Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone (62407 Views)

Russian Man Discovers Wife Faked Pregnancy, Death Of Twins, Finds Dolls In Grave / Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy / Husband Damages Wife's Phone With Cutlass For Not Telling Him Her Password.Photo (2) (3) (4)

Re: Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 20, 2019
Nothing surprising as na their way Majority of women are bisexual. Not the same for men.

Re: Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone by Sunnycliff(m): 8:42am On Nov 20, 2019
biosystech:
It was meant to be sarcasm. Since most persons offer that advice when it involves a cheating man, ladies decided to dish same.

Lolz
Re: Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone by Decolonel(m): 8:42am On Nov 20, 2019
This is marriage gbege mixed with gbese plus wah ala put together.

Lession, never marry a slay queen from the club
Re: Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 20, 2019
Just give her do me I do you man no go vex style.
Re: Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone by voltron14: 8:44am On Nov 20, 2019
Shave your legs maybe?
Re: Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone by Marvieduke(f): 8:44am On Nov 20, 2019
It obvious the wife is into lesbianism. Well I think he should be happy because what if it was naked pictures of guys? The man for don drink sniper tey tey.
Re: Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone by Mummyfour(f): 8:45am On Nov 20, 2019
The man don die of heartbreak for that pinshure,abi no be am be that? cry cry
Re: Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone by RamseyBolton: 8:46am On Nov 20, 2019
There's this female facebook account I had. Then out of joblessness, I decided to join a Nigerian lesbian group on facebook. You need to see the amount of lesbian married women they have in Nigeria. One thinking I was for real cos I was playing along, offered me 20k flight money to Abuja. She said she would let her husband know I was her distant cousin and he wont suspect a thang. I closed that account eventually. Fear women.

Re: Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone by Bahamas95(m): 8:48am On Nov 20, 2019
I am very sure Riele would love this, if she nor support the woman wetin she gain?cheesy
Re: Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone by MedicH: 8:48am On Nov 20, 2019
if there was nothing like divorce I for one won't be getting married.
Re: Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone by 752hub: 8:49am On Nov 20, 2019
Maybe she is a bisexual
Re: Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone by J4JUVENTUS(m): 8:50am On Nov 20, 2019
Muyiwaipere:
This is the main reason I advise spouse not to check each other phone that's privacy... Forget Africa culture that you can read or go through there chat...you would just give yourself hypertension.

If eyes no see body no go spoil
If you can't access your partners phone dude,meaning the both of you are not in a good relationship.. Imagine he didn't check.. Is better to be single than to get married to a cheat or a beast.. Respect bro..

Re: Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone by deeva1: 8:50am On Nov 20, 2019
Why haven't you and your wife had sex for 2 months?
Re: Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone by mozona(m): 8:51am On Nov 20, 2019
lol...

thank God na woman! also thank God say prick neva enter her kitten na only finger and maybe artificial rod
Re: Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone by sonnie10: 8:51am On Nov 20, 2019
Real life story. One like that happened and they got divorced. The man left the house. Now the woman is living with the other woman.
Re: Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone by virago(f): 8:52am On Nov 20, 2019
Noel1:
Chaiii... some women too like dickz grin

She was cheating with another hole/hoe and not a dick
Re: Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone by Mummyfour(f): 8:52am On Nov 20, 2019
Abeg who or what is war room?. Help and enlighten me. Money dey there because eyes dey chook abeg

Re: Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone by NaijaDonCast(m): 8:53am On Nov 20, 2019
Oblongata:
Talk to your wife about it let her invite her lover, to your bed grin

3some all d way wink
i second this, reminiscing an american movie i watch call LOVE, you just scripted it out, maybe there are things the nigga can learn from the other woman
Re: Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone by Estellie: 8:57am On Nov 20, 2019
chigoizie7:
She has been a lesbian tey tey. Marrying you was just a way of covering up,

Btw I don’t know why people’s hate telling others the simple truth.

See them telling him that it is his fault that his wife is with another woman.

Who does that?
Who does that? You guys..

A man cheats, it's the fault of the wife.
She doesn't dress or look attractive anymore, she doesn't pay attention to her man no more, she needs to baff up and back it all up with prayers and fasting to get her man back..

Forgotten so soon??

Re: Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 20, 2019
i will give her red card direct no yellow no looking at the VAR

Re: Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone by Born2Breed(f): 8:59am On Nov 20, 2019

Another woman collect your woman.
Re: Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone by chigoizie7(m): 9:06am On Nov 20, 2019
Estellie:
Who does that? You guys..

A man cheats, it's the fault of the wife.
She doesn't dress or look attractive anymore, she doesn't pay attention to her man no more, she needs to baff up and back it all up with prayers and fasting to get her man back..

Forgotten so soon??

Comprehension is so hard lately. My asking who does that means, who gives such advices?

How do you explain your husband cheating on you with another man? I mean, he should have done it with another woman.

The wife has been a lesbian tey tey. She married him just to cover up. If she was never a lesbian, she would have been cheating on him with another man, not a fellow woman. Some of you say lesbianism and being gay is in born. For that, I guess she has been hiding her true sexuality, a closet lesbian that only married a man to cover her face.

If he has been cold on her or treating her bad, she would be cheating with a man and not a woman if she was never a lesbian.

Re: Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone by victorazyvictor(m): 9:08am On Nov 20, 2019
sweetonugbu:
No case, be accommodating, invite the woman and give her a room in your house, it's a win win situation for you.

Re: Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone by Lampass(m): 9:09am On Nov 20, 2019
[img][/imgThis one weak me
Nksleek:
A married man, Gaawa Malega is going haywire after he discovered unclad photos and love chats between his wife and an unidentified woman.

According to him, he has been married for five years and the marriage is blessed with a child.

Malega who wrote on a popular Facebook group to seek advise on how to handle his wife and her ‘august’ partner said;

"I've been married for 5 yrs & we have a child. Wife & I haven't had sex in 2 months.

Last wk her phone was unlocked & I looked at her Whatsapp/photos 2 discover sex msgs/naked pics & vids from a woman."

Now I don't know what to do.

https://focusnaija.com.ng/2019/11/19/married-man-discovers-unclad-photos-love-chats-from-a-woman-on-his-wifes-unlocked-phone/

Re: Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone by chigoizie7(m): 9:09am On Nov 20, 2019
deeva1:
Why haven't you and your wife had sex for 2 months?

Probably because she never fancied him having sex with her. She has been a lesbian that only got married to save face.

It might not be his fault that they never had sex. Just saying
Re: Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone by sammhi(m): 9:09am On Nov 20, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
what else you think you can do but divorce the woman and find an amicable way to co-parent the child?! if you think you can force this woman to love you or be sexually attracted to you, then you are on a long thing bro.
Right thing to do
Don't ever listen to those saying pray for her , forgive her etc . She can't change ...women don't change ...

Re: Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone by Angeldada55(m): 9:10am On Nov 20, 2019
Your woman don turn *licky-licky* simple !!!

Wetin make we come do ?

As you come expose your sef now nko ?

Se, if you dey do her well ( digging deep ) she for no reason to dey lick even if pesin try initiate her into it.

The dick is meant for the puss ( and e sweet pass )

Dick + puss = belle ( pikin ) ✅
Puss + puss = pussycat
Dick + Dick = dickhead

Hit like if you dey do your woman well...

Re: Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone by BlackPantherCri: 9:12am On Nov 20, 2019
chigoizie7:
She has been a lesbian tey tey. Marrying you was just a way of covering up,

Btw I don’t know why people’s hate telling others the simple truth.

See them telling him that it is his fault that his wife is with another woman.

Who does that?

She's not a lesbian. She's bisexual.

We have a very few lesbians in naija. Most girls are bisexual. They enjoy the best of both worlds
Re: Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone by drginger(f): 9:13am On Nov 20, 2019
Sunnycliff:
Seem like we now overhype war room.

Is it every one that can go that room?

Thank you! The hype is too much,, i couldn't wait to see the movie, and yes the movie is okay and the message was clear, but i was left asking myself is this it? All the hype!
Its VERY important to pray but no be say u go jus come dey tell person to go watch war room to solve his lesbian wife's problem. There is a place for prayer, another place for communication and commitment.

Re: Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone by purplekayc(m): 9:13am On Nov 20, 2019
There are people like this in Nigeria both male and female but they're hiding and pretending
Re: Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone by Adakintroy2: 9:14am On Nov 20, 2019
Muyiwaipere:
This is the main reason I advise spouse not to check each other phone that's privacy... Forget Africa culture that you can read or go through each others chat...you would just give yourself hypertension.

If eyes no see body no go spoil

We are talking about you partner here in oath. It's better the thing break up and the person choose either partner and be undecided.

Many times when breakup occur them go see that other person them DE carry body give no need them. Some people are just thieves. Then prefer to thieves the thing chop than buy am whole.
Re: Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone by Erastuslove: 9:14am On Nov 20, 2019
bros e be like lesbian matter o.... that na small thing na you can handle it use ur brain

Newlywed Horrified To Discover Husband Has A Micropenis / Nigerian Men & 'Come To My House' Syndrome / Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered.