Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,482 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

Why Is It That Rich Guys Are Too Scared To Get Married? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Rich Guys Are Too Scared To Get Married? (9762 Views)

Only Rich Guys Should Have Sexual Relations? A Lady's View / Is It True That Rich Men Always Choose Tall Girls? / Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That Rich Guys Are Too Scared To Get Married? by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 04, 2011
Hi peeps,

The trend is becoming too much with friends i also know, even me i prefer to catch fun with ladies, but when it comes to anything that is related to marriage, is either i change topic or just leave the place.

I prefare to be alone all the time, and catch fun when ever i want to, not the case of someone holding me down as a wife, infact for me, single life is better, because this allows me to go or travel to anywhere i want to without being afraid of anyone that will start questioning where i want to go or the reasons i want to go there

So what do u think?
Re: Why Is It That Rich Guys Are Too Scared To Get Married? by Mynd44: 8:54am On Aug 04, 2011
Because the fear of women is the begining of manhood
Re: Why Is It That Rich Guys Are Too Scared To Get Married? by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 04, 2011
^^
Re: Why Is It That Rich Guys Are Too Scared To Get Married? by Nayah(f): 9:07am On Aug 04, 2011
They won't know whether you're here for him or for his wealth, quite simple
Re: Why Is It That Rich Guys Are Too Scared To Get Married? by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 04, 2011
^^^Not Even when the guy is handsome?
Re: Why Is It That Rich Guys Are Too Scared To Get Married? by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 04, 2011
My brother i do ask myself the same question o. At least i ve got a stable job with a pay that's not too bad and a small ride with a small apartment. Yet i'm still scared of marriage.

1 I'm scared cos my mum still cooks for me and i dont eat outside

2. I love my job and a woman will bring distraction to me

3. I'm afraid on S.e, ex responsibilities. They say we must do it at least thrice in a week. Me i destest sex

4. My church life mustn't be affected

5 and so on and so forth
Re: Why Is It That Rich Guys Are Too Scared To Get Married? by Nayah(f): 9:26am On Aug 04, 2011
Odiaero, being handsome is good at first but for the long term this is not the most important for me, having a responsible, mature and respectful husband is what I call handsome when it comes to marriage
Re: Why Is It That Rich Guys Are Too Scared To Get Married? by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 04, 2011
Nayah:

Odiaero, being handsome is good at first but for the long term this is not the most important for me, having a responsible, mature and respectful husband is what I call handsome when it comes to marriage

These are some parts of the drama am scared of
Re: Why Is It That Rich Guys Are Too Scared To Get Married? by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 04, 2011
odiaero:

Hi peeps,

The trend is becoming too much with friends i also know, even me i prefer to catch fun with ladies, but when it comes to anything that is related to marriage, is either i change topic or just leave the place.

I prefare to be alone all the time, and catch fun when ever i want to, not the case of someone holding me down as a wife, infact for me, single life is better, because this allows me to go or travel to anywhere i want to without being afraid of anyone that will start questioning where i want to go or the reasons i want to go there

So what do u think?

STAMPED!2 Couldn't say more my self! Singleness is BLISS to some Rich Guys! cheesy
Re: Why Is It That Rich Guys Are Too Scared To Get Married? by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 04, 2011
^^ Sure my friend,  my current girfriend is making me scared of getting married, too many orders, and my weakness is that am just the kind of guy that respect ladies, i dont just get angry even when am suppose to, i try all the time to take in all my angers without displaying it, at last, am still the one to go and beg her for forgiveness, instead of the other way round, just damn funny
Re: Why Is It That Rich Guys Are Too Scared To Get Married? by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 04, 2011
odiaero:

^^ Sure my friend,  my current girfriend is making me scared of getting married, too many orders, and my weakness is that am just the kind of guy that respect ladies, i dont just get angry even when am suppose to, i try all the time to take in all my angers without displaying it, at last, am still the one to go and beg her for forgiveness, instead of the other way round, just damn funny
Make that 2! And here i was thinking i was the only one! grin grin grin Thank You for that statement! Just goes to show the kind of Person you really are! Permit me to say that ALL THAT is a Real SIGN OF MATURITY! Forget what is obtainable with majority of GUYS! wink
Re: Why Is It That Rich Guys Are Too Scared To Get Married? by yusuf2(m): 10:10am On Aug 04, 2011
hmm, so we are this many in Number?  shocked

@ Toba, This ur "i don't do s\ex" thing is beginning to get on my nerves oh angry
Re: Why Is It That Rich Guys Are Too Scared To Get Married? by Nayah(f): 10:24am On Aug 04, 2011
Odiaero scare of what? not being really loved?
Re: Why Is It That Rich Guys Are Too Scared To Get Married? by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 04, 2011
^^Not that but freedom
Re: Why Is It That Rich Guys Are Too Scared To Get Married? by Nayah(f): 10:45am On Aug 04, 2011
Odiaero explain your point
Re: Why Is It That Rich Guys Are Too Scared To Get Married? by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 04, 2011
I mean i need freedom of movements, i prefare girlfriend thing than marrying
Re: Why Is It That Rich Guys Are Too Scared To Get Married? by Nayah(f): 11:12am On Aug 04, 2011
Odiaero marriage doesn't mean prison that means you don't understand the meaning of getting married
It's about sharing, love, respect and help not prison and frustration
Re: Why Is It That Rich Guys Are Too Scared To Get Married? by Natasha2(f): 11:20am On Aug 04, 2011
odiaero, there is time for everything obviously you are not ready for marriage it has nothing to do with fear me thinksyou haven't met the right woman cos when you do you'll be the one begging for marriage, just take your time and don't let this bother you, marriage is not just something you jump into as for me if I had my way then I would love to get married at 19  cheesy
Re: Why Is It That Rich Guys Are Too Scared To Get Married? by MMM2(m): 11:57am On Aug 04, 2011
is lovely been single,
just like me undecided
Re: Why Is It That Rich Guys Are Too Scared To Get Married? by Araboy(m): 12:09pm On Aug 04, 2011
@ OP do you consider yourself rich ? I don't Even though I own my business house and cars I am not scared of marriage but I love freedom and single life and I am not ready for commitment
Re: Why Is It That Rich Guys Are Too Scared To Get Married? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 04, 2011
^^
Re: Why Is It That Rich Guys Are Too Scared To Get Married? by 190: 1:03pm On Aug 04, 2011
where is JAYBEE when you need him most undecided
Re: Why Is It That Rich Guys Are Too Scared To Get Married? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 04, 2011
^^^I have told you several times to stop behaving like a kid, last warning undecided
Re: Why Is It That Rich Guys Are Too Scared To Get Married? by 190: 1:09pm On Aug 04, 2011
Looool @ the mention of jaybee every knee odiaero shall flee  grin  grin
Re: Why Is It That Rich Guys Are Too Scared To Get Married? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 04, 2011
not only jaybee, jaycee ni
Re: Why Is It That Rich Guys Are Too Scared To Get Married? by donguutti: 1:27pm On Aug 04, 2011
no commitments ,no distractions till set targets are achieved, living the free life with the boys, and am not yet ready to be waking up to the same face, every day , month , year.
Re: Why Is It That Rich Guys Are Too Scared To Get Married? by IBEXY(m): 1:50pm On Aug 04, 2011
Where is that statistics to prove rich guys dont marry. For ya info, in ma neck of the wood, only poor dudes remain barchelors. Bride price too cost.
Re: Why Is It That Rich Guys Are Too Scared To Get Married? by hayo(m): 1:54pm On Aug 04, 2011
@ OP.

Please define rich.
Re: Why Is It That Rich Guys Are Too Scared To Get Married? by omodapson(m): 1:57pm On Aug 04, 2011
Natasha,,:

odiaero, there is time for everything obviously you are not ready for marriage it has nothing to do with fear me thinksyou haven't met the right woman cos when you do you'll be the one begging for marriage, just take your time and don't let this bother you, marriage is not just something you jump into as for me if I had my may then I would love to get married at 19  cheesy
Valid point!
Re: Why Is It That Rich Guys Are Too Scared To Get Married? by okooyinbo(m): 2:00pm On Aug 04, 2011
In Nigeria, there is no point in marrying. If you marry a woman and impregnate her, the child will bear your name. If you impregnate a woman you did not marry, still the child will bear your name. There is absolutely no advantage in sticking to a woman in Nigeria. There are just too many of them who wanna be your MRS.

However, if you are in Europe or Oyinbo man land, dont try to impregnate a woman you no marry o. That one dey bring down finance well well,

Now to the topic, the reasons you are giving are just no excuse not to marry. I have been with a woman who is a very inquisitive oyinbo for almost 20 years, yet I have my freedom. Maybe "modern" African wives are different. I have no experience sha. I could not imagine my aged mother stopping my father (God bless his memory) from doing what he liked doing.
Re: Why Is It That Rich Guys Are Too Scared To Get Married? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 04, 2011
yusuf_@:

hmm, so we are this many in Number?  shocked

@ Toba, This your "i don't do s\ex" thing is beginning to get on my nerves oh  angry

Seh why u hate me? U wan make i dey lie? I dont even have a girl friend. Who i go com dey have s, e, x with? Man or animal? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Is It That Rich Guys Are Too Scared To Get Married? by slex(m): 2:03pm On Aug 04, 2011
okooyinbo:

In Nigeria, there is no point in marrying. If you marry a woman and impregnate her, the child will bear your name. If you impregnate a woman you did not marry, still the child will bear your name. There is absolutely no advantage in sticking to a woman in Nigeria. There are just too many of them who wanna be your MRS.

However, if you are in Europe or Oyinbo man land, dont try to impregnate a woman you no marry o. That one dey bring down finance well well,

Now to the topic, the reasons you are giving are just no excuse not to marry. I have been with a woman who is a very inquisitive oyinbo for almost 20 years, yet I have my freedom. Maybe "modern" African wives are different. I have no experience sha. I could not imagine my aged mother stopping my father (God bless his memory) from doing what he liked doing.

right one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Will You Give Your Partner This Valentine? / He Brought A Stranger Home From A Bar To Pass The Night, Now This Is Happening / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: How Girls Pass The Gold Digger Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.