Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

My Neighbour's Wife Wants Sex With Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbour's Wife Wants Sex With Me (16038 Views)

"Every Man Nowadays Wants Sex On The First Day" - A Beautiful Lady Cries Out / My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. / "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Neighbour's Wife Wants Sex With Me by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 18, 2019
My Pretty curvy next door neighbour's wife is doing everything possible to have me.

It all started with normal greetings like good morning,good evening and how was your day when I rent the apartment, furnished and make it look nice.
It was a mini flat.
Then from their it progress to cooking food and bringing it to me that I did not ask for.
Though I rejected them initially but after her persistence I start eating them at least it will save me some money and time in preparing a dish.

From their it develop to her giving me lift in her car to work.

Despite all these I did not decipher that she is after my John Thomas until the day she made it clear to me on my way to work last week Tuesday that she is attracted to me and wants me badly,a married woman for that matter.

Since that day I stop accepting her kindness which did not deter her as she texted me that I can't resist her and she will do all in her power to have me.

I am In my late twenties while she is in her early thirties.

The pressure and the temptation to bang her is weighing me but she is already married.

So should I dig this woman and move on or I should tell her husband by showing him the text to avoid blackmail if her plans fail.

What is the best option.

Lalasticlala

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Wants Sex With Me by kenodrill: 9:44pm On Nov 18, 2019
Don't tell her husband else you worsen the situation. Keep avoiding her in anyway u can or better still u move out from that compound.

14 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Wants Sex With Me by mployer(m): 9:44pm On Nov 18, 2019
You tried Sha.

But you need to keep improving on your fiction writing skills. You will get there.

79 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Wants Sex With Me by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 18, 2019
One hornny fellow created this thread to get reactions from us so that he can launch his new VASELINE.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Wants Sex With Me by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 18, 2019
kenodrill:
Don't tell her husband else you worsen the situation. Keep avoiding her in anyway u can or better still u move out from that compound.
I can't move out of the compound I just rent In august.
I am a working bachelor with 100k as salary and that is not even enough for I am saving to buy my own home.

4 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Wants Sex With Me by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 18, 2019
mployer:
You tried Sha.

But you need to keep improving on your fiction writing skills. You will get there.
Is not fiction, it is real and is happening to me.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Wants Sex With Me by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 18, 2019
Nor dig o broda, na suicide mission be that....

If you want to dig make sure it is 'Well' your digging so you can get water

5 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Wants Sex With Me by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 18, 2019
LordOfSamosa:
Nor dig o broda, na suicide mission be that....

If you want to dig make sure it is 'Well' your digging so you can get water
But the pressure is too much on me.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Wants Sex With Me by Firstorderwizard(m): 9:52pm On Nov 18, 2019
La straff la dick bend

6 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Wants Sex With Me by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 18, 2019
fayo6059:

Follow your mind bro, las las na you go face the consequences..

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Wants Sex With Me by BornToSucced(m): 9:55pm On Nov 18, 2019
Pardon her just like we pardon your lazy grammar.

4 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Wants Sex With Me by kelechi50: 9:58pm On Nov 18, 2019
Please are you a Christan,if yes get your Bible and read about Samson and how he ended then come back and thank me lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Wants Sex With Me by LyfeJennings(m): 9:59pm On Nov 18, 2019
fayo6059:

Weyrey ni Iwo boy yi
Olohun, U are amazingly crazy
Dem dey correct U
U still dey mention pressure is too much
Na that pressure go kill U
Go ahead
Go on and dig ur grave
If U are so hard 2 release
Mr Man, Soapy is allowed
Idiot of a somebody

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Wants Sex With Me by LyfeJennings(m): 9:59pm On Nov 18, 2019
LordOfSamosa:
Follow your mind bro, las las na you go face the consequences..

Leave am
Very crazy boy
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Wants Sex With Me by Abfinest007(m): 10:01pm On Nov 18, 2019
I smell lies

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Wants Sex With Me by seanwilliam(m): 10:17pm On Nov 18, 2019
I dont believe this concocted story... but for the sake of those going through this and might be reading this, the best thing is to move out or reduce the attention given to her..also never chop where u dey work or sleep

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Wants Sex With Me by Plus10(m): 10:21pm On Nov 18, 2019
Young man dont do anything stupid,fear God.The devil might have seen the star in you and he will use any means to pull it down.Women are of the greatest weapons he uses in accomplishing that.Believe me brother,if only you can continually resist the devil in her, the blessings that will follow afterward will be far greater than whatever thing you stand to benefit from her. Remember anything a man does under the sun has it own reward,wether good or bad for whatever a man soweth he also shall he reap.Both good and evil is set before you,choose the one that suites you.

6 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Wants Sex With Me by youngest85(m): 10:24pm On Nov 18, 2019
My brother, if the story is true. Ask her why she want you
Is her husband not equal to the task?
Or she just lust after you.
Any which way, my advice is, if your intention is to help her then go ahead and sttaff the shiit
But if it's for your pleasure, don't do it
Because it's your motive God will use to judge you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Wants Sex With Me by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 18, 2019
F*ck the hell out of her if disturbs you again.

On a serious note,i don't think the sorry is true

pukes

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Wants Sex With Me by Callertunez: 11:21pm On Nov 18, 2019
Where the husband dey all this time
Come!

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Wants Sex With Me by Ronald1(m): 11:28pm On Nov 18, 2019
Erediauwa:
One hornny fellow created this thread to get reactions from us so that he can launch his new VASELINE.
Wait are you part of the Vaseline crew
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Wants Sex With Me by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 11:51pm On Nov 18, 2019
fayo6059:

I can't move out of the compound I just rent In august.
I am a working bachelor with 100k as salary and that is not even enough for I am sanding to buy my own home.

This is a good opportunity

Bang the woman but be as discrete as possible
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Wants Sex With Me by Lawly: 12:03am On Nov 19, 2019
Guy I found myself in same situation last year when I dey serve for Oshogbo. This fine Yoruba woman come dey die for me anyhow and she was married.
Later on I discovered another woman too in same compound too was also dying for me.
To cut the story short, anytime I had visitors particularly male visitors, she will trying breaking my privacy to know what we discuss or do. The other one ll try to make them uncomfortable. If they hear me discussing with a lady, they get agitated.
Sometimes when I'm inside my room she ll want to enter or she ll fling my door open. At the passage she deliberately go stark naked whenever it's only both of us around. Sometimes in the early morning when it also both of us around she ll come close to my door and starts making sexual sounds. It even got to a point that they started using juju for me, and one night she wanted attention bad that she created scene for me using sth else as topic.
My brother I stood my ground as a man and later left the place for them and went to corpers lodge while my rent was running.
During this period I asked myself. If I climb this woman, what if her husband finds out and lock me up (her husband is in the military). What if he left mago on her? What if she's not actually in love with me but is an occultist who is after my future my life? What if what if what if.

So my dear I ll advice you and it's up to you to decide what you want. Leave another man's wife alone. There re other girls around to choose from if you must smash. Again if you continue to stay there and continue to resist her, with time expect quarrels and troubles, set ups and juju. These are handwork of a very desperate person. So make ur presence increasingly scarce, with time, leave the place intermittently so that she hardly sees you again. Don't just think ur girl's presence ll stop her. I'm telling you categorically it won't. You might only be putting the poor girl in danger depending on how very desperate the woman is.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Wants Sex With Me by spafu(m): 2:00am On Nov 19, 2019
Hmmm
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Wants Sex With Me by Nisland(m): 2:18am On Nov 19, 2019
Don't try its is magun meaning tunder bot.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Wants Sex With Me by Osobi32(m): 2:56am On Nov 19, 2019
If this story is true then the solution is simple.... Get a young beautiful lady for ur self and make sure she Spends time at ur place everyday and watch the devil varnish from the picture. Don't ever try to sleep with another man's wife oooo, u will not like the consequences that comes with it. If u are a Christian pls read the book of proverb and u will understand better

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Wants Sex With Me by Jokerman(m): 6:30am On Nov 19, 2019
All these wife seducing other men makes me scared of marriage everyday

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Wants Sex With Me by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 19, 2019
Calculate the total pleasure to be derived in the c0itus, deduct the pressure and decide. eg

var: begin

if pleasure.time = 5 seconds;
pressure =1 month
SHOWMESSAGE "sorry ma, I am Bolt, Usain Bolt.";
else
Nyash the woman. tongue

END;

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Wants Sex With Me by blinking001(m): 7:29am On Nov 19, 2019
I think the best option is to move out from that compound. Come to think of it bro this life is all about actions and the accompanying consequences. Are you sure that you're going to be able to handle the news of another man bleeping your wife in the nearest future? What goes around comes around. Leave married women alone. They are destiny killers.

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Wants Sex With Me by Nobody: 7:30am On Nov 19, 2019
fayo6059:
My Pretty curvy next door neighbour's wife is doing everything possible to have me.

It all started with normal greetings like good morning,good evening and how was your day when I rent the apartment, furnished and make it look nice.
It was a mini flat.
Then from their it progress to cooking food and bringing it to me that I did not ask for.
Though I rejected them initially but after her persistence I start eating them at least it will save me some money and time in preparing a dish.

From their it develop to her giving me lift in her car to work.

Despite all these I did not decipher that she is after my John Thomas until the day she made it clear to me on my way to work last week Tuesday that she is attracted to me and wants me badly,a married woman for that matter.

Since that day I stop accepting her kindness which did not deter her as she texted me that I can't resist her and she will do all in her power to have me.

I am In my late twenties while she is in her early thirties.

The pressure and the temptation to bang her is weighing me but she is already married.

So should I dig this woman and move on or I should tell her husband by showing him the text to avoid blackmail if her plans fail.

What is the best option.

Lalasticlala

Another idiot spotted , so many young girls but na married women you dey stress you brain for. Your mates are stressing their brain on bigger things. Enjoy mate

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Wants Sex With Me by jayson87: 7:42am On Nov 19, 2019
Another delusional co-tenant thinking someone's nice gesture is sex and concocted a story in his own favour. Bobo we know your type. Keep living in delusion, that your neighbor wants to have sex with you when she is just being only nice. Mumu boi.

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Wants Sex With Me by kenny5811(m): 9:09am On Nov 19, 2019
fayo6059:

ok... kuku goan dig d well since u already knw u cant withstand za pressure... u already knw wat u want to do...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Simphood Hall Of Shame. Update! / I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! / So Confused About My Relationship - My Boyfriend Beats Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.