Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,863 members, 7,813,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

Nigerian Students Caught Pants Down Having Sex In An Open Space - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Students Caught Pants Down Having Sex In An Open Space (9768 Views)

Two Female Nigerian Students Caught Fighting Over A Boy (pic) / [video] Two Students Caught Having Sex At A Compound In Lagos. / Secondary School Students Caught Having Sex In Festac, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Students Caught Pants Down Having Sex In An Open Space by Made4NaijaM4N: 6:18pm On Nov 20, 2019
Two students were filmed having sex out in the open and the video has been shared online.

The lovers, who are allegedly Unilag students, were both pants down when they were caught. They were lying on the hard floor in a compound, having sex, when they noticed people filming them and they quickly stood up, picked their clothes, and went back inside.

source
https://www.made4naija.com/nigerian-students-caught-pants-down-having-sex-in-an-open-space/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Nigerian Students Caught Pants Down Having Sex In An Open Space by Made4NaijaM4N: 6:19pm On Nov 20, 2019
Today is sex day grin
Re: Nigerian Students Caught Pants Down Having Sex In An Open Space by nlPoster: 6:24pm On Nov 20, 2019
That's terrible, wasnt there a lot of buzzing over this same thing recently
Re: Nigerian Students Caught Pants Down Having Sex In An Open Space by scrapNG: 7:51pm On Nov 20, 2019
chei
Re: Nigerian Students Caught Pants Down Having Sex In An Open Space by divabolanle: 7:51pm On Nov 20, 2019
enjoyment
Re: Nigerian Students Caught Pants Down Having Sex In An Open Space by Made4NaijaM4N: 8:02pm On Nov 20, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Nigerian Students Caught Pants Down Having Sex In An Open Space by sodiqapril(m): 8:11pm On Nov 20, 2019
I like the guy smart dude...he japa straight without the camera recording his face..the mumu girl was still making Bleep you signs. But what sort of konji makes one have sex in that sort of place. What if something bites them
Re: Nigerian Students Caught Pants Down Having Sex In An Open Space by okoroemeka(m): 8:38pm On Nov 20, 2019
sodiqapril:
I like the guy smart dude...he japa straight without the camera recording his face..the mumu girl was still making Bleep you signs. But what sort of konji makes one have sex in that sort of place. What if something bites them
you asked what sort of konji causes such?it's not konji my brother,it's the nature of a nypho,if you have not dated one of this freaky girls you will not understand,they are practically ready for sex anywere and anytime and small things can set them off,like hugging or holding hands and woe betide if you don't respond,they are also open to be fvcked by any man as long as you know we're to press the start button.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students Caught Pants Down Having Sex In An Open Space by sodiqapril(m): 9:02pm On Nov 20, 2019
okoroemeka:
you asked what sort of konji causes such?it's not konji my brother,it's the nature of a nypho,if you have not dated one of this freaky girls you will not understand,they are practically ready for sex anywere and anytime and small things can set them off,like hugging or holding hands and work betide if you don't respond,they are also open to be fvcked by any man as long as you know we're to press the start button.
Lol...I wish say I jam one of them..
Re: Nigerian Students Caught Pants Down Having Sex In An Open Space by Made4NaijaM4N: 9:50pm On Nov 20, 2019
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Nigerian Students Caught Pants Down Having Sex In An Open Space by Cuccitini(m): 11:39pm On Nov 20, 2019
Konji na bastard
Re: Nigerian Students Caught Pants Down Having Sex In An Open Space by solex2346: 2:17am On Nov 21, 2019
sodiqapril:

Am also in search of any of them too
Re: Nigerian Students Caught Pants Down Having Sex In An Open Space by okoroemeka(m): 3:46am On Nov 21, 2019
solex2346:

Am also in search of any of them too
be careful for what you wish for because you might get it and be the first to run away
Re: Nigerian Students Caught Pants Down Having Sex In An Open Space by seunlayi(m): 5:26am On Nov 21, 2019
everybody myob
Re: Nigerian Students Caught Pants Down Having Sex In An Open Space by Womanizer(m): 9:37am On Mar 31, 2021
Every Tom, Dick and Harry has a camera phone these days therefore one needs to careful about ones conduct in public
Re: Nigerian Students Caught Pants Down Having Sex In An Open Space by IlufoyeOlamife(m): 11:06am On Mar 31, 2021
sodiqapril:

So u wan blow for market abi, control ur penis
Re: Nigerian Students Caught Pants Down Having Sex In An Open Space by 5Gbabe: 11:44am On Mar 31, 2021
I day tell my guyz say na me day Bleep that girl way day form for school them no believe I tell the say I go show them
Re: Nigerian Students Caught Pants Down Having Sex In An Open Space by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 31, 2021
okoroemeka:
you asked what sort of konji causes such?it's not konji my brother,it's the nature of a nypho,if you have not dated one of this freaky girls you will not understand,they are practically ready for sex anywere and anytime and small things can set them off,like hugging or holding hands and woe betide if you don't respond,they are also open to be fvcked by any man as long as you know we're to press the start button.
so you judge the girl and leave out the guy who she was having sex with? You lot amaze me in this forum
Re: Nigerian Students Caught Pants Down Having Sex In An Open Space by KingDash: 8:31pm On Mar 31, 2021
mosquitoes for bite him useless nyash... go dey nack babe for outside, no level.

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Experience Having Sex In The Presence Of Someone / Why Is It That Rich Guys Are Too Scared To Get Married? / My Ex Want Me To Fvck Her(screenshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.