Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,996 members, 7,821,475 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Why Do Girls Lie To Their Boyfriend Thay They Are Virgin? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Lie To Their Boyfriend Thay They Are Virgin? (25588 Views)

7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend / 9 Ways Girls Display Jealousy When They See Their Boyfriend With Another Girl / 10 Common Excuses Ladies Mostly Give When Their Boyfriend Catch Them Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Lie To Their Boyfriend Thay They Are Virgin? by PHEESAYOUR(m): 9:12am On May 24, 2007
I just wonder what make girls lie to their boyfriend that they are virgin which they may not, do they think they will loose their boyfriend when he discover that thay they are no more a virgin?? or do they think the guy will never know one day?? And also what type of girls tell this lies (players i guess) I am curious, sad Please ppl in da hauz what's ya opinion on this matter??
Re: Why Do Girls Lie To Their Boyfriend Thay They Are Virgin? by moneytalks(m): 10:03am On May 24, 2007
I don't know how many people it had happened to but I pernonally have been a victim. The damn girl lied to me in the first instance that she has never done it, she even pretended she was scared, well when we got down to it I discoverd she was the one taking the led.hummmmm virgin indeed i said.Well she later confessed to my sister how often she had made love to her former boyfriend which she still does. What a shame.

Girls just do it to convince you that they are not as wayward as you think. one thing they don't know is that after so much wear and tear, they are always evidences left behind that something has happened there before.
Re: Why Do Girls Lie To Their Boyfriend Thay They Are Virgin? by utibem(m): 10:19am On May 24, 2007
Girls lie to their boyfriends that they are virgins because they are not truthful and straightforward.
Re: Why Do Girls Lie To Their Boyfriend Thay They Are Virgin? by afolayangs(m): 6:38pm On May 24, 2007
In the last 3 weeks i met like 4 girls(just friends) and of which on the first day we met, 2 of them without pressure or questions that have to do with virginity tell me hw they lost their virginity one is 20 and the other 2. The one that is even 20 lost hers like 3 weeks before we met.

But to me virginity should not be an issue in marriage or chosing a partner. Afterall it not a crime some of these girls are not all bad but they are just been unlucky
Re: Why Do Girls Lie To Their Boyfriend Thay They Are Virgin? by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 24, 2007
nor be virgins nigerian men dey find?
Re: Why Do Girls Lie To Their Boyfriend Thay They Are Virgin? by Merinoz(m): 2:26pm On May 25, 2007
Virgin or no virgin,the issue is that guys attach so much importance to virginity without being one themselves lol.I'm a guy ooo but I always love reality. I believe a girl should be honest about everything because sooner or later,the truth would come out.I wonder if a guy falls in love with virginity or with the girl in question.Even in marriage,is he getting married to virginity or his wife?.Even if she is not when a guy meets her,the important thing is for her to maintain her integrity and be herself.I don tire for this virginity issue sef.Abeg go jo! grin
Re: Why Do Girls Lie To Their Boyfriend Thay They Are Virgin? by fekuti: 6:23am On May 26, 2007
Here are some of my generalizations

reasons a girl might lie to you about her purity

She's a liar
Fear of being chastised or castigated
She's desperate for love
You're rich/ She's trying to exploit you
She's loose & she's trying to hook you
She wants to impress you
She's a bitch/a sucker 4 love
etc,

and do believe me she can fool you
they have those hymen-restoration surgeries here http://archive.gulfnews.com/articles/07/01/29/10100178.html
Re: Why Do Girls Lie To Their Boyfriend Thay They Are Virgin? by iice(f): 3:55pm On May 26, 2007
Because it's what their boyfriends want to hear or what they think their boyfriends want to hear. Because some have warped themselves into something else.
Re: Why Do Girls Lie To Their Boyfriend Thay They Are Virgin? by bantos(m): 4:18pm On May 26, 2007
Merinoz:

Virgin or no virgin,the issue is that guys attach so much importance to virginity without being one themselves lol.

More important things to think about
Re: Why Do Girls Lie To Their Boyfriend Thay They Are Virgin? by chiegemba(f): 5:26pm On May 26, 2007
This issue on virginity sef likes taking different forms each day "wonder y? anyways my own opinion is dat various girls loose there virginity in different ways. although some ways r unspeakable but dat doesnt mean it should be lied about and some girls dont even want 2 talk about it cos it brings back bad memories or rather traumatic while some girls loose it 4 pleasure only, , ,

But d major thing dat should be looked into is whether both people {couples 2 b} are compatible or not. Can a marriage survive various twists and turns?
I feel dat should b d most appropriate question on issues like this than rather about "Virginity".

