Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Again, Wike Declares Rivers Christian State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Again, Wike Declares Rivers Christian State (29748 Views)

Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State / Rivers Is Not A Christian State, Wike - Punch Editorial / Governor Wike: Rivers Is A Christian State – No Apologies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Again, Wike Declares Rivers Christian State by YolobaMuslim: 11:55am On Nov 18, 2019
ddippset:
Am a Christian and Wike should stop disgraing us abeg.

Tying Christianity to rivers state is like tying Christianity to cultism, kidnapping, prostitution, bunkering, militancy, ritual killing to Christianity.

Rivers state is one of the biggest crime places in Nigeria and this man proudly keeps on tying it to Chrstianity.

Is he thinking at all?
Yes my fellow Yeyeba Moozlem, we can be Christians and moozlem at our convinces.

1 Like

Re: Again, Wike Declares Rivers Christian State by meccuno: 11:55am On Nov 18, 2019
[s]
ddippset:

Tying Christianity to rivers state is like tying Christianity to cultism, kidnapping, prostitution, bunkering, militancy, ritual killing to Christianity.

Rivers state is one of the biggest crime places in Nigeria and this man proudly keeps on tying it to Chrstianity.

Is he thinking at all?
[/s]
Re: Again, Wike Declares Rivers Christian State by RedEagle: 11:55am On Nov 18, 2019
I am sorry, I don't think this is right. Nigeria should be secular and any state being declared Christian or Islamic is not valid and will likely lead to issues.
Re: Again, Wike Declares Rivers Christian State by Lawly: 11:55am On Nov 18, 2019
cosby02:

"The Government of the Federation or of a State shall not adopt any religion as State Religion"
Above is the provision of S. 10 of Constitution FRN (1999 as amended)

Dear you should first remind buhari of that
Re: Again, Wike Declares Rivers Christian State by meccuno: 11:56am On Nov 18, 2019
BeLookingIDIOT:

Over 96% of the people in the night club I attended yesterday night were christains,and so it can best be described as a christain night club.
At this your age,you still don't know what constitute a Christian or a Muslim state.
so Sharia states are called what? Use your brain guy.

1 Like

Re: Again, Wike Declares Rivers Christian State by wingmanIII: 11:57am On Nov 18, 2019
ddippset:

Is he thinking at all?

Very senseless and illogical post.

1 Like

Re: Again, Wike Declares Rivers Christian State by saaron(m): 11:58am On Nov 18, 2019
ddippset:

Is he thinking at all?
No wonder Alqeida, Boko haram, Alshabab, Jan.jawe.ed, ISIS, who by the way murdered and beheaded millions of souls around the world are true representatives of Islam.

1 Like

Re: Again, Wike Declares Rivers Christian State by JayPeeOham: 11:59am On Nov 18, 2019
What's all these arguments?...lol

What Wike is simply saying is that "Riverians" are given forms to fill and the come across the *Religion[✓] box, 98% will tick Christianity.

Now, that doesn't make them religious or heaven bound...it just like giving them an identity...
Re: Again, Wike Declares Rivers Christian State by solmusdesigns: 11:59am On Nov 18, 2019
whats my own if rivers is a cristian state or a cultist state lol... person they reason dubai as a state you dey talk rivers

Lawly:

Maka why? I proudly join Governor Wike to proudly say RIVERS IS A CHRISTIAN STATE. anybody wey no like am, go hug transformer
Re: Again, Wike Declares Rivers Christian State by Theboss100(m): 11:59am On Nov 18, 2019
BeLookingIDIOT:

To be more specific Europeans,Western Europeans actually.
Stop killing urself. Whether christian or muslim, we are same human but different indoctrination. Go ge busy pls. Stop been bitter
Re: Again, Wike Declares Rivers Christian State by apache4: 11:59am On Nov 18, 2019
I'm having very weak Erection for some years now & it's bringing between my & i .....

Pls any help ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Again, Wike Declares Rivers Christian State by Deepfeel(m): 12:03pm On Nov 18, 2019
ddippset:
Wike should not go bragging about that Rivers state is a Christian state.
With the way Christians love today, Christianity is nothing to be proud of, we should be ashamed of ourselves.
Leave the Muslims out of this, don't use them for cover up.
There are many Muslims who are better than Wike and yourself.

