Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Beautiful Fat Lady With Big Tummy & Big Hips Shows Her Dance Moves (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Fat Lady With Big Tummy & Big Hips Shows Her Dance Moves (photos) (8397 Views)

Lovely Lady With Very Wide Hips Shows Her Latest Dance Moves On Stage (video) / Young Lady With Big Hips Causes Commotion Online After These Her Photos Went Vir / I'm Fat, I Have Cellulite, Folds, Big Tummy & Stretch Marks - Nigerian Lady (pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Fat Lady With Big Tummy & Big Hips Shows Her Dance Moves (photos) by hugelyendowed: 11:29pm On Nov 19, 2019

Re: Beautiful Fat Lady With Big Tummy & Big Hips Shows Her Dance Moves (photos) by padi94(m): 11:38pm On Nov 19, 2019
Front page material,
Re: Beautiful Fat Lady With Big Tummy & Big Hips Shows Her Dance Moves (photos) by majamajic(m): 11:54pm On Nov 19, 2019
sack
Re: Beautiful Fat Lady With Big Tummy & Big Hips Shows Her Dance Moves (photos) by Offpoint: 12:10am On Nov 20, 2019
The day i shared taxi back seat with 2 women of this caliber... that was the day i truly understood why Jesus wept.
when they finally alighted, i heard the chair made a joyous sounds of appreciation to God

To those guys who love big nyansh...this is no longer nyansh, but a container.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Fat Lady With Big Tummy & Big Hips Shows Her Dance Moves (photos) by WorWorBoy: 12:38am On Nov 20, 2019
Op,what is beautiful about this hippopotamus?

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Fat Lady With Big Tummy & Big Hips Shows Her Dance Moves (photos) by Nobody: 3:55am On Nov 20, 2019
Offpoint:
the day i share taxi back seat with 2 women of this caliber... that was the day i truly understood why Jesus wept.
when they finally alighted, i heard the chair made a joyous sounds of appreciation to God
u share taxi with a woman wey size like this? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked wich space u come see come siddon? grin grin grin grin.person like this go fill the whole backseat of the car and her type of frame no go fit enter the frontseat.knowing the way commercial drivers dey act for benin if dem see person like this dem no go gree stop and if na na private taxi d guy go ask for double d money in case her weight scatter the alignment of the vehicle cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Beautiful Fat Lady With Big Tummy & Big Hips Shows Her Dance Moves (photos) by Offpoint: 6:11am On Nov 20, 2019
lefulefu:
u share taxi with a woman wey size like this? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked wich space u come see come siddon? grin grin grin grin.person like this go fill the whole backseat of the car and her type of frame no go fit enter the frontseat.knowing the way commercial drivers dey act for benin if dem see person like this dem no go gree stop and if na na private taxi d guy go ask for double d money in case her weight scatter the alignment of the vehicle cheesy
gringrin na in-between dem put me o and i was literally LOST IN BETWEEN.
I felt like a babygrin
Re: Beautiful Fat Lady With Big Tummy & Big Hips Shows Her Dance Moves (photos) by jom28gy(m): 6:27am On Nov 20, 2019
chai! where can I find them
Re: Beautiful Fat Lady With Big Tummy & Big Hips Shows Her Dance Moves (photos) by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 01, 2020
lefulefu:
This one is too much
Local man cannot can grin cheesy
Re: Beautiful Fat Lady With Big Tummy & Big Hips Shows Her Dance Moves (photos) by shantti(m): 5:27pm On Dec 01, 2020
Offpoint:

gringrin na in-between dem put me o and i was literally LOST IN BETWEEN.
I felt like a babygrin

grin grin grin
wahala for who come lost in between two worlds
wahala for who come dey between the devil and the deep blue sea.
But there is a wise saying by elders ”If you are stuck between two great evils, choose the lesser one"

(1) (Reply)

Places To Find A Virgin Woman. / Crazy How Girls Went From Covering The Breast To Covering Only The Nipples / How To Cope With Aggressive Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.