Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,382 members, 7,853,697 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:54 PM

Pls I Need Your Opinion Women Don Too Much For Me Oh, - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls I Need Your Opinion Women Don Too Much For Me Oh, (700 Views)

“abi My Bad Character Don Too Much?” – Single Lady Laments State Of Loneliness / Public Opinion: Women Dating Younger Men In Nigeria / Opinion: Women Are The Reasons Men Treat Them Badly [My Experience] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Your Opinion Women Don Too Much For Me Oh, by Nwakanwa92(m): 1:57pm On Nov 20, 2019
pls I don't know how to write long story, so I will make it short,..I currently have 4 ladies that wants me to join them abroad ,one from US,Texas, one from ADELAIDE, Australia, one from MANITOBA Canada,and one from ,JOHANNESBURG south Africa, I met all of them on fb ,I mean my real Nigeria Facebook ,in fact I have all their WhatsApp number,im not a scammer either,but the truth is that these girls are all below 34 years,I'm confused cos the south African babe is most serious and beautiful and she's ready to sponsor everything ,infact she wanted to pay up to 2m in my account just for me to start my visa and join her..in Jo'burg, I'm afraid because I heard south is not safe for Nigerians, as for other ladies they're are all serious ,they even wanted to come to Nigeria soon to meet me but I'm just confuse... and before you bash me,I'm not poor and I'm not broke too,I'm into online freelancing and programming and I'm living fine..so I'm not a gold digger....so pls mature advise on what to do ,the Truth is that I want to leave this country as well.
Re: Pls I Need Your Opinion Women Don Too Much For Me Oh, by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 20, 2019
Nwakanwa92:
pls I don't know how to write long story, so I will make it short,..I currently have 4 ladies that wants me to join them abroad ,one from US,Texas, one from ADELAIDE, Australia, one from MANITOBA Canada,and one from ,JOHANNESBURG south Africa, I met all if them on fb ,I mean my real Nigeria Facebook ,in fact I have all their WhatsApp number,im not a scammer either,but the truth is that these girls are all below 34 hrs,I'm confused cos the south African babe is most serious and beautiful and she's ready to sponsor everything ,infact she wanted to pay up to 2m in my account just for me to start my visa and join her..in Jo'burg, I'm afraid because I heard south is not safe for Nigerians, as for other ladies they're are all serious ,they even wanted to come to Nigeria soon to meet me but I'm just confuse... and before you bash me,I'm not poor and I'm not broke too,I'm into online freelancing and programming and I'm living fine..so I'm not a gold digger....so pls mature advise on what to do ,the Truth is that I want to leave this country as well.
Oga pass one give me.... Or all of them. Problem solved. Just their names and we follow up
Re: Pls I Need Your Opinion Women Don Too Much For Me Oh, by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 20, 2019
Shibaraba:

Oga pass one give me.... Or all of them. Problem solved. Just their names and we follow up

Two of una no get shame

Re: Pls I Need Your Opinion Women Don Too Much For Me Oh, by donbachi(m): 2:01pm On Nov 20, 2019
one south African guy Don dey drag u come south Africa,to xenophobically kill u...to avenge Wetin some naija guys do him babes.
Re: Pls I Need Your Opinion Women Don Too Much For Me Oh, by Nwakanwa92(m): 2:03pm On Nov 20, 2019
EastGold:

Two of una no get shame
do I look like a broke guy in your eyes? well your opinion is allowed
Re: Pls I Need Your Opinion Women Don Too Much For Me Oh, by hisgrace090: 2:05pm On Nov 20, 2019
You better look for job first.
Re: Pls I Need Your Opinion Women Don Too Much For Me Oh, by Nwakanwa92(m): 2:07pm On Nov 20, 2019
oga I have job already I'm a programmer,besides I have different investments I don't need to mention here,so like I said ,I'm not hungry bro
Re: Pls I Need Your Opinion Women Don Too Much For Me Oh, by Auladimeji(m): 2:09pm On Nov 20, 2019
Nwakanwa92:
oga I have job already I'm a programmer,besides I have different investments I don't need to mention here,so like I said ,I'm not hungry bro
Audio people �‍�‍� everywhere
Re: Pls I Need Your Opinion Women Don Too Much For Me Oh, by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 20, 2019
Nwakanwa92:
do I look like a broke guy in your eyes? well your opinion is allowed
Comot dat windscreen for your face, you pass rat.
Re: Pls I Need Your Opinion Women Don Too Much For Me Oh, by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 20, 2019
be in control and not a sissy... u re not yet a man if u cant make critical choices and decisions. if u truly know ur purpose and u also know what u want, then there will be no need for this thread.

one word for a wise man.

2 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Your Opinion Women Don Too Much For Me Oh, by Nwakanwa92(m): 2:14pm On Nov 20, 2019
EastGold:

Comot dat windscreen for your face, you pass rat.

one thing is certain ,I'm not good in exchanging words with anyone ,but like I said I'm not broke,so if you continue to hate me from now till tomorrow ,I will still be chopping life .......

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Your Opinion Women Don Too Much For Me Oh, by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 20, 2019
Tell that south african chick to come over

(1) (Reply)

As Long As I'm President, Gay Marriage Will Not Happen / Sex Is For Married People Only / Frequency Of Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.