Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,163 members, 7,825,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Mother Dumps Day-old Son In Public Pit in Ogun (photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Dumps Day-old Son In Public Pit in Ogun (photos) (32184 Views)

Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note Along A Road In Katsina (pix) / Soldier Assaults A Girl Wearing “Camo” In Ogun (Photos) / Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Dumps Day-old Son In Public Pit in Ogun (photos) by Gwagone: 10:18pm On Nov 20, 2019
When did she convince the sixth child when her husband abandoned her with 5 kids?

I deliver your package in no time
Check my signature
Re: Mother Dumps Day-old Son In Public Pit in Ogun (photos) by mechanics(m): 10:46pm On Nov 20, 2019
YoungLionken:
Why would you get pregnant when you know the level of your financial strength?

I know the Nigerian govt is nothing to write home about but,some of her citizens enjoy creating more problems for themselves.

Kogi election was massively rigged but, we still heard news of the electorates who sold their mandate for a piece of shit!

Are we still going to blame the devil for this?
She has to blame herself by taking in, she should have done family planning since she has 6 children and no tangible means of survival.

1 Like

Re: Mother Dumps Day-old Son In Public Pit in Ogun (photos) by Raskee: 10:59pm On Nov 20, 2019
As we condemn the act, we should also sympathize with the situation and the predicament the children will be in if the mother is jailed. In this case, I think the government should tender justice with mercy.
Re: Mother Dumps Day-old Son In Public Pit in Ogun (photos) by YoungLionken(m): 11:02pm On Nov 20, 2019
mechanics:
She has to blame herself by taking in, she should have done family planning since she has 6 children and no tangible means of survival.

Absolutely..

I don't pity her but,her innocent offsprings...

1 Like

Re: Mother Dumps Day-old Son In Public Pit in Ogun (photos) by mechanics(m): 11:04pm On Nov 20, 2019
YoungLionken:

Absolutely..

I don't pity her but,her innocent offsprings...
Eyah, her husband should be located wherever he's hiding, he is the cause of her predicament.

1 Like

Re: Mother Dumps Day-old Son In Public Pit in Ogun (photos) by selemo: 11:10pm On Nov 20, 2019
yahoosurepass:
afonja amaka grin grin grin
Another black monkey comment.. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mother Dumps Day-old Son In Public Pit in Ogun (photos) by omerukokwuru(m): 11:25pm On Nov 20, 2019
hmm... stinking woman it could only be Afonja's descendant
Re: Mother Dumps Day-old Son In Public Pit in Ogun (photos) by Owocourtesy: 11:44pm On Nov 20, 2019
What a Bleep! This woman should be jailed. This is so cruel. How cld she have done this to an innocent child? May God have mercy.
Re: Mother Dumps Day-old Son In Public Pit in Ogun (photos) by Finnese001: 12:02am On Nov 21, 2019
Yhukay00:
Nawaoh
Everyday na yeye news for this country.

For waste side
Re: Mother Dumps Day-old Son In Public Pit in Ogun (photos) by mysteryman2014: 2:50am On Nov 21, 2019
masterP042:
U for just come for one of the baby factories at onitsha. We Igbos value lives.
U mean ego.
Re: Mother Dumps Day-old Son In Public Pit in Ogun (photos) by tete7000(m): 7:23am On Nov 21, 2019
Godlessness and wickedness pervades the whole land...
Re: Mother Dumps Day-old Son In Public Pit in Ogun (photos) by Ryan03(f): 7:58am On Nov 21, 2019
mzeefitz:
May God help us all...
This country is hard. Everyone is just trying all sorts to live a fulfilled life...
It's not easy being a mother...
As the child grows older, she spends more
"This was her thought"
May God help us all once again
(Amen)
pregnancy is not a communicable disease
Re: Mother Dumps Day-old Son In Public Pit in Ogun (photos) by Ryan03(f): 7:59am On Nov 21, 2019
mechanics:
I really blame her for opening her legs for an incompetent husband

1 Like

Re: Mother Dumps Day-old Son In Public Pit in Ogun (photos) by mechanics(m): 8:18am On Nov 21, 2019
Ryan03:
I really blame her for opening her legs for an incompetent husband
hahahaha, I concur.

1 Like

Re: Mother Dumps Day-old Son In Public Pit in Ogun (photos) by faithscharms(f): 8:22am On Nov 21, 2019
cry cryPoor baby..Useless woman,y did u get pregnant when u knew u wernt ready and capable of taking care of the innocent baby?so wicked a woman..I can't understand it how can I suffer 9months and then do this?Godforbid.

A beg check my signature to own a house in Abuja at an unbelievable price,and not outskirts of abuja but in Abuja..sellers need urgent cash thus cheap deal. Also self contains for 140k in Lugbe Federal housing after AMAC market.
Re: Mother Dumps Day-old Son In Public Pit in Ogun (photos) by mzeefitz(m): 8:29am On Nov 21, 2019
Ryan03:
pregnancy is not a communicable disease
Of course it is not...
So she should not have sex again abi...
Re: Mother Dumps Day-old Son In Public Pit in Ogun (photos) by Ryan03(f): 8:36am On Nov 21, 2019
mzeefitz:

Of course it is not...
So she should not have sex again abi...
if you are so poor that you can't afford condom or birth control pills, you have no business having sex
Re: Mother Dumps Day-old Son In Public Pit in Ogun (photos) by Ugoikota(m): 8:47am On Nov 21, 2019
Na to put her inside gutter,leave am der for one week suppose be her punishment.idiat!!
Re: Mother Dumps Day-old Son In Public Pit in Ogun (photos) by Brightest04(m): 8:56am On Nov 21, 2019
But she never thought of the innocent child being an additional burden to her when she started opening her legs up.I think her excuse is not genuine. The child could even belong to another man,and again the period of her nursing the child will disturb her from doing her thing as she used to do it.
As dumb as she's,the child might be the one to make her enjoy a blissful old age.
Re: Mother Dumps Day-old Son In Public Pit in Ogun (photos) by Brightest04(m): 8:58am On Nov 21, 2019
But she never thought of the innocent child being an additional burden to her when she started opening her legs up.I think her excuse is not genuine. The child could even belong to another man,and again the period of her nursing the child will disturb her from doing her thing as she used to do it.
As dumb as she's,the child might be the one to take her to the Paradise of old age and make her enjoy a blissful old age.
Re: Mother Dumps Day-old Son In Public Pit in Ogun (photos) by BlackBovi: 10:49am On Nov 21, 2019
dre11:

Precious Igbonwelundu

The woman

I already have five children that I am struggling to cater for. My husband abandoned me with them. So, I did not need the sixth child and that was why I dumped him inside the soak-away as soon as I had him.

The above were the words of a 30-year-old woman Risikat Olabintan arrested by the police in Ogun State for throwing her newborn baby into a pit.

It was gathered that Olabintan, a resident of Ibukun Oluwapo Community Ishaga Surulere in Owode-Yewa threw her son into the pit shortly after birthing him on Sunday morning.

Fortunately, children who were playing later that day heard a baby’s cries from the pit located at the back of the compound and raised alarm.

The baby dumped

It was gathered that community leaders who assembled by the pit, alerted the police at Owode-Yewa Division who moved to the scene and evacuated the newborn.

“At the time the baby was rescued, no one knew it was the woman’s. She secretly gave birth around 5am and threw the child into the pit. It was later that detectives discovered she was the mother of the baby and she was promptly arrested,” said Abimbola Oyeyemi, spokesman for Ogun Police Command.

Oyeyemi said the woman claimed she had no means of feeding all six children.

Asked if the woman had been examined for possible postpartum depression, Oyeyemi said she was taken to the hospital together with the baby for medicare.

“The baby and mother are presently receiving treatment at the hospital. The baby is responding to treatment. I do not know if her action had anything to do with postpartum depression but the woman said the newborn was additional burden to her.

The baby after he was cleaned up

“The Commissioner of Police , Imohimi Edgal has directed that the case be transferred to Anti-Human Trafficking and Child Labour Unit of the State Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department (SCIID) for proper investigation.
https://thenationonlineng.net/mother-dumps-day-old-son-in-public-pit/

Re: Mother Dumps Day-old Son In Public Pit in Ogun (photos) by BinaryStar: 1:37pm On Nov 21, 2019
BinaryStar
Re: Mother Dumps Day-old Son In Public Pit in Ogun (photos) by Omofranca(f): 1:40pm On Nov 21, 2019
Olajumoke11:
No baby should suffer for his/her parent’s mistake.

I can’t explain what the innocent baby must have passed through inside public pit.

Thank God he was found alive. There are several deserving childless couples who would not mind adopting and helping to give him a bright future.

1 Like

Re: Mother Dumps Day-old Son In Public Pit in Ogun (photos) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 21, 2019
Senseless bigots will pack themselves here
in 1,2,.....

Nairaland is becoming ......
In any thread you post,always check out,you'll see one overfed buffon constructing hate sentence.
Re: Mother Dumps Day-old Son In Public Pit in Ogun (photos) by mzeefitz(m): 8:52pm On Nov 22, 2019
Ryan03:
if you are so poor that you can't afford condom or birth control pills, you have no business having sex
You may not understand...
It's not that I'm justifying her actions but I don't think you know what it means to be impoverished
Re: Mother Dumps Day-old Son In Public Pit in Ogun (photos) by Ryan03(f): 8:06am On Nov 25, 2019
mzeefitz:

You may not understand...
It's not that I'm justifying her actions but I don't think you know what it means to be impoverished
hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ / Hooker Beats Up Man Who Picked Her For N7k Without Having A Dime / Man Dies In Shootout With The Police In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.