Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Alibaba Reacts To Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes And Her Mother - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alibaba Reacts To Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes And Her Mother (61482 Views)

PHOTOS: Khafi Speaks At Queens College / Alibaba Shares The Rules Guiding Female Students At Queens College UK / Bovi Calls Out Student Who Stole His Tin Of Milk 24 Years Ago In School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alibaba Reacts To Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes And Her Mother by nduchucks: 12:04pm On Nov 20, 2019
Ignorance and ingredients. angry
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes And Her Mother by tofolo(m): 12:06pm On Nov 20, 2019
TwoBottles:

That's not the real NwaAmaikpe
Ok na undecided
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes And Her Mother by midnighter(f): 12:08pm On Nov 20, 2019
Enwhen:
Alibaba self no get sense ....you people should stop stigmatising that girl...that little girl is learning fast from the society , and has completely forgotten what she is going to school for because the school is all girls , as such , who is she now doing it for ...u people fail to ask yourself this question that's why u are also getting it wrong... I have expected that issue to be treated in the principal's office not at the gate...and those security men needs to be sack for been unprofessional by insulting the little girl with foul languages which aggravated everything,. may poverty not kill them because they are old enough to father that girl, I have expected them to advice her , and if she refuses, take her to the principal's office...some of those security operatives insulting that girl, their girls child are roaming the street already sleeping with boys because they don't know to handle girl child.

Hmm...it seems you'd make/are making a good father..thank God (m) can still reason like this...

2 Likes

Re: Alibaba Reacts To Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes And Her Mother by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:09pm On Nov 20, 2019
Soon they will be wearing high heels, miniskirt, lip stick and they will be blaming a male teacher for zipping down towards their daughter. Konji dey worry that girl and she show her frustration
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes And Her Mother by TimmyAde1: 12:11pm On Nov 20, 2019
When your momma was a runs gal.
This is what happens..
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes And Her Mother by Mutemenot(m): 12:15pm On Nov 20, 2019
majamajic:
the girl can't wait !!

Why would she wait when her mother is the general overseer shocked
By 2030 Naija 'll be like a non cultured state
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes And Her Mother by robertmugabe: 12:15pm On Nov 20, 2019
midnighter:

She shouldnt be fixing it to school na... for a teenage girl it should just be for special occasions like her birthday or for Christmas

Those things should be taken gradually..no need to rush

What is a baby like that doing with eyelashes at school She is there to learn and not to be distracted by unnecessary frivolities

You're correct, eye lashes in a teenage official academic environment is somehow...cheers

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Reacts To Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes And Her Mother by CuriousX: 12:18pm On Nov 20, 2019
tofolo:
welcome back.... grin

This is the fake handle. The real one has two A's spelt NwaAmaikpe
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes And Her Mother by chriscrosss(m): 12:23pm On Nov 20, 2019
Think before you talk...how can a girl in college disobey the rules of a school..common, the girl should be sent back home... If she is your relative, you will applaud her, if she is not,you will criticize her..the truth be told...this is bizarre... Alibaba is old enough to be your father, role model and your benefactor..
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes And Her Mother by Tulsaguy: 12:24pm On Nov 20, 2019
The school should show some balls, expel her ass & sue the mother for assault.
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes And Her Mother by Pain(m): 12:27pm On Nov 20, 2019
How the Mighty are Fallen. The One time Great Queens College is now a House of Harlots. A Harbinger of H.o.r.n.y Girls.
All Hail Mother MERRY
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes And Her Mother by 12inchess: 12:27pm On Nov 20, 2019
And if she wears lashes nko. Nigerians are just so backward.As long as it's not indecent or written down i the school rules. The main problem with Nigerians is that they leave the big problems and run after the little ones. That girl looks like she is in senior secondary school. Why would one useless security guard be maltreating her. The same security guard that will be trying to get into the young girl's pants.
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes And Her Mother by Eliz24(f): 12:28pm On Nov 20, 2019
This shouldn't even get here, what are the teachers and principal doing? When does correcting students become the role of the security man? People do worse than this in secondary school and when they are caught, they are disciplined by the school. So what's the fuss about, she is an adolescent for crying out loud, if the school thinks it is wrong then the teacher and principal should discipline her not the internet.

4 Likes

Re: Alibaba Reacts To Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes And Her Mother by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 20, 2019
PeacenLove2:

I like your take on the issue. But did you hear where the woman said the security man pushed her? I don't know why our people are so aggressive, the antisocial behaviour that we have that hinders us from being able to interact with minimal conflict.

This should have been a simple matter. The girl is young and the mother shouldn't have brought her to school looking like that, rules are rules but to get to a point where you are physically assaulting both mother and daughter, it is absolutely disgraceful, coming from a citadel of learning. I don't know who the woman that was talking at the end of the video is, the one insisting the security should pull the girl's face up so she could take her picture well and stuff. That's the face of ignorance. I hope she is not a teacher because she has nothing valuable to teach.

