Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Alibaba Reacts To Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes And Her Mother - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alibaba Reacts To Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes And Her Mother (61488 Views)

PHOTOS: Khafi Speaks At Queens College / Alibaba Shares The Rules Guiding Female Students At Queens College UK / Bovi Calls Out Student Who Stole His Tin Of Milk 24 Years Ago In School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alibaba Reacts To Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes And Her Mother by Enwhen(m): 1:39pm On Nov 20, 2019
midnighter:

Hmm...it seems you'd make/are making a good father..thank God (m) can still reason like this...

Yea, I will...thanks
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes And Her Mother by baumolina(m): 2:01pm On Nov 20, 2019
My heart goes to the husband, the kind beating he has been getting from that woman
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes And Her Mother by ceeceeuwa: 2:06pm On Nov 20, 2019
tofolo:
welcome back.... grin
That’s not the real NwaAmaikpe... check the spelling

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Reacts To Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes And Her Mother by codedguy1(m): 2:12pm On Nov 20, 2019
announcement:

I believe the security officer and staffs have the right to take the pictures of the girl for evidence as long as the d girl is in Queens college Uniform at the time of d scene.

Those saying that the security officer pushed the parent of the students... habaaaa.____ I don't think the security officer will see a parent of a student and the next thing will be to push her. Maybe the woman in question was violent towards the security officer as evident in the video and in the process of defending himself the " push thing " happened...just saying though.

Oga, uniform or no uniform the security man had no right to hold the girl in that manner talkless of forcefully raising her head up for the video.

Its wrong, totally wrong.

I totally agree with taiwoawoniyis post. I just added the security he left out.

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Reacts To Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes And Her Mother by Johans1991: 2:17pm On Nov 20, 2019
PeacenLove2:

I like your take on the issue. But did you hear where the woman said the security man pushed her? I don't know why our people are so aggressive, the antisocial behaviour that we have that hinders us from being able to interact with minimal conflict.

This should have been a simple matter. The girl is young and the mother shouldn't have brought her to school looking like that, rules are rules but to get to a point where you are physically assaulting both mother and daughter, it is absolutely disgraceful, coming from a citadel of learning. I don't know who the woman that was talking at the end of the video is, the one insisting the security should pull the girl's face up so she could take her picture well and stuff. That's the face of ignorance. I hope she is not a teacher because she has nothing valuable to teach.

And to those already sexualizing her because of her lashes, naming her prostitutes, I hope she grows up someday to prove you all wrong. Wearing make up or not does not determine your nature. Our people need to stop being ignorant, it is no longer cute. The world has left us far behind. Let's focus our energies on positive things. Throwing shades out of frustrations haven't gotten us anywhere. Ire oooo.
indiscipline is the reason why we are where we are.This are the types of girls that doesn't read in the universities but they want to pass .therefore they end up sleeping with every lecturer just to cut corners.

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Reacts To Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes And Her Mother by baysol: 2:29pm On Nov 20, 2019
SURElee:
The school has rules and rules must be adhered to. If the mother attacked security. Her child should be suspended so that they can both stay home and be fixing lashes. What a shameless mother.
Very simple. Like daughter like mother.

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Reacts To Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes And Her Mother by PeacenLove2: 2:31pm On Nov 20, 2019
Johans1991:
indiscipline is the reason why we are where we are.This are the types of girls that doesn't read in the universities but they want to pass .therefore they end up sleeping with every lecturer just to cut corners.

Figures.
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes And Her Mother by announcement: 2:40pm On Nov 20, 2019
codedguy1:

Oga, uniform or no uniform the security man had no right to hold the girl in that manner talkless of forcefully raising her head up for the video.

Its wrong, totally wrong.

I totally agree with taiwoawoniyis post. I just added the security he left out.

I don't see anything wrong in the security officer raising the girls face for photograph for evidence after breaking the school rules/ laws....he might have been ordered to do so by the authority.
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes And Her Mother by spoilerx: 2:44pm On Nov 20, 2019
Can somebody ask Ali Baba why his wife was fired from Heritage Bank ?

Bloody hypocrite !!!!!
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes And Her Mother by Sermwell(m): 2:47pm On Nov 20, 2019
12inchess:
And if she wears lashes nko. Nigerians are just so backward.As long as it's not indecent or written down i the school rules. The main problem with Nigerians is that they leave the big problems and run after the little ones. That girl looks like she is in senior secondary school. Why would one useless security guard be maltreating her. The same security guard that will be trying to get into the young girl's pants.
you get sense so?? if it is not written in the school's rules, why do you think she was prevented from entering the school?? if she's allowed, don't you think other students will copy from her?? if the security man is trying to get into the girls panties do you think he would have prevented her from entering the school?? Abeg make una dey reason well.