Stop measuring diccks and beating your chest upandan "I am a Christian, I am a Christian"
Rivers is a Christian state and he's accumulating billions upandan and the so called Christians are living in poverty.

Let Wike be fooling people like you.

What exactly is your point my friend? So the northern states which has the highest number of poor people in this country are not Muslim states cause their leaders looted? Christianity & Islam is like an identity now a man who has not been to church for many years will tell you his a Christian by birth, same with a Muslim,
rivers is a Christian state even if everyone in rivers is a criminal the religion they identify themselves with is Christianity just like Boko Haram identify themselves as Muslims
Re: Again, Wike Declares Rivers Christian State by Deepfeel(m): 12:04pm On Nov 18, 2019
solmusdesigns:
cool

Fear don they catch this one, as the train don already enter SouthSouth through bayelsa

Even a cultist want to scam us with religion

Is religion not a cult?
Re: Again, Wike Declares Rivers Christian State by FakeManna: 12:04pm On Nov 18, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
cool

Fear don they catch this one, as the train don already enter SouthSouth through bayelsa

Even a cultist want to scam us with religion

[/s]
Re: Again, Wike Declares Rivers Christian State by FakeManna: 12:05pm On Nov 18, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
whats my own if rivers is a cristian state or a cultist state lol... person they reason dubai as a state you dey talk rivers

[/s]
Re: Again, Wike Declares Rivers Christian State by Edygrin(m): 12:06pm On Nov 18, 2019
cosby02:

"The Government of the Federation or of a State shall not adopt any religion as State Religion"
Above is the provision of S. 10 of Constitution FRN (1999 as amended)
And why is sharia law enforced in most northern states

1 Like

Re: Again, Wike Declares Rivers Christian State by Qadaffi2idiamin: 12:06pm On Nov 18, 2019
ddippset:

Is he thinking at all?
You are one of the fools on nairaland...

You cannot assimilate a simple speech.

Inshort you are a clown. Highly trained idiot.
Re: Again, Wike Declares Rivers Christian State by Thegamingorca(m): 12:06pm On Nov 18, 2019
Wikeeeeeee
Re: Again, Wike Declares Rivers Christian State by dapadawee: 12:06pm On Nov 18, 2019

all this were the reason Jesus Christ came so definitely he was right by making that statement. please prove you are a christian not by mere confession. righteous man have u never fornicate
Re: Again, Wike Declares Rivers Christian State by Congrats321(m): 12:07pm On Nov 18, 2019
Secular is the correction.
airminem:
Circular state is what nigeria is call. The rest na lie lie

1 Like

Re: Again, Wike Declares Rivers Christian State by Unrated900(m): 12:07pm On Nov 18, 2019
@OP check this your English out

They prayed for God’s will to be done and God’s will was done. But for your prayers, I won’t be here as Rivers State Governor.

But for your prayers,I won’t be here as Rivers state governor
Re: Again, Wike Declares Rivers Christian State by Theboss100(m): 12:07pm On Nov 18, 2019
ddippset:
Wike should not go bragging about that Rivers state is a Christian state.
With the way Christians love today, Christianity is nothing to be proud of, we should be ashamed of ourselves.
Leave the Muslims out of this, don't use them for cover up.
There are many Muslims who are better than Wike and yourself.

Stop measuring diccks and beating your chest upandan "I am a Christian, I am a Christian"
Rivers is a Christian state and he's accumulating billions upandan and the so called Christians are living in poverty.

Let Wike be fooling people like you.
ur people (boko haram) and the elite up north deosnt bother u abi? Ure here taken panaldo 4 another person headache. Keep fooling urself this head slammer
Re: Again, Wike Declares Rivers Christian State by juman(m): 12:07pm On Nov 18, 2019
He is using it as slogan, as political tool.
But that doesn't stop the political opponent to take over the state from him if he perform poorly.

