Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,829 members, 7,828,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone (62410 Views)

Russian Man Discovers Wife Faked Pregnancy, Death Of Twins, Finds Dolls In Grave / Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy / Husband Damages Wife's Phone With Cutlass For Not Telling Him Her Password.Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone by chigoizie7(m): 9:14am On Nov 20, 2019
BlackPantherCri:

She's not a lesbian. She's bisexual.

We have a very few lesbians in naija. Most girls are bisexual. They enjoy the best of both worlds

Which ever way, my point is that she fancied another woman.

Some are saying that it is the guys fault. That is where I am concerned about.
Re: Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone by freemi(m): 9:15am On Nov 20, 2019
sweetonugbu:
No case, be accommodating, invite the woman and give her a room in your house, it's a win win situation for you.
lols
Re: Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone by Hubsolar: 9:15am On Nov 20, 2019
sweetonugbu:
No case, be accommodating, invite the woman and give her a room in your house, it's a win win situation for you.

Assin he don't know nothing.... See party
Re: Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone by Estellie: 9:16am On Nov 20, 2019
chigoizie7:

Comprehension is so hard lately. My asking who does that means, who gives such advices?

How do you explain your husband cheating on you with another man? I mean, he should have done it with another woman.

The wife has been a lesbian tey tey. She married him just to cover up. If she was never a lesbian, she would have been cheating on him with another man, not a fellow woman. Some of you say lesbianism and being gay is in born. For that, I guess she has been hiding her true sexuality, a closet lesbian that only married a man to cover her face.

If he has been cold on her or treating her bad, she would be cheating with a man and not a woman if she was never a lesbian.
Oga you are the one who can't comprehend here...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone by enawt: 9:18am On Nov 20, 2019
Looooool..... grin grin grin
It's a three way thing
~ both women involved are just comparing each other's nudity and accessing how to improve their tone to same level; no homo
~ both women involved are indeed entangled in a dreaded loving manner which might have led to an affair; yes homo
~ the woman is a man; i don't even know how to explain this
cheesy
Re: Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone by chigoizie7(m): 9:20am On Nov 20, 2019
Estellie:

Go and read what the guy on Facebook posted.
He never said he did anything bad to warrant his wife going out with another woman.

He only asked for what he will do.

My only concern is people telling him that it is his fault.

And I am saying that, for his wife to go far another woman can only mean one thing, that she has been a lesbian that only married him to save face.

My asking who does that is, ( who gives such advice of blaming him?)
Re: Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone by moscow406(m): 9:21am On Nov 20, 2019
Not shocking... Started from girls only/ roomie/ bestie....
Na dem Sabi jare...You can take a bushman out of a bush but can't take the bush out of him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone by airbrush: 9:22am On Nov 20, 2019
divabolanle:
Chei

so you prefer if it a man

man you be fool ooo!!!
Re: Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone by KayCee92(m): 9:23am On Nov 20, 2019
Lol....it no longer men smacking and snatching people's wives and girlfriends, it the women.. grin
Re: Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone by Josh44s(m): 9:25am On Nov 20, 2019
See that foolish woman saying nonsense like Bros amend your ways, find out what you did to irritate her Thunder kill u there! Why do most women reason so foolishly to support evil when their fellow women commit adultery. Africa women are getting worst these days than their white counterparts.

2 Likes

Re: Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone by BlackPantherCri: 9:27am On Nov 20, 2019
chigoizie7:

Which ever way, my point is that she fancied another woman.

Some are saying that it is the guys fault. That is where I am concerned about.

There was a sarcasm you totally missed out.

They only played reverse psychology.

Those statements are usually made when a woman finds out her man was cheating, "please endure, God hates divorce, stay because of the children, go to your knees in prayer, go and watch war room, work on your marriage, try to please him, you are not doing your job well in the marriage, blah blah blah".

Now that a man is at the receiving end, they are using the same words to mock him and use him to catch trips. It is just sarcasm not that they were offering genuine advise
Re: Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone by BlackPantherCri: 9:28am On Nov 20, 2019
Josh44s:
See that foolish woman saying nonsense like Bros amend your ways, find out what you did to irritate her Thunder kill u there! Why do most women reason so foolishly to support evil when their fellow women commit adultery. Africa women are getting worst these days than their white counterparts.

Those statements are usually made when a woman finds out her man was cheating, "please endure, God hates divorce, stay because of the children, go to your knees in prayer, go and watch war room, work on your marriage, try to please him, you are not doing your job well in the marriage, blah blah blah".

Now that a man is at the receiving end, they are using the same words to mock him and use him to catch trips. It is just sarcasm not that they were offering genuine advise

This also applies to you
Re: Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone by BlackPantherCri: 9:29am On Nov 20, 2019
Estellie:

He no just understand the sarcasm involved embarassed
Re: Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone by chigoizie7(m): 9:31am On Nov 20, 2019
BlackPantherCri:

Well, I could see that, but he sought for an advice.

I understand your points though.
Re: Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone by Estellie: 9:33am On Nov 20, 2019
chigoizie7:

Go and read what the guy on Facebook posted.
He never said he did anything bad to warrant his wife going out with another woman.

He only asked for what he will do.

My only concern is people telling him that it is his fault.

And I am saying that, for his wife to go far another woman can only mean one thing, that she has been a lesbian that only married him to save face.

My asking who does that is, ( who gives such advice of blaming him?)
Arrrghhh! You still don't get it..

No one is actually blaming him. It's all sarcasm.

Women giving the same advice you men give when a man cheats...

When a man cheats, they fault his wife for looking unattractive and all that.
So now that a man is complaining about his wife cheating, the women are also faulting him for his lack of attention and that.

It's all sarcasm.

1 Like

Re: Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone by Mokason28: 9:36am On Nov 20, 2019
Oblongata:
Talk to your wife about it let her invite her lover, to your bed grin

3some all d way wink
You are a correct guy
Re: Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone by Shugargal(f): 9:38am On Nov 20, 2019
This story sweet me die, lesbian always a lesbian. varieties plenty jor not all the time na cassava..being a lesbian is bae. straight women missing a whole lot.
Re: Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone by LadyHeaven(f): 9:38am On Nov 20, 2019
tegafej:
Everyone saying its the man's fault.

But if it was the man that was caught with naked pics of a fellow man, will they say it's the woman's fault? Will they ask her to take him out and pray for him? How about asking her to wear good perfume and shaving? Or maybe bettering her bj skills?

We are just living a biased environment!

Read closely again and note the sarcasm, it's the same advice women get so they just simply turn the tables.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 20, 2019
Most Feminists are Lesbians tongue

Marry a feminist at your own peril undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 20, 2019
Estellie:
Who does that? You guys..

A man cheats, it's the fault of the wife.
She doesn't dress or look attractive anymore, she doesn't pay attention to her man no more, she needs to baff up and back it all up with prayers and fasting to get her man back..

Forgotten so soon??
Who paid the bride price?? undecided
Re: Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 20, 2019
Shugargal:
This story sweet me die, lesbian always a lesbian. varieties plenty jor not all the time na cassava..being a lesbian is bae. straight women missing a whole lot.
No man should ever make a mistake of paying your bride price shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone by Tarabye: 9:48am On Nov 20, 2019
Re: Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone by digitaltrades: 9:52am On Nov 20, 2019
Muyiwaipere:
This is the main reason I advise spouse not to check each other phone that's privacy... Forget Africa culture that you can read or go through each others chat...you would just give yourself hypertension.

If eyes no see body no go spoil

So, it's better to live in self deception and live a life of falsehood? What a manner of reasoning!
Re: Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone by KingUg(m): 10:11am On Nov 20, 2019
chigoizie7:
She has been a lesbian tey tey. Marrying you was just a way of covering up,

Btw I don’t know why people’s hate telling others the simple truth.

See them telling him that it is his fault that his wife is with another woman.

This is like a woman coming to say that her husband is cheating on her with a fellow man simply because she gave birth and added weight and no longer attractive. Lies, he would have cheated with another sexy woman and not a fellow man, it only means that your husband is gay, he only married you to save face. Simple.

And that is what happened in this very case.

Who does that?
bro you just spoke my mind
Re: Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 20, 2019
biosystech:
It was meant to be sarcasm. Since most persons offer that advice when it involves a cheating man, ladies decided to dish same.

Quite positive that woman is a lesbian but got married because of societal norms. This makes me ask but my instinct already knows: are most ladies bisexual?

Interested in getting a fairly used laptop? Click on my username.
All ladies are bi.
All they need is the exposure..
Re: Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone by DrumOfPatriots: 10:20am On Nov 20, 2019
Women of this generation aaaah, me sef taya. baby mama sure pass. marriage, relationship headache no be small thing.
Re: Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone by dotedote: 10:31am On Nov 20, 2019
Muyiwaipere:
This is the main reason I advise spouse not to check each other phone that's privacy... Forget Africa culture that you can read or go through each others chat...you would just give yourself hypertension.

If eyes no see body no go spoil

So it's better he doesn't know about this ?
Are you married ?
Re: Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone by CCC2(m): 10:51am On Nov 20, 2019
2 Months with your wife and u didnt lift her spirit to the most high? Guy u no dey try.

These ur gym na for wetin nah.............?

She didn't want to commit adultery so she opted for a kind of cheating that has no name
Re: Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 20, 2019
xynerise:
Seriously, it is a bigger shame to lose my woman to another woman grin

U can say that again....

How does a man compete with that....people saying he should go and work on himself are just funny...if she’s cheating on her husband with another man..that’s something the husband can compete with if he loves the wife and doesn’t want to let go.....but the woman is intrested in boobss and pvzzy...is the husband supposed to grow them brezz and puzzyy
Re: Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 20, 2019
dotedote:

So it's better he doesn't know about this ?
Are you married ?

Are u minding the guy??

So the solution to cheating is not knowing until the cheating woman carry HIV to the house
Re: Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 20, 2019
Gad has blessed you; invite the other woman for a cumference tongue
Re: Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone by Shugargal(f): 11:14am On Nov 20, 2019
eni4real:
No man should ever make a mistake of paying your bride price shocked shocked shocked
Go collect the money wey my pupsy don already chop finish.. your opinion doesn't count wey hubby enjoys me like that.we rock! hahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis / Nigerian Men & 'Come To My House' Syndrome / Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.