Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,100 members, 7,828,845 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Alibaba Reacts To Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes And Her Mother - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alibaba Reacts To Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes And Her Mother (61484 Views)

PHOTOS: Khafi Speaks At Queens College / Alibaba Shares The Rules Guiding Female Students At Queens College UK / Bovi Calls Out Student Who Stole His Tin Of Milk 24 Years Ago In School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alibaba Reacts To Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes And Her Mother by Randy111(m): 11:27am On Nov 20, 2019
A couple of years from now, mother and child will be competing for LovePeddler award of the year. Shameless mother of a little LovePeddler

2 Likes

Re: Alibaba Reacts To Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes And Her Mother by SalamRushdie: 11:27am On Nov 20, 2019
You never see this man LovePeddler react on killing of Innocent voters by the govt but when it comes to irrelevant matters like this you will the Agbaya start talking

2 Likes

Re: Alibaba Reacts To Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes And Her Mother by johnkay1(m): 11:28am On Nov 20, 2019
Noted
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes And Her Mother by Ginaz(f): 11:29am On Nov 20, 2019
But the mother and her child didn’t do well let’s truth be told.

I remembered my schools days with feelings of Joy. During my school days you dared not even be seen with a lipstick on. There was a girl who rubbed marykay on her face to school, our principle saw her and called her out to stand in front of the assembly. She used the white shirt uniform on the student to wiped off the marykay from her face and by the time she was done her shirt uniform was stained with muddy color and she was very ashamed to even come down from the podium.

Let there be discipline!!! At that age I knew nothing about lashes or nails . Children these days wanna grow before their time. What help would the eyelashes do for her in the class? undecided

She’s very stupid . If she were my child na seriou cane she go chop.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alibaba Reacts To Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes And Her Mother by Sijo01(f): 11:30am On Nov 20, 2019
The mom also fixed lashes. It runs in the family.

Like mother, like daughter.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alibaba Reacts To Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes And Her Mother by debossng: 11:31am On Nov 20, 2019
Mother care
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes And Her Mother by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 20, 2019
LyfeJennings:
That woman is a TERRIBLE MOTHER

clearly sees her child as a future sex worker for her retirement pension

3 Likes

Re: Alibaba Reacts To Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes And Her Mother by MrBONE2(m): 11:34am On Nov 20, 2019
SURElee:
The school has rules and rules must be adhered to. If the mother attacked security. Her child should be suspended so that they can both stay home and be fixing lashes. What a shameless mother.

I saw the video, grin

The SiSi Mother too even Fixed Eye Lashes grin

3 Likes

Re: Alibaba Reacts To Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes And Her Mother by Randy111(m): 11:36am On Nov 20, 2019
taiwoawoniyi:
To me, three parties are at fault:

1) The student. She must have known the rules and regulations, and yet she flouted them. But her fault is minimal. She should have been ordered by the school to wash off her make up. No harm done.

2) The mother, perhaps, has the greatest fault; displaying her gra gra nature. There should be respect for law and order. She obviously can't live in saner climes which have respect for law n' order. She was just displaying her folly to the world.

2) The teachers who were involved in the altercation. They shoulda resolved the situation peacefully, without having the audacity to video such. There is a sane way of doing things. They just compromised the school. They should be suspended immediately.

You are right in the number one not two u listed but for the number 3, if not for the video evidence how else would they have proved this in the case of the woman coming to say she went there to find out why she was sent home and the security assaulted her. This kind of woman is capable of telling lies but thank God for the video. At least we know who assaulted who.

4 Likes

Re: Alibaba Reacts To Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes And Her Mother by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:36am On Nov 20, 2019
una think say the girl no know wetin she dey do? grin

prospective big boys meat.
we dey wait for u, my dear.
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes And Her Mother by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:37am On Nov 20, 2019
isthatso:

clearly sees her child as a future sex worker for her retirement pension
.. Hmmm. Uppercut.

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Reacts To Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes And Her Mother by tooth4tooth: 11:37am On Nov 20, 2019
May wisdom never depart from you Alibaba.