His political opponents are also bona-fide indigene of the state.
Re: Again, Wike Declares Rivers Christian State by ikwedim(m): 12:08pm On Nov 18, 2019
I am a Christian but wike is speaking for us. Can you count how many souls you have wasted during your election time. God forbid you
Re: Again, Wike Declares Rivers Christian State by Bbbwings: 12:09pm On Nov 18, 2019
ddippset:

Is he thinking at all?
Youre very stupid
What about zamfara
Where was your tears when they declares sharia
Re: Again, Wike Declares Rivers Christian State by cosby02(m): 12:10pm On Nov 18, 2019
Lawly:

Dear you should first remind buhari of that
Edygrin:

And why is sharia law enforced in most northern states
Are you trying to be like them or you envy them
Meanwhile sharia law is enforced only on those who subjects themselves to the rules of sharia law. However, you can quote any part of the law breached by use of sharia law among those who sees it as binding on them, i don't mind if you can produce a link where a northern governor openly declared a state a muslim state in the north.

1 Like

Re: Again, Wike Declares Rivers Christian State by solmusdesigns: 12:12pm On Nov 18, 2019
Deepfeel:

Is religion not a cult?

No ... its not, atleast not the two popular ones ,
Re: Again, Wike Declares Rivers Christian State by efighter: 12:13pm On Nov 18, 2019
ddippset:

Is he thinking at all?

But the things you listed above are the symbols of Christianity nah, but you forgot to add slavery in the name of evangelism to it.
Re: Again, Wike Declares Rivers Christian State by Abubaushe(m): 12:13pm On Nov 18, 2019
TITOPE:

The Governor of Rivers State, Nyesom Wike, has again declared the State as a Christian State, adding that he owes no one any apology.

The Governor spoke at the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) Holy Ghost Rally, which held at the Adokiye Amiesimaka Stadium on Sunday.

He said, “But for God, the enemies would have taken over the state. I thank the Church for standing firm.

“They prayed for God’s will to be done and God’s will was done. But for your prayers, I won’t be here as Rivers State Governor.

“Anytime I have the opportunity, I repeat the declaration with authority and I owe nobody an apology. I am standing on solid authority. Rivers is a Christian state.”

Wike said he remained Governor due to God’s intervention.

He said God dislodged “forces of darkness” who were primed to rob him of his mandate.

He described himself as a living testimony of God’s blessing.

“Nigerians are aware of what happened on 9th March 2019. If anyone says he does not believe in God, that event of March 9 should make you believe God,” he added.

http://www.titopeblog.com/2019/11/agian-gov-wike-declares-rivers.html
Wike better make more pronouncement on policies that will better the life of rivers state indigenes than making a brain wave statement of Rivers state been a christian state.Have you asked yourself ,when sokoto,kebbi,zamfara,Borno,kano,Gombe,Bauchi,Yobe,kwara,kogi,Nasarawa,osun,oyo,among others with over 70% muslim popuplation refers to their states as islamic states then what will the country turn to?
Religious wars is infinite.Be informed
Re: Again, Wike Declares Rivers Christian State by efighter: 12:14pm On Nov 18, 2019
Bbbwings:

Youre very stupid
What about zamfara
Where was your tears when they declares sharia

Zamfara was not declared an Islamic State.
Re: Again, Wike Declares Rivers Christian State by kolaaderin: 12:17pm On Nov 18, 2019
Turantula:

More than 80% of useful inventions were made by Christians
Read your history. Invention were made by free thinkers. Infact in those days Christians see scientist and Physicians as witches and wizards, they are hunted down by the churches in the early centuries. Religion simply takes away people's brain to thinking logically. Most religious people cannot think out of the book which mean you can't learn something new.

1 Like

Re: Again, Wike Declares Rivers Christian State by chrisxxx(m): 12:18pm On Nov 18, 2019
ddippset:

Is he thinking at all?
Stop demarketing Rivers State. There are more crimes in USA than it is Nigeria let alone Rivers State. There are more crimes in Lagos than it is in Rivers State. Anyone who has his front teeth exposed due to the inability of the lips to cover the teeth is erroneously adjudged as one who laughes most.
If you arrest ten criminal in Rivers State you will be surprised that over 70% of them are not Rivers people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lekki Massacre: All You Care About Is Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu Slams Lagos Assembly / The Destruction of Black Civilization by Chancellor Williams / Nigerian Twitter Reacts To NNPC Workers' Protest Of Unbundling Of NNPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.