Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Court Nullifies Creation Of New Emirates In Kano - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Nullifies Creation Of New Emirates In Kano (29528 Views)

Kano New Emirates Have Come To Stay, Ganduje Replies Kwankwaso / Protest In Kano Over Court Ruling On New Emirates / The Moment Ganduje Shaded Emir Sanusi, Reveals Why He Created New Emirates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Nullifies Creation Of New Emirates In Kano by Criticaltemp: 2:52pm On Nov 21, 2019
Their issues.
Re: Court Nullifies Creation Of New Emirates In Kano by Tookool(m): 2:52pm On Nov 21, 2019
Even though the 4 new Emirates have been dissolved, the throne won't be enjoyable to Mallam Sanusi. Please try to understand me, cus I can't explain further
Re: Court Nullifies Creation Of New Emirates In Kano by ScienceJournal: 2:53pm On Nov 21, 2019
sapientia:
Buhari is Ganduje's mentor.

Will his student obey the court?

Even if his appeal fails?
Re: Court Nullifies Creation Of New Emirates In Kano by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 21, 2019
ednut1:
Scrap the whole monarchy system in 9ja its a waste
Re: Court Nullifies Creation Of New Emirates In Kano by MoIbrahim: 2:56pm On Nov 21, 2019
hisgrace090:
Sanusi - 1 Ganduje - 0.

Na 1 - 1 na. Sanusi just equalised grin
Re: Court Nullifies Creation Of New Emirates In Kano by Neyoohpompy(m): 2:57pm On Nov 21, 2019
Gandollar Vs Sanusi Who will win?

Like for Gandollar Share for Sanusi

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Court Nullifies Creation Of New Emirates In Kano by Susu888(m): 2:58pm On Nov 21, 2019
Chai!! Wahala dey kano state fah. En kutumar uba haka zasuyi ta fara rigingimu aqiyin aiki har 4yrs su tafi ba ayi komai ba ana fadan saurata da ba abunda za ta tsinata mana a kano.

God is watching. Neither of them is fighting for the welfare of the masses , all na strategization for more wealth and power.... any way sha we should continue to suffer in kano since we no get sense. Some idiots will be killing themselves in the streets for this buffoons while their children and family dey abroad schooling nd getting ready to come form elites untop ur worthless heads. Arewa we no get sense...

2 Likes

Re: Court Nullifies Creation Of New Emirates In Kano by Lokostic77: 3:02pm On Nov 21, 2019
He will never obey the court order even supreme Court
Re: Court Nullifies Creation Of New Emirates In Kano by lucianohase(m): 3:07pm On Nov 21, 2019
Ganduje no go send this
Re: Court Nullifies Creation Of New Emirates In Kano by nurex01(m): 3:09pm On Nov 21, 2019
And you think he will obey the law? grin
Re: Court Nullifies Creation Of New Emirates In Kano by tfelicityk(m): 3:10pm On Nov 21, 2019
All this selfish interest are causing lot of damages to the culture and tradition of the states

1 Like

Re: Court Nullifies Creation Of New Emirates In Kano by airminem(f): 3:11pm On Nov 21, 2019
ednut1:
Scrap the whole monarchy system in 9ja its a waste
YOU DONT MEAN IT! A cultural heritage should be scrap? I beg to differ.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Nullifies Creation Of New Emirates In Kano by ednut1(m): 3:15pm On Nov 21, 2019
airminem:
YOU DONT MEAN IT! A cultural heritage should be scrap? I beg to differ.
it was a government in the past. Not one anymore.
Re: Court Nullifies Creation Of New Emirates In Kano by Reference(m): 3:16pm On Nov 21, 2019
Hmmm... the Empire strikes back. The Sith lord is not smiling....
Re: Court Nullifies Creation Of New Emirates In Kano by Caseless: 3:18pm On Nov 21, 2019
I'm just happy. Ganduje that was sent to school by the emirate is the one trying to destroy it because of politics.

Sanusi is our king! I want to read this judgment.
Re: Court Nullifies Creation Of New Emirates In Kano by NotFarFrom: 3:19pm On Nov 21, 2019
If it is tagged illegal, then he should be punished.
Re: Court Nullifies Creation Of New Emirates In Kano by Akpan107(m): 3:24pm On Nov 21, 2019
kayroc:
Technicality. They will use normal procedure to introduce the law and they will pass it again. New Emirate is here to stay.
The Emir of Bichi(one of the new emirates) just pass through my place 3 hours ago in his full convoy.

Everything is just normal.
Re: Court Nullifies Creation Of New Emirates In Kano by Opinedecandid(m): 3:25pm On Nov 21, 2019
APC with illegality.
Re: Court Nullifies Creation Of New Emirates In Kano by Anny505(m): 3:28pm On Nov 21, 2019
E no concern me oo

Learn how to make $50-$100 daily by just viewing ads on your phone.
Check my signature for more wink
Re: Court Nullifies Creation Of New Emirates In Kano by SOFTENGR: 3:32pm On Nov 21, 2019
dante0147:
Ganduje now and his babariga full
Of dollars! grin
I wish I can just find that babariga. grin
Re: Court Nullifies Creation Of New Emirates In Kano by Nedublinkz1(m): 3:42pm On Nov 21, 2019
WAYS OF STEALING MONEY ....THEY WILL GET PAID BY GOVERNMENT

Islie:

https://punchng.com/kano-high-court-nullifies-four-newly-created-emirates/
Re: Court Nullifies Creation Of New Emirates In Kano by TheFacelessMan: 3:45pm On Nov 21, 2019
MrBONE2:
Sadly Gandollar wont give up

grin

Well... just seeing a small resemblance between Ganduje and Malema ...
Re: Court Nullifies Creation Of New Emirates In Kano by webngnews: 3:46pm On Nov 21, 2019
hmmmm
Re: Court Nullifies Creation Of New Emirates In Kano by kayroc: 3:48pm On Nov 21, 2019
Akpan107:
The Emir of Bichi(one of the new emirates) just pass through my place 3 hours ago in his full convoy.

Everything is just normal.

We thank God. That Kano Emirate was already constituting nuisance. They can never cancel the new Emirate.
Re: Court Nullifies Creation Of New Emirates In Kano by Goddex: 3:50pm On Nov 21, 2019
Sanusi 1
Ganduje 0
Re: Court Nullifies Creation Of New Emirates In Kano by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 21, 2019
Hmm... This people don't obey court orders
Re: Court Nullifies Creation Of New Emirates In Kano by Bimpe29: 4:09pm On Nov 21, 2019
Glad to read this.
Re: Court Nullifies Creation Of New Emirates In Kano by armadeo(m): 4:10pm On Nov 21, 2019
Freaking good news.

By order of the peaky blinders.
Re: Court Nullifies Creation Of New Emirates In Kano by Sholaco: 4:13pm On Nov 21, 2019
Their own problem
Re: Court Nullifies Creation Of New Emirates In Kano by Patrioticman007(m): 4:20pm On Nov 21, 2019
kayroc:
Technicality. They will use normal procedure to introduce the law and they will pass it again. New Emirate is here to stay.

The high court erred in law by playing the Technicality against substance of the law. The substance shall prevail at the appellate court.
Re: Court Nullifies Creation Of New Emirates In Kano by woleabayo(f): 4:26pm On Nov 21, 2019
kano............oyo ooooooooooooooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Obi Set New Standard For African Politicians — Ghanaian Cleric, Kwadwo / I Will Declare My Assets Publicly As Promised - Buhari / Jana-Iza Prayers Of General Idris Alkali (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.