Soon enough,you will see some so called celebrities with 'dwindling career' using her to flood the social media in order to attract cheap popularity.
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes And Her Mother by Orpe7(m): 11:38am On Nov 20, 2019
This one wey fit don dey chop bolaji gbola

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Reacts To Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes And Her Mother by MrBONE2(m): 11:41am On Nov 20, 2019
taiwoawoniyi:

2) The teachers who were involved in the altercation. They shoulda resolved the situation peacefully, without having the audacity to video such. There is a sane way of doing things. They just compromised the school. They should be suspended immediately.

Too late it had already been telecast all over social media and BoneBeings are currently watching itgrin

Re: Alibaba Reacts To Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes And Her Mother by drololaaof: 11:42am On Nov 20, 2019
Politics have spoil things, madam thatcher the mother ,but PM Margaret Thatcher is not as bad ooh ,whoever marry this lady will have his head broken by the mother.
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes And Her Mother by tofolo(m): 11:43am On Nov 20, 2019
Jasen1:

That's the fake one
Ok na.
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes And Her Mother by LollipopCandy(f): 11:44am On Nov 20, 2019
SURElee:
The school has rules and rules must be adhered to. If the mother attacked security. Her child should be suspended so that they can both stay home and be fixing lashes. What a shameless mother.

Seriously o I don't understand parents of these days. Imagine me at my current age, although I'm still staying with my parents, even when I manage to fix nails in the house, my parents will be looking at me very suspiciously. Na me go begin explain that I'm trying to grow my natural nails, because I'm a horrible nail biter and they know. That is the only reason they evn manage to let me.
If it's lashes, hmm that one is gogbe. I will just be using lashes that I can use and remove myself dame day when I come back from the event I used it for. Or I fix extremely short ones.

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Reacts To Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes And Her Mother by danot1030: 11:45am On Nov 20, 2019
Looking at the slay queen and her mother one could notice at one glance that they are from the over national average HIV infested region.

The woman is simply preparing her daughter for the trade they best know to do in that region "olosho". They have there daughters in all the brothels in every part of the country.

2 Likes

Re: Alibaba Reacts To Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes And Her Mother by PeacenLove2: 11:46am On Nov 20, 2019
taiwoawoniyi:

1) The student. She must have known the rules and regulations, and yet she flouted them. But her fault is minimal. She should have been ordered by the school to wash off her make up. No harm done.

2) The mother, perhaps, has the greatest fault; displaying her gra gra nature. There should be respect for law and order. She obviously can't live in saner climes which have respect for law n' order. She was just displaying her folly to the world.

I like your take on the issue. But did you hear where the woman said the security man pushed her? I don't know why our people are so aggressive, the antisocial behaviour that we have that hinders us from being able to interact with minimal conflict.

This should have been a simple matter. The girl is young and the mother shouldn't have brought her to school looking like that, rules are rules but to get to a point where you are physically assaulting both mother and daughter, it is absolutely disgraceful, coming from a citadel of learning. I don't know who the woman that was talking at the end of the video is, the one insisting the security should pull the girl's face up so she could take her picture well and stuff. That's the face of ignorance. I hope she is not a teacher because she has nothing valuable to teach.

And to those already sexualizing her because of her lashes, naming her prostitutes, I hope she grows up someday to prove you all wrong. Wearing make up or not does not determine your nature. Our people need to stop being ignorant, it is no longer cute. The world has left us far behind. Let's focus our energies on positive things. Throwing shades out of frustrations haven't gotten us anywhere. Ire oooo.

4 Likes

Re: Alibaba Reacts To Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes And Her Mother by NwAmaikpe(f): 11:50am On Nov 20, 2019
tofolo:
welcome back.... grin
You getting it wrong. This a fake account
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes And Her Mother by robertmugabe: 11:50am On Nov 20, 2019
NwAmaikpe:
People are now becoming bolder in embracing immoralities this days

Madam there is nothing immoral about fixing eye lashes... Morals is subjective and so varies in definition from individual to individual...

