Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,039 members, 7,814,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? - Forum Games (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? (21086 Views)

Guess The Job Of The Person Above You. / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ / Give The Person Above U A Number,or A comment Of What U Think About Them: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by Yorisb: 7:34pm On Nov 22, 2010
Idowuogbo:

hehee , u sabi dat domitory half of woolwich dey dia
grin grin grin grin grin

Are u sure we're on about the same place grin

dayokanu:

Yes if she go bend and hoold the sink

shocked lipsrsealed undecided

@OP

Nah - No Deal!!
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:35pm On Nov 22, 2010
^ yes we are stop frontin joor
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by Yorisb: 7:36pm On Nov 22, 2010
Boomark:

even if she's under 16 i will know how to handle her

probably wait for her to grow  cool

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry >:

I aint gat time 2 waste jare

@OP

Nah

Idowuogbo:

^ yes we are stop frontin joor

Seems u been an inmate grin
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by patwhizkid(f): 7:37pm On Nov 22, 2010
Nah. . .
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:43pm On Nov 22, 2010
@yorissb
u no well , no b u i come greet grin grin grin
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by cl9700: 7:47pm On Nov 22, 2010
^^^^ We are already in my shower room. Just handed her strawberry shampoo, cool
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by dayokanu(m): 7:48pm On Nov 22, 2010
Idowuogbo:

@yorissb
u no well , no b u i come greet grin grin grin

Idowu oya bend down make I wash your back
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:52pm On Nov 22, 2010
@DK
no u cant do it like dat ,u have to wash my head first wink cheesy cheesy cheesy

cl9700:

^^^^ We are already in my shower room. Just handed her strawberry shampoo, cool
dat shampoo works magic , can u pass d shower gel pls wink
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by dayokanu(m): 7:54pm On Nov 22, 2010
Idowuogbo:

@DK
no u cant do it like dat ,u have to wash my head first wink cheesy cheesy cheesy

Wash your head? No wahala bend down so i can wash your head and you wrap your lips around my Something.
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:56pm On Nov 22, 2010
no u have to get down dia to wash dat tip of dat head first , ur something look gross ewwwwwh tongue
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by squad1: 7:58pm On Nov 22, 2010
***gets into d shower, drags dk out and start washing idowu head***
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by Boomark(m): 7:59pm On Nov 22, 2010
Idowuogbo:

@DK
dat shampoo works magic , can u pass d shower gel pls wink

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:00pm On Nov 22, 2010
squad1:

boys u are good in dry cleaning , chei heaven swwet ooo
Boomark:

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by dayokanu(m): 8:06pm On Nov 22, 2010
squad1:

You read news last week, Wey one guy die for shower? Abeg take dressing.

Idowuogbo:

no u have to get down dia to wash dat tip of dat head first , your something look gross ewwwwwh tongue

The Lollypop is all yours, DO it as you wish. I can wash the head if you raise your legs up
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by squad1: 8:09pm On Nov 22, 2010
***afta washing her head, grabs d vanilla flavour and pours it on idowus body*** im encouraged wiv d smile on her face,
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:12pm On Nov 22, 2010
squad1:

***afta washing her head, grabs d vanilla flavour and pours it on idowus body*** im encouraged wiv d smile on her face,
hehhehee and she begins to discuss Genesis , expeert wink grin grin grin
dayokanu:

I can wash the head if you raise your legs up
i want u to locate it ursef without me moving , lets c if u good wiv puzzles
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by Boomark(m): 8:12pm On Nov 22, 2010
dayokanu:

You read news last week, Wey one guy die for shower? Abeg take dressing.

The Lollypop is all yours, DO it as you wish. I can wash the head if you raise your legs up

squad1:

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by patwhizkid(f): 8:13pm On Nov 22, 2010
Yuck!
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:14pm On Nov 22, 2010
Boomark:

she kisses d tears away , ur own na jacuzzi , steamy romance wink grin grin grin
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by dayokanu(m): 8:15pm On Nov 22, 2010
Idowuogbo:

I want u to locate it ursef without me moving , lets c if u good wiv puzzles

Wetin be this This na jungle or na forest? This one pass bush o, I need a flashlight and GPS to locate my way around here
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by Boomark(m): 8:21pm On Nov 22, 2010
Idowuogbo:

she kisses d tears away , your own na jacuzzi , steamy romance wink grin grin grin

are you trying to pacify me or what embarassed cry cry
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by squad1: 8:23pm On Nov 22, 2010
she collects d vanilla jar, dropped it on d floor, pulled me closer, i can feel her heartbeat, she turn on d shower and whispered smtin into my ears,
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by Yorisb: 8:24pm On Nov 22, 2010
Boomark:

Man pass Man, Oga. Sowwy! grin grin grin

dayokanu:

Wetin be this This na jungle or na forest? This one pass bush o, I need a flashlight and GPS to locate my way around here

Chie Oga Dayo oh!!! shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by Dyt(f): 8:27pm On Nov 22, 2010
neva
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by Boomark(m): 8:29pm On Nov 22, 2010
Yorisb:

Man pass Man, Oga. Sowwy! grin grin grin

am fine now just that i was shocked in the first place  cry
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:50pm On Nov 22, 2010
Boomark:

are you trying to pacify me or what embarassed cry cry
Boomark:

am fine now just that i was shocked in the first place  cry
my banana no cry na , u no sey ur cheque can neva bounce , so buckle up i await u in dat soapy water wink kiss kiss kiss

squad1:

she collects d vanilla jar, dropped it on d floor, pulled me closer, i can feel her heartbeat, she turn on d shower and whispered smtin into my ears,
hmm , she whispers , lets hit d pool , am done wiv d shower hehehe
dayokanu:

get ur instruments ur duty is 2 locate forget d storm , u have to conquer now pursue dat future lollll cool cool cool cool
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by cl9700: 10:07pm On Nov 22, 2010
here, the shower gel.
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:08pm On Nov 22, 2010
^how many times i go bath , osanobua oooo
u wan spoil my skin , abeg pass me moisturizer biko grin grin
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by dayokanu(m): 10:10pm On Nov 22, 2010
Idowuogbo:
heheheget your instruments your duty is 2 locate forget d storm , u have to conquer now pursue dat future lollll cool cool cool cool

Abeg who get cutlass, mower, or Caterpillar to uproot all these stomps and clear this Igbo kijikiji (Thick forest)

Afraid dey catch me sef, Anaconda fit dey inside this Igbo Irunmole
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:15pm On Nov 22, 2010
^drive in ur bulldozers it shud get d job done tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by Boomark(m): 10:23pm On Nov 22, 2010
after wishing you a happy day at work

you came back, no greetings, no kisses

you started bathing with 2 immoral men

squad1 and dayokanu. raising everything

that belongs to me for them to see shocked
Re: Would You Shower With The Person Above You On This Thread? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:34pm On Nov 22, 2010
^hehehe grin grin grin , no na underwear dem dey see na , but u owneth d real kabloose kiss kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply)

Age Group That Dominates Nairaland Survey / Naija English! / What Makes You Happy Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.