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Reacts To Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes And Her Mother by SaintLorenzo(m): 3:09pm On Nov 20, 2019
Overprotective parents raise the best liars.
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes And Her Mother by DSHADOWWALKER: 3:13pm On Nov 20, 2019
Ginaz:
But the mother and her child didn’t do well let’s truth be told.

I remembered my schools days with feelings of Joy. During my school days you dared not even be seen with a lipstick on. There was a girl who rubbed marykay on her face to school, our principle saw her and called her out to stand in front of the assembly. She used the white shirt uniform on the student to wiped off the marykay from her face and by the time she was done her shirt uniform was stained with muddy color and she was very ashamed to even come down from the podium.

Let there be discipline!!! At that age I knew nothing about lashes or nails . Children these days wanna grow before their time. What help would the eyelashes do for her in the class? undecided

She’s very stupid . If she were my child na seriou cane she go chop.

A round of applause for the principal,i guess she discovered d cure for ebola.And the girl with Marykay is the cause of the the fulani killings

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Reacts To Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes And Her Mother by freshbear(m): 3:40pm On Nov 20, 2019
robertmugabe:

Madam there is nothing immoral about fixing eye lashes... Morals is subjective and so varies in definition from individual to individual...
idiotic comment.morals is subjective?

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Reacts To Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes And Her Mother by freshbear(m): 3:47pm On Nov 20, 2019
[quote author=robertmugabe post=84203441][/quote Rubbish!
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes And Her Mother by Ijawwomaninoyo: 3:49pm On Nov 20, 2019
Someone said maybe she went for an occasion over the weekend, NO!
She is just rebelling and stubborn. It is obvious she fixed it to match the school uniform. Eyelashes are also detachable, they are not sewn but fixed with mild glue.
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes And Her Mother by freshbear(m): 3:52pm On Nov 20, 2019
robertmugabe:

Bro, morality is a subjective value judgement from an individual point of view. What I see as wrongdoing based on my own sense of judgement may escape your own value judgement as being bad. Most morals are put forward based on subjective perception and not based on what is generally inherent to human. Take for instance, some people sees no dignity in woman hoeing arround, while some sees it as an alternative way for women to overcome the present economic onslaught in Nigeria. Women who engage in such act may not want to agree with u labeling it an immoral act. Wherever we finds ourselves and our sense of value orientation determines what we consider moral or immoral... Don't you know it will be immoral to legally marry your sister in this our society, whereas this is the best practises in some other clime beyond our immediate society...there is much to say but ah no get such time for now...bro pls manage this

Rubbish!
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes And Her Mother by Ijawwomaninoyo: 3:58pm On Nov 20, 2019
TOPCRUISE:
Soon they will be wearing high heels, miniskirt, lip stick and they will be blaming a male teacher for zipping down towards their daughter. Konji dey worry that girl and she show her frustration

She has cut her skirt to mini already, she is not a first time offender.
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes And Her Mother by solidifi: 4:01pm On Nov 20, 2019
The young ash*wo girl and her old ash*wo mother had enough time to paint her face and fix eye lashes,
but had no time to iron her school uniform.

Well done ash*wo family. Good up bringing or down bringing. Take any one you like.
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes And Her Mother by ajl: 4:08pm On Nov 20, 2019
Maybe they are America returnees. This is Nigeria. Go to public schools in the US, most especially those in average income black neighbourhood. You go see tire.
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes And Her Mother by August21(m): 4:24pm On Nov 20, 2019
This is not what Queens college is known for. HERE is a QC student making the School proud:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVcrj2ucATg
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes And Her Mother by midnighter(f): 5:32pm On Nov 20, 2019
Enwhen:

Yea, I will...thanks

smiley
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes And Her Mother by toprealman: 7:13pm On Nov 20, 2019
Expulsion straight
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes And Her Mother by dfrost: 7:39pm On Nov 20, 2019
robertmugabe:

Bro, morality is a subjective value judgement from an individual point of view. What I see as wrongdoing based on my own sense of judgement may escape your own value judgement as being bad. Most morals are put forward based on subjective perception and not based on what is generally inherent to human. Take for instance, some people sees no dignity in woman hoeing arround, while some sees it as an alternative way for women to overcome the present economic onslaught in Nigeria. Women who engage in such act may not want to agree with u labeling it an immoral act. Wherever we finds ourselves and our sense of value orientation determines what we consider moral or immoral... Don't you know it will be immoral to legally marry your sister in this our society, whereas this is the best practises in some other clime beyond our immediate society...there is much to say but ah no get such time for now...bro pls manage this

Thanks for your submission. I really liked the manner you presented. Kudos to you.

Albeit, morality in all totality can't be subjective. Some might, some may not be. Take for instance - stealing. Stealing is stealing in all climes, same as rape too.

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Reacts To Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes And Her Mother by Facidio: 8:06pm On Nov 20, 2019
From the looks on that girls lips I can bet my balls that she has started sucking dicks for a living
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes And Her Mother by Oladeleodutayo: 8:56pm On Nov 20, 2019
it shows the level of moral and educational decadence in our country.Like mother Like daughter.
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes And Her Mother by robertmugabe: 9:13pm On Nov 20, 2019
dfrost:

Thanks for your submission. I really liked the manner you presented. Kudos to you.

Albeit, morality in all totality can't be subjective. Some might, some may not be. Take for instance - stealing. Stealing is stealing in all climes, same as rape too.

Of course, there is objective morality. But most morals are subjective. The case of rape, stealing and the rest is a case of objective morality. Every right thinking individual must empathise with any rape victim. We can empathise with her because we are all human and would have felt the same sadness if we were the one raped...therefore, the pain of rape is inherent to all human and therefore we can objectively say raping somebody is immoral... The same thing with stealing. But there are certain things that are peculiar to an individual and which are not inherent in others. E.g. Gay stuff. There are some people that sees nothing in lesbianism while some condemn it in totality. Our judgement depends on our sense of value of judgement as whether it is right or not... In fact, most morals from religion point of view are subjective...
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes And Her Mother by Shugavee(f): 9:15pm On Nov 20, 2019
SURElee:
The school has rules and rules must be adhered to. If the mother attacked security. Her child should be suspended so that they can both stay home and be fixing lashes. What a shameless mother.
i watched the video they were rough handling her daughter no mother would tolerate that. Yes she fixed lashes but that dont mean u harass n humiliate her in my presence? The mother wanted to take her home but they were dragging her . That’s not nice at all

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Reacts To Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes And Her Mother by Shugavee(f): 9:18pm On Nov 20, 2019
August21:
This is not what Queens college is known for. HERE is a QC student making the School proud:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVcrj2ucATg
Nonesense School u will continue to look for validation .. nemesis must catch up with you,, cause I see no reason u all posted it on line.. watch how God will disgrace u
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes And Her Mother by dfrost: 10:49pm On Nov 20, 2019
robertmugabe:

Of course, there is objective morality. But most morals are subjective. The case of rape, stealing and the rest is a case of objective morality. Every right thinking individual must empathise with any rape victim. We can empathise with her because we are all human and would have felt the same sadness if we were the one raped...therefore, the pain of rape is inherent to all human and therefore we can objectively say raping somebody is immoral... The same thing with stealing. But there are certain things that are peculiar to an individual and which are not inherent in others. E.g. Gay stuff. There are some people that sees nothing in lesbianism while some condemn it in totality. Our judgement depends on our sense of value of judgement as whether it is right or not... In fact, most morals from religion point of view are subjective...

At least now you are changing the narrative from all to some. Good to hear that. Shalom mate.
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes And Her Mother by 12inchess: 12:23am On Nov 21, 2019
Sermwell:

you get sense so?? if it is not written in the school's rules, why do you think she was prevented from entering the school?? if she's allowed, don't you think other students will copy from her?? if the security man is trying to get into the girls panties do you think he would have prevented her from entering the school?? Abeg make una dey reason well.
Do you have a copy of the school rules to know it's inside. Mumu. There is no difference between lashes and any other fashion women do. If the school doesn't prohibit it then u have no right to judge the girl. Not everyone with tattoo is yahoo boy and not everyone with lashes is Asha.wo. All these holier than thou people. His job is to secure the school and its premises not to be catching girls wearing lashes. That is the job of the school authorities. Im so glad the mother whooped his ass for being stupid.

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Reacts To Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes And Her Mother by Laren24(m): 1:21am On Nov 21, 2019
Every organization/institution have laid down rules and regulations to bring about smooth running of the place. Without this, how do the organization go about it day-to-day activities, how do the employees and other stakeholders in the organization/institution should behave.
The yoruba says, where there's no law: there is no sin. And without rules and regulations humans would just be living like the other animals.
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes And Her Mother by IamHonourable1: 11:43am On Nov 21, 2019
taiwoawoniyi:
To me, three parties are at fault:

1) The student. She must have known the rules and regulations, and yet she flouted them. But her fault is minimal. She should have been ordered by the school to wash off her make up. No harm done.

2) The mother, perhaps, has the greatest fault; displaying her gra gra nature. There should be respect for law and order. She obviously can't live in saner climes which have respect for law n' order. She was just displaying her folly to the world.

2) The teachers who were involved in the altercation. They shoulda resolved the situation peacefully, without having the audacity to video such. There is a sane way of doing things. They just compromised the school. They should be suspended immediately.
You have spoken based on the level of your reasoning.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cleavage-Baring Lady At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party Has Got People Talking / Bimbo Oshin’s Husband & Their Children / Fela With His Pet Donkey Named "Yakubu Gowon" (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.