Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

+18: SO, AM I Stupid Or Smart? (My Picture + Story) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / +18: SO, AM I Stupid Or Smart? (My Picture + Story) (4122 Views)

I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" / Am I Stupid For Not Dating Guys: am i too strict when it comes to guys / An Ex Posted My Picture Tagging It RIP Pls I Need A Legal Or Best Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

+18: SO, AM I Stupid Or Smart? (My Picture + Story) by iLegendd(m): 9:28pm On Nov 20, 2019
I don't really think I'm smart — I'm probably stupid.

Let me show you a glimpse of my stupidity.

I'm jobless, but I write books and make lots of money with books everyday on Amazon, Apple, Wetclef, WhatsApp, etc. No days passes by without making money. Now, you're saying to yourself, "And so what?"

My reply is: Don't be mad at me — Buhari made me broke in 2016, but at the same time, his hunger inspired me to say, "Enough is enough — I'll not work for money if I overcome this Buhari's hardship."

The only reason I create some of these stupid threads is not to flaunt, but to inspire and motivate.

I'm not going to proofread this post, so ignore any typo you see.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: +18: SO, AM I Stupid Or Smart? (My Picture + Story) by iLegendd(m): 9:28pm On Nov 20, 2019
Remember, I'm jobless. The life I live is the life I will really want smart Nigerians to live. A life where you no longer have to work for the rest of your life — all you do is make money, invest money, and eat money while inside your house.

When you're tired, you travel, exercise, go party, or sleep in the house, etc.

No more waking early in the morning to go to work. Your work is inside your laptop. The new oil and gas is being a book publisher or a smart author. If you write great books, you'll make great money — even your great grand children will benefit from it.

Typing...

2 Likes

Re: +18: SO, AM I Stupid Or Smart? (My Picture + Story) by iLegendd(m): 9:29pm On Nov 20, 2019
So, I'll tell you what happened today. As a jobless guy with nothing to do, I picked my clipper and went to the saloon to have my professional barber do justice to my hair as usual.

I always pay him more than he charges and made him to spend more time making sure he gives me the best haircut on earth. Yes, I barb myself at times, but it's good patronizing people like that.

Typing...

Modified: Picture removed.

3 Likes

Re: +18: SO, AM I Stupid Or Smart? (My Picture + Story) by iLegendd(m): 9:30pm On Nov 20, 2019
After I left the saloon, I exercised, then showered and some female friends came around for a visit. We grabbed a couple of drinks and they left when it was time. No, stop thinking what you're thinking — nothing bad happened in-between.

Now they're gone, I switched to business. I opened my WhatsApp and handled some clients. Below is a chat with one of the clients who bought two books

Typing...

1 Like

Re: +18: SO, AM I Stupid Or Smart? (My Picture + Story) by iLegendd(m): 9:31pm On Nov 20, 2019

Re: +18: SO, AM I Stupid Or Smart? (My Picture + Story) by iLegendd(m): 9:32pm On Nov 20, 2019

Re: +18: SO, AM I Stupid Or Smart? (My Picture + Story) by iLegendd(m): 9:33pm On Nov 20, 2019
Picture removed.
Re: +18: SO, AM I Stupid Or Smart? (My Picture + Story) by iLegendd(m): 9:34pm On Nov 20, 2019
After payment, I said, "Man wey work must chop." I sent someone to withdrawal 4k from the money and buy me bolé, fish, and suya. He arrived and I put all of them on the plate, grabbed a drink from the refrigerator and started hammering it, but couldn't finish it.

Everything here is too expensive, but it's worth it — that is the price we pay for having 24/7 free light from year to year. The oil companies here have made everything too expensive. Broke people like us have no choice than to survive.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: +18: SO, AM I Stupid Or Smart? (My Picture + Story) by iLegendd(m): 9:34pm On Nov 20, 2019
I make legit money on a regular basis with just my brain, laptop, and phone. I'm not special, so if I can do it, you can too.

With the increasing number of depressed people on Nairaland who love to attack those who are progressing and sharing success stories, I never wanted to share this story to avoid haters from flooding this thread, but a spirit said, "Hey, share it — haters will always hate no matter what, but don't reply them."

So, I decided to share it. Also, this may even serve as an advertisement for the Black Friday promo I'm doing. Here is the promo link: https://www.nairaland.com/5538063/cheap-get-books-black-friday

Typing...

1 Like

Re: +18: SO, AM I Stupid Or Smart? (My Picture + Story) by iLegendd(m): 9:35pm On Nov 20, 2019
In summary, I was broke in 2016, but turned all the articles I posted on Nairaland to books and deleted them and ever since, I have been making money day in day out with these books.

My first promo on Nairaland, I made 300k+ in a day, June, this year. This particular promo, I'm not even moved — I'm just doing it for doing sake and to generate some money to eat bolé and suya.

Digital skill is the way to wealth. Certificate is the way to 9-5 suffering. I'm not discouraging you from having a certificate — I have too, but I'm discouraging you from depending on your certificate for wealth.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: +18: SO, AM I Stupid Or Smart? (My Picture + Story) by iLegendd(m): 9:35pm On Nov 20, 2019
One of my books alone has made more than 200k this month on Amazon. When I add all the books and their incomes together, we'll be speaking in tongues. So, get up and start writing books.

2 Likes

Re: +18: SO, AM I Stupid Or Smart? (My Picture + Story) by Ensho: 9:44pm On Nov 20, 2019
Am motivated,il contact u soon 4 direction.tanx 4 sharing this.jah bless
Re: +18: SO, AM I Stupid Or Smart? (My Picture + Story) by sunnychibs(m): 10:00pm On Nov 20, 2019
I don't know why i like this guy and his posts.

I will soon join you in making money grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: +18: SO, AM I Stupid Or Smart? (My Picture + Story) by Tony142: 11:02pm On Nov 20, 2019
iLegendd:

Handsome man cheesy
Re: +18: SO, AM I Stupid Or Smart? (My Picture + Story) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 20, 2019
Mrcork will be here shortly
Re: +18: SO, AM I Stupid Or Smart? (My Picture + Story) by iLegendd(m): 11:26pm On Nov 20, 2019
Tony142:

Handsome man cheesy
Who dash me?
Re: +18: SO, AM I Stupid Or Smart? (My Picture + Story) by iLegendd(m): 11:27pm On Nov 20, 2019
sunnychibs:
I don't know why i like this guy and his posts.

I will soon join you in making money grin

Making money, as long as it's legit, is allowed.
Re: +18: SO, AM I Stupid Or Smart? (My Picture + Story) by iLegendd(m): 11:29pm On Nov 20, 2019
Ensho:
Am motivated,il contact u soon 4 direction.tanx 4 sharing this.jah bless

You're welcome on your about-to-begin pursuit. Sadly, I'm not on Nairaland to help or direct, but to inspire and motivate. The best direction is YouTube and Google.

If you follow through some tips you'll get for free on YouTube and on Google, you'll succeed. All the best.
Re: +18: SO, AM I Stupid Or Smart? (My Picture + Story) by Tony142: 7:57am On Nov 21, 2019
iLegendd:
Who dash me?
obasanjo and oshiomhole cheesy
Re: +18: SO, AM I Stupid Or Smart? (My Picture + Story) by chizzypresh(f): 8:34am On Nov 21, 2019
You are just smart sha
Re: +18: SO, AM I Stupid Or Smart? (My Picture + Story) by MedicH: 8:40am On Nov 21, 2019
writing is a tough job. i write all assignments and academic papers for 4 nursing students in california and one psychology student in canada, money is great sotee my medical degree is lying fallow and i am loosing touch of my diagnostic and curative skills. i cant outsource these work because of the technicalities and sensitivity in them. i write so welll my psychology client score 92% on his essay papers, a fit he cant achieve so he pays heavily. if you are smart, money wont be a problem at all. but writing doesn't come easy. sometimes u have the ideas but no perspective, sometimes u have the perspective but the ideas dont sound convincing, sometimes u are tired, want to take a long walk, just sit down in a pub and watch drunk dudes laugh and merry but ur mind is working to find the right ideas and the right perspective.
Re: +18: SO, AM I Stupid Or Smart? (My Picture + Story) by iLegendd(m): 1:46pm On Nov 21, 2019
MedicH:
writing is a tough job. i write all assignments and academic papers for 4 nursing students in california and one psychology student in canada, money is great sotee my medical degree is lying fallow and i am loosing touch of my diagnostic and curative skills. i cant outsource these work because of the technicalities and sensitivity in them. i write so welll my psychology client score 92% on his essay papers, a fit he cant achieve so he pays heavily. if you are smart, money wont be a problem at all. but writing doesn't come easy. sometimes u have the ideas but no perspective, sometimes u have the perspective but the ideas dont sound convincing, sometimes u are tired, want to take a long walk, just sit down in a pub and watch drunk dudes laugh and merry but ur mind is working to find the right ideas and the right perspective.

Nice piece.
Re: +18: SO, AM I Stupid Or Smart? (My Picture + Story) by iLegendd(m): 4:37pm On Nov 23, 2019
Pictures removed.
Re: +18: SO, AM I Stupid Or Smart? (My Picture + Story) by Anonymous19: 11:04pm On Nov 23, 2019
Hi iLegendd

I always find your posts inspiring but we have to agree that it takes more than inspiration to make money. Knowing how to sell also plays a key role.

I have seen numerous screenshots of you selling to people on whatsapp, and I believe those are Nigerian buyers. How do you create awareness and market your books locally?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: +18: SO, AM I Stupid Or Smart? (My Picture + Story) by iLegendd(m): 11:39pm On Nov 23, 2019
Anonymous19:
Hi iLegendd

I always find your posts inspiring but we have to agree that it takes more than inspiration to make money. Knowing how to sell also plays a key role.

I have seen numerous screenshots of you selling to people on whatsapp, and I believe those are Nigerian buyers. How do you create awareness and market your books locally?

1. Have something to teach and teach it with simple English.
2. As you teach, be ready to be abused and called names by frustrated Nigerians.
3. Be stubborn, yet honest (extremely important).
4. Teach for free (add value first) for a year or two to gather a huge fanbase and lots haters as well — Nigerians love free info and they love to hate too.
5. Now, stop teaching for free and package your contents into different books, audios, video courses, etc.
6. Those years or months you spent giving info for free has given you street credibility and integrity to be trusted which will help you make millions for the rest of your life. Nigeria, as a nation, lack honest people, so if you single yourself out and stay honest, you're a gold.
7. Now, you've packaged your contents into books, learn copywriting and how to be persuasive (extremely important).
8. Oya, it's time to make money and smile to the bank every single day or every month end.
9. Gather the online money and invest offline.
10. Come back online and make more.

That's all.

The benefit of this method is: Any business I go into, my fans follow me. If I start selling cars today (which I will in less than 10 years' time), the ones who have the money will patronise me instantly without asking too many questions. They have trusted me for years, so that trust gets transfered into everything I sell.

That is one of the secrets of wealth. Honesty and consistency.

I was at a place yesterday with a friend and two pretty ladies eating fresh fish/bolé and taking some drinks just to kill time as jobless men. One of the ladies said, "Please, don't be offended, I want to say something." "Alright, go ahead," I replied.

"You're so calm like a player and you act as if you don't know anything," she said. "Thanks for your observation," I replied "I'm not just a player, I'm also a heartbreaker," I replied her and they both started laughing.

Despite telling her the truth that I'm a heartbreaker, she is still all over me. The lesson here is: honesty + humor = love and trust. When people love or trust you, they'll patronize you.

Most people come to Nairaland and start advertising without creating honesty and trust to have street cred.

Even people who don't know me patronize me. "How?" you asked. They read old stories or great reviews of those who patronized me in the past, so they take action and buy from me.

In summary, you must plant before you harvest. The same thing happens in all things in life. That's the secret. I hope this helps.

The reason most Nigerians are poor is because we hate to plant. We feel the Federal Government should do the planting. When we do plant, we are too quick to harvest like fraudsters who are eager for their victims to pay. Those who plant and endure for the farm to mature, will always harvest quality produce.

7 Likes

Re: +18: SO, AM I Stupid Or Smart? (My Picture + Story) by Anonymous19: 12:33am On Nov 24, 2019
iLegendd:

1. Have something to teach and teach it with simple English.
2. As you teach, be ready to be abused and called names by frustrated Nigerians.
3. Be stubborn, yet honest (extremely important).
4. Teach for free (add value first) for a year or two to gather a huge fanbase and lots haters as well — Nigerians love free info and they love to hate too.
5. Now, stop teaching for free and package your contents into different books, audios, video courses, etc.
6. Those years or months you spent giving info for free has given you street credibility and integrity to be trusted which will help you make millions for the rest of your life. Nigeria, as a nation, lack honest people, so if you single yourself out and stay honest, you're a gold.
7. Now, you've packaged your contents into books, learn copywriting and how to be persuasive (extremely important).
8. Oya, it's time to make money and smile to the bank every single day or every month end.
9. Gather the online money and invest offline.
10. Come back online and make more.

That's all.

The benefit of this method is: Any business I go into, my fans follow me. If I start selling cars today (which I will in less than 10 years' time), the ones who have the money will patronise me instantly without asking too many questions. They have trusted me for years, so that trust gets transfered into everything I sell.

That is one of the secrets of wealth. Honesty and consistency.

I was at a place yesterday with a friend and two pretty ladies eating fresh fish/bolé and taking some drinks just to kill time as jobless men. One of the ladies said, "Please, don't be offended, I want to say something." "Alright, go ahead," I replied.

"You're so calm like a player and you act as if you don't know anything," she said. "Thanks for your observation," I replied "I'm not just a player, I'm also a heartbreaker," I replied her and they both started laughing.

Despite telling her the truth that I'm a heartbreaker, she is still all over me. The lesson here is: honesty + humor = love and trust. When people love or trust you, they'll patronize you.

Most people come to Nairaland and start advertising without creating honesty and trust to have street cred.

Even people who don't know me patronize me. "How?" you asked. They read old stories or great reviews of those who patronized me in the past, so they take action and buy from me.

In summary, you must plant before you harvest. The same thing happens in all things in life. That's the secret. I hope this helps.

The reason most Nigerians are poor is because we hate to plant. We feel the Federal Government should do the planting. When we do plant, we are too quick to harvest like fraudsters who are eager for their victims to pay. Those who plant and endure for the farm to mature, will always harvest quality produce.

This is impressive and eye-opening!
Thank you for the detailed response.

On another note, I once went into KDP business around two years ago and it didn't turn out well. Published two books but made no sale on both. I still get monthly emails about KDP global fund till today...

I eventually gave up on it even though others I started with eventually struck gold around the same period. I still have one or two of them on whatsapp.

Truth be told, I felt bad back then. I don't even want to go into this.

Your posts are giving me a good reason to go try again. I'm optimistic that things will become better when next I delve into that biz.

1 Like

Re: +18: SO, AM I Stupid Or Smart? (My Picture + Story) by iLegendd(m): 1:55am On Nov 24, 2019
Anonymous19:

This is impressive and eye-opening!
Thank you for the detailed response.

On another note, I once went into KDP business around two years ago and it didn't turn out well. Published two books but made no sale on both. I still get monthly emails about KDP global fund till today...

I eventually gave up on it even though others I started with eventually struck gold around the same period. I still have one or two of them on whatsapp.

Truth be told, I felt bad back then. I don't even want to go into this.

Your posts are giving me a good reason to go try again. I'm optimistic that things will become better when next I delve into that biz.

Glad to hear you'll pick up soon.

One thing I tell people about this business is: there are 4 stages in this business

1. Book writing and publishing stage
2. Making no money — depression and giving up stage
3. Understanding keyword and the business better through experience stage (most important stage)
4. Making money and investing stage

A lot of people give up at stage 2.

2 Likes

Re: +18: SO, AM I Stupid Or Smart? (My Picture + Story) by MacSmart(m): 3:58am On Nov 24, 2019
Lol
This is goodnews. But this one you are raving so much about bole and fried fish, e bi like say you are either in Delta or Benin. Those are the Bole/Fish capitals of Nigeria. ����

1 Like 1 Share

Re: +18: SO, AM I Stupid Or Smart? (My Picture + Story) by prince985(m): 5:07am On Nov 24, 2019
MacSmart:
Lol
This is goodnews. But this one you are raving so much about bole and fried fish, e bi like say you are either in Delta or Benin. Those are the Bole/Fish capitals of Nigeria. ����
Port Harcourt is the bole capital you cretin
Re: +18: SO, AM I Stupid Or Smart? (My Picture + Story) by Doriginal1956(m): 9:00am On Nov 24, 2019
Have really gained a lot from your post still trying to find time to read most of your post. I think you should also consider creating a blog that will contain some content of your books. Honestly, the books are so enticing but one can't buy all because not everyone has the resources. I'm just suggesting, you can disregard the suggestions. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: +18: SO, AM I Stupid Or Smart? (My Picture + Story) by iLegendd(m): 9:11am On Nov 24, 2019
Doriginal1956:
Have really gained a lot from your post still trying to find time to read most of your post. I think you should also consider creating a blog that will contain some content of your books. Honestly, the books are so enticing but one can't buy all because not everyone has the resources. I'm just suggesting, you can disregard the suggestions. Thanks

You're right about the blog. We have a forum and an e-commerce site to purchase our books with your credit card at any given time or day. (It's serve yourself.)

Forum: https://manymen.men
Purchase site: https://shop.wetclef.com

1 Like

Re: +18: SO, AM I Stupid Or Smart? (My Picture + Story) by MacSmart(m): 9:33am On Nov 24, 2019
prince985:
Port Harcourt is the bole capital you cretin

Really? Cretin? Did u really have to call me that? Couldn't u sense the joke?

(1) (Reply)

How Will I Tell A Girl I Want Fvck Her / Ladies: Pamper 101 - 301 / Nigerian Girls And Their Horrible Cooking -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.