Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,906 members, 7,821,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Protest In Kano Over Court Ruling On New Emirates - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest In Kano Over Court Ruling On New Emirates (32596 Views)

Kano New Emirates Have Come To Stay, Ganduje Replies Kwankwaso / Court Nullifies Creation Of New Emirates In Kano / The Moment Ganduje Shaded Emir Sanusi, Reveals Why He Created New Emirates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest In Kano Over Court Ruling On New Emirates by tammie24: 10:49pm On Nov 21, 2019
Paid as usual

All the boards share same colours

Written by the same person

Ganduje, well done!

1 Like

Re: Protest In Kano Over Court Ruling On New Emirates by udemzyudex(m): 10:52pm On Nov 21, 2019
Protest sponsored by the new Emirs grin

1 Like

Re: Protest In Kano Over Court Ruling On New Emirates by udemzyudex(m): 10:53pm On Nov 21, 2019
Pusyiter:
Paid urchins on the rampage
That's why the north is the route to hell

Every State have their own paid protesters.
grin

1 Like

Re: Protest In Kano Over Court Ruling On New Emirates by Kingspin(m): 10:58pm On Nov 21, 2019
No protest for poverty
No protest for lack of education

1 Like

Re: Protest In Kano Over Court Ruling On New Emirates by Germi9: 11:13pm On Nov 21, 2019
Protesting and carrying placards to appoint a leader whom will come from no where and sit in luxury,eat your money and you will still no to him and his household...#wheredidyoulearnthisfrom

3 Likes

Re: Protest In Kano Over Court Ruling On New Emirates by NASTYNASOSO: 12:28am On Nov 22, 2019
angelEmade:
it continues....
the war between Gandollar and the figure head emir
someone below me said the north is the route to hell...
with bokoharam and their strict shariah laws...I cant agree less.
.but if you are like me who doesn't know whom to support please just have a look at my signature and register.
omoolomo...I cannot come and waste my STC on top mallam thread

HMMMMMM

YOU ARE A SLAVE TO THE MALLAMS .SHOVE THAT INSIDE YOUR SKULL.HMMM AS IF YOU ARE ANY BETTER.
CALL THEM UNCIVILISED LOCAL BUT THE RUN EVERYTHING IN YOUR FORSAKEN COUNTRY.CRY A RIVER ITS GONNA BE SO AS LONG AS NIGERIA EXIST AS A COUNTRY.
Re: Protest In Kano Over Court Ruling On New Emirates by NASTYNASOSO: 12:31am On Nov 22, 2019
ozoebuka1:
I did my nysc there in karaye camp and I think the community needs more than just emirate... They need development. Poverty is real.

HMMMMMM

PEOPLE THAT CANNOT AFFORD THREE SQUARE MEALS A SAY WILL BE SHOUTING POVERTY HERE AND THERE AS IF THEY OPERATE ABOVE THE POVERTY LINE.
OGA JUST BECAUSE YOU CAN SPEAK ENGLISH NO MEAN SAY YOU NO DE FOR POVERTY CIRCLE.

1 Like

Re: Protest In Kano Over Court Ruling On New Emirates by Enemyofpeace: 1:13am On Nov 22, 2019
E no concern me, if them like make them kill themselves

1 Like

Re: Protest In Kano Over Court Ruling On New Emirates by 9jaRealist: 1:17am On Nov 22, 2019
grin grin grin

Rent-a-crowd protests...
Paid for by Babanriga Banker Gandollar!

>

1 Like

Re: Protest In Kano Over Court Ruling On New Emirates by ozoebuka1(m): 1:37am On Nov 22, 2019
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMMMM

PEOPLE THAT CANNOT AFFORD THREE SQUARE MEALS A SAY WILL BE SHOUTING POVERTY HERE AND THERE AS IF THEY OPERATE ABOVE THE POVERTY LINE.
OGA JUST BECAUSE YOU CAN SPEAK ENGLISH NO MEAN SAY YOU NO DE FOR POVERTY CIRCLE.
I can't find where i wrote that i was rich... Sorry if you feel offended by my earlier post.

1 Like

Re: Protest In Kano Over Court Ruling On New Emirates by juman(m): 2:01am On Nov 22, 2019
ozoebuka1:
I did my nysc there in karaye camp and I think the community needs more than just emirate... They need development. Poverty is real.

Kano is a very poor state.

"Ganduje proposes N197.6b budget for 2020".

Nothing good for the masses about one nigeria.
One nigeria only serve the elite.
Re: Protest In Kano Over Court Ruling On New Emirates by martowskin1(m): 2:08am On Nov 22, 2019
texazzpete:
Sanusi is way too progressive for many of these backward folks. That’s why they dislike him.

That man would have made the best President we’ve ever seen in Nigeria if we were lucky enough to get him in power. But alas.

I once said this same thing. Sanusi should have replaced good luck not buhari.

We keep running to the old folks and crying for modernisation. U cant give what u don't have
Re: Protest In Kano Over Court Ruling On New Emirates by Nobody: 3:19am On Nov 22, 2019
they mobilized these guys with mad speed

ganodollar is dropping the dollars

1 Like

Re: Protest In Kano Over Court Ruling On New Emirates by yunusabuba(m): 4:08am On Nov 22, 2019
I wonder why some people still complaining about the creation of the new emirates, HABA KANAWA
Re: Protest In Kano Over Court Ruling On New Emirates by hope4nigeria(m): 4:33am On Nov 22, 2019
HeadNigga:
You protest court rulings by appealing the judgement and not taking to the streets fellow Nigerians.
you are right but Aboki don't understand what you are saying.

1 Like

Re: Protest In Kano Over Court Ruling On New Emirates by MoIbrahim: 5:05am On Nov 22, 2019
angelEmade:
it continues....
the war between Gandollar and the emir
someone below me said the north is the route to hell...
with bokoharam and their strict shariah laws...I cant agree less.
.but if you are like me who doesn't know whom to support please just have a look at my signature and register.
omoolomo...I cannot come and waste my STC on top mallam thread

Where are you from, specifically. Say it here and you'll be educated about your history. Oya!
Re: Protest In Kano Over Court Ruling On New Emirates by MoIbrahim: 5:06am On Nov 22, 2019
Pusyiter:
Paid urchins on the rampage
That's why the north is the route to hell

Which hamlet are you from, specifically. Say it here and you'll be educated about your history. Oya!
Re: Protest In Kano Over Court Ruling On New Emirates by mukthar2000(m): 5:18am On Nov 22, 2019
Gandollar, make sure u retune the bribe back to those emir for creating new first-class emirates,

Re: Protest In Kano Over Court Ruling On New Emirates by Teespice(f): 5:27am On Nov 22, 2019
ozoebuka1:

End of discussion.

Even the water used in bathing was like over diluted tea. very dirty.

Ganduje wants to show himself sha.

1 Like

Re: Protest In Kano Over Court Ruling On New Emirates by SOFTENGR: 5:45am On Nov 22, 2019
Gandollar should return the dollars before another video emerges. grin grin
Re: Protest In Kano Over Court Ruling On New Emirates by SOFTENGR: 5:50am On Nov 22, 2019
HeadNigga:
You protest court rulings by appealing the judgement and not taking to the streets fellow Nigerians.
Sanusi speaks too much English. That's why he's not flowing well with Abokis.
So write it in the language Aboki will understand. grin
Re: Protest In Kano Over Court Ruling On New Emirates by Sweeetheart(m): 6:11am On Nov 22, 2019
misplace priorities is one of the tools that's making North Retrogress in everything

no brain, no jam, no sense in Fela's voice Jo ja a jo
Re: Protest In Kano Over Court Ruling On New Emirates by Bellotelli: 6:30am On Nov 22, 2019
The people in the affected emirates will surely protest.

It's just like creating five or more states out from a state in Nigeria.. That would bring about more inclusiveness but the cost of governance would certainly go higher.
Re: Protest In Kano Over Court Ruling On New Emirates by johnfad(m): 6:31am On Nov 22, 2019
Is this still on
Re: Protest In Kano Over Court Ruling On New Emirates by angelEmade: 6:32am On Nov 22, 2019
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMMMM

YOU ARE A SLAVE TO THE MALLAMS .SHOVE THAT INSIDE YOUR SKULL.HMMM AS IF YOU ARE ANY BETTER.
CALL THEM UNCIVILISED LOCAL BUT THE RUN EVERYTHING IN YOUR FORSAKEN COUNTRY.CRY A RIVER ITS GONNA BE SO AS LONG AS NIGERIA EXIST AS A COUNTRY.
fanatic spotted.
its just a comment with no tribal sentiment...
pls don't die

1 Like

Re: Protest In Kano Over Court Ruling On New Emirates by Kaydeexotic(m): 7:08am On Nov 22, 2019
Zeezxo:
Nonsense and nonsensical
Wetin be my own self in other ways
Pls Nairaland how can we locate Mannagrillbbq just to pay a visit to him.

Check his profile for his contact details and look for him on your own since you are so much concerned about his well-being undecided undecided
Re: Protest In Kano Over Court Ruling On New Emirates by sapientia(m): 7:15am On Nov 22, 2019
Same rented crowd that protested the probing of Gandollars.
Re: Protest In Kano Over Court Ruling On New Emirates by Tarabye: 8:07am On Nov 22, 2019
Re: Protest In Kano Over Court Ruling On New Emirates by Tarabye: 8:11am On Nov 22, 2019
Re: Protest In Kano Over Court Ruling On New Emirates by Razram: 8:30am On Nov 22, 2019
Untainted007:
HRH Sanusi Sanusi, God is on ur side. Shame on you Gandolloar.
His Imperial Magesty(HIM) not HRH kindly take my correction without insult
Re: Protest In Kano Over Court Ruling On New Emirates by Jskura: 10:06am On Nov 22, 2019
Iam in support with mallam Sunusi, the only king in the north

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) / Photo Of Yobe State PDP Chairman Meeting With President Buhari In Aso Rock / We Have Offered Consular Assistance To Nnamdi Kanu - UK High Commissioner (Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.