Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,138 members, 7,849,561 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:05 AM

Is It Advisable To Marry A Widow? Advice Needed - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Advisable To Marry A Widow? Advice Needed (23998 Views)

Police Inspector Dies During Sex With A Widow In Ibadan Hotel / Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? / Married Man Dies During Sex Romp With A Widow In Enugu Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Widow? Advice Needed by osazsky(m): 9:00pm On Nov 20, 2019
BigGuyMan:
No its not advisable to marry all these expired old newspapers.

Go for young under 26 fresh laps all these old newspapers should go to Congo or Venezuela to look for their husband's.

Don't ever marry any lady above 27. They are all expired and useless
na lie o,I once dated a 21 year old girl na potholes full her road o,hummer don pass am,Camry benz even 1976 volvo also ply d road,the thing just come weak me,u can't find new chassis again. that was only possible in the 90s

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Widow? Advice Needed by sexyyoyo(m): 9:07pm On Nov 20, 2019
zeenaman:
I will go straight to the point. In the past, I have had a few unpleasant experiences with girls, ranging from cheating to gold digging habit, for that reason, my heart got hardened and I barely treat girls with any seriousness.

Lately I met this lady, she reignited the love in me. I fell in love with her as if she's the first lady I will be meeting in life. I desire to settle down with her. But the challenge I'm having with her is that, she was previously married with two little kids. She lost her husband two years ago.

Please good people, I will like to know the dangers, if any, that come with marrying such ladies. I so love her. I will like to hear from experienced people. Thanks.

Check what the bible has to Say .
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Widow? Advice Needed by Fazeman25(m): 9:11pm On Nov 20, 2019
Rozaytee:
like ur foolish mum
U mustn't insult him, everybody is entitled 2 his/her opinion

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Widow? Advice Needed by doggedfighter(f): 9:26pm On Nov 20, 2019
RxSameer:
lolz Roza too harsh oooh
Did you read what he wrote up there about women being expired and useless?
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Widow? Advice Needed by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 20, 2019
melaninpop:
[s]

And if the widow is your sister nkor?[/s]
Stop asking me foolish questions. My sisters are not widows.
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Widow? Advice Needed by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 20, 2019
gbagyiza:

Whenever you're commenting on issues like this remember that anybody can become a widow or even widower at any moment. She did not pray to be a widow. Ask God to forgive u for insulting widows.
Getting married to a widow is like getting married to leprosy, it's a disease that can never be cure.

Godforbid bad thing.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Widow? Advice Needed by doggedfighter(f): 9:47pm On Nov 20, 2019
Fazeman25:

U mustn't insult him, everybody is entitled 2 his/her opinion
But he can insult others? What an opinion !
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Widow? Advice Needed by white3663: 9:48pm On Nov 20, 2019
BigGuyMan:
No its not advisable to marry all these expired old newspapers.

Go for young under 26 fresh laps all these old newspapers should go to Congo or Venezuela to look for their husband's.

Don't ever marry any lady above 27. They are all expired and useless

This one loud o grin grin
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Widow? Advice Needed by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 20, 2019
zeenaman:
I will go straight to the point. In the past, I have had a few unpleasant experiences with girls, ranging from cheating to gold digging habit, for that reason, my heart got hardened and I barely treat girls with any seriousness.

Lately I met this lady, she reignited the love in me. I fell in love with her as if she's the first lady I will be meeting in life. I desire to settle down with her. But the challenge I'm having with her is that, she was previously married with two little kids. She lost her husband two years ago.

Please good people, I will like to know the dangers, if any, that come with marrying such ladies. I so love her. I will like to hear from experienced people. Thanks.

Of course.
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Widow? Advice Needed by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 20, 2019
kutashi:

If na your immediate sister or your mama nko? They should not get married again? Fool just full everywhere!
Abeg, carry go just do some due diligence investigation of which has been suggested!
You type like an illiterate. Dead body, stay away from me.Asap. lipsrsealed
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Widow? Advice Needed by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 20, 2019
shestrong:

which kind advise be dis, so widow no deserve love or wetin u dey try talk?
You can't read or what? I air my Opinion.

It's not my duty for you to like it or not. undecided
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Widow? Advice Needed by enomakos(m): 10:07pm On Nov 20, 2019
op my advice is carry go

it is better than marrying single mothers and divorced
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Widow? Advice Needed by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 10:19pm On Nov 20, 2019
Angelacruz:
Oh...sorry
how are you?
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Widow? Advice Needed by webngnews: 10:34pm On Nov 20, 2019
ohhh
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Widow? Advice Needed by SavageResponse(m): 10:38pm On Nov 20, 2019
WorWorBoy2:
Getting married to a widow is like getting married to leprosy, it's a disease that can never be cure.

Godforbid bad thing.

Do you know the circumstances that led to her husband's death?

You're a first rate id1ot!
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Widow? Advice Needed by Alore: 10:44pm On Nov 20, 2019
Awoleesu:
The challenge utmostly lies with you!

1. Can you be mature enough to accept her kids as your own?
If you can, then trust me, you're almost very likely to win her loyalty 100%.

2. Can you do a thorough background check on her?
If you won't let 'love' blind you... Get to know whom she is spiritually, emotionally, psychologically etc... We're talking about a lifelong commitment here!

3. Are you mature enough to dust off side talks, jeering and societal jabs that come with such relationships as yours?
Trust me sir, as it is on Nairaland, so it is in the real world! You will meet resistance from your family members, disapproval of friends and peers, even doomsday tellers will predict very scary and unpleasant things about the relationship...

BUT

Your blind love + your maturity will work out the miracle here!

So, in my opinion, if you can positively answer these questions then BY ALL MEANS, PLEASE GO AHEAD!

In addition to this above sound advice, please tick off these on your checklist:

- YOU ARE NOT MARRYING HER OUT OF PITY: That will be a very foolish thing to do.
Even though she is a widow, do you feel thankful and favoured by God that she will be your wife? Or do you feel you are doing her a favour by marrying her?

- YOU ARE NOT TAKING ADVANTAGE OF HER VULNERABLE SITUATION.
Assuming she is not a widow, would you ordinarily be able to approach her?

Be sure that it is not your insecurity as a man that is driving you to settle for someone who has little or no choice than to settle for a man who has tried to come her way.

If there's any insecurity, deal with it first!

My two cents!

2 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Widow? Advice Needed by Angelacruz: 10:48pm On Nov 20, 2019
Am fyn...u?
EmptyCoconutHead:
how are you?
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Widow? Advice Needed by karashita: 10:58pm On Nov 20, 2019
chenzen:
Stupidity where re u... come and buy me beer... so that I can free ur bumper

grin grin grin
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Widow? Advice Needed by Nobody: 11:37pm On Nov 20, 2019
SavageResponse:

Do you know the circumstances that led to her husband's death?

You're a first rate id1ot!
I don't care, now take your L and get the off my face M0ron.

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Widow? Advice Needed by shestrong(f): 12:53am On Nov 21, 2019
isthatso:

I am simply saying the stress of married life, responsibilities, nagging, etc, is a major factor why men die before their wives. That part of my comment was just coincidental that he is talking about a widow. No connection.

Also if you read my comment, i paid particular emphasis on divorcees. Either way a man does not need to be carrying extra baggage if he can avoid it, life is hard enough as it is and our life expectancy for a married Nigerian man is already low enough as it is.

That said there are decent widows and divorcees out there but they are the exception rather than the rule . As a rule avoid them especially divorcees!!

okay noted.
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Widow? Advice Needed by shestrong(f): 12:55am On Nov 21, 2019
WorWorBoy2:
You can't read or what? I air my Opinion.

It's not my duty for you to like it or not. undecided

same way i aired mine.
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Widow? Advice Needed by Nobody: 1:00am On Nov 21, 2019
shestrong:

same way i aired mine.
Whatever, now face front and stay away from my mention.
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Widow? Advice Needed by ojonugba2014(m): 1:02am On Nov 21, 2019
it wl alwayz endz in tearz,belief me, i am talking frm experience

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Widow? Advice Needed by drmikeadams(m): 1:35am On Nov 21, 2019
angry grin ,@ OP , if buhari decide to buy u a tear rubber Range Rover 2020 model or 2002 tokunbo model of Range Rover grin grin

Will u go for the tokunbo?
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Widow? Advice Needed by DSHADOWWALKER: 1:43am On Nov 21, 2019
WorWorBoy2:
Godforbid, them swear for you?
of all the women to marry na widow with 2 children na you wan go marry?
spit.

Use your daft brain,of all the women to marry,na d widow hin love
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Widow? Advice Needed by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 1:45am On Nov 21, 2019
Angelacruz:
Am fyn...u?
I'm ok, Thank God
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Widow? Advice Needed by Nobody: 2:00am On Nov 21, 2019
DSHADOWWALKER:

Use your daft brain,of all the women to marry,na d widow hin love
You, you get brain? undecided
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Widow? Advice Needed by Nobody: 2:04am On Nov 21, 2019
madridguy:
Islamic view: Very good and you also get big reward for doing so.

Have you also discussed this with your parents?
parents ke? for op to be contemplating to marry a widow i am assuming he must be a much older male lets say in his late 40s or early 50s.a man in his late 40s would be asking his parents on his choice of wife nau.such a man don over mature cheesy.
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Widow? Advice Needed by Nobody: 2:10am On Nov 21, 2019
shestrong:

coming from a woman. pathetic.
not all f u see on nl are actually females
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Widow? Advice Needed by Magnoliaa(f): 2:39am On Nov 21, 2019
LollipopCandy:
cheesy

I like your username. smiley
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Widow? Advice Needed by oruma19: 5:17am On Nov 21, 2019
Shibaraba:
Their punna dey sweet
Them dey value man because they had one and he died. The next one na serious pamper.

BTW ask how the husband die. Make you no dey next in line.
Jokes apart I no send as woman be o, widow o, single o, fat o, thing o, divorced o, I no send. As long as she values me Issa goal.

Oh and she must be Jackie Chan on bed
my guy, u are right o. Their punna na bomb. They are so sweet in love making that u may find ur self not wanting to go home again. U said the truth. They are very loyal and value the man in their life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reasons Why Some Girls Will Never See Mr Right / The legitimate concubine. / See The Way Nigerian Girls Are Exposing Their Breast In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.