Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,037 members, 7,814,543 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? - Forum Games (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? (21085 Views)

Guess The Job Of The Person Above You. / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ / Give The Person Above U A Number,or A comment Of What U Think About Them: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by mrofficial(m): 10:34pm On Nov 22, 2010
@Idowuogbo, How old are you first?   grin grin grin
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:37pm On Nov 22, 2010
93 come in 2 world tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by Boomark(m): 10:47pm On Nov 22, 2010
Idowuogbo:

^hehehe grin grin grin , no na underwear dem dey see na , but u owneth d real kabloose kiss kiss kiss

ok. am very much ok now cheesy cheesy

@op

qui
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:49pm On Nov 22, 2010
@op
Si
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by squad1: 11:03pm On Nov 22, 2010
***she said we shld hit d pool*** but i wasnt concentrating, ws busy contemplatng on d style dat will suit us most, (out of d 99 positions of kamasutra)
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:06pm On Nov 22, 2010
^u shud have focused ,too late now , his cheque cleared tongue wink kiss kiss
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by Boomark(m): 11:15pm On Nov 22, 2010
gently sweeps Ido off her feet, looking into her gorgeous, i asked ''will you shower with me''

squad1:

***she said we shld hit d pool*** but i wasnt concentrating,  ws busy contemplatng on d style dat will suit us most, (out of d 99 positions of kamasutra)

i will bomb your leg if i see any were near her angry angry
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:18pm On Nov 22, 2010
yes baybee , wiskalawiskolo kiss
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by Yorisb: 11:26pm On Nov 22, 2010
Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by Boomark(m): 11:31pm On Nov 22, 2010
carries Ido to my jacuzzi bath with soft music playing at the background

and starts to UnCloth her gently
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by squad1: 11:34pm On Nov 22, 2010
she really.wanna.go down wiv me, but she is scared to admit she wants me badly, mayb cos her "claimed" bf is d jealous and possesive type, she just.missd d chance of aving d worlds greatest orga.ni.s.m
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:37pm On Nov 22, 2010
^ hehehee
dont worri , retouch mite b needed , i wud hook u up bad boi wink grin grin grin
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by squad1: 11:46pm On Nov 22, 2010
i respected.her.decision dat she.is leaving me FOR NOW, so, i reached out for a.pen and wrote my phn # on her bra, and planted a kiss on.her ni.p.p.le, she promised she will call me.
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:49pm On Nov 22, 2010
^ :d :d :dwink wink wink wink
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by Boomark(m): 11:50pm On Nov 22, 2010
squad1:

she really.wanna.go down wiv me,  but she is scared to admit she wants me badly, mayb cos her "claimed" bf is d jealous and possesive type, she just.missd d chance of aving d worlds greatest orga.ni.s.m

*stops undressing Ido*

let her choose whom she want. i will be fine with what ever the out come

Idowuogbo:

^ hehehee
dont worri , retouch mite b needed , i wud hook u up bad boi  wink grin grin grin
squad1:

i respected.her.decision dat she.is leaving me FOR NOW,  so, i reached out for a.pen and wrote my phn # on her bra, and planted a kiss on.her ni.p.p.le,  she promised she will call me.
*ignores all*
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:58pm On Nov 22, 2010
babay stop d dramma and come in 2 my su casa ,decisions already wink kiss cool
@op
yeah
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by Boomark(m): 12:10am On Nov 23, 2010
* continues undressing Ido and starts massaging her back and shoulder*

she begins to moan 'Booom oh! Booomy'
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by Boomark(m): 12:26am On Nov 23, 2010
baby you seems so carried away by the massage

*gets the shower gel *

do this your self let me watch
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by Toppiano(m): 9:38am On Nov 23, 2010
O ya na,
where dis thread dey before, I ready to bath wif the person above and even below grin grin grin
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by patwhizkid(f): 10:19am On Nov 23, 2010
No
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by medjai(m): 10:36am On Nov 23, 2010
nope
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by patwhizkid(f): 10:37am On Nov 23, 2010
Why?
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 23, 2010
Sure
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by Dyt(f): 10:47am On Nov 23, 2010
Blinks
mayb cos he wont harm me
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by patwhizkid(f): 10:48am On Nov 23, 2010
Nah
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by Yorisb: 11:27am On Nov 23, 2010
Oopps! Never!
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by iyatrustee(f): 11:33am On Nov 23, 2010
i might if only he would promise to be carefull with my art cool cool
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by iyatrustee(f): 11:37am On Nov 23, 2010
Toppiano:

O ya na,
where dis thread dey before, I ready to bath wif the person above and even below grin grin grin

Broda are you gay or guy Truss me(no offeinsee) grin grin grin
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by Yorisb: 11:39am On Nov 23, 2010
Your **art is safe wiv moi sweets

@OP

Who wouldn't? She's gawjus! wink
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by patwhizkid(f): 12:16pm On Nov 23, 2010
No
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by Boomark(m): 12:21pm On Nov 23, 2010
wizzy can we see in camera just two of us

@op

sure wink grin
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by 1759(m): 1:53pm On Nov 23, 2010
No way

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply)

Age Group That Dominates Nairaland Survey / Naija English! / What Makes You Happy Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.