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Reacts To Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes And Her Mother by badmrkt(m): 11:52am On Nov 20, 2019
NwAmaikpe:
People are now becoming bolder in embracing immoralities this days
'THESE' ✓
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes And Her Mother by Josh44s(m): 11:54am On Nov 20, 2019
majamajic:
the girl can't wait !!

Ah swear bro! She can’t to start doing doggystyle and acrobatic style. Wasted generation

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Reacts To Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes And Her Mother by Modernist: 11:54am On Nov 20, 2019
SURElee:
The girl can't grow to be a law abiding citizens of she continues like this.

2 Likes

Re: Alibaba Reacts To Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes And Her Mother by midnighter(f): 11:56am On Nov 20, 2019
robertmugabe:

Madam there is nothing immoral about fixing eye lashes... Morals is subjective and so varies in definition from individual to individual...

She shouldnt be fixing it to school na... for a teenage girl it should just be for special occasions like her birthday or for Christmas

Those things should be taken gradually..no need to rush

What is a baby like that doing with eyelashes at school She is there to learn and not to be distracted by unnecessary frivolities

3 Likes

Re: Alibaba Reacts To Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes And Her Mother by gabicon: 11:58am On Nov 20, 2019
One of the biggest problems we have in Nigeria is our inability to honor agreements. This problem cuts across all cadre of the society, The government sign contracts and terminate it midway,

The other day, a law school graduate who had signed that she will adhere to all the rules and regulations of the bar, decided those rules were against her religion, Why then did you sign that you will adhere to them when you knew it was against your religion?

Then some corps members decided that they would wear skirts instead of the stipulated NYSC uniform, they also signed during the documentation process before they were given uniforms that they will adhere to all the rules and regulations.

Now slay queen who is under contract with the prestigious Queen's college decides to fix artificial beautifications, even when she knows it's against the rules and regulations of the school and sweet mother reinforces the bad behavior.

A people that make laws and do not adhere to them are people that are doomed to confusion. A people that tolerate the breaking of rules and regulations are a people neck-deep in chaos. A people who do not bear the consequences for their actions and inactions are people already drowning in failure.

God can not help us again any more than he already has, its time we start adhering to rules and regulation, stop being tolerant to those that misbehave and ensure that people face the consequences for their actions.

2 Likes

Re: Alibaba Reacts To Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes And Her Mother by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 20, 2019
If her class teacher start to Bleep her now dey go blame d man say he Bleep his daughter's mate
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes And Her Mother by tofolo(m): 12:00pm On Nov 20, 2019
NwAmaikpe:

You getting it wrong. This a fake account
ok na
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes And Her Mother by JayPeeOham: 12:01pm On Nov 20, 2019
GogobiriLalas:
This is what Yorubas call ojukokoro shocked

Insect eye! grin

The girl in a hurry to enjoy what the mother is enjoying grin

What a slay mother (Queen) can do, a slay daughter (an upcoming slay Queen) can do over!! grin
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes And Her Mother by codedguy1(m): 12:02pm On Nov 20, 2019
taiwoawoniyi:

Also the security men, holding the girl and raising her face forcefully for the video.
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes And Her Mother by TwoBottles: 12:02pm On Nov 20, 2019
tofolo:
welcome back.... grin

That's not the real NwaAmaikpe
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes And Her Mother by Enwhen(m): 12:03pm On Nov 20, 2019
Tundemuttee:
Slay mama... grin

Alibaba self no get sense ....you people should stop stigmatising that girl...that little girl is learning fast from the society , and has completely forgotten what she is going to school for because the school is all girls , as such , who is she now doing it for ...u people fail to ask yourself this question that's why u are also getting it wrong... I have expected that issue to be treated in the principal's office not at the gate...and those security men needs to be sack for been unprofessional by insulting the little girl with foul languages which aggravated everything,. may poverty not kill them because they are old enough to father that girl, I have expected them to advice her , and if she refuses, take her to the principal's office...some of those security operatives insulting that girl, their girls child are roaming the street already sleeping with boys because they don't know to handle girl child.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cleavage-Baring Lady At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party Has Got People Talking / Fela With His Pet Donkey Named "Yakubu Gowon" (Throwback Photo) / Bimbo Oshin’s Husband & Their Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.