Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,558 members, 7,837,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? - Forum Games (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? (21251 Views)

Guess The Job Of The Person Above You. / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ / Give The Person Above U A Number,or A comment Of What U Think About Them: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by iyatrustee(f): 10:18am On Nov 24, 2010
Yorisb:

*That must be a Yorisb lookalike as the main Yorisb baths twice a year and alone too*

@OP

Mbanu!
!

then who come follow iya trustee bath twice shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked? could it be a ghost or the yorisb look alike cry cry cry? would soon find out
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 24, 2010
OFCOURSE YES!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by Ranoscky(m): 1:11pm On Nov 24, 2010
*pips and runs out immediately*
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by patwhizkid(f): 1:29pm On Nov 24, 2010
No!
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by babyme1(f): 1:35pm On Nov 24, 2010
Yeah,with my clothes on cool
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by Ranoscky(m): 1:39pm On Nov 24, 2010
she's already bathin with som1, next. . .
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by iyatrustee(f): 1:40pm On Nov 24, 2010
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss but you better be gentle with me
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by patwhizkid(f): 1:43pm On Nov 24, 2010
Mba!
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by iyatrustee(f): 1:45pm On Nov 24, 2010
then comot make i see road. next!
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by squad1: 2:11pm On Nov 24, 2010
yeah, oya make me go shap shap, people r on d queue u know, **starts to unbutton* cool
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by iyatrustee(f): 2:16pm On Nov 24, 2010
hold am rite there! [s]checks to see his natural endowement. Hmm not to bad but not too impressive[/s] i no wan bath again grin grin grin grin
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 24, 2010
Hell yeah!
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by squad1: 2:37pm On Nov 24, 2010
iyatrustee:

hold am rite there! [s]checks to see his natural endowement. Hmm not to bad but not too impressive[/s] i no wan bath again grin grin grin grin

hahaha, ow r u so sure?? dont let dis opportunity pass u by!!! afterall u avnt seen everything, **unzipping** grin
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 24, 2010
Hell nooooooooooooooo,am aint GAYYYY
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by Ranoscky(m): 6:18pm On Nov 24, 2010
iyatrustee:

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss but you better be gentle with me
kiss kiss kiss

As gentle as you want it dear. smiley

Topic - Im already takin my bath with Iyatrustee so whoever is above me should check the next door.
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by Dyt(f): 6:29pm On Nov 24, 2010
We can do 3
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by iyatrustee(f): 6:35pm On Nov 24, 2010
@Dty. No mam! I don't share my men with other women angry
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by Moyola(f): 7:43pm On Nov 24, 2010
shower kor saawa nii tongue
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by Ranoscky(m): 8:20pm On Nov 24, 2010
DAMN NO !!!

Im already bathin with Iyatrustee. She asked me to take it gently with her and Im enjoyin every damn bit of it.
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by cl9700: 4:00am On Nov 25, 2010
^^^ Nope.

Checks the next door and finds Dyt. Is she getting busy alone? Hmmm, joins her with my strawberry shower gel. Nor lick am sha, grin
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by Idowuogbo(f): 4:04am On Nov 25, 2010
yes ke ogbeni pass me d tura grin grin grin
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by tanimz(f): 4:06am On Nov 25, 2010
Not at all, which kind disrespect be that? angry
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by Idowuogbo(f): 4:07am On Nov 25, 2010
come and bath wiv me na kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by tanimz(f): 4:13am On Nov 25, 2010
Arifin ni yen nau. undecided
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by Ranoscky(m): 7:08am On Nov 25, 2010
Hmmm. . . Sorry, but am already havin shower with Iyatrustee, check the next door pls, thanx. wink
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by iyatrustee(f): 8:29am On Nov 25, 2010
Ranoscky:

Hmmm. . . Sorry, but am already havin shower with Iyatrustee, check the next door pls, thanx. wink

abeg open door make someone else enter. Haba I don tire. u dey bath with Iyatrustee for how many hours now cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry * forcefully opens the door only to see a cute angel standing at the door and starring at me,then i realised that i have been locked in the bathroom with a monster for hours * tongue tongue tongue
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by Yorisb: 9:46am On Nov 25, 2010
iyatrustee:

abeg open door make someone else enter. Haba I don tire. u dey bath with Iyatrustee for how many hours now cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry * forcefully opens the door only to see a cute angel standing at the door and starring at me,then i realised that i have been locked in the bathroom with a monster for hours * tongue tongue tongue

LWKMD grin grin

Bathing wiv the Dude musta been sommat direful
cheesy
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by iyatrustee(f): 9:53am On Nov 25, 2010
^^^^^ WHAT? GHOST shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked? running as fast as my legs can take me. tongue tongue
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by babyme1(f): 9:57am On Nov 25, 2010
Hell no angry
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by Yorisb: 10:07am On Nov 25, 2010
I would. NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by patwhizkid(f): 10:16am On Nov 25, 2010
Nah
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by Yorisb: 10:29am On Nov 25, 2010
Over my dead living body!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Reply)

Age Group That Dominates Nairaland Survey / Naija English! / - Will You Be Game -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.