I dey like this now Fvck dey hungry me per second

Even if I see Beyoncé now without bodyguards I go toast her with my legedize Benz

55 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How Can I Woo Opposite Sex? by chatinent: 4:20pm On Jun 24, 2023
Why woo when you can make it happen without even talking?

Dress well.

Eat healthy.

Feel your esteem.

Walk alpha.

Don't talk to women flirtatiously and wait for the moment. When it arrives, ignore her and move.

You'll thank me later.

106 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Can I Woo Opposite Sex? by Godfather898989: 4:44pm On Jun 24, 2023
mbaise1000:
In the present day nigeria, the best way to woo the opposite sex especially women is first never say the truth to them, tell them that tinubu is your mother's junior brother, that bill gate is your uncle, that you are traveling to the us to collect your inheritance, that mm airport in Lagos belongs to you, that Atlantic ocean belongs to you, sharp sharp, you have your way, many of them will actually believe you
Actually you are not far from the truth but I'm thinking about marriage now

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Can I Woo Opposite Sex? by Sonnobax15(m): 4:44pm On Jun 24, 2023
lipsrsealed
Not a big deal...women are naturally the easiest people to talk to,fact........ Just be polite and also try to be funny,works alot of time for me....And most importantly, don't ever over stay your welcome..As in,know when to chill and when to take your leave.

94 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Can I Woo Opposite Sex? by lilvicky68(m): 5:00pm On Jun 24, 2023
Apart from marriage I don't see any need trying to woo any girl. They will want you to be
1)funny and keep conversations
2) Emotional available for them and listen to all their exes stories.
3)Provide time
4) Provide money
5) Still last more than their ex in bed.. na this one dey vex me pass.

126 Likes 13 Shares

Re: How Can I Woo Opposite Sex? by Godfather898989: 6:46pm On Jun 24, 2023
lilvicky68:
Apart from marriage I don't see any need trying to woo any girl. They will want you to be
3)Provide time
4) Provide money
I'm thinking about marriage man...seriously is time almost all my buddies are married

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Can I Woo Opposite Sex? by mbaise1000: 8:44pm On Jun 24, 2023
Godfather898989:
Actually you are not far from the truth but I'm thinking about marriage now
They are the classical example of necessary evil, but there are still very good and intelligent marriage materials out there, real women, just don't look with your physical eyes, I mean don't look at standing breasts because they will fall tomorrow, don't look at how beautiful she is because you will definitely see more beautiful ones tomorrow while she fades, look at that thing that doesn't fade, the heart, look at the things that God will look at look at the things you want her to look in you, because a good heart will take all things because a good heart doesn't look at what ordinary people look at, it takes all THINGS, when you are sure you found her, go to her and tell her exactly what you think and want, I will not tell you what to tell her because that will be like doing it by the book and if a page of a book is lost, you will be lost, go tell her what comes out of your heart at that time, and you will see how smooth and easy it will be, if what you are going is to chase women around and testing, you will get HIV, if your plan is to get the best woman around you to marry, you will be successful and happy forever..
If you marry the wrong wife, you are finished,
GOOD LUCK

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Can I Woo Opposite Sex? by Godfather898989: 6:44am On Jun 25, 2023
mbaise1000:

They are the classical example of necessary evil, but there are still very good and intelligent marriage materials out there, real women, just don't look with your physical eyes, I mean don't look at standing breasts because they will fall tomorrow, don't look at how beautiful she is because you will definitely see more beautiful ones tomorrow while she fades, look at that thing that doesn't fade, the heart, look at the things that God will look at look at the things you want her to look in you, because a good heart will take all things because a good heart doesn't look at what ordinary people look at, it takes all THINGS, when you are sure you found her, go to her and tell her exactly what you think and want, I will not tell you what to tell her because that will be like doing it by the book and if a page of a book is lost, you will be lost, go tell her what comes out of your heart at that time, and you will see how smooth and easy it will be, if what you are going is to chase women around and testing, you will get HIV, if your plan is to get the best woman around you to marry, you will be successful and happy forever..
If you marry the wrong wife, you are finished,
GOOD LUCK
Thanks I really appreciate your time and advise.I will go about this in a godly way now

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Can I Woo Opposite Sex? by helinues: 6:49am On Jun 25, 2023
Woo ladies for this century.

Hahaha, na money dey do the wooing now. You don't even need to say a Jack before the girls start flocking around you

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Can I Woo Opposite Sex? by Godfather898989: 10:01am On Jun 25, 2023
helinues:

Hahaha, na money dey do the wooing now. You don't even need to say a Jack before the girls start flocking around you
grin
helinues:

1 Like

Re: How Can I Woo Opposite Sex? by KingDash09(m): 11:21am On Jun 25, 2023
Women wey you...less
lilvicky68:
3)Provide time
4) Provide money
Re: How Can I Woo Opposite Sex? by Adonike(m): 11:29am On Jun 25, 2023
Heterosexual qua.. Dey there and be allowing book writers to determine ur personality..

You are child of God n to woo any body, walk up to the person n tell ur godly intentions. If the person's ur match, the rest will be history.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Woo Opposite Sex? by Prayfortheworld: 11:29am On Jun 25, 2023
My bro leave women hunger dy.. those people no dy add anything to person life

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Can I Woo Opposite Sex? by Skillsnigeria: 11:30am On Jun 25, 2023
Hmmm
Re: How Can I Woo Opposite Sex? by YungTemy(m): 11:30am On Jun 25, 2023
"But MODERATOR... today suppose be Sunday"

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Woo Opposite Sex? by wentroublecomes: 11:30am On Jun 25, 2023
You need OT
Go and search for Toby Forge on tiktok

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Woo Opposite Sex? by slawomir: 11:31am On Jun 25, 2023
Damnnn niggar

Wooing a woman is the easiest thing now on earth

Just be yourself

Start a conversation that somehow makes her wants to talk even if she is angry at that moment

Take for example say hey baby girl what is the name of this your hairstyle I want to recommend it for someone
She will probably tell you the name ...

If she says this is the name
Then tell her she look beautiful on it this will make her smile the more

Then continue by saying though I know some few hairstyle like Rihanna, Bob marley and braiding but this one on you I have no idea

She will smile again and start explaining joyfully

Then boom add every other thing to It and spice the conversation from there

111 Likes 12 Shares

Re: How Can I Woo Opposite Sex? by bigdammyj: 11:31am On Jun 25, 2023
Reading...
Re: How Can I Woo Opposite Sex? by Spaxon(f): 11:31am On Jun 25, 2023
Just woo them

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Woo Opposite Sex? by clockwisereport: 11:32am On Jun 25, 2023
I choro imu ka-esi achu nwaanyi?

Just hold enough bar

16 Likes

Re: How Can I Woo Opposite Sex? by NwaNimo1(m): 11:32am On Jun 25, 2023
Blood claaat..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Woo Opposite Sex? by OloyeVIII: 11:33am On Jun 25, 2023
Do you have money?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Woo Opposite Sex? by Tingotoe: 11:33am On Jun 25, 2023
Just walk up to one and say woo grin

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Can I Woo Opposite Sex? by tobstarizhia(m): 11:35am On Jun 25, 2023
Get a virgin straight from the village

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Woo Opposite Sex? by Candidlady: 11:35am On Jun 25, 2023
People with different problems Sha

Yours is how to WOO a lady

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Woo Opposite Sex? by verybadmouth(m): 11:36am On Jun 25, 2023
Godfather898989:
I have difficulties keeping relationship with the opposite sex,for clarity I'm heterosexual male....I'm single, I need help brothers and sisters

Let me tell you for free. Just make a lot of money, dress very well, live in a well furnished apartment and drive a very sleek car. Na woman go dey woo you. Those are the things that entice the new generation Nigerian women. My brother, this information I'm giving you is for free

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Can I Woo Opposite Sex? by Starboytwo(m): 11:36am On Jun 25, 2023
Awusu bilahi

Laaaro Sunday.

Now will you get ready for church or Asalatu.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Woo Opposite Sex? by shadrach77: 11:37am On Jun 25, 2023
It is easier than you think. Don't take women as a special specie. Look at her as a fellow human like yourself. Just speak to her normally as you would speak to a man or anybody. Start by being friends then once there is a good rapport it becomes easier to tell her what is on your mind

An average lady will always want you to believe that her gender makes her more special than you. Once you believe that lie, you will always struggle when it comes to wooing a lady. Once you can detox yourself from that demonic propaganda, you'll be fine wink

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Can I Woo Opposite Sex? by Fiscus105(m): 11:38am On Jun 25, 2023
Tell your friends to woo them for you, life not hard the way you guys handle it.

Everyone has his/her strength and weakness, if ur weakness is that ur mouth blunt before woman,some people are professional in that field.

Contact them to lift you from your dongeon.

16 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] / Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million / Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.