Its all about girls/ women and their virginity but boys/men r very free to go around enjoyin life "they say". ok ooo. no wahala on dat. But its time d anatomical structure of a lady is over looked and more attention paid to d internal structure of what d lady is made up with.

Just thought i should finally reply 2 one of this "virginity posts" wink

Pls. no offense intended and i hope none taken by anyone grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Girls Lie To Their Boyfriend Thay They Are Virgin? by Maleeq(m): 10:30pm On May 26, 2007
I say this as a man, we men have our pride, ego! And we talk too!(Please, brothers I aint being a sissy here just answering the thread o!)

Knowing you are the first a girl has ever been with gives the feeling like your are the ALPHA MALE. While some men take this as a sign that the girl is innocent(sexually).

Girls seems to have noticed these facts and want the "man" to feel like a real man. So they tell him, "My cherry has never been popped!"

But for me sha, if the girl tells me she's a virgin(if she really really is a virgin) and I don't intend to have just a fling with her, I wont be poppin no cherry, because girls never forget their first time, and in this situation(fling), I WANT TO BE FORGOTTEN!
Re: Why Do Girls Lie To Their Boyfriend Thay They Are Virgin? by cuteass1(f): 12:57am On May 27, 2007
Maleeq:

But for me sha, if the girl tells me she's a virgin(if she really really is a virgin) and I intend to have just a fling with her, I wont be poppin no cherry, because girls never forget their first timeand in this situation(fling), I WANT TO BE FORGOTTEN!

kiss kiss God bless your soul wink
Re: Why Do Girls Lie To Their Boyfriend Thay They Are Virgin? by iice(f): 2:47am On May 27, 2007
LMAO!
Re: Why Do Girls Lie To Their Boyfriend Thay They Are Virgin? by Maleeq(m): 10:14am On May 27, 2007
@cute-ass

Dats the truth o! Or do girls forget their first time?
Re: Why Do Girls Lie To Their Boyfriend Thay They Are Virgin? by cuteass1(f): 10:26am On May 27, 2007
Maleeq:

@cute-ass

Dats the truth o! Or do girls forget their first time?

They don't ooh dearie, but some guys wouldn't give a damn, so its always "lips-smiling" when you see a guy who actually has a respect for what "virginity" stands for (its an irreversible act, why ruin the moment for the girl, when you know you're just a passer-by cry ) wink

But point of modification:
@ maleeq,
where you implying that you take advantage of "innocent" non-virgins?? shocked shocked
If yes, then you're as much an enemy as the rest ooh, sorry but if thats the case, i just have to withdarw the previous statement. angry
Re: Why Do Girls Lie To Their Boyfriend Thay They Are Virgin? by fekuti: 10:39am On May 27, 2007
what yeye respect?
so maleek is iconic since he chooses to bone cherry-less as opposed to virgin women.

wowzer
Re: Why Do Girls Lie To Their Boyfriend Thay They Are Virgin? by cuteass1(f): 10:46am On May 27, 2007
fekuti:

what yeye respect?
so maleek is iconic since he chooses to bone cherry-less as opposed to virgin women.

wowzer

@ fekuti

Why won't you call it "yeye", nonsense angry

Infact your comment is so lame, that i wouldn't forgive myself if i wasted more typing energy on you, so call it your lucky day wink

Go and pop more "innocent" cherries all in the name of fun, then come and let me pat you on your back, afterall "you're the man", rubbish.
Re: Why Do Girls Lie To Their Boyfriend Thay They Are Virgin? by fekuti: 10:58am On May 27, 2007
@ fekuti

Why won't you call it "yeye", nonsense

Infact your comment is so lame, that i wouldn't forgive myself if i wasted more typing energy on you, so call it your lucky day

Go and pop more "innocent" cherries all in the name of fun,  then come and  let me pat you on your back, afterall "you're the man", rubbish.
Where has your capacity for comprehension gone?
In fact why don't you come back and attempt to type a worthwhile response.
Your response is very lame, did you ever read my response, when was the last time you grazed a school complex.
"innocent cherries" - innocent koh, patience ni, pleaaaaaaaase.
You said maleek puts a smile on your face since he'd rather f.uck cherry-less women.  why don't you ask for his number while you're at it. don't pin it on me.
Re: Why Do Girls Lie To Their Boyfriend Thay They Are Virgin? by NymphoQin(f): 11:01am On May 27, 2007
buhahahaha them don finish me lmao  grin. which one be cherry less and cherry more again o?  grin
@topic
maybe some girls lie becos they feel being a virgin will make them appear innocent or goodie goodie lmao.
anyway no man should dare demand a virgin if he himself is not a virgin, all this macho crap don tire person grin
Re: Why Do Girls Lie To Their Boyfriend Thay They Are Virgin? by cuteass1(f): 11:19am On May 27, 2007
fekuti:

Where has your capacity for comprehension gone?
In fact why don't you come back and attempt to type a worthwhile response.
Your response is very lame, did you ever read my response, when was the last time you grazed a school complex.
"innocent cherries" - innocent koh, patience ni, pleaaaaaaaase.
You said maleek puts a smile on your face since he'd rather f.uck cherry-less women.  why don't you ask for his number while you're at it. don't pin it on me.

Believe me, I'm doing all fine here in my city, don't need no one's number. Don't suggest someone else's, and don't bother getting yours, wouldn't take it with a platter of gold included.

And maybe your area of understanding should be more broad Cos it seems you like to digest the ones that suit you best and throw up the rest, now if you'll be kind enough to jump down your high horse, maybe it'll be better for both of us.

Whats my business with what's going on in someone else's bedroom??
My 2cents is that if you're not interested in the girl (be it a virgin or non-virgin), stop making useless promises just to booze your ego. I don't have any respect for guys that take away girls' pride in the name of "having fun" angry

I commended him, because this was a virgin's thread, if i came across him making any other ridiculous "sexual" comments, I'll be glad to continue from there.
Sex as a whole is irreversible But honestly, the "virgin" aspect is even more irreversible, there's a test of virginity, but no test of whether you've slept with one or three!!
They usually say that once a girl has had sex with one, then it doesn't really matter how many others follow suit undecided , you see why the "virgin's" course is more heart-breaking??

I don't expect you to understand though wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Lie To Their Boyfriend Thay They Are Virgin? by fekuti: 11:20am On May 27, 2007
how does virgin equate to being innocent.
innocent cherry, wild cherry, corrupt cherry, ripe cherry.
a cherry is a cherry is a cherry
Re: Why Do Girls Lie To Their Boyfriend Thay They Are Virgin? by fekuti: 11:30am On May 27, 2007
I knew the prodigal daughter than ran off like a little buzzard would come crawling back.

Believe me, I'm doing all fine here in my city, don't need no one's number. Don't suggest someone else's, and don't bother getting yours, wouldn't take it with a platter of gold included.
Wouldn't have wanted you to have it.
And maybe your area of understanding should be more broad Cos it seems you like to digest the ones that suit you best and throw up the others, now if you'll be kind enough to jump down your high horse, maybe it'll e better for both of us.
Is it that time of the month?
Whats my business with what's going on in someone else's bedroom??
When did I venture to ask you about someone else's bedroom?
My 2cents is that if you're not interested in the girl (be it a virgin or non-virgin), stop making useless promises just to booze your ego.
Hey I can't disagree with you here.
I don't have any respect for guys that take away girls' pride in the name of "having fun"
In that case stop smiling at mufaat your idol.
I commended him, because this was a virgin's thread, if i came across him making any other ridiculous "sexual" comments, I'll be glad to continue from there.
That's very dumb, stop flopping.
It's okay to mess others over because they're non-virgins, but you want him to stay away from you because your first time is ooooh so precious.
Sex as a whole is irreversible But honestly, the "virgin" aspect is even more irreversible, there's a test of virginity, but no test of whether you've slept with one or three!!
You're very biased.
Are you saintish because your hymen is intact, ehn answer me, it seems that's what you're retorting to.
They usually say that once a girl has had sex with one, then it doesn't really matter how many others follow suit  , you see why the "virgin's" course is more heart-breaking??
No, I don't
You are very heart-breaking
Re: Why Do Girls Lie To Their Boyfriend Thay They Are Virgin? by cuteass1(f): 11:32am On May 27, 2007
fekuti:

how does virgin equate to being innocent.
innocent cherry, wild cherry, corrupt cherry, ripe cherry.
a cherry is a cherry is a cherry

For a minute i was almost ready to withdraw my statement of you broadening your area of understanding.

When i said "innocent", you should have noticed the two marks at both sides. I din't mean innocent in literal meaning. If the girl decides to make love to someone she finds fit, thats her cross and she's welcomed to be my guest. Afterall she will have to loose it to a human being sooner or later (with the right circumstances, its all good and well)

The ones i call "innocent", are the ones that are just being taken advantage of for the wrong reasons, or the ones that get Raped (i see it as their innocence being taken  away from them, thats just my opinion)

BTW, you don't have to take it, but i guess i falsely accused you, so I'm sorry sad Apology from my heart of hearts wink
Re: Why Do Girls Lie To Their Boyfriend Thay They Are Virgin? by cuteass1(f): 11:35am On May 27, 2007
fekuti:

I knew the prodigal daughter than ran off like a little buzzard would come crawling back.
Wouldn't have wanted you to have it.Is it that time of the month?When did I venture to ask you about someone else's bedroom?Hey I can't disagree with you here.In that case stop smiling at mufaat your idol.That's very dumb, stop flopping.
It's okay to mess others over because they're non-virgins, but you want him to stay away from you because your first time is ooooh so precious.You're very biased.
Are you saintish because your hymen is intact, ehn answer me, it seems that's what you're retorting to.No, I don't
You are very heart-breaking

Dind't make a word out of this whole post of yours, seems you were just playing with your keyboard becasue they all came out some what childish, sorry.
I won't answer that, and from where i'm seated, it seems like this discussion is more than ended, not interested in a chit-chat.

Just for the records, when i post, i throw my personal/private/sex life to the bush, I don't want to appear needing pity or otherwise, so believe it or not, it had nothing to do with me.

I like posting from a general sense and point of view, go check my posts wink
I feel "rape" is the worst crime on earth, come to think of it, I've never been Raped, so snap out of the trance dearie!!!
Re: Why Do Girls Lie To Their Boyfriend Thay They Are Virgin? by fekuti: 11:41am On May 27, 2007
For a minute i was almost ready to withdraw my statement of you broadening your area of understanding.

When i said "innocent", you should have noticed the two marks at both sides. I din't mean innocent in literal meaning. If the girl decides to make love to someone she finds fit, thats her cross and she's welcomed to be my guest. Afterall she will have to loose it to a human being sooner or later (with the right circumstances, its all good and well)

The ones i call "innocent", are the ones that are just being taken advantage of for the wrong reasons, or the ones that get attacked, (i see it as their innocence being taken  away from them, thats just my opinion)

BTW, you don't have to take it, but i guess i falsely accused you, so I'm sorry  Apology from my heart of hearts
lololol, this is very funny.
You are now implying that the quotation marks were symbolic of a connoted version of "innocent"
your logic is very flawed, but I won't bother.
for example, there are plenty girls out there getting jobbed for all the wrong reasons, the arent' all virgins.  get that through your skull.
you claim to care about the innocent girls being exploited while at the same time commending mufaat for doing exactly what you advise against.
Re: Why Do Girls Lie To Their Boyfriend Thay They Are Virgin? by fekuti: 11:47am On May 27, 2007
Dind't make a word out of this whole post of yours, seems you were just playing with your keyboard becasue they all came out some what childish, sorry.
In that case why did you bother responding.
Why don't you more carefully reveal that you don't understand abc.
I won't answer that, and from where i'm seated, it seems like this discussion is more than ended, not interested in a chit-chat.
What gives you the slightest idea that I want a chat with you
Don't cajole yourself.
Just for the records, when i post, i throw my personal/private/sex life to the bush, I don't want to appear needing pity or otherwise, so believe it or not, it had nothing to do with me.
It didn't seem like it to me, your response was very emotionally charged and neurotic
I like posting from a general sense and point of view, go check my posts
Who gives a flying f-uck, try to stay on point.
I feel "rape" is the worst crime on earth, come to think of it, I've never been Raped, so snap out of the trance dearie!!!
Are you paranoid or some sh!t, how did rape get into this discussion?
Re: Why Do Girls Lie To Their Boyfriend Thay They Are Virgin? by cuteass1(f): 12:02pm On May 27, 2007
@ fekuti

Listen, get this straight, I hate guys that have sex with girls for dubious reasons, be it virgin or otherwise.

On this forum, i've advised girls against having sex with whoever it is the post is about based on reasons that the right elements aren't in place (please jot down that these girls aren't virgins)
But one thing i can't forget in the course and heat of action, is that there are actually girls that would very much love to have sex with a guy with no strings attached, yea there are girls too that just "want to have fun".

I have to respect their feelings too because that's a decision they've made for themselves, for these kinds, they chose the path.
And then there are some girls that don't mind having sex with their boyfriends, because they've already had sex before, but then there are virgins that'll look the guy in the eyes and say, if you don't see a future for us, please don't and the guy with his silly "sweet tongue2 goes "you're my one and only" when deepest down he knows its all an act. Those are the ones that disgust me.

If you're really up for a chat, talk to your fellow guys, if they didn't go about breaking girls' hearts, believe me, we wouldn't be here, its not like i have a d*ck, so why correcting me anyways?? what good will it do an "innocent" (not a virgin in particular, get it through your fore-head) girl out there that would soon be next in turn, what i have to say or not. Its a guy that would be doing the job, so spare me and go tell them wink
Re: Why Do Girls Lie To Their Boyfriend Thay They Are Virgin? by fekuti: 12:11pm On May 27, 2007
i'm glad you've decided to broaden your bias.
oh, don't forget to tell your fellow friends to stop spreading them legs.
even you gan paapa with your cherry, you're about as innocent as my dirty sock.
innocent koh, keep day-dreaming.  what's with you and innocent anyway, is that your boyfriend's name abi what? he'll be doing the corrupting later abi, sufree o.
Re: Why Do Girls Lie To Their Boyfriend Thay They Are Virgin? by cuteass1(f): 12:15pm On May 27, 2007
fekuti:

In that case why did you bother responding.
Why don't you more carefully reveal that you don't understand abc.What gives you the slightest idea that I want a chat with you
Don't cajole yourself.It didn't seem like it to me, your response was very emotionally charged and neuroticWho gives a flying f-uck, try to stay on point.Are you paranoid or some rubbish, how did rape get into this discussion?

fekuti:

i'm glad you've decided to broaden your bias.
oh, don't forget to tell your fellow friends to stop spreading them legs.
even you gan paapa with your cherry, you're about as innocent as my dirty sock.
innocent koh, keep day-dreaming.  what's with you and innocent anyway, is that your boyfriend's name abi what? he'll be doing the corrupting later abi, sufree o.

You've just proved my worst night-mare . . chatting with a retard. I'm sorry i ran into you on this happy day angry
When i have discussions, insults don't have to get into the picture, but obviously, you're not the type to have a discussion with, are you??

Please go find some other ignorants like yourself (i've made my points, you've made yours. We're obviously saying the same thing but your skull wouldn't comprehend, now thats not my piece of cake to chew but yours, so don't force it down my throath)

Leave my path, biko i take God beg you!!

fekuti:

you claim to care about the innocent girls being exploited while at the same time commending mufaat for doing exactly what you advise against.

I commended him because of what i thought he meant, now if he meant some other hidden expressions in the "men's language", then pardon me, but don't expect me to smell my fingers and authomatically understand. I ain't a wizard.
Heaven knows I'll be the last to give thumbs up to "using and dumping" of any kind, be it virgin or not.
I don't condone a female taking advantage of a guy either!!

Lastly but absolutely not least , , , your name finally rings a bell. The guy that wouldn't let me rest because for one "lousy" reason, he doesn't approve of the meaning of my signature. LOL, what a fool i was to fall into your trap all over again. Its all good though, I'll do anything in the course of "love" and "matters of the heart".
Re: Why Do Girls Lie To Their Boyfriend Thay They Are Virgin? by NymphoQin(f): 12:17pm On May 27, 2007
please can you two stop fighting here. thanks it's sunday  grin keep the sabath abi? please instead of trying to show who is right or wrong here can the thread continue without the personal attacks?  again let there be peace oooooooo

@topic
where the virgins at? and can i become a virgin if i stop having sex? i have heard of born again virgins
Re: Why Do Girls Lie To Their Boyfriend Thay They Are Virgin? by Maleeq(m): 4:39pm On May 27, 2007
cute-ass:

I commended him because of what i thought he meant, now if he meant some other hidden expressions in the "men's language", then pardon me

I DONT have any hidden meaning to my previous statement. I just can't see myself taking "IT" from a virgin(not unless she wants me to, no strings attached) I don't intend to end up with, for live

cute-ass:

I don't condone a female taking advantage of a guy either!!

Can a girl take advantage of a guy, s3xually? To me, the brother wins either way! grin

NymphoQin:

can i become a virgin if i stop having sex? i have heard of[b] born again virgins[/b]

LMAO
Re: Why Do Girls Lie To Their Boyfriend Thay They Are Virgin? by NymphoQin(f): 4:40pm On May 27, 2007
maleeq
i am deadly serious. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead / Man Assaults His Lover For Sleeping Over At Honourable's Birthday Party. Photo / Best Love Letter I Have Ever Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.