And to those already sexualizing her because of her lashes, naming her prostitutes, I hope she grows up someday to prove you all wrong. Wearing make up or not does not determine your nature. Our people need to stop being ignorant, it is no longer cute. The world has left us far behind. Let's focus our energies on positive things. Throwing shades out of frustrations haven't gotten us anywhere. Ire oooo.

I haven't watched the video, and I might not. Such displays irk me; I haven't watched FUTA's assault too. I just deduced what happened, hence my partial conclusion.

Those sexualizing her are dimwits jare. A teen child has the tendency to experiment and push boundaries. It's normal.

Maybe I'll watch the video. But then again, even if mother was being childish, the school should've responded with maturity. Two wrongs don't really make a right.

BTW, everybody is angry in Naija...maybe that's why we are so aggressive. Hehe.

Ire o

3 Likes

Re: Alibaba Reacts To Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes And Her Mother by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 20, 2019
codedguy1:

Also the security men, holding the girl and raising her face forcefully for the video.

I haven't watched the video, but that security man should be charged for assault bikonu
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes And Her Mother by Chrisoris: 12:35pm On Nov 20, 2019
Can you review the 3 point again..am finding it difficult to understand this point judging from the video..From the video I watched the issue has Can you review the third point again?..am finding it difficult to understand this point judging from the video. From the video I watched the issue has started with the security personnel before the teaches approach the scene. In that case, the teachers were trying to save the security man first before responding to the main issue which the mother has refused to listen or talk to anyone and continue her molestation against the security man. what would have the teachers done differently?Person father oh Kai..
taiwoawoniyi:
To me, three parties are at fault:

1) The student. She must have known the rules and regulations, and yet she flouted them. But her fault is minimal. She should have been ordered by the school to wash off her make up. No harm done.

2) The mother, perhaps, has the greatest fault; displaying her gra gra nature. There should be respect for law and order. She obviously can't live in saner climes which have respect for law n' order. She was just displaying her folly to the world.

2) The teachers who were involved in the altercation. They shoulda resolved the situation peacefully, without having the audacity to video such. There is a sane way of doing things. They just compromised the school. They should be suspended immediately.
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes And Her Mother by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 20, 2019
MrBONE2:

Too late it had already been telecast all over social media and BoneBeings are currently watching itgrin

Ewo tun ni BoneBeings? nL winor kee me.

They forgot the golden rule of social media - The internet never forgets.
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes And Her Mother by Nobody: 12:40pm On Nov 20, 2019
Chrisoris:
Can you review the 3 point again..am finding it difficult to understand this point judging from the video..From the video I watched the issue has Can you review the third point again?..am finding it difficult to understand this point judging from the video. From the video I watched the issue has started with the security personnel before the teaches approach the scene. In that case, the teachers were trying to save the security man first before responding to the main issue which the mother has refused to listen or talk to anyone and continue her molestation against the security man. what would have the teachers done differently?Person father oh Kai..

I haven't watched the video. I'm making my comments based on deduction about what happened, hence, my judgement may not be whole.

But I really think that two wrongs don't make a right.
If the mom was furious, the teachers/security shoulda been mature.

Maybe I'll watch the video for myself. But such videos just make me angry at Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Reacts To Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes And Her Mother by Olanre05(f): 12:43pm On Nov 20, 2019
Best comment I have read so far, the mother should be given an award for her stupidity. The security man did his job very well and deserves an accolade. I don't support nonsense in any way.
Sirpaul:
If the girl's face had not gone viral for us to see, they will remove those lashes and deny that the girl was never on eye lashes, and you will end up punishing the security man for doing his job, this is Nigeria, even when you have evidence to prove a point people will still Denny, if you think the security man was wrong, none of you is right either, he knows the school rules and he was simply doing his job, and I'm sure he didn't record that video too, don't paint this wrong act by that woman with grammar, what is bad is bad.

2 Likes

Re: Alibaba Reacts To Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes And Her Mother by Rexnegro(m): 12:43pm On Nov 20, 2019
NwAmaikpe:
People are now becoming bolder in embracing immoralities this days
e remain small we go soon surpass Sodom and Gomorrah era.... wait and see
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes And Her Mother by announcement: 12:51pm On Nov 20, 2019
codedguy1:

Also the security men, holding the girl and raising her face forcefully for the video.

I believe the security officer and staffs have the right to take the pictures of the girl for evidence as long as the d girl is in Queens college Uniform at the time of d scene.

Those saying that the security officer pushed the parent of the students... habaaaa.____ I don't think the security officer will see a parent of a student and the next thing will be to push her. Maybe the woman in question was violent towards the security officer as evident in the video and in the process of defending himself the " push thing " happened...just saying though.
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes And Her Mother by dfrost: 12:55pm On Nov 20, 2019
robertmugabe:

Madam there is nothing immoral about fixing eye lashes... Morals is subjective and so varies in definition from individual to individual...

Moral is subjective? How please?
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes And Her Mother by basic901: 12:56pm On Nov 20, 2019
Run your business smarter, faster and more efficiently
with our customized inventory management system to suit your business requirements..
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes And Her Mother by tofolo(m): 12:58pm On Nov 20, 2019
CuriousX:

This is the fake handle. The real one has two A's spelt NwaAmaikpe
ok o
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes And Her Mother by lawbereau(m): 1:15pm On Nov 20, 2019
Tundemuttee:
Ace Nigerian comedian, Alibaba has reacted to the viral video of the mother of a Queen's College student fighting the security guards of the government-owned girl's secondary school for turning back her daughter who fixed eyelashes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miSz9JDh6Mw

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5EGL70HoPm/

https://www.musikpluz.xyz/2019/11/Alibaba-Reacts-As-Mother-Of-Queens-College-Student-Who-Fixed-Lashes-Attacks-School-Security.html

"Charity they say begins at home "so also is moral decadence. Yeye mother!!!
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes And Her Mother by F117nighthawk: 1:28pm On Nov 20, 2019
When u have a society that has lost immorality, rule of law and order, from the top as leaders to the bottom as followers, this is the result and what u get,no iota of shame and decency from many parents and the wards anymore,
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes And Her Mother by PeacenLove2: 1:32pm On Nov 20, 2019
codedguy1:

I wish I could unsee that part. It just breaks my heart to see a child treated like that, justifying that madness by any means possible. This is no way to right a little mistep. It just shows how morally handicapped some people can actually be. To think these people actually believe they are doing the right thing.

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Reacts To Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes And Her Mother by DexterousOne(m): 1:33pm On Nov 20, 2019
majamajic:
the girl can't wait !!

Wait for?
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes And Her Mother by DeRay98(m): 1:34pm On Nov 20, 2019
It's very likely that her mother doesn't have husband. No father in his right mind would allow his daughter to do such.
A wayward single mom pushing her daughter in her wayward ways ...

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Reacts To Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes And Her Mother by robertmugabe: 1:35pm On Nov 20, 2019
[quote author=dfrost post=84202266]

Moral is subjective? How please?[/quot

Bro, morality is a subjective value judgement from an individual point of view. What I see as wrongdoing based on my own sense of judgement may escape your own value judgement as being bad. Most morals are put forward based on subjective perception and not based on what is generally inherent to human. Take for instance, some people sees no dignity in woman hoeing arround, while some sees it as an alternative way for women to overcome the present economic onslaught in Nigeria. Women who engage in such act may not want to agree with u labeling it an immoral act. Wherever we finds ourselves and our sense of value orientation determines what we consider moral or immoral... Don't you know it will be immoral to legally marry your sister in this our society, whereas this is the best practises in some other clime beyond our immediate society...there is much to say but ah no get such time for now...bro pls manage this
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes And Her Mother by Sakes: 1:35pm On Nov 20, 2019
Share your Problems with the Professionals
Share any Problem with us, and get them resolved.

That is what we do at VISTACARE
And it's ABSOLUTELY FREE...

You deserve the right to be Happy too..!!!

Join the What's App link below to get Started:
https:///5ApZxUuA4P1F3YTBzbIIlJ
Or Send a text to the Contact No & Address below:
Vistacare24@gmail.com

Be Happy!!!

Re: Alibaba Reacts To Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes And Her Mother by robertmugabe: 1:36pm On Nov 20, 2019
dfrost:

Moral is subjective? How please?

Bro, morality is a subjective value judgement from an individual point of view. What I see as wrongdoing based on my own sense of judgement may escape your own value judgement as being bad. Most morals are put forward based on subjective perception and not based on what is generally inherent to human. Take for instance, some people sees no dignity in woman hoeing arround, while some sees it as an alternative way for women to overcome the present economic onslaught in Nigeria. Women who engage in such act may not want to agree with u labeling it an immoral act. Wherever we finds ourselves and our sense of value orientation determines what we consider moral or immoral... Don't you know it will be immoral to legally marry your sister in this our society, whereas this is the best practises in some other clime beyond our immediate society...there is much to say but ah no get such time for now...bro pls manage this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cleavage-Baring Lady At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party Has Got People Talking / Fela With His Pet Donkey Named "Yakubu Gowon" (Throwback Photo) / Bimbo Oshin’s Husband & Their Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.