Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,984 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. (62382 Views)

Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago / A Nairalander's 4th Wedding Anniversary. See Before And After Photos / Photos Of A Man And His Adorable Triplet Daughters Who All Look Like Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by Buzzapper: 5:59pm On Sep 20, 2022
Before and after photos of entertainment journalist, Habeeb Babatunde, now Noni Salma, a transgender after moving to the US.

15 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by Chnbanc: 6:01pm On Sep 20, 2022
Spits..
U deserves to be chained in my kingdom
For 278yrs

192 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by Buzzapper: 6:02pm On Sep 20, 2022
More pictures

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by Kobojunkie: 6:06pm On Sep 20, 2022
Buzzapper:
Before and after photos of entertainment journalist, Habeeb Babatunde, now Noni Salma, a transgender after moving to the US.
Looks pretty! undecided

That is a pretty good looking transformation if you ask me, even with not so much makeup. undecided

133 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by Kooldon(f): 6:08pm On Sep 20, 2022
This one no get soft ass at all at all May our dear men not carry a fellow man put for house as wife out of ignorance,

216 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by Righteousness2(m): 6:10pm On Sep 20, 2022
The devil is a very wicked being.

He is sowing the seed of confusion in the mind of many men and ladies today , thereby rupturing the mental faculty of humanity.
All he is after is the Destruction of the soul of humanity.

Transgenderism is at odd with God and Science.
It is Evil, abomination and Wickedness before God and man.
It will guarantee you Hell.
Repent and run to JESUS Christ. He is ever willing to make you whole again.

246 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by Mathematricks: 6:15pm On Sep 20, 2022
shocked So how did shim grow boobs?

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by Kooldon(f): 6:21pm On Sep 20, 2022
This one no get soft ass at all at all May our dear men not carry a fellow man put for house as wife out of ignorance,

5 Likes

Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by kkins25(m): 6:22pm On Sep 20, 2022
Dear lord, deliver me from Gbola in disguise of puna

122 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by Kooldon(f): 6:23pm On Sep 20, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by Kooldon(f): 6:23pm On Sep 20, 2022

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by JASONjnr(m): 6:23pm On Sep 20, 2022
I wonder how a man will want another man to use a rocky dick to be puncturing their anus.....

Not as if you're going to have a pvssy....But having a female body with a fallen d*CK beneath your thighs..... Total nonsense...

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by Kobojunkie: 6:27pm On Sep 20, 2022
JASONjnr:
I wonder how a man will want another man to use a rocky dick to be puncturing their anus.....

Not as if you're going to have a pvssy....But having a female body with a fallen d*CK beneath your thighs..... Total nonsense...
You are simply clueless about these things aren't you now? undecided

41 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by MufasaLion: 6:31pm On Sep 20, 2022
She's beautiful. That's a wonderful transformation.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by MufasaLion: 6:35pm On Sep 20, 2022
Kooldon:
This one no get soft ass at all at all
May our dear men not carry a fellow man put for house as wife out of ignorance,

Does that look like a man to you?

2 Likes

Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by JASONjnr(m): 6:46pm On Sep 20, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You are simply clueless about these things aren't you now? undecided

About transgender?

My thoughts exactly.....How a grown man will want to trans into another gender but the genital intact? What's the essence?

25 Likes

Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by Kobojunkie: 6:47pm On Sep 20, 2022
JASONjnr:
About transgender?

My thoughts exactly.....How a grown man will want to trans into another gender but the genital intact? What's the essence?
Who told you the genitals are "intact" in this particular case? undecided
Transgender is an umbrella term for persons whose gender identity, gender expression or behavior does not conform to that typically associated with the sex to which they were assigned at birth.

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by JASONjnr(m): 6:51pm On Sep 20, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Who told you the genitals are "intact" in this particular case? undecided

You can never create a pvssy....I've seen a video on YouTube and it's never like the original one and if they cut it off..it can never be undone. And they can never get pregnant.

I hope you're not mistaking them for transman...

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by Kobojunkie: 6:55pm On Sep 20, 2022
JASONjnr:
You can never create a pvssy....I've seen a video on YouTube and it's never like the original one and if they cut it off..it can never be undone. And they can never get pregnant.

I hope you're not mistaking them for transman...
Gender affirmation/reassignment surgeries are not as uncommon as you pretend
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_reassignment_surgery_(male-to-female)

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by maureensylvia(f): 7:36pm On Sep 20, 2022
Chineke nna

What is this world turning into

C'mon! That dude is handsome already... Y changing nau

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by ahnie: 7:46pm On Sep 20, 2022
Shim choice grin.
It's a free world.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 20, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Seriously you dey bust my head,lol

3 Likes

Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by ahnie: 8:02pm On Sep 20, 2022
Allahmuzayaf:

Seriously you dey bust my head,lol
Whu dey pursue you why you dey change sobriquet upandan

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 20, 2022
ahnie:

Whu dey pursue you why you dey change sobriquet upandan
Lol, nobody oo,how you take mark me sef?lol

2 Likes

Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by JASONjnr(m): 8:27pm On Sep 20, 2022
Kobojunkie:

You just don't get it....

There's nothing like real pvssy.....The stimulation and natural wetness that comes isn't there....And they can never have orgasm....

The process is a common one...the reassigned peels the penis sensitive skin and pushed it in and the urinary track is placed in a position that will make them urinate like a woman.....it's exactly what I was telling you....

Just imagine it...the penis is designed in a way that it will get sensation by constant throbbing and thrusting..... Reverse the process and see if the excitement will be there.

If you're a lady, imagine the kind of surgery you will have that a tampon is used to make you have a boner...

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by Kajaard: 8:34pm On Sep 20, 2022
His/Her/It's life, His/Her/It's Choice.

None of my business.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by Kobojunkie: 8:36pm On Sep 20, 2022
JASONjnr:
You just don't get it....

There's nothing like real pvssy.....The stimulation and natural wetness that comes isn't there....And they can never have orgasm....

The process is a common one...the reassigned peels the penis sensitive skin and pushed it in and the urinary track is placed in a position that will make them urinate like a woman.....it's exactly what I was telling you....

Just imagine it...the penis is designed in a way that it will get sensation by constant throbbing and thrusting..... Reverse the process and see if the excitement will be there.
If you're a lady, imagine the kind of surgery you will have that a tampon is used to make you have a boner...
All these seem mòre like ideas you have conveniently fed yourself in order to keep you from maybe wanting to sample some of the many transgenders you are maybe aware of out there. undecided

News flash- Vaginas don't all look exactly the same in much the same that joysticks don't all look exactly the same. As for orgasm, that doesn't always happen for all. As for what you refer to as wetness, why do you think lubricants are a business? undecided

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by Reinamaria(f): 8:38pm On Sep 20, 2022
I wonder how many procedures he had to do to become she. undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by care4you: 8:53pm On Sep 20, 2022
She's more pretty than siofra, virginprincess, ahnie and maureensylvia ....

Men are beautiful Sha!

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by Helpout12345: 9:53pm On Sep 20, 2022
For people arguing about Trans surgery and what to expect after the surgery. Read below

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/326590

2 Likes

Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by Freelane33(m): 10:34pm On Sep 20, 2022
He go still get dick

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone / His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. / Woman Smashes Her Husband's Car Windscreen After She Was Beaten By Him (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.