Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,355 members, 7,836,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? - Forum Games (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? (21241 Views)

Guess The Job Of The Person Above You. / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ / Give The Person Above U A Number,or A comment Of What U Think About Them: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by iyatrustee(f): 10:32am On Nov 25, 2010
Yorisb:

Over my dead living body!!

means you are contemplating it? just confirm it you are gay tongue tongue tongue
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by Yorisb: 10:40am On Nov 25, 2010
Like I care. . .

@OP

Never!!
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by OmoAlata(f): 10:59am On Nov 25, 2010
Wouldn't shower with Yorisb tongue
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by Yorisb: 11:08am On Nov 25, 2010
Nopeeeee!!
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by OmoAlata(f): 11:12am On Nov 25, 2010
Yorisb:

Nopeeeee!!

Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by patwhizkid(f): 12:07pm On Nov 25, 2010
pwoli
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by Yorisb: 12:13pm On Nov 25, 2010
Mbanu oh!!
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by patwhizkid(f): 12:44pm On Nov 25, 2010
Nah
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by Yorisb: 12:46pm On Nov 25, 2010
God forbid(s)!!
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by patwhizkid(f): 12:48pm On Nov 25, 2010
Umuaru!
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:50pm On Nov 25, 2010
yes we wud have bubble bath in fact wink grin grin
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by Yorisb: 12:51pm On Nov 25, 2010
Its a no no!!
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by patwhizkid(f): 12:53pm On Nov 25, 2010
I so hate this thing that 's feeling like a king! Dirty f.o.o.l!
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by Boomark(m): 1:04pm On Nov 25, 2010
yea bubble bath of course
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by Yorisb: 1:06pm On Nov 25, 2010
@@@Poster b4 Boomark!! cheesy

Blimey! Oh well, this Dirty F0ol would still not take a bath wiv your majesty. FACT!!
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by iyatrustee(f): 1:10pm On Nov 25, 2010
@ yorisb, if you no wan bath, comot give people wey wan bath chance. na so so nope, never, mba u just dey talk since and you dey hang around the bathroom. or were u waiting for iya again? cool cool cool cool
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by Yorisb: 1:19pm On Nov 25, 2010
Wetin consign u? I know who am waiting for and its YOU!! NOT!! - Edited

@OP

100% NOOOOO!!!
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by Boomark(m): 1:37pm On Nov 25, 2010
he is waiting for Dyt and i have warned

him severally. i dont want to loose somebody

@op

already showered with Ido
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by Yorisb: 1:42pm On Nov 25, 2010
DIY Dyt wat U must be having a laff!!

@OP

Nope tho He's my nwanne but that's just about it.
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by iyatrustee(f): 2:00pm On Nov 25, 2010
Yorisb:

Wetin consign u? I know who am waiting for and its YOU!!

@OP

100% NOOOOO!!!

i Tot as much cool cool cool cool oya close door jor!
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by Yorisb: 2:07pm On Nov 25, 2010
iyatrustee:

i Tot as much cool cool cool cool oya close door jor!

Sorry its not you (Thought u'd notice the sarcasm there cheesy) - Post has been edited thereof!!
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by iyatrustee(f): 2:11pm On Nov 25, 2010
Yorisb:

Sorry its not you (Thought u'd notice the sarcasm there) cheesy - Post has been edited!!

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by Ranoscky(m): 4:43pm On Nov 25, 2010
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry

After givin her what she asked for, she dumped my backside and went after an invisible angel, NEXT!!! angry
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by iyatrustee(f): 4:51pm On Nov 25, 2010
Ranoscky:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry

After givin her what she asked for, she dumped my backside and went after an invisible angel, NEXT!!! angry

i am next in line cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cool
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by Ranoscky(m): 4:58pm On Nov 25, 2010
I go stil bone your side b'cos, you no treat me fine, NEXT! angry
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by iyatrustee(f): 5:08pm On Nov 25, 2010
still next in line again cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by squad1: 6:11pm On Nov 25, 2010
Close the shower, stop wasting water jooo!!! na wetin una de baf since ,
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by Ranoscky(m): 5:56am On Nov 26, 2010
Tank you jare my broda, afta we go dey complain say water no dey. Na Iyatrustee naim dey waste all d water. angry
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 26, 2010
Urrrrrrrrrgghh!
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by Yorisb: 12:04pm On Nov 26, 2010
I ain't gay jor!!
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by Jay595(m): 1:02pm On Nov 26, 2010
shocked waaaaaaaaaaaaaaat
neeeeeeeeeevaaaaaaaaaaaaa angry
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by Ranoscky(m): 1:22pm On Nov 26, 2010
The runnin shower water has been closed by Suade1, so what are you guys stil waitin for? undecided

Una dey find woman wey una go bleep if una dey baff abi?. . .C'mon, go and put your clothes and go home. angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (21) (Reply)

Age Group That Dominates Nairaland Survey / Naija English! / - Will You Be Game -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.