Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,350 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

How Will I Tell A Girl I Want Fvck Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will I Tell A Girl I Want Fvck Her (4138 Views)

l Have Fvck Her 32 Times Will She Leave Me. / My Babe Finally Let Me Fvck Her In The A$$ / Should I Fvck Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will I Tell A Girl I Want Fvck Her by jyrre(m): 10:50pm On Dec 24, 2020
Please i need your help there is this girl that lives in my street i realy like her but i dont want to date her.....i jst want to fvck her PLS NEED HELP
Re: How Will I Tell A Girl I Want Fvck Her by Henrywalker: 10:52pm On Dec 24, 2020
sad Your life would be better If only you would use your time well and start learning some skills, but here you are — asking how to fvck a girl... Perhaps Buhari was right after all (Laziness is toxic undecided) .
Being broke is by choice. Unfortunately, you have chosen the wrong way! sad But it's not too late to change anyways.

14 Likes

Re: How Will I Tell A Girl I Want Fvck Her by jyrre(m): 11:13pm On Dec 24, 2020
Henrywalker:
sad Your life would be better If only you would use your time well and start learning some skills, but here you are — asking how to fvck a girl... Perhaps Buhari was right after all (Laziness is toxic undecided) .
Bring broke is by choice. Unfortunately, you have chosen the wrong way! sad But it's not too late to change anyways.
A pls just avoid me

11 Likes

Re: How Will I Tell A Girl I Want Fvck Her by ILoveeyouall(f): 11:23pm On Dec 24, 2020
jyrre:
A pls just avoid me
guy get ya brain checked, upon all this pressing issue na fvck dey ur brain, guy come lets goand look 4 job together

If you want to fvck and clean mouth go to aristos house.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will I Tell A Girl I Want Fvck Her by tobechi74: 11:35pm On Dec 24, 2020
I want to overshadow you like angel Gabriel did to mary

1 Like

Re: How Will I Tell A Girl I Want Fvck Her by bigpriik: 11:35pm On Dec 24, 2020
Oga are you a learner dont ask a girl that stupid question,just invite her to your house and get down.

3 Likes

Re: How Will I Tell A Girl I Want Fvck Her by Sundrus: 12:10am On Dec 25, 2020
bigpriik:
Oga are you a learner dont ask a girl that stupid question,just invite her to your house and get down.
Rapist formula cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Will I Tell A Girl I Want Fvck Her by Nobody: 12:47am On Dec 25, 2020
jyrre:
Please i need your help there is this girl that lives in my street i realy like her but i dont want to date her.....i jst want to fvck her PLS NEED HELP
lol sing this tecno song to her "I just want your towtow, your towtow towtow towtow towtow

3 Likes

Re: How Will I Tell A Girl I Want Fvck Her by laluski(m): 2:02am On Dec 25, 2020
jyrre:
A pls just avoid me
You must be an idiot
So as your mates Dey advice you into your useless life you still get mouth dey talk!!
Buffoon

1 Like

Re: How Will I Tell A Girl I Want Fvck Her by illicit(m): 2:10am On Dec 25, 2020
Use sign language.... wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Will I Tell A Girl I Want Fvck Her by indodon(m): 5:13am On Dec 25, 2020
Fu*king teenagers. ..

All their brain is in their groin area
Re: How Will I Tell A Girl I Want Fvck Her by alphaNomega: 6:41am On Dec 25, 2020
Ask her what she does when she's Hot
Re: How Will I Tell A Girl I Want Fvck Her by Quality20(m): 7:26am On Dec 25, 2020
invite her to church or ur worship centre first then take it from there
Re: How Will I Tell A Girl I Want Fvck Her by Mcsenior(m): 8:51am On Dec 25, 2020
Quality20:
invite her to church or ur worship centre first then take it from there
Seconded
Re: How Will I Tell A Girl I Want Fvck Her by MeekySmudger(m): 9:25am On Dec 25, 2020
jyrre:
...Next time you see the girl,walk up to her and say"hello gir,I like you but I don't want to date you,just Bleep only,and you will see the magic.

1 Like

Re: How Will I Tell A Girl I Want Fvck Her by oyatz(m): 9:40am On Dec 25, 2020
Get her phone number, start communicating with her for three days, on the 4th day tell her straight 'Je ka dora nau'

3 Likes

Re: How Will I Tell A Girl I Want Fvck Her by Bennysam: 10:16am On Dec 25, 2020
Henrywalker:
Being broke is by choice. Unfortunately, you have chosen the wrong way! sad But it's not too late to change anyways.
Look at how stupid you sound , do you think every one will be like you, instead of talking this trash avoid the thread altogether
Re: How Will I Tell A Girl I Want Fvck Her by Donspicey: 11:39am On Dec 25, 2020
Bennysam:

Look at how stupid you sound , do you think every one will be like you, instead of talking this trash avoid the thread altogether

Tell her point and clear......

Baby i wan knack u......

If she agree fine,if she no gree u move on.......

If no be say today na xmas i for no ansa you.....

Hope say u get money sha

1 Like

Re: How Will I Tell A Girl I Want Fvck Her by falcon01: 12:12pm On Dec 25, 2020
laluski:

You must be an idiot
So as your mates Dey advice you into your useless life you still get mouth dey talk!!
Buffoon
Maybe he's doing good for himself

1 Like

Re: How Will I Tell A Girl I Want Fvck Her by Bennysam: 12:13pm On Dec 25, 2020
Donspicey:

Tell her point and clear......

Baby i wan knack u......

If she agree fine,if she no gree u move on.......

If no be say today na xmas i for no ansa you.....

Hope say u get money sha
She is ugly for my liking and besides she think she’s stubborn and can insult anybody and go free
Re: How Will I Tell A Girl I Want Fvck Her by ezeugo1677(m): 12:22pm On Dec 25, 2020
Is just simple bro.. just tell her ,you get condom.. she will understand.. no need of Lamba ......

1 Like

Re: How Will I Tell A Girl I Want Fvck Her by Donspicey: 1:15pm On Dec 25, 2020
Bennysam:

She is ugly for my liking and besides she think she’s stubborn and can insult anybody and go free

Na wa ooo

So wats really attracting u to her
Re: How Will I Tell A Girl I Want Fvck Her by SeunDobo(m): 1:18pm On Dec 25, 2020
Sundrus:
Rapist formula cheesy

Please don't calling Rapists once lady accept to come to your house All shey know anything can happen
Re: How Will I Tell A Girl I Want Fvck Her by Tcwork: 1:59pm On Dec 25, 2020
Guy don't mind all these people forming holy like they have never had sex..
You asked a question that is in many guys hearts. How does one have sex with a girl without commitment.
The truth is, most of the time, it boils down to lying. Most girls don't want to be told that you only want them for just sex so if you are not prepared to tell lies, just move on and swipe her from your heart

4 Likes

Re: How Will I Tell A Girl I Want Fvck Her by Bennysam: 2:28pm On Dec 25, 2020
Donspicey:

Na wa ooo

So wats really attracting u to her
Nothing I hate her guts, she insult everyone and pretend a lot
Re: How Will I Tell A Girl I Want Fvck Her by Wittyglam(f): 2:34pm On Dec 25, 2020
Brother, kill that urge now that it's early.

Check out my YouTube channel guys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2Caoely57c
Re: How Will I Tell A Girl I Want Fvck Her by Rickmann: 3:13pm On Dec 25, 2020
jyrre:

Just walk up to her, say the word and thank ur sorry ass later. Bollocks!
Re: How Will I Tell A Girl I Want Fvck Her by Goldbw122(m): 5:25pm On Dec 25, 2020
jyrre:
Stay away from her, e get why
Re: How Will I Tell A Girl I Want Fvck Her by Sofistcatdmoron: 5:41pm On Dec 25, 2020
jyrre:
Tell her baby let's hang out, If she agrees. Take her to a hotel that has room and bar, take her to the bar, give her 4 bottles of Smirnoff ice, then after u book a room and tear her toto,
Thats the method ive been using to tear their Toto in my area, you will need to have a sweet mouth and a commanding instinct

1 Like

Re: How Will I Tell A Girl I Want Fvck Her by SILENTandSMART2: 5:45pm On Dec 25, 2020
Ask your papa wink

The same technique dat your father use to forkkk your mother's pussy is the same way you gonna use wink

Lass lasss all pussy is the same wink

1 Like

Re: How Will I Tell A Girl I Want Fvck Her by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 25, 2020
Ode lol grin
Re: How Will I Tell A Girl I Want Fvck Her by jericco1(m): 7:02pm On Dec 25, 2020
Bros your ticket na two small noodles and one egg.
Thank me later

(1) (Reply)

Leave A Love Note or Valentine Message For Your Sweetheart / Alas!!! / Guys Would You Marry A Lady That Smokes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.