Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,563 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Macpius Otu In Maiduguri (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Macpius Otu In Maiduguri (Photos) (47446 Views)

Mob Kills Soldier Who Shot Four Civilians In Maiduguri / Boko Haram Kills Soldier Abass Tugbaski Days After Chatting With Wife (pics) / Boko Haram Kills Soldier Onubah Years After Killing His Brother In Borno(photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Macpius Otu In Maiduguri (Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:54pm On Nov 21, 2019
He died a Full grin if u knw u knw
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Macpius Otu In Maiduguri (Photos) by Patrioticman007(m): 5:54pm On Nov 21, 2019
Surveyoruzoma:
Even the army know those that buhari government is part of the bokoharam

Your post is an epitome of fake news & rumour mongering. Where is your evidence to support PMB government is part of Boko haram ?.
That's why we need social media laws to regulate loud mouth noise of yours.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Macpius Otu In Maiduguri (Photos) by maynation(f): 5:55pm On Nov 21, 2019
Another Christian gone.

How do you send people who have no idea what the environmental settings are like up north to stand as vanguards against terrorists??

Can't they deploy indigenous personnels there ni??
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Macpius Otu In Maiduguri (Photos) by Praktikals(m): 5:56pm On Nov 21, 2019
AgentNairaland:
Zoogeria Doesn't Worth Dying For
wink
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Macpius Otu In Maiduguri (Photos) by nasirujj(m): 5:56pm On Nov 21, 2019
RIP bro
For those of you that want to apply for DSSC thinking that you will be non combatant, the truth is now whether you are DSSC SSC RC Or AC� Army don't fucking care they will send you to front line.

7 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Macpius Otu In Maiduguri (Photos) by woleabayo(f): 5:59pm On Nov 21, 2019
RIP GOOD MAN
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Macpius Otu In Maiduguri (Photos) by Dreiwizzy: 5:59pm On Nov 21, 2019
yeyeboi:
Just Imagine The Weak And Old Guns This Soldiers Are Using And You Expect BH To End

Ohhh.. you noticed that too
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Macpius Otu In Maiduguri (Photos) by CaptainMitch: 6:00pm On Nov 21, 2019
Jokwa
Northmall:
Afikpo Man. RIP brother, may God console your family.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Macpius Otu In Maiduguri (Photos) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 21, 2019
boko boys about to resume their operations now that we are in dry season
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Macpius Otu In Maiduguri (Photos) by 042Trend: 6:01pm On Nov 21, 2019
Emaxee Talks About Why People Get Into Wrong Doing In A New Melody

Emaxee's video titled "it's not my issue" is a Nigeria circumstance cognizant video which includes a Nigerian youth enlightening you regarding his day by day and long time issues because of Nigeria every day debasing circumstance because of long haul awful initiative and sick administration.

In this video he attempted such a great amount to contact the general and normal issues of each Nigerian out there, the most fascinating piece of the video is the contort to it as it additionally includes the Government answering to Emaxee's grievance and holding a firm guard ensuring they don't take the shortcoming either.

It post of barrier guaranteeing that normal Nigerians see terrible initiative attributes in them yet at the same time proceed casting a ballot them into office.

To the extent they get battle treats that can't take care of their long haul issues, the administration additionally called attention to Nigerian have made it a pastime to hole up behind a finger(government) as reasons for each and every and significant issues.

By and by I set our present issues is here and with us, under the watchful eye of we reply and judge who is extremely to blame, how about we start rolling out an improvement in little manners, from our single rooms, chateaus, roads to domains we'd arrive soon

IT'S NOT MY FAULT BY EMAXEE isn't only a music video however a reminder for the judicious and shrewd.

Stream The Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpgdz2dyZbA

https://dailyleakers.com/emaxee-talks-about-why-people-get-into-crime-in-a-new-song/
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Macpius Otu In Maiduguri (Photos) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 21, 2019
CaptainMitch:
Jokwa

Jokwa sir cheesy
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Macpius Otu In Maiduguri (Photos) by Edyice: 6:02pm On Nov 21, 2019
Biingoo:
Pretty wife grin

Yeah she will remarry
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Macpius Otu In Maiduguri (Photos) by Danzakidakura(m): 6:02pm On Nov 21, 2019
AgentNairaland:

Ehyah that officer is ur fellow Alumni, sorry about that.. cry
are you also a Galaxy.up Ebsu.RIP to the guy.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Macpius Otu In Maiduguri (Photos) by adecz: 6:03pm On Nov 21, 2019
A daughter that will never enjoy
the special love of a father!!

What a world!! cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Macpius Otu In Maiduguri (Photos) by CaptainMitch: 6:03pm On Nov 21, 2019
Which part are you from?
Northmall:

Jokwa sir cheesy
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Macpius Otu In Maiduguri (Photos) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 21, 2019
CaptainMitch:
Which part are you from?

Ehugbo North.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Macpius Otu In Maiduguri (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 6:06pm On Nov 21, 2019
Edyice:

Yeah she will remarry
Or they will pass her round before paying her benefits
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Macpius Otu In Maiduguri (Photos) by hybridblood07(m): 6:06pm On Nov 21, 2019
Oboy! Only few Regular officers are posted to NE. Are you in the military?
SalamRushdie:
I noticed the Army is using Short Service officers to do most of the fighting in the NE. Where are are out Regular officers , they are better trained and hardened for such assignmentS

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Macpius Otu In Maiduguri (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 6:06pm On Nov 21, 2019
Those rifles don pass 30yrs ooo!
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Macpius Otu In Maiduguri (Photos) by officialfestus(m): 6:07pm On Nov 21, 2019
rip
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Macpius Otu In Maiduguri (Photos) by Realist1(m): 6:07pm On Nov 21, 2019
Rest in peace great one.
I feel really sad when these young men with so much to live for die like this.My deepest condolences goes to the innocent child and her grieving mum.

Like I would always say,I respect you guys a lot, for you guys are the ones that truly died for my sake so I can live.

This is what years of corruption have caused.Defence budget has always been the biggest budget in our national budget for so many years.Instead of the military ogas at the top to buy ammunitions and aircrafts they will share it as usual for so many years.See what it has caused.

This is what religion has caused too how can one be convinced that a God he can't see wants and enjoys all these killings.How can one also believe prayer works after praying against boko haram since 2009 till now. Well for me the only thing that works are these guys and if not for them boko haram would have conquered the whole country and I wouldn't have been living this free life here in the south. Phewwww............... cry cry

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Macpius Otu In Maiduguri (Photos) by CaptainMitch: 6:08pm On Nov 21, 2019
Same here I will be around next week, where are you based?
Northmall:

Ehugbo North.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Macpius Otu In Maiduguri (Photos) by Edyice: 6:13pm On Nov 21, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

Or they will pass her round before paying her benefits

Yes ooh I forgot about that took

Men go collect share

She will later settle with civilian grin
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Macpius Otu In Maiduguri (Photos) by airminem(f): 6:13pm On Nov 21, 2019
SalamRushdie:
I noticed the Army is using Short Service officers to do most of the fighting in the NE. Where are are out Regular officers , they are better trained and hardened for such assignmentS
l laugh! Who wants to know? A regular or who?
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Macpius Otu In Maiduguri (Photos) by frankman365(m): 6:15pm On Nov 21, 2019
CaptainMitch:
Oga me I greet o.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Macpius Otu In Maiduguri (Photos) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 21, 2019
CaptainMitch:

Currently in Enugu, based in Lagos.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Macpius Otu In Maiduguri (Photos) by jaytee01(m): 6:19pm On Nov 21, 2019
Imagine the ancient , obsolete guns that those soldiers are holding in the picture!
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Macpius Otu In Maiduguri (Photos) by izubext007: 6:19pm On Nov 21, 2019
Great Thinker Dat Never Thought Dat Nigeria Is Not Worth Dying 4.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Macpius Otu In Maiduguri (Photos) by comrChris(m): 6:20pm On Nov 21, 2019
Afikpo man
RIP my brother
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Macpius Otu In Maiduguri (Photos) by Blazebond(m): 6:20pm On Nov 21, 2019
Rest in peace brave one.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Macpius Otu In Maiduguri (Photos) by millhouse: 6:22pm On Nov 21, 2019
Real soldiers never become Generals ... rest on bro
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Macpius Otu In Maiduguri (Photos) by airminem(f): 6:22pm On Nov 21, 2019
Generalwoodz:
When you die for Nigeria
Gaskiya you died for nothing
My heart goes out to the wife and children
May the almighty God provide solace and succor the Fantastically corrupt government has stolen from you..

So many beautiful minds has been wasted on the evil altar of One Nigeria.
The helsmen knows the key to sustained peace in North East but rather choose to siphon funds and make themselves overnight billionaires.

RIP Mate
Walaihi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku Receives Tambuwal At His Abuja Residence (Photos) / Obi Peter Onuoha, Wounded Soldier 'Time To Speak Out Than Commit Suicide' / Names Of Ministers: Buhari To Submit List To Senate Before July 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.