Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Protest In Kano Over Court Ruling On New Emirates - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest In Kano Over Court Ruling On New Emirates (32598 Views)

Kano New Emirates Have Come To Stay, Ganduje Replies Kwankwaso / Court Nullifies Creation Of New Emirates In Kano / The Moment Ganduje Shaded Emir Sanusi, Reveals Why He Created New Emirates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest In Kano Over Court Ruling On New Emirates by ozoebuka1(m): 3:24pm On Nov 22, 2019
Teespice:

End of discussion.

Even the water used in bathing was like over diluted tea. very dirty.

Ganduje wants to show himself sha.
Thanks...you really went there.
Re: Protest In Kano Over Court Ruling On New Emirates by NASTYNASOSO: 4:29pm On Nov 22, 2019
ozoebuka1:
I can't find where i wrote that i was rich... Sorry if you feel offended by my earlier post.
HMMMMMM

WHO ARE YOU TO LOOK DOWN ON OTHER HUMAN BEINGS AND MAKE SUCH MIMICKRY OF THEM AFTER ALL YOU ARE A SUCCESSFUL RICH WANNABE.
Re: Protest In Kano Over Court Ruling On New Emirates by Untainted007: 4:29pm On Nov 22, 2019
Razram:

His Imperial Magesty(HIM) not HRH kindly take my correction without insult

Nobody knows it all, we learn everyday. Thanks for d correction.
Re: Protest In Kano Over Court Ruling On New Emirates by NASTYNASOSO: 4:32pm On Nov 22, 2019
angelEmade:

fanatic spotted.
its just a comment with no tribal sentiment...
pls don't die

HMMMMMM

YOUR COMMENT SHOWS THAT YOU TRULY CONCUR YOU ARE A SLAVE AS SUCH VOICELESS AND SPINELESS AS FAR AS NIGERIA IS CONCERNED .
GOAN DIE IF YOU THINK OTHERWISE
Re: Protest In Kano Over Court Ruling On New Emirates by ozoebuka1(m): 9:05pm On Nov 22, 2019
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMMMM

WHO ARE YOU TO LOOK DOWN ON OTHER HUMAN BEINGS AND MAKE SUCH MIMICKRY OF THEM AFTER ALL YOU ARE A SUCCESSFUL RICH WANNABE.
You can breathe in and out and count from 1 to 10...You have so much hate in you bro... Calm down, life's not that serious. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldiers Stop EFCC Operatives From Marking Jafaru Mohammed's Forfeited Assets / Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) / Ogun To Commission 40 Projects For The Commemoration Of Her 